I Wanna Be Your Handyman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers

We fucked in this position for several minutes and I felt her pussy clamp down around me as her climax began again. That was all I could take as my balls exploded shooting my first hot rope of cum deep into her pussy where it slammed instantly against the deepest wall of her pussy. I groaned at the sensation and Marie cried out, "Oh god yes, cum in ME! Give it to me! Cum with your sister and fill me with your sperm!" Then she silenced herself by kissing me hard as her tongue seemingly reached past my tonsils.

Marie's hips were pumping up at my pummeling cock as our climaxes raged onward. Damn my sister's pussy felt so good around my shaft! I knew that I never wanted us to stop fucking...that I would be a happy man if the last thing I did on earth was to fuck my sister and make her cum once more! My balls finally drained and I slowly eased up on my thrusting into her rolled upwards body. Marie's pussy kept clenching tightly around me and spasming from one end of my shaft to the other (a truly remarkable feeling) as her climax slowly receded.

Finally we rested, each of us breathing into the others neck while my sister clung to me for dear life. After about a minute she gasped softly, "Oh...my...god!" After a very deep breath she said, "Holy fuck! I've been missing out on THIS all this time! Son of a bitch, don't you dare say we aren't going to do this again!"

"Sis."

"No way can you show me what true joy from incredible sex is and then take it away!"

"Sis."

"If anything I demand to get the same deal as all your other customers get!"

My hips had been giving her short one inch mini thrusts deep within her but she didn't seem to notice as once again I said, "Sis." It was to no avail as she again went on her rant so I pulled my hips way up and then drove them basically straight down into her upturned sex making her gasp into silence while I said, "Oh for Pete's sake!"

Marie looked into my eyes with mute surprise so I quickly kissed her and then held her tight as I easily rolled us over while she gasped in shock. "Good, at least you finally stopped your diatribe. I think it's only fair that you fuck me for awhile."

"Shit Matt, I thought you were smart! I can't fuck you because I don't have a cock. But you do and it's a REALLY nice one so you can fuck me some more. So just roll us back over and fuck me again, please."

"Oh god sis, I hope you are just joking around." She gave me the most honest look that translated into 'HUH?' so I said, "Seven guys fuck you before me and not one of them let you ride the top?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Haven't you ever watched porn?"

"That's nasty and just for guys to jerk off to."

"Okay, the way I read this, out of those 7 guys they all did you missionary style; not one of them got you off even once; you blew them...I think...but they never went down on you! Am I right?"

"Well yes but I don't understand what you are getting at. I'm a girl and girls can't fuck guys, guys fuck the girls!"

"This could take a while but I'm willing if you are up to it. The girl actually fucks HERSELF while riding the guy from the top, just like you are sitting right now. Most women love it as it gives them much more control. Why don't you try it?"

"You're so silly Matt. But just to humor you I'll try." Sis lifted her hips about six inches and slowly sank back onto me saying, "Oh my!" Again she lifted up, this time rising nearly all the way off of me before forcing her pussy down quickly. She stopped dead when she bottomed out and looked into my eyes as a smile formed on her pretty face. "I think my brother my lover has also become my sex-ed teacher!"

"Okay, then stay right where you are but rock your hips slowly side to side."

"Ooooooooh fuuuuuuuuck!"

"Okay, now stop doing that and rock them front to back."

"OOoooooOOOOoo, oh my god yessssssssss."

"Okay, now slowly change that into a circular rolling motion around my pelvis."

"Holy fucking shit! I'm fucking myself! I'm fucking my brother! Oh my god I LOVE YOU!" Marie flung her face down to mine and kissed me for several moments while her hips rambled through all of the movements we had just tried out. I held her tight and continued the kiss with an even higher fever pitch while my left hand slipped down and began playing with her right breast. She moaned into my mouth as our kiss continued and her hips began moving with more determination of purpose.

I first felt it in her pussy as it squeezed around me very briefly just before she tore her lips from mine and cried out "Oh my god I'm GOING TO CUM!" Instantly her hips began lifting up nearly the full 8 inches before slamming back down onto me at a frantic pace. Her face scrunched up then she exploded in climax as she cried out "Oh Matt........I'm......CUMMMMINNNGG! OH GOD! Oh god! Oh god! Fuck! FUCK! FUCKFUCKFUCK! Oh...Oh....Oh...Oh...Oh my goddddddd!"

She came to a stop with her fingers digging into my chest and her legs clamped tight to my sides, breathing hard and flushed a deep red. "FUUUuuuuUUUCK ME!" she gasped.

"I already did that."

"No, I mean..." she started and then saw my grin so she swatted my chest saying, "ASSHOLE! You know what I mean!"

"So, how did you like being the fucker for a change?"

"Holy shit, that was fucking incredible!"

"Want to turn around and do it again?"

"Are you serious...oh shit yeah," and she pivoted as fast as her still throbbing body could manage. "You mean like this," she asked as she looked at me over her shoulder. I nodded and she slowly started moving in every direction she could think of. Not much longer than ten minutes later she cried out again as her body shook from her powerful orgasm before dropping backwards onto my chest, our faces turned so we could kiss each other.

"My god that felt incredible! Jesus god I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Took long enough! I've been in love with you for seven years now!"

I let her rest for another two minutes or so before I grabbed her around the waist and said, "I've got you!"

"Wh-what!" Marie gasped just before I rolled us over putting her face down on the bed with me on top of her. Then I pulled her back onto her hands and knees thus putting us into the doggie position while my sister said, "N-now what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to FUCK," and I slammed my cock hard into her to my balls, "my sister and make her cum on my COCK!" and I slammed into her again.

"Oh Jesus!" she gasped at my first thrust followed by "Oh god yes, fuck me! Fuck your nasty sister with your fucking wonderful cock! Oh god I need it! OH! Yes god I need YOU!" By then I was thrusting my entire shaft into her at about one thrust every three seconds, each one powering into her with all my might. Sis loved it and quickly figured out that SHE could fuck back at me to enhance both of our pleasures.

"Oh god! Oh baby! Oh god yes you feel so good moving in me like this! Oh fuck! Ooooo shit yes! Oh my god I NEVER knew it could be like this!" Marie's gasps of pleasure morphed into wordless moans and groans as her pussy came alive and her muscles milked my cock as we moved together.

After about eight minutes her movements became slightly erratic and then very herky-jerky just before she slammed her hips back nearly knocking me off of her as she cried out, "OH MY GOD! Oh shit I'm cumming!" and her pussy clamped onto me harder than ever before. I managed one more stroke into her like that before my cock blasted her insides with another huge load of my cream. "YES! Oh god yes give me your cum! Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming with you! Oh god yes we're cumming together. Oh my god! OH MY GOD! Oh my god it's so good."

Then she went silent and very still with her head hanging low while she gasped for breath. I trailed my fingers lightly up and down her spine before I leaned into her and kissed her on the back of her neck as I said, "I love you Marie, with all my heart!"

I rolled us back over onto my back and then pivoted her around so we were once again face to face. She dove onto me immediately and smothered me with kisses as she kept softly saying between the kisses "I love you," over and over and over.

She didn't notice as I slid us to the edge of the bed while she hugged and kissed me. The moment I started to stand up she gasped "Matt what are you doing? My god don't hurt yourself!"

I stood upright and squeezed her ass cheeks with me hands then lifted her an inch or so before I laughed and said, "Come on sis, you can't weigh more than 110 pounds, even dressed like you are right now!"

"I'm only 103 pounds I'll have you know!"

I lifted her two more times and said, "Nope, I think we wore a pound or two off of you!" She laughed at me and kissed me quickly again. "Now just hold on sis," I said as I walked us to her kitchen and grabbed two more beers from the fridge.

"Oh god brother, that felt so good! If we do it like this I will walk with you anywhere!" she said as I handed her the beers and walked us to the table. "Oh god that felt GOOD," she said as I sat down with her still impaled with my cock.

Marie unlocked her legs from around my waist and dropped her feet to the floor while I shimmied back further onto the chair. "So tell me sis, how do you feel now?"

"I am so relaxed I could sleep for three days!"

"That's not what I meant." To emphasize that I somehow gave her an upwards thrust and she groaned in recognition.

"I feel totally fucked out! And I CAME...wonderfully....gloriously...incredibly...unbelievably I CAME! OH my god thank you Matt for loving me so good!"

"No problems about us doing this?"

Marie looked at me pensively for about five seconds before saying, "Two that I can think of. First I have a problem that I hoped you could live up to their hype about how good you are, and then you ended up being so much better than that! Second, I have a problem that we waited so long to start doing this!"

"So you still want us to do this after today."

"OH MY GOD YES! If you even think of not doing this with me again then I am NEVER going to get off of your wonderful cock! I think I would be claiming some sort of squatter's rights!" We both laughed at that before embracing in a tender loving kiss where we looked into each other's eyes the entire time. And it was a VERY long kiss!

"So I guess we just sealed it with a kiss that we are now lovers of the extreme kind. But I am going to feel REALLY bad about fucking you AND getting paid for helping out around here!"

"Oh no you don't! I'll have somebody else do those things if you don't let me pay you! We should have been doing this for years now so don't think I'll go for an idea like that!"

I sure as hell didn't want her paying full rate to someone else so I quickly agreed.

"Good, I'm glad you saw the wisdom of my logic. Now I seem to be sitting on a log that just won't go away so I'm going to put it to use while we finish our beers. I hope you don't mind!"

I just grinned as my sexy sister began rising up my shaft and then dropping slowly back down on to me. Her pace slowly quickened and soon she was a raging dynamo over me as she cried out in orgasmic release once again.

Marie leaned her head on my shoulder as the last of her climactic tremors coursed through her body. Her lips found my neck and she kissed me there, then an inch higher, then behind my ear, then my eye and finally on my lips where her tongue sought out my own and they danced together in a sensuous slurpy embrace.

Finally our kiss ended and she rested her forehead on mine as we looked into each others eyes. "God Matt, how can you NOT have a girlfriend? I thought high school girls were smarted than that!"

"Not at my school -- too brainy for that! I'm too big for them!"

"Stupid bitches! Their loss is my gain!"

"Yeah, yours and several more very happy women!"

"Oh yeah...........I forgot that I have to share you."

"Is that a problem?"

"No not really, after all if it wasn't for all your OTHER well satisfied ladies I never would have even thought to do this with you!" She started to stand up but slipped and fell back down onto me and gasped, "How the hell are you still hard! Chuck would have been done over two hours ago, like five minutes after we started!"

"Just lucky I guess! Why, are you complaining?"

"Oh NO! I'm just more than surprised; I'm VERY impressed with my 'big' brother!" Once more she tried to stand up, succeeding this time as two huge loads of my cream mixed with hers poured out of her and back onto my cock. "Oh my god, look at all that stuff! OH god bro..." and she dove face first into my crotch as she hungrily cleaned my shaft and balls of all our combined cum juices. Her dainty hands moved my shaft this way and that as she maneuvered it so she could clean me fully of her drainage.

Satisfied that she had thoroughly cleaned me she leaned back and looked into my eyes before saying, "One week ago today I never would have thought I would be saying this to you Matt, but my god do I love your cock!" She gave it a kiss on my tip and then went on, "Normally I just do this to make the guy happy...well damn I STILL want to make you happy! But I'm going to give you and this wonderful piece of maleness the absolute best blowjob I have ever given!"

My sister wasted no time getting back to my cock as she slid her lips around me and then pushed in till I was pressed against the entrance to her throat. Her eyes bored into mine as she gave me another push and I slipped into her throat. She didn't stop until I was fully within her lips, her chin resting on my balls. I've had tons of blowjobs over the past three months or so, but holy shit this was by far the absolute best of them all! None of them even came close to matching what Marie did to me and for me.

After she had loved my shaft for nearly an hour while her hands tight around my base kept cutting off the flow of cum that my balls desperately wanted to let loose she pulled fully off of me and said sultrily, "God I can't believe how much I love you!" Then she smiled and took me within her lips once more. She didn't deep throat me but her lips and tongue sent me to the moon! In less than a minute I groaned just before her lips clamped tightly around my head and she sucked and slurped rapidly as my cum shot hot and fast into her hungry mouth. Incredibly she never lost a drop while her mouth pulled six unbelievable ropes of cum from deep within my balls only to be swallowed down quickly.

"Oh fucking hell sis!" My eyes shot wide open as my first blast rocketed into her hungry mouth. Her eyes stayed locked onto my face watching every little muscle twitch and jerk as she ripped rope after rope out of me. Her face never moved while I came like a gusher. She simply remained sitting between my legs with my shaft pulled down and just barely into her mouth. But oh my god, her lips massaged my cock head's ridge intensely as she sucked harder than I thought possible. Add to this a non-stop tongue that seemed to be everywhere on my cock head at once and I started wondering if I would ever stop cumming!

But in the end I did. My balls gradually ran out of my seed and my rockets turned in to streams that turned into dribbles that turned into drops that turned into -- nothing -- but oh god my balls tried to find more for her. I thought she might suck my tip right off of me and several times I lurched forwards trying to stop her. She eased up each time but not for long as she went on loving on my shaft for about two minutes more just like she had made me cum. Then she suddenly shoved forwards hard as my shaft disappeared into her mouth and throat once more making me cry out, "Oh god sis, stop! I can't take any more! I'm WAY too sensitive now!"

Lucky for me she took pity on me and pulled back and then eased my purple shaft from her lips as a HUGE smile crossed her face. "Holy shit did I ever love doing that for you! Your cock I will suck because I WANT to! God that made me so fucking horny that I came just before you did from the knowledge of how much you liked what I was doing for you!"

"Jesus sis that was one fucking incredible blowjob! You can do that to me every day of the week! But I think once a day is the max otherwise my cock might just fall off!"

"Can't have that, we'd all miss it VERY much!"

The phone rang so Marie got up and walked over to answer it. "Oh hi mom! Yes Matt's still here. How long, oh gosh, we have both been working up quite a sweat and lost track of time. Shit Matt, it's after 6:00! Yeah mom, I'm back. No, I'd rather he eat supper here since I have quite a bit for him to do yet tonight. In fact it will be quite late when he finishes up so I thought I'd have him bunk out here tonight, is that okay? Oh thanks mom....yes, my brother is the best brother ever! Okay mom, goodnight. We both love you!"

"So what bed am I sleeping in tonight?"

"You silly goof...which ever one I am in of course!"

We took a refreshing shower together which resulted in my eating her out once again and then she began another blowjob but I picked her up and fucked her while holding her in front of me again. Then we fixed a light but nutritious supper and then resumed her sex-ed instructions. Marie cried 'uncle' long before midnight so we slept for a while only to awaken and fuck like crazy until we both came (that meant she came at least three times to my one) before sleeping again. The third time I awoke to her sucking me hard we fucked for over an hour before I had to shower and head to school.

Just before I left her house Marie snuggled onto my lap -- we were both dressed -- and said, "You know this almost didn't happen. I struggled with the affects of my shopping discovery for an entire week before I got up the courage to even ask if you would do...if you would fuck me one time. And I almost tossed you out of my house before you presented me with the best gift ever! My god Matt, I got SO much more than I ever dreamed of! All I wanted was just one time...just ONE TIME to know what it feels like to cum thanks to a man! ONE TIME! But oh my god Matt you have given me so many orgasms that I can't even count them all! Like I told mom last night, you are the best brother ever and you will always be the number one man in my life! Forever, without fail!"

Then we kissed softly and sensuously for several moments. I looked into her eyes and said, "I'm not sure how to say this without sounding crass or like a cad...and maybe I should just shut up...but you need to know that I am with no other woman like I have been with you these past many hours. If you asked me to I would stop being with the others and just enjoy being with you!"

"Oh my god NO! I mean, shit, no, you can't do that! I know for certain that three women depend on their handyman to help mend their empty pussies and broken hearts; to fill the void their husbands simply are unable to do. From what I heard you have nearly 30 clients..."

"You are number one out of thirty-one."

"Anyway I believe I was the last one that you fucked," I nodded agreement, "So I can't possible hurt all those horny women! And my poor little pussy simply can't take up the slack for your cock if you don't help them too!"

"So you know that we can only do this about twice each week, right sis?" It was her turn to nod. "Okay my wonderful fuck-mate sister! I'll see you again on Wednesday afternoon! Until then just remember that I think you are one incredibly sexy woman whom I LOVE making love to!" I stood up and kissed her long and deep, her feet hanging in the air as I held her.

As I opened the door Marie put her hand on my arm and gave me a squeeze before saying, "I really do love my BIG brother, and I want you to know how grateful I am that you didn't freak out when I suggested this! Now go study hard -- HA, like you ever needed to -- and do a real good job, my wonderful handyman! See you Wednesday!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers