I Wanna Fuck Daddy

Story Info
He doesn't resist; she doesn't hesitate.
2.1k words
4.02
244.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there looking at my body dripping wet from the shower I had just had. It was a Saturday and I had gotten up early at 7am to go jogging. Coming back from my jog I noticed nobody was awake as yet because well it was a weekend. I'm the only girl in my family- living with my dad and my three brothers, I had had a sister but she died at birth and my mom well divorced my son of a bitch called a father. It was sad, being almost 20 years old and still living with my dad.

My reflection portrayed my black hair doused, dripping wet as it stuck to my shoulders and back. I stared for a long while at my recently waxed arching eyebrows; my green colored contacts concealing my brown originals; my straight pierced nose and full pink lips. My complexion seemed to be getting fairer as I stayed in the house. Grabbing my breasts I pushed them up- they were a perky C cup but nothing was wrong with getting implants. The bigger the better I think, so my boyfriend can have luscious boobs to fuck. Releasing my breasts I lowered my hands as I roamed my stomach before cupping my butt cheeks in my hands.

"Firm," I said as I slapped them. They didn't jiggle "the jogging works." Lifting my right leg upon the face basin I squeezed some lotion into my hands; as I began working the creamy substance into my palms there was a knock at the door

"Yes" I said sweetly; not taking my eyes from my gorgeously toned legs I began to rub the smothered lotion onto them

"Christine I need to piss," he bellowed from the other side of the door. I sighed. Was there only one bathroom in the house?

"I'm busy, pick the lock," I said as I replaced my right leg with my left, applying lotion to my partially still wet body. I heard him mumble a curse word. He fidgeted with the lock for a while before the door burst open. Ignoring me he squeezed his naked self through the small space behind me to get to the toilet. Apparently he slept naked I thought.

Putting down my legs I began to rub lotion from my neck onto my shoulders, then onto my arms; making slow circular motions with my fingers.

Putting his left hand on the wall, he leaned in to piss, steadying himself with his right hand.

"Ahhhhh," I heard him say as the tinkles of pee hit the water in the toilet. Still releasing himself he looked over at me with eyes that said "you're my daughter, I should get first priority to fuck you". I was now rubbing lotion over my breasts, ensuring I lubricated my body fully for smooth skin, I spent extra time rubbing my breasts in clockwise and anti clockwise directions. So much so that my nipples became stiff; moaning at my own touch I watched my Father in the corner of my eyes. He was watching me intently and from what I could see he had finished peeing and staring stroking his cock.

Applying more lotion to my hands I massaged the thick mess onto my stomach and my sides, following my buttocks; as I did so I cupped the cheeks in my hands displaying to him purposefully how firm they were. I saw him twitch. After that was done I patted my face dry with a nearby towel and using the step ladder I mounted the counter face basin. Spreading my legs on either side of the sink so that the face basin itself was beneath me in between my legs I stared into the mirror. Picking up my eyeliner from the corner of the counter I proceeded to applying it.

Flashing himself off he finally flushed the toilet and began making his way to the sink to wash his hands; something he doesn't usually do. Reaching between my legs he lifted the lever to turn the pipe on which when lifted rested against the lips of my vagina. As the water rushed out of the pipe with brute force I could feel it as it sprayed onto my inner thighs and buttocks.

"Cold," I shivered as it touched my body, but not hesitating to stop as I continued to apply my makeup.

"Sorry," he whispered in a husky voice as he began to use his hands to wipe off the water that splashed onto my buttocks and inner thighs.You could call me nasty but I wanted him so badly especially after he touched me.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as his hands ran ever so smoothly over my buttocks and the lips of my vagina sending tingles down my spine. Reaching for an elastic band I caught my hair up in a high ponytail before applying foundation as I tried to ignore him. I didn't bother to ask him why it was that he slept naked because similar to him I slept in panties alone. I guess it was more comfortable to him.

He then began to fondle me. Apart from the fact that the water had splashed on me, the fact that my father was hitting on me turned me on. It was always a fantasy of mine actually to be fucked by my dad, better yet fuck him. Just thinking about it made met wet. As my knees began to cramp on the hard counter top I asked sweetly

"Daddy?" he realized me "can you take me down?" without saying a word he held me by the waist and as I bent my knees he lifted me from the counter and placed me gently on the floor. My back still facing him I began to widen my legs, encouraging him to touch me again. He took the hint as he doused his fingers in his saliva before he stroked my pussy once more. It was warm, when his hands touched me, as he used his fingers to part my outer lips. Now using right hand's his index and middle finger he squeezed together my inner lips, as they rubbed against each other I felt a sensation as my clitoris was involved. Using his left hand now he reached his hand up to my breasts, stroking and tugging at my nipples with his fingers as he did so. Throwing my head back in pleasure I felt my hair go loose. My hands were now braced against the counter top steadying myself in case my knees should give way; as my head rested on his left shoulder, my hair still damp swayed onto his back tickling and sending their very own sensations down his spine. Releasing the lips of my vagina he moistened his fingers with the juices my body itself was producing and began to use it to stroke my clitoris. First gently- making tiny little circles on the tentative bud, but as my moans further excited him his gentleness became rough as his tiny little circles were drawn more rapidly- increasing my heart rate and breathing pattern.

"Oh, daddy, please," I begged him. Impatiently I reached my hand behind me and grabbed his firm hard cock in my hand, bending forward a little I pushed my lower body out to reach him; his cock still hard in my hand I found my entrance and letting him go I eased myself on my father's rock hard cock. Relieved at how magnificent he felt inside me- his lovely one and only daughter, I proceeded to ease myself off of him and ram back down. As I did this my butt cheeks slammed against his lower abdomen, making a smacking sound that brought delight to my ears as it did so. Getting the gist of what I was doing he moaned

"Oh, Christine," against my ear as he now held me by the waist to help thrust into me from behind. I was beginning to wonder if he had lost his tongue but was satisfied to hear him talk as I needed that very same tongue to help fulfill my desires. You may think I'm weird or desperate or just plain horny but the fact of the matter is, my dad's hot and I just always wanted to just eat him up or fuck him, whichever came first.

He pumped his hard cock now into my tight little pussy and I could hear his moans get louder as I began to contract the walls of my deliciously wet and warm cunt around his long shaft of a dick. As he held onto me, ramming into me from behind with every thrust I met him with as much force as I bounced into him increasing both our pleasures.

Turning to face him, he fell out of me and I could feel him saddened; but that didn't last long as I pushed him against the wall of the bathroom. Wrapping my legs around his waist, my hands placed on his shoulders I jumped onto him. Keeping his balance he now used his hand to guide himself back into me. As he went into me once again, trying to stifle my moan I grabbed his lips with mine; he didn't resist- at first I used my tongue to trace the outer contours of his lips; as I breathed hot air from my lips onto him I saw him part his lips, using this as my chance I stuck my tongue inside his mouth. As I waited for a reaction, I began swirling my tongue in and around his mouth till he began mimicking my movements, our tongues lashed against each other in a wet, naked frenzy. Deciding to teach him a thing or two I sucked on his tongue- it tasted of the whip cream in the refrigerator downstairs, without hesitation I broke from the kiss. Looking at him I saw his eyes were still closed, his lips parted as he expected more from the kiss-this brought a smile to my lips.

Removing my hand from his shoulder I twined my fingers into the curls of hair on his head and pulled his head down to me so he could suck on my neck. Trying to keep me on him he turned so that my back was against the wall, using both my hands now, I placed them flat against the wall behind me as he cupped my buttocks to keep me up, he thrust into me. I began to moan aloud now as it turned me on when he did so, taking initiative he lowered his head to suck on my nipples as we had mind blowing sex.

"Uhhhhh," he grunted as his cock was starting to feel like it was about to explode. Not wanting him to come just yet, I un-wrapped my legs from his waist automatically releasing him from me. Playing along for the final time he followed my instructions, as he now lay on the floor and allowed me to mount him. Before doing so I took his cock in my hands to taste it for the first time before I fucked him sore. As I licked the cum from the sides I tasted myself- a taste I had acquired from frequent masturbation and blowjobs after sex, so in love with what I now had in my mouth my little licks turned into a suck as tried to drain the cum he hadn't yet produced from his cock making it limp.

"Mmmmm," he moaned banging his fists into the floor. I didn't know if it was ultimate pleasure or pain that he felt but I didn't wait to find out as I released him from my hands and sat on him. He groaned inwardly as I began to bounce up and down on his still limp cock, grabbing my breasts with my hands as they jiggled when I went up and down. I could feel him hardening and softening beneath me as I rocked him. As I bit my lips to express to him the pleasure I was feeling I could feel my now dry hair but damp with sweat brush against my back. After a while I noticed we were sweating, him more than me to be exact, and so much so that our bodies glistened in the light.

"Christine, please let me come," he begged in a whisper "you're going to give me blue balls." Stopping what I was doing I leaned forward to give my father a gentle peck on the cheeks before saying

"I can't let you until I do," I smiled "and it takes me hours." as I continued to ride him.