I Waited Twenty Years Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

"Then," I said, laughing with her, "be yourself when we're alone and a bimbo in front of witnesses and of course in bed. I kinda like the bimbo -- you do it very well. But tell me Trish, who is this guy and how the hell did you meet him?"

"His mother went to Smith and she is a big donor -- goes to all the events. His father is filthy rich -- made his money in paper. I don't know how the hell you get rich in paper unless you print money on it. His older brother is VP and will take over the company. And Brian? Well Brian has an 'identity problem' and needs to 'find himself.' So he travels around the world looking for himself and gets married to one gal after another. I'm his fourth."

"How did you meet him?" I asked.

"His third wife was my classmate at Smith. She told me about him right after ... after ... well that's not important. Anyway I was looking to get away from it all and her divorce was being finalized so she sent me to her lawyer to do the pre-nup and then introduced us."

"Before you married him did you talk about what you would do?"

"Of course. We have a deal. When we travel I fuck guys so he can watch. And I can fuck any guy I want to without him watching if I tell him the details later, while he masturbates."

"So you just travel?" I asked.

"Oh no. We take cruises and vacations around the world but we spend a few months at home in between. He never fools around at home. Only on vacations with guys like Roger and waiters, and bartenders - those kinds of guys. He approaches guys he thinks are studs and offers to pay them to fuck me so he can watch. After this cruise we'll go home for a couple of months."

"And you fuck all these guys?" I asked.

"Of course. That's the deal we have." Trish said. "That's why I'm getting the three million dollars when we divorce."

"So you're kinda like a high priced hooker?" I asked laughing.

Trish laughed. "Close but no cigar, because the guy that pays the money doesn't get to spread my legs -- he just gets to watch other guys spread 'em."

"Do you fuck your hubby?" I asked.

"I try, that's part of our deal, but he's got a problem. Premature ejaculation," Trish said with a chuckle. "He gets it up -- he's got a nice sized dick actually -- but when he starts to put it in, his juice just squirts out on my beaver and he gets soft."

"But he masturbates a lot -- six or eight times a day," she said. "He wants me to talk to him about sex while he masturbates. It's easy to turn him on and it's fun to watch him pound that thing. Sometimes I make him do it two or three times one right after another."

"You saw him get a hard on when I talked about sex this morning. He went back to the room and masturbated. He masturbates when we're at home and he can't hire a guy to fuck me."

"Is he gay?" I asked.

"Oh no. He's just a chronic masturbator who can't keep it up with a woman. I keep him stimulated by letting him watch."

"Jesus!" I said. "Do you enjoy fucking guys for him to watch?"

"You mean do I have an orgasm?"

"Well yes," I said, remembering Roger's description of how horny she was and how hard she pumped her ass to cum.

"No. I don't cum, but I'm pretty good at pretending. Having an orgasm is not part of my deal with hubby, but I figure he likes to watch me cum so I try to be convincing. And besides, it makes the guy fuckin me cum faster and most guys can't tell the difference anyway."

I remembered Joan saying the same thing. Kirsten thought that was funny. Then I wondered if any gal had ever fooled me. Probably.

The waiter had been watching our glasses and bringing us drinks and we were on out third. I figured it was time to dance.

I took her down one deck to the dance floor. Watching her walk was really something -- the way her hips moved and the way those spikes showed off her legs. I couldn't wait to get her naked.

She saw me looking at her and said, very seriously, "You don't have to undress me here, Lars. I'm gonna do that for you later."

Then she threw her head back and roared with laughter. I had to join her.

She smiled and said, "Your eyes just told me how nice I look. Thank you. I wanted to look nice for you."

After our drinks arrived I took her onto the dance floor. She molded herself to my body as we danced and put her pussy on my thigh like all gals do when they want to fuck. She was horny!

She whispered tenderly in my ear, "Thank you baby. I'm so glad you wanted to fuck me. A new guy is always nice and it's nice to fuck with nobody watching. I'm very grateful to you for wanting me and I'll try to be as good as I can be for you - just tell me what you like. I'll do it."

This was going to be a very good evening!

"Walk me around the deck," she said. "There is a beautiful moon tonight."

We walked the deck hand in hand like young lovers, except she was the one who was young. The moon was indeed beautiful and the sea calm and the sea breeze balmy. Cliché -- but beautiful. We stopped to kiss from time to time and I played with her ass. It was tight and firm -- not soft and flabby like the usual menopausal ass I was accustomed to.

After a complete circle of the ship, she led me to her luxury suite and poured me a glass of white wine. We went out onto the veranda and sipped our wine looking at the sea.

"You're the first regular guy I've fucked in four months," she said. "I'm out of practice doing normal stuff. Tell me what you want."

"Normal? Maybe it's not normal but I want to sit on the couch," I said, "and sip my wine and watch you slowly strip down naked for me. I like soft music. I want you to tease me a bit before your bra comes off."

She chuckled. "I can do that," she said.

"You talk about being out of practice," I said. "Trish, I haven't seen tits younger than a half century for a long, long time. Remember that when you show 'em to me."

Trish laughed a loud and happy laugh.

"I love that! I have to hold up the reputation of my whole generation," she said.

We walked back into the suite and I poured more wine. Trish walked over to the light switches.

"How do you want the lights?" Trish asked.

"It's your body. You set them the way you think will show it off best," I said.

As I said it I thought of the Nun who knew exactly how she wanted to light her naked body. Trish adjusted the lights. Not full bright but a hell of a lot more light than the Nun would have wanted. There was not gonna be any doubt about what I was looking at with this broad!

She danced slowly to the music, rhythmically, with only an occasional subtle bump as she thrust that pussy forward. She opened the buttons on her blouse slowly and then it came off as she turned her back to me, dropping it casually on the floor.

When she turned to face me I saw her bra straining to contain a pair of full, firm tits that showed her nipple rims every time she bent over -- even a little. My hard on had long ago started to throb.

As she danced I had an ugly thought. How the hell do you squirm out of a tight miniskirt and still look sexy? Could she do that?

As if answering my question, she reached down and lifted her miniskirt up folding it just above the level where her garters fastened to her hose. It made the contrast between the tops of her hose and the naked white skin of her thighs sexy as hell. She danced a while that way.

Then another lift and fold and I saw more pale thigh and a hint -- just a hint -- of beaver hair on her inner thighs. It was gonna be a hairy beaver. Thank the good Lord. The kind of beaver I love to eat! My dick throbbed harder. More sexy dancing and then another fold and this time I saw her bikini panties with the hint of a red triangle showing through.

Finally, she unhooked something at her waist and unzipped something else and then the whole folded miniskirt just slipped down her legs to the floor and she stepped out of it. Jesus! I didn't think it was possible to get that tight thing off without squirming.

I was staring at white bikini panties with a red triangle showing through and just a tiny point of red hair growing on her belly above the top of her panties and a little red hair below her panties on each inner thigh. My face was gonna be in that beaver as quick as I could get it there.

She danced in bra, panties, garter belt, hose and spikes for what seemed an eternity. I cursed myself for asking her to strip slowly. I wanted to see it all now. My balls were starting to ache!

She began to fiddle with her bra and I forgot that pussy as I thought what those tits were gonna look like when she let them loose. I hadn't seen tits like these for two decades at least!

She unhooked her bra! But Damn! She didn't take it off. She just danced holding it together and teasing me. Jesus! My balls hurt worse!

Finally she dropped that bra and lifted her arms in the air and locked her hands behind her head in that posture that all women instinctively know makes their tits look their best. And they did! They were the firmest, most beautiful tits I had seen in years -- milky white with very pink nipples - and their whiteness was accentuated by the bronze suntan of her body.

She dropped her arms and kept dancing and I saw tits jiggle like I had only dreamed about playing with my dick in bed. Then she bumped her ass and I looked again at that red beaver that was escaping her panties above and below.

She turned her back to me and hooked her thumbs in her panties. Slowly and gently she pulled them down revealing an ass that if not perfect was so close I could not tell the difference.

She bent over and my eyes were frozen to that perfect ass. I could see between her shapely thighs the delicate lips of her pussy pressed tightly together with the red hair of her beaver growing between her pussy and her asshole -- that was the resting place where my chin was gonna spend a good deal of time tonight.

Suddenly her panties were on the floor. I hadn't seen them drop because my eyes had been focused on her pussy. She turned to face me and stood erect in a pose that showed off her naked body to perfection -- nakedness emphasized by the milky white skin, protected from the sun by a tiny bikini. Her spike heels, hose, and garter belt made her look more naked than naked!

She smiled and asked, "Do you like me?"

I was off the couch in microseconds and on the floor on my knees with my hands holding her soft buttocks and my face buried in that thick red haired beaver! Then, cupping her buttocks, I moved my hands up her body to her waist and moved my mouth up her belly, then past her tits kissing both nipples along the way, till I got to her lips, where I planted a hot wet kiss with our tongues entangled.

As our kiss was finishing, she whispered, "I think that's a yes."

I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom of this large luxury suite - she was as light as a feather. I lay her gently on the bed.

"Get these things off me," she said snapping her thumbs in her garter belt. "Guys think they're sexy, but I'd rather be starkers."

It was fun to grant her request. There was no way that I was not gonna eat that pussy as fast as possible. Spreading her legs I began tickling her with my tongue. This gal must use her vibrator a lot and I wanted to find out where she held it when she masturbated. I suspected she had done a lot of that, given the lifestyle she described to me.

I tongued her clit lightly on both sides avoiding the head of her clit, which was sensitive in some gals. Then I held each inner pussy lip between my lips and tickled it with my tongue working down to the chinrest and back up the other lip to her clit. These were delicate young lips -- not the thick, drooping, meaty lips that hung down from Kirsten's and Joan's big loose pussies.

Then I forced my tongue between those delicate lips into her vagina and moved up from bottom to top and softly tickled the head of her clit. Her reaction was immediate. She moaned and lifted her hips. I began to work on the head of her clit gently with my tongue and she moaned again and began to hump softly. This was it! Her favorite spot to masturbate -- but she was gonna enjoy my soft, warm tongue a hell of a lot more than any cold plastic vibrator.

I tried several routines, working up one side of her clit and then down the other always starting and stopping on the head of her clit. The humping of her hips became gradually harder as did her moaning as she moved closer and closer to orgasm. I cushioned my teeth with my upper lip and pressed down firmly on the shaft of her rock hard clit to give her something to rub against.

She began humping firmly against my lip moving the full length of her clit, her moans turning into grunts as she humped. Then her pussy seemed to simply explode as she screamed with her orgasm. I thrust two fingers deep into her vagina and her contracting muscles grabbed them firmly and tightly as her contractions gave her those ecstatic feelings of pleasure.

I began to tongue her clit during her orgasm until after a very long orgasm she suddenly cried out.

"Oh no! Stop! That's too much."

And then I stopped tickling her clit and moved my body up in the bed beside her and embraced her and kissed her neck as she laid panting and recovering. She rested almost five minutes with me holding her and kissing her neck. Then, as if waking from sleep, she turned to me, whispering.

"Thank you. That's the first orgasm that I haven't given to myself in almost a year. If my husband knew how to do that, he wouldn't need a dick!"

Then she laughed.

I got up and got some wine for us and we sipped it, lying side by side in bed. Suddenly, I had a horrible thought! Kirsten always laughed at me because I could only cum twice each night. What if Trish wanted more than that? Jesus! She was only twenty-four. She was gonna want more than two fucks. I gotta pace myself. I gotta eat more pussy. What happens to that pussy if I keep tonguing it after she cums?

I rolled on my side and caressed her body gently. Those tits were something to behold. I played with them sucking her nipples. I rubbed that flat belly and that delicious butt and ran my fingers through that thick red beaver. This was firm young flesh of a kind I had not played with in decades. As I moved my mouth to her belly and started to work my way down she tried to pull me back.

"Oh no darling it's your turn to cum. Fuck me, please," she said.

"I'll do that when I get this pussy in proper shape," I said jokingly, and moved down and started work on her clit.

She made one more half-hearted protest and then I felt her hips start to hump and she began to moan softly. It was faster this time. I knew where her sensitive spots were and which techniques she liked and it seemed only three or four minutes before she was again contracting firmly on my fingers and moaning in ecstasy. I kept working on her and as before she began to plead with me to stop.

Well, nothing ventured nothing gained, I thought. I wrapped my arms around her struggling hips and continued to work on her most sensitive spot. I had to hold her hips in position with my shoulders separating her struggling thighs because she kept trying to escape.

The exquisite sensation must have been driving her mad but after almost a minute of squirming without escaping my tongue she suddenly began to pump her ass and moan even louder than before.

Her third orgasm came very fast and it was almost explosive. She screamed so loud that I was afraid someone would alert security. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers harder than before. This was her third orgasm of the night! The bitch was multi-orgasmic! I had read about it but in over a quarter century of fucking I had never encountered it.

It was a long and powerful orgasm and when she finished I quickly moved between her legs, shoved my dick into that dripping pussy and started to fuck her. Her whole body was trembling.

"That's the way I want this pussy. It's ready for me now," I said harshly. "Pump your ass baby!

She was tight! I knew Roger had been pounding this tight little pussy on a daily basis with his thick tool but he hadn't stretched her out yet. I fucked her steadily except this pussy was so tight that I felt my balls lift up long before I thought they should. It must have been her young body.

After I ejaculated I lay on top of her resting. I was so turned on fucking her that I didn't even know if she had an orgasm as I fucked her. She was breathing as heavily as I was.

She looked up at me as I lay between her legs.

Shaking her head in wonder, she said, "Four orgasms! Never in my life has a guy given me four orgasms in half an hour. If you weren't married I'd divorce my husband and give up my three million dollars and follow you around like a bitch in heat."

I lay there thinking four! Well, she must have cum while I fucked her. But I still had a lot of work to do. And I still had to pace myself.

***

My alarm went off at 0530 hours. I had slept about four hours. That little red headed bitch had almost used me up but I left her sleeping and satisfied. It took eating a lot of pussy to make that happen. Kirsten slipped through my door and joined me in bed.

"How was your night with Roger?" I asked.

Kirsten was bubbling like she always was when something she had planned went perfectly.

"It went exactly as Joan and I planned," she said. "We used Joan's suite and it was like a regular party until Roger got there."

"Then the guys wanted to watch Roger do me, so Roger and I got naked. Then he butt-fucked me just like he did when you watched. I was screaming and begging him to stop. I was fighting to escape. It looked just like he was raping me. And the guys were laughing at me -- just like Joan said they would. The bastards thought it was funny that I was getting raped and having so much pain as my asshole got stretched out."

"But then everything got real quiet when I stopped struggling and started pumping my ass. All four guys had their dicks in their hands right away. When I started begging Roger to fuck me harder those guys started jacking off -- I mean all four of them were jacking off together like little boys while they stared at Roger and me."

"Roger pounded me hard and I was real tight the way he likes an asshole to be. Ryan was watching me getting butt-fucked, playing with his balls with one hand and jacking off with the other, and his mouth was open and he was panting. He couldn't stop staring at Roger's dick as I took that thick thing up my ass. When I felt Roger start to pump his load into me, I faked a big orgasm."

"My God! I couldn't believe it. Ryan pumped a load of cum up on his belly just as I faked my orgasm. One of the other guys had already cum and a third one pumped his load when I turned, still balancing on my spikes, and showed him Roger's cum dripping out of my asshole."

I chuckled, "That's what Joan said was gonna happen. Guy's are like that."

Kirsten said it after me, "Guys are like that. They're such proud bastards that it's fun making 'em play with their balls and jack off like high school boys."

Then we both laughed.

"Then what?" I asked.

"Roger left and Joan and me fucked all four studs. Each of us took a lot of loads. I lost count. Joan said to me later when I talked about Ryan pumping cum up on his belly, 'What a waste of semen, but it made him a much better fuck.' And she was right -- those guys were really turned on."

I got a bonus. Her asshole didn't need any more stretching so I did her regular and it felt really good for a change. Of course her pussy was getting a lot looser, more like Joan's. She'd been doing a lot of fucking on this cruise and her pussy was starting to feel more like public pussy -- big and loose.

I was back to regular duties now that the Nun had left and I needed to be on the bridge early. I hit the shower right after Kirsten left.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers