I Wanna Be Your Handyman Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,155 Followers

"Jesus," she softly said into my neck, "to think I nearly chickened out and said I would pay you later!" Traci lifted her face up and kissed me quickly then went on, "I do believe that I got the best out of this deal! And that is true no matter how much you enjoyed it! Holy fuck Matt, you are going to make some young lady incredibly happy for a long, long time! Lucky bitch!"

Her legs had been wrapped around me but they slowly loosened and then slid down my legs until her feet hung just about the middle of my calves. A dreamy smile crossed her face before she looked down in amazement. "A woman could really get used to getting around on this chariot of yours! I know that I sure love it! But it gets in the way of showering."

I loosened my hold on her hips and she sank down a bit more as she held herself to me with her arms round my neck and my cock stuffed fully up her pussy. "Oh god help me but please lift me off of you! My pussy is still spasming from all the orgasms you gave me and I don't think I can make it through another one just yet!"

I teased her by lifting her nearly off of me three times only to drop her back onto me again and then on the fourth time I lifted her fully off of me and eased her to her feet. "Shit, I thought you were going to push another one through me! Oh my god it would have been so easy! My pussy has never been on fire as much as it is right now! Damn I didn't know I could get this turned on!"

"I'm glad you liked it. A man likes to know he's made an impression on a woman!"

"Oh holy fuck you certainly did that!"

Slowly we began washing each other and I found out that I truly loved her petite sexy body. She is simply awesome in every respect. I helped her by sitting on the corner seat so she could wash my hair and face, then stood back up so she could do the rest. Traci saved my cock for last then took her time cleaning it totally as she inspected me carefully.

Finally she rinsed my body and then returned her attention to my half hard cock. She looked at it closely and said, "It looks real and it feels real, but it is capable of some very unreal actions and I just can't believe this is true. I need to make certain it is real." Then she slipped her lips around my tip for the first time and began working my first three inches with her surprisingly talented tongue and lips.

"This is the most incredible cock I have ever had the pleasure of sucking on," she said as she pulled off of me briefly. "Most of the time if I went down on a guy it was because he forced me to, or just expected it like Jim does." She slurped me into her mouth about three inches again and swirled her tongue all around me before pulling off of me again. "But this is one cock that I want to make as happy as I can!"

Her face looked up at me as her lips engulfed my cock and then she slowly began working my cock further and further into her mouth. I was groaning constantly as she worked over my shaft with joy in her eyes. "Oh god, Traci, you're making my cock feel so good," I groaned out as she took me to the entrance of her throat time after time. Suddenly I gasped out "OH SHIT!" as she pushed onto me and my cock slid down her tight throat! Traci didn't stop until my entire shaft was down her trembling throat, her eyes still locked onto mine.

"Oh god, holy fuck, oh my god woman," I cried out as she began bobbing her head in eight inch trips off of and then back fully onto my shaft, stroking me with her fingers as she went.

With what I took to be a smile she pulled back and fully off of me and stared at my cock for a few seconds before asking, "So I guess that means you liked it, right? God I hope so because I loved it! Now I'm going to finish you off so don't hold back or try to stop me. Fuck my face if you want to!"

With that she practically pounced onto my cock and began fucking her own face on me driving my cock all the way to the bottom before slowly pulling back and then doing it again. All the while her tongue was slithering underneath and around my shaft giving me incredible sensations. In spite of having cum inside of her not that long ago her incredible oral talents soon brought me to the precipice of her goal. My hands gripped her head and my hips began pounding into her face, my cock ravaging her mouth and throat as she slurped hungrily seemingly oblivious to the pounding my cock was giving to her.

Traci was looking right into my eyes and her fingers dug into my ass cheeks as my balls boiled over and I began blasting one hot and solid rope of cum into her mouth after another. "OH fucking HELL I'm cumming!" I cried out. "Oh sweet Jesus yes...drain my balls!" And she did as she just kept right on sucking my entire shaft with her prehensile tongue as my hips shook and spasmed while my balls finally ran dry, but they tried so hard to find more for her!

Her thumbs pressed tight against the underside of my cock and as she pulled off of me they followed right along with her as she pulled her lips off of me just after the last of my cum was pushed into her waiting mouth. Traci made a little show of swallowing my seed down and then gave my shaft one last kiss before rising to her feet once more. I moved slightly and the spray hit her on her chest and she jumped saying, "Oh shit, that water is cold! Let's get out of here and dry off."

We dressed in relative silence each of us lost in our own thoughts. I walked naked back to her bedroom and got dressed slowly. "Wait!" Traci said as I started pulling up my boxers. I stopped with them around my knees and she quickly was on her knees before me with my shaft in her hands. She kissed my tip and gazed up into my eyes for several seconds before kissing my tip once more. "I want you to know that you and this wonderful cock of yours have given me more pleasure today than all the rest of the men I've been with have in total! I don't want you to think I'm a slut or easy or anything like that, but...oh gosh...please Matt, please tell me we can be like this again! I'll keep paying you for the work you do and we'll just call this our 'friends with benefits' clause, okay? We are friends aren't we?"

"Traci, you are certainly a dear friend of mine in addition to being one of my clients. I like the benefits idea, and that sounds great to me. But at the same time since Jim is overseas your income has dropped so I'm not going to charge you as much as before. Deal?"

"Deal, friend!" and then she jumped into my arms and kissed me with everything she had as she wrapped her legs tight around me once more.

So we made arrangements for me to be at her house at least twice weekly for yard work etc. along with copious benefits time. God damn she is one hot little fuck and I can't imagine what Jim thought when he got shipped overseas! Although none of my customers knew every other one of them, they each knew at least a few of them and within three months time I was fucking all but one of them, my sister Marie.

To be continued...

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,155 Followers