I Wanna Be Degraded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

But he wasn't done yet. He gripped the back of my head and pulled it toward him, causing his cock to slide further into my mouth. Given it was still soft, I managed to take in the full length, and my nose was brushing up against his public hair. And then he started pissing again.

"Fuckin' whore," he said as he held the back of my head firmly in place. "You came here so I could piss right down your fucking throat, didn't you?" I managed to half-nod as I struggled to keep swallowing, now with my mouth full of cock and with no reservoir to store it. I couldn't believe that he was still pissing at full force after the amount he had already let loose. But he was still going.

And then his hand released the back of my head and reached down to pinch my nose. I couldn't breathe, and I was struggling to swallow as my ears were getting blocked from the pressure. I closed my eyes and swallowed and swallowed, trying hard not to choke -- and then not to black out. No -- I couldn't do any more... I was about to gag... and he unpinched my nose, his hand returning to the back of my head. I was breathing. Breathing and still trying to swallow and not choke. And was his flow finally slowing down? He was pissing so far back in my mouth it was hard to tell, but it was getting easier to swallow now. Yes -- and now just a trickle, and a final spurt. And he was done pissing. I was swallowed all of his mammoth piss-load.

His hand was still firm on the back of my head, his cock still fully in my mouth. "Now suck it," he said.

Still trying to catch my breath, I flexed my tongue against the bottom of his cock, sliding it around as much as I was able while simultaneously beginning to suck. With my hands cuffed behind me and unable to move my head, there wasn't much more I could do, but it must have been enough, as I could soon feel his cock growing and pushing further into my throat. I was again worried that I was going to gag, and it was now basically impossible to swallow, but I kept up the best I could. After another minute of this, I could sense Ford was breathing faster, and he let out a little huffing noise. Moving his hand to the top of my head, he began pushing me away from his chest. His cock was so engorged in my throat that I don't know if I could have pulled off on my own. As he slowly pried me off his cock, I couldn't believe how much more of it there was coming out then when it went in -- it was at least three inches longer now, and more likely four. As the head popped free over my lips, I couldn't believe that that entire slick torpedo had been in my throat.

Ford must have been thinking the same thing, as he immediately attempted to slide it all back in. And though he went at least an inch past what I had always thought was my limit -- the zone where I just normally started gagging, there were still at least a couple inches that I couldn't take back in. But it was still more cock than I had ever thought I could take. Surely this was the closest to deepthroating I'd ever get.

"C'mon whore, move your head," he commanded. And with that giant mouthful of cock, I did the best I could to bob up and down on it while sucking on him. There was a little more leeway to move my tongue now, but not a lot. I could also twist my head a little, which seemed to be having the desired effect. After a while, Ford grunted again and withdrew his cock from my mouth.

After that, he let me work more on the head, sucking him less deeply and alternating that with spells of licking the glans and sides. This was less of a "challenge", and was, in fact, completely delightful for me. His cock felt wonderful in my mouth, and now that I had a chance to look at it in its erect state, I could see it was even prettier than it was while soft -- nicely thick, and with a flared mushroom head that was perfectly rounded. So I proceeded to suck and lick and attempt to give him the best blowjob I could muster.

After a few minutes, I could tell he was getting closer, and I focused even more on his tip. Soon, he stepped back, gabbed himself and began pumping furiously. I watched, hypnotized for a moment before I remembered to get ready to receive his load, again opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue. He stroked a few more times and then gasped, shooting out wads of semen onto my tongue. I received a couple more bursts, and then waited for Ford, looking up at him as he took a deep breath and steadied the camera aiming at me. He nodded, and I closed my mouth, swallowing his come in a single gulp. It also had a strong tinge, but was actually quite tasty. I was relieved -- of the two other guys I had sucked, one had okay-tasting come, and the other's was strong and disagreeable, which was why I'd only met with him once. This was something else entirely, and I'd gladly swallow more loads like this.

Ford's erection was flagging now, and I leaned in to lick his cock clean. He allowed me to do this, then slid his cock into my mouth. Again, I could take in the whole thing, and this time I had the opposite sensation, feeling it shrinking in my mouth. I gave it one final suck, and leaned back, looking up at the man standing over me.

"That's a good whore," he said. "Now I just have a little more piss built up for you." Again I opened my mouth and leaned back, and again he pissed in my mouth. This was nothing compared to the monster load he'd given me before, but still a respectable amount of piss. It was also stronger-tasting now, tangy in a not-quite-pleasant way. But I swallowed it all.

Ford stepped back and panned the camera up and down my body. "You did okay," he said. He stepped over to the laptop and looked at the screen. "A hundred and forty-seven viewers, and it looks like there's some encouraging comments." He idly scrolled down the screen. The aftertaste of his piss was strong in my mouth.

Then he stood up. "Yeah, I guess you passed the audition."

Audition? I thought to myself.

He stepped over to the closed door connecting to the adjoining room and knocked on it. After a few seconds, it opened and three men walked into the room.

Wait... 'audition'?

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers
12