I Want Mom Too!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers

"Fuck, mom." Jeff groaned as her lips encircled the base of his shaft and she shook her head, swirling her tongue around him. "Goddamn you can suck cock."

She eased him from her mouth, deliberately letting her spit fly, landing on her chin and tits as well as hanging from his glistening cock.

"Lot better than those little girls you were messing around with." She pinned his cock against his stomach, "This is how a real woman gives a blow job."

Lowering her head, she sucked his balls into her mouth, sucking them gently as she ran her tongue around them. She lightly stroked his cock while holding it and his hands tightened on her breasts as she worked his balls in her mouth.

She released them, then licked them hard, pressing her tongue against them and moving back and before running it up the length of his shaft and taking him back into her mouth. This time Karen didn't play or tease.

Jeff moaned loudly as she bobbed her head rapidly, deep throating him each time, and making wet gagging sounds that were more for effect than her being unable to take him. His hips rocked, pushing his cock deeper and she moaned, her brown eyes looking up through her lashes as her son fucked her mouth.

Jeff grabbed the sides of her head and pulling his cock out, shoved her back onto the bed and slammed his cock into her welcoming pussy. With a delighted squeal, Karen lifted her legs and placed her feet on his chest.

Jeff leaned forward, bending her legs back and lifting her ass off the bed, drilling her even deeper as he hammered away at his mother's delighted pussy. As good as it felt, he made it even better by pressing his thumb to her clit and rubbing it in hard fast circles as he continued pounding her.

"Oh, God yeah!" She cried, grabbing her bouncing tits in order to tug on her excited nipples. "Make me come on that cock, baby!"

Jeff pressed his thumb harder against her and lowering his head, opened his mouth and sucked on the toes of her right foot.

"Ohh, I like that!" She moaned, "You'll suck on any part of me won't you?"

"You always said to eat whatever you put in front of me." He breathed as he continued fucking her with deliciously long hard strokes that felt incredible.

His thumb was doing amazing things for her clit and she pinched her nipples harder, straining to win the race and come before he did. It was going to be a close finish as Jeff was making soft whimpering sounds each time he drove into her and his hips were moving faster, now delivering short hard pumps.

She could feel his cock twitching inside her and he was breathing hard as he fought to hold off for her. Karen looked up from the sexy sight of watching his long wet cock invade her pink slit, and she moaned at the sight of her oldest son.

Jeff' was sweating and the glistening moisture caused his muscles to stand out even more as his hard young body strained with effort as he fucked his mother just the way she needed it, long and hard!

"Oh, oh, right there!" She arched her back and squeezed her nipples so hard the pain made her yelp, "Just a little more, baby, just a little ....fuck!"

Karen wailed as she came for the second time in ten minutes and this time with her son inside her. Her pussy contracted around his thrusting cock as she thrust her hips hard into his, Jeff cried out.

Karen squealed as his cock erupted inside her, flooding her quivering pussy with a long hot stream of cum. Jeff kept thrusting, each one ending with his cock jerking inside her and sending another spurt of cum deep inside her.

"Oh, baby." She cried as she squirmed and writhed on the bed beneath him as he continued to pound her while painting the walls of her pussy. "God, you feel so fucking good!"

Jeff thrust inside her, but this time remained there, releasing a precious little sound of pleasure as she contracted her pussy around him, milking the last drops from his spent cock. Karen lowered her legs to dangle off the bed and releasing her nipples, sighed happily.

"Damn, that is just what I needed! I came hard," She smiled up at him, "Twice!"

"I do what I can." He leaned over and kissed her.

"You do plenty, Jeff." She put her arms around him, holding him against her, "You've been everything I've ever wanted this last year."

"I hope I always will be." His confident smile now replaced by the sweet shy smile she remembered so fondly from when he was younger.

Jeff could play bad ass all he wanted; he was still his mother's sweet boy. Or at least as sweet as he could be with his dripping cock softening inside his mother's satisfied pussy. Jeff eased from inside her, and she pushed up on the bed until she her head reached the pillow.

With a satisfied purr, she stretched her arms over her head and arched her back, she felt like a cat, warm, happy and completely content.

"You going to nap with me, baby?"

Jeff's answer was to dive onto the bed, making her laugh as he belly flopped on the mattress before rolling over onto his back next to her.

"Of course I'm going to stay in bed with you." He winked. "Wouldn't want to make you feel like a cheap slut and just get up and go."

"What do you mean like a slut?" She giggled and rolled over on her side. Draping her leg across his, she nuzzled her head into his chest, and put her hand on his stomach. Jeff wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her against him.

"This is so nice." She kissed his neck and purred as her still hard nipples pressed against him. "Do you have any idea how good you feel?"

"Hopefully as good as you feel next to me."

"I love you Jeff." She leaned her head up to kiss him. "With all my heart, I love you, baby."

"Love you too." He grinned, "You're the best girlfriend mom ever!"

"You say the sweetest things." She relaxed into him. "It's going to hard not sleeping with you the next few weeks, honey and I don't mean just sex. I mean you not being in our bed with me."

"I still love hearing you say our bed." He gave her another adorable smile. "And I know what you mean, this is better than sex." He paused. "Well, I mean, maybe..."

"They're both amazing, Jeff." She told him, "I'm very happy with our life together. Happier than I'd ever thought I could be after your dad passed away."

"Not sure he would be." He sighed.

"Let's not discuss that again." She said quietly. "He wanted me to be happy and loved. I'm both."

"Sorry." Jeff shrugged against her. "Sometimes it still bothers me when I think about how at the end he told me to make sure I looked out for you."

"Well you are." She squeezed his cock, trying to keep the mood playful. "Imagine all the trouble I'd get into if I didn't have this at home?"

"True. I guess I do keep you an honest woman, right?" They were both silent for a few seconds before bursting out laughing.

That was better. There was no reason to keep opening the same uncomfortable topic about what Jim senior would think of who it was keeping her as happy as he'd said he'd wanted her to be.

"You know mom," Jeff began. "It's not just about the sleeping arrangements, and the sex that are going to be tough."

"No, it will be little things like kissing and being affectionate." She agreed. "We'll have to be careful."

"That's not what I meant." He shook his head. "It's the fact we're lying to Jimmy."

"We're not lying, honey." She said calmly, "We're just not..."

"Telling him the truth." Jeff interrupted. "Funny, that didn't work for us when we were kids. Hey, I didn't lie about breaking the window. I just didn't say I did it."

"Don't get smart." Karen rolled her eyes. "Just because you fuck me doesn't mean I'm not still the parent here."

"Wow, you should make that into some type of Hallmark card." He cracked.

"Like I've said before, Jimmy is like everyone else. He would never suspect it so we don't have to tell anyone."

"Jimmy's not everyone, he's family," Jeff didn't back off. "Mom. I feel like an asshole doing this behind his back."

"I know, Jeff." She propped herself up on her elbow to look at him. "I feel that way too, but again, he's never going to come up with it on his own. So why open up that can of worms?"

"Because we're lying, and it's more than just not telling him. I lie to him anytime he asks me if I'm seeing anyone or if I've gotten lucky. You lie when he asks you if you've been dating."

"I know, we lie to our friends too." She grunted. "You still have that cute girl who went away to college you tell the guys at work about?"

"Yeah, and you have that guy you met at the gym you go out with here and there. Your friend with benefits." He slid up so he was leaning against the headboard. "But it's one thing to lie to other people, they're not my little brother."

"I appreciate you feel that way and would agree with you about anything else, but would you really want him to know?" She pushed up to lean against the headboard with him. "Think about it, Jeff, how would he react? What would he think of us?"

"He'd be shocked and upset at first. But wouldn't it be worse if he found out on his own? Then it's lying and sneaking around on top of it." He grinned at her. "You and dad always told us lying just makes things worse."

"Jeez, stop throwing my own morals at me, will you?"

She laughed, but it was forced. Jeff was right about this, but then again so was she. There was no reason to risk how Jimmy saw his mom and big brother. Life was good, no it was great, why mess with it?

"Okay, here's what I think." Jeff turned to face her, "If a couple of months before we started sleeping together, someone said that, let's say Miss Wilson, was screwing her son what would you have said?"

"I'd have said poor Ronnie." She scrunched her face up. "Betty Wilson isn't exactly an attractive woman."

"Seriously, mom." Boy he wasn't backing off this time. "Be honest, you'd have said it was sick."

"You're right and that makes my point. You want Jimmy to think we're sick, want him to be disgusted with us?"

"Nope, we make my point. After our first time, we were both upset. We felt like we did something wrong and we blamed ourselves." He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. "We got over that pretty quick and we accept what we do."

"True."

"And know why?" "Tell me." She leaned her head on his shoulder. "You sound like you've been planning this conversation."

"Because we love each other and always have. Jimmy loves us, we're his family. He might get crazy at first, but he'd come around."

"And if he doesn't he'll never come around again." Karen pointed out. "I'm not risking that, Jeff."

"But..."

"My turn." She cut him off. "The reason we got over it is because we are involved in it. We know what we have, we know it might seem wrong, but nothing's ever felt so right."

"Jimmy will be looking outside in just like anyone else, and think it's wrong. He would be far more disgusted than a friend or neighbor because we're his family and my biggest reason for keeping it quiet?"

"What's that?"

"The fact Jimmy can run. He can hop right back on a plane or a bus and go back to Florida and never come up here again."

"You think he'd really disown us?" Jeff frowned, "I think you're underestimating our family, mom. When dad passed we all knew we were in this together and had our parts to play. Dad wanted nothing more than to see Jimmy go to college and that's what he's doing."

Jeff tapped his chest. "He might have made noise he wanted me to go to school, and not break my back the way he did, but you know he loved I went to work with him and continued the family tradition."

He squeezed her closer as he continued, "And he wanted me to be the man of the house and help take care of you, and for you? He wanted you to move on and be happy." He shrugged. "Maybe the fact you did that with me and I took taking care of you a little too far, wouldn't be exactly what he wanted. We followed through in a way."

"What does this have to do with how Jimmy would feel?" Karen asked, but made no effort to move away from him, she loved nestling into him, he always made her feel so safe and desired when he held her.

"The point is with dad gone we're all closer than ever, in fact Jimmy always says he feels bad he's not here with us, he feels like he left us high and dry. I think he'd understand, mom and we should give him the chance to."

"If Jimmy were here all the time I'd think you were right because there would be no way he couldn't know." She sighed. "Then again if he had never left, maybe we wouldn't have gotten this close. It worked out the way it was meant to with him being gone."

"But think about like this," Karen paused to coo as Jeff trailed his fingers lightly down her bare shoulder. There were times it still struck her; here she was completely naked and in her son's arms. As casual about it as she had been with her husband.

"Like what?" He asked and she realized she had allowed herself to get lost in the contemplation of their taboo embrace.

"We're only living a lie a few weeks a year. Jimmy will be in school down there for three more years. He came up last Christmas."

"Which was awkward as hell and you know it." Jeff said pointedly

"I'm not saying this isn't awkward, but he stayed down in Florida for spring break. Now he's coming for the summer. The most we'll ever have to live like this is a couple months a year."

"In person." Jeff sounded irritated, "Every time I talk to him he's asking about who we're dating. Asks how come I'm twenty two, and making good money and not looking to move out. I'm tired of lying."

"So what do you want to do? Next time he asks you answer all three by saying 'I'm fucking mom, she's fucking me, and that's why I don't leave?'"

"I wouldn't be that crude, mom. We're not just fucking." He reached across his lap and took her hand in his. "We're in love."

"That's so sweet." She kissed his cheek. "You're right, we are, but that might be harder to explain than the sex."

"So what if Jimmy wants to come back up to Rhode Island after school? We going to tell him then, 'oh, by the way, three years ago your brother and I started a relationship."

"Christ, Jeff you're thinking three years from now?"

"What if he gets tired of Florida and transfers here? He'd want to come back here, you going to try to not tell him while he lives here?"

"Honey, that's a big if and if it comes to that we'll talk again, maybe at that point we try to figure it out, but not now. It's not worth it."

"I feel like I'm ashamed of us." He admitted.

Karen understood that feeling well and now saw where this was coming from. She yearned to tell her friends how happy she was and occasionally told them of her sexual adventures with Jeff leaving out that one little detail. But she knew they could never tell anyone of their relationship.

It was her plan once Jimmy was done with school and either stayed in Florida or came home, but got on his own, to sell the house and her and Jeff move to another state, start over and let people think they were just a May December couple. A cougar and her cub. Maybe some dirty looks like she was Mrs. Robinson, but no one would know the truth.

But that was down the line and for now the best thing in her life sadly had to be her dirty secret.

"I get it, Jeff, but I feel this is the best thing for us and for Jimmy. I'm grateful your dad passing away didn't stop him from starting college last year. He doesn't need something like this in his head. He should be enjoying these years, not worrying about what's going on here."

"I guess you're right." He sighed.

"Mother knows best." She laughed, "Now slide on down here, shut the brain down, and let's enjoy a nice nap. We still have two hours before we have to pick Jimmy up."

Jeff did as she asked, slipping down next to her. He pulled the sheet over them as she once against draped her body over his, resting her head on his chest.

"This is all that matters right now, honey, just the two of us and how good we feel together."

"Going back to how we started this conversation, I'm going to miss this even more than the sex." He said. "You think so too?"

"Well," she playfully rubbed her leg along his cock beneath the covers, "Let's not get crazy!"

*****

Karen opened her eyes, and was happy to see it was only three. They still had another hour before Jimmy's flight was due. He head was still on Jeff's chest and rose and fell with his slow, steady breathing.

His arm was still around her and despite the joke she'd made before their nap, she knew this was even more amazing than sex, this was love. She'd heard many times there was no deeper love than that of a mother for their child and she was pretty sure the people who said that weren't even considering sex.

Karen had often wondered if the taboo nature of their relationship wasn't part of why they felt so close. That this was just an extension of an already deep emotional bond, a way to love her son that society deemed wrong, but once she had crossed the line had discovered nothing ever had felt so right.

She closed her eyes, but couldn't drift back to sleep. Instead she replayed their conversation, one of dozens they'd had about telling Jimmy. Jeff was right, lying was wrong, but Karen could see no reason to risk losing her youngest son.

Jeff was only three years older than Jimmy, but had always been far more mature and was less sheltered. Jeff was tough, physically and mentally. Jimmy was more of a student than an athlete and far more sensitive meaning he was prone to being upset much easier than Jeff. Karen could easily see their secret affecting him and not in a good way.

The summer would be tough. The sleeping in separate rooms, not being able to be affectionate, having to sneak sex and lying. How would they explain neither of them having a date for the next six weeks? Maybe they would each say they had one and meet up together.

She smiled at that idea. Maybe she would rent a hotel room and her and Jeff could both say they were spending a night somewhere and spend it together. That could work, at least a couple times over the summer.

Thinking of fucking Jeff in a hotel was a dirty thrill. Just like fucking him everywhere was. Karen's leg was still on top of his thigh and moving it slightly she rubbed it along his cock. Jeff moaned, but remained asleep as she worked her leg gently against him.

Flipping the sheet off them, Karen licked her lips at the sight of his semi hard cock lying against her leg. Her nipples stiffened, pressing into his side. They had an hour, why not take one more risk free ride before they had to start sneaking like teenagers.

She slid down the bed, her long hair trailing down his chest as she made her way down to his stomach. Without using her hands, Karen scooped his soft cock into her mouth and gently sucked on it.

She didn't move her head, simply sucked and swirled her tongue around. She moaned at the faint taste of her pussy on his rapidly swelling cock and smiled around it when his hand slid up her back and into her hair.

"Damn, you don't get enough, do you?"

"Hmm-mm!" Karen shook her head while still sucking him.

He was now fully hard and rolling over so she was kneeling next to him, Karen moved her hair out of the way so he could watch his mother suck his cock. His hand slid down her back, over her ass and she groaned when he eased two fingers inside her.

His thumb found her clit and she rocked back and forth as she continued sucking him. As good as his fingers felt, Karen wanted him inside and sitting up, she swung her leg over his waist and guided his cock to her pussy.

They both groaned as she slowly sank down on him, his large cock spreading her pussy. When he was fully engulfed in her forbidden heat, Karen worked her hips back and forth, sliding across his lap.

She cupped her tits and stroked her nipples, showing off for her son as she sensually rode him. His large, strong hands went to her hips and pushed and pulled, guiding her along his shaft. Karen leaned over, bracing her hands on his chest and shoved her nipple into his waiting mouth.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,264 Followers