I Want

Story Info
Let's start the day off right... with coffee and oral.
817 words
4.29
19.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to walk into your office one morning and see you sitting at your desk, ready to start your day.

I want to walk up behind you and gently turn your chair away from the computer as I place your coffee on the desk corner.

I want to look in your eyes and see the emotions fly across them - from annoyance, to inquiry, to the anticipation that lights up your face as you see the glint of mischief in mine.

I want to kneel on the floor between your denim clad legs and place my hands on your knees.

I want to slowly trace a path up your legs, inside your thighs until the palms of my hands graze over the zipper of your jeans.

I want to feel you swell with desire as my palms gently massage you, the pressure of my caress increasing with desire.

I want to hear you sigh as I unbutton the jeans and slowly - very slowly - pull the zipper down.

I want to cherish the moment right before I am able to touch you - skin upon skin - as I feel you twitch with want beneath me.

I want to feel my whole body convulse as I finally feel your hot, firm cock in my grasp and listen to your moans as I gently stroke you.

I want to feel you swell in my hands, your hips slowly beginning a soft rocking towards me.

I want to wrap my fingers around you, stroking you more and more, up and down, alternating between a soft caress and a tighter grip.

I want to see that first tantalizing drop of cum escape from you, telling me without words of your deep pleasure.

I want to take the pad of my thumb and gently spread that drop in ever increasing circles around your head, your soft moans telling me that you are pleased.

I want to bring that thumb back to my lips and enjoy the taste of your cum upon my tongue for the first time.

I want to have my eyes never leave yours as I suck on my thumb, the taste of you filling me, your eyes watching my pleasure.

I want to be consumed by a need to take you into my mouth and feel you fill me.

I want to wrap my tongue around your cock, engulfing you in wet warmth.

I want to have you fill my mouth as I slowly take you into me, gently sucking on you, my lips tightening around your base.

I want to feel your hand clutch my shoulder, as if the action was uncontrolled by you, with your fingers causing me a twinge of pain as they bite into my flesh as the sensations overwhelm you.

I want your other hand to weave your fingers into my hair, your grasp guiding my head to the pace you desire with a light tugging on my hair to keep me in place.

I want to feel your hips thrusting towards me, each rise and fall bringing you closer to the ecstasy within your reach.

I want to look up and see your head rolled back against the seat, eyes closed and your mouth open - as if there were no words that could describe the moment.

I want to feel your hands twist in my hair, your grip stronger, your need to cum driving you faster and faster.

I want to have you look down at me with eyes clouded with passion, unreserved and unashamed for me to witness.

I want to hear your sighs turn to moans, then moans to cries, cries to shouts until finally, your hips rise in one triumphant gesture.

I want to feel the streams of salty wetness hit my throat, my tongue, my lips and my face.

I want to feel your body convulse, your thrusts into my mouth at first hard and then longer - more languid - as your orgasm possesses your body, every cell overcome with bliss.

I want to hear you collapse back into the chair, your body trembling with wave after crashing wave of pleasure as your breathing slows to normal.

I want to see your eyes turn to me as my fingers gather a stray drop from my face and I want to you to see my contentment as I suck on my fingertips.

I want to see the look of wonder on your face as I gently place you back into your jeans, carefully zipping and buttoning up before I stand in front of you.

I want to see you light up as I move the coffee cup in front of you and kiss you lightly on your head before I walk back to the door.

I want to see you smile as I say, "have a nice day at work," before I leave the room.