I "Want Ad" a Voyeur

Story Info
In need being watched, I place a want ad.
1.6k words
4.09
26k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For years I've had an exhibitionist fetish. I love to be watched... but I want the viewer to WANT to watch me (in other words, I'm not a flasher ;))

Well this past week, I decided to post an ad on Craigslist to see if anyone had a corresponding (i.e. voyeuristic) interest:

*****

Voyeur/CFNM? - m4w

Fit exhibitionist male Looking for a voyeuristic woman who likes to watch, maybe touch...

*****

Much to my surprise, I received a response less than an hour later! It read:

*****

I had to go over to my neighbors last night, and I went to the back sliding door. Well, the guy was standing in the middle of the living room COMPLETELY naked!! Oh, I was so turned on! Dont think he saw me, but SO curious if he did!!

Would definitely like to try this scene! We meet up and you get naked for sure. I'll watch you jerk off, maybe lend a hand

Im 27, 5'4'' blonde, petite. pic attached!

*****

Wow! So we traded emails a bit back and forth, she lived in a suburb just about 30 minutes from where I lived and could host. Now I was both excited... and incredibly nervous! I mean, it was one thing to fantasize about this... another thing entirely to actually carry it out.

Finally, I got up the nerve to meet her at a bar walking distance from where she lived. She wanted to meet me in person, make sure I was the one in the picture I sent, etc... and I thought it would be a good idea to break the ice a bit myself.

So I went to the bar and she was waiting for me at a corner table. She was indeed short (5'4" as she said) but was a little more curvy than I had anticipated. Big butt, big breasts and cute (if not gorgeous)

We ordered a drink and talked a little bit about what brought me to post the ad. I asked her if she wanted to act out her "neighbor" experience again and she said that would be perfect. After our drink (well needed at this point!) we left and walked the two blocks back to her apartment.

It was during this walk that I had my first panic attack. Is there any chance I'm being led to my death here? Is she some kind of crazy killer who prays on guys on CL??? Does she have a boyfriend who's going to beat my ass when we get there??? What am I DOING???

I managed to calm myself down a bit as we got to her place, which was actually perfect for our scenario because she had a small private yard that had a sliding patio door that led into her living area... the perfect area for us to act out her (and of course, my) fantasy. I scoped out the room and rest of the apartment to figure out my exit should a crazy maniac pop out from somewhere bent on beating me up.

We decided that she would be in the backyard and I would come into the house as if I had just gotten back from work and undress near the couch. She could watch from the other side of the patio door and make all the rest of the decisions. If she just wanted to watch from there, fine. If she wanted to come in and watch, fine. Her call all the way.

So after we agreed, there was this amazingly awkward moment where we just kind of stood there. It probably didn't last longer than a second, but it felt like an eternity when I said "Okay, I guess I'll come in the front door."

She nodded, took a deep breath and said: "Okay! Wow... I ... I can't believe I"m doing this... "

I laughed. "I think we should both just agree this is crazy and get to it..."

That got her to laugh too. "This IS crazy!"

So I walked out the front door and she slipped into the backyard. I turned around, took two or three deep breaths, considered just turning around and running back to my car... and then finally decided if she really was just luring me here she was doing a great job of acting nervous/excited, etc... and strode back in... through the foyer and into the back living area. The lights in the living room were on and it was night out, so I could barely even make her out as I glanced at the window briefly.

I walked over to the couch and plopped down as if exhausted. I kicked off my shoes and undid one of the buttons on my shirt, trying very hard to play my role correctly. It was at this point that it suddenly dawned on me: "Who the hell takes off their clothes in the middle of the living room??? How am I going to make this realistic???"

I stood up and was actually panicking a bit (probably as much from nerves as anything. I walked over to her mantle and started looking at the photos that were there. There was one of her and a bride at a wedding. She was wearing a low-scoop blouse that pushed her breasts together and that helped my situation. :)

I undid the cuffs of my shirt and continued to unbutton it. I let it slide off my shoulders, falling to the floor, leaving me in just my khakis. I took the picture off the mantle and brought it with me back over to the couch and sat back down. While holding it in my left hand I started running my hand slowly down from chest... past my stomach... and to the growing bulge in my pants. I slid my fingers up and down a bit over my groin, letting out a soft moan as I concentrated on her breasts in the picture. I was really hoping that she would be okay with me using the picture as a prop!

After a bit, I slid my hand over the zipper and unbuttoned and unzipped my khakis. I let the fly fall open and rubbed my now erect shaft beneath my boxers. Slowly, casually, I pushed my khakis downward, past my knees and onto the floor. Sitting on the couch now in just my boxers, I slid my hand inside, wrapping my fingers around myself and slowly stroking.

"Oh god," I let out, right as I heard the screen door slide open.

"Oh shit!" I reacted as I thought I would if someone actually walked in on me.

"Don't stop," She said urgently, sitting on the couch with me a few feet away. "I'm sorry, I want to watch..."

"But I..." I protested weakly, my hand still slowly stroking.

"Take them off," She breathed.

I slowly, wordlessly slid my boxers off, revealing my hard member and the fingers around it.

"Yes..." She exhaled. "Touch it for me"

And I did. I laid back against the couch and stroked slowly, my eyes riveted on hers, which were riveted on my moving hand.

"Ohhhh" I let out, closing my eyes and tilting my head back.

"You look fantastic..." She encouraged.

Part of me hoped she would reach over and help, but she didn't... she just watched, licking her lips occasionally.

"I want you to see you orgasm," She said, looking me in the eyes for the first time since coming in. "Will you do that for me..."

"Yes..." I nodded, letting my hand pick up the pace a bit.

"I saw you looking at the picture," She smiled, playful for the first time. "Would you like to cum on my breasts?"

"Oh my god, yes..." I quickly agreed, feeling my orgasm begin to build with her words.

She got down on her knees and slid her shirt up over her head... and then unlatched her bra. She slid it off, at the same time covering her nipples from my view with her hands as the bra fell to the floor.

"Lean forward," she ordered and obeyed.

She massaged her breasts slowly while I stroked myself a mere inch or two away.

"Come on baby..." she encouraged, licking her lips again as she stared at my hand moving up and down.

It didn't take me long... a few seconds later I exploded onto her chest.

My orgasm overwhelmed me and I fell back on the couch when I finished. And then realized for the first time what an awkward situation I was in. Here I was sitting naked on some woman's couch who I had just met a hour or so earlier. I looked down on her, she was wiping her chest clean with her shirt and she smiled.

"Oh my god!" She burst out. "I CANNOT believe what we just did!"

I had to admit I was equally awed. Crazy. Insane. My mind had already started whirling in classic guy "How do I get outta here?!?" mode. Fortunately she bailed me out.

"I guess I have to shower!" She giggled. "I'm sorry but... do you mind going?"

MIND??? I couldn't get out of there fast enough! I thanked her, somewhat awkwardly I'm sure, for helping me with my ad and quickly got dressed. She walked me to the door, almost certainly more to make sure I'd actually leave than out of courtesy and seconds later I was walkiing the two blocks back to my car.

Extraordinary. I don't know that I could ever do it again but it sure was a crazy experience!