I Want More

Story Info
A quick glimpse into a not-so average afternoon.
817 words
3.92
13.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want more."

I nodded, unable to speak, a daze of pleasure hindering me. I lay on top of him, Leo's strong and warm body comforting me even as I was positioned vulnerable like this. His hands caressed my thighs, a slow tease, and a torturous move on his part. A whimper escaped my lips as I felt his warm breath on my pussy, then his tongue. My body went limp, my hands holding desperately to his strong thighs underneath me. My nails raked along his skin as his tongue played with me, in and out, flicking over my clit and back to tease me.

Not long ago we had moved to his bed, his hands on my body, my lips melting under his frantic kiss. We tumbled together, a struggle for who would be on top of the other, all the while kissing and touching, moaning and breathing hard. The intensity grew between us and the inconvenient barrier of our clothes was soon gone.

"What do you want?" I asked, breathy and shaking.

He smiled, his eyes giving away a passion in their deep dark blue.

"I want you to suck me off while I lick your pussy."

I kissed him again at this, our tongues battling, our bodies crushing against each other, trying to get as close as possible. And then he had his hands on my hips, pulling me toward him...

His hands moved then, as I tensed up, reacting to the pleasure pulsing through my body, he grasped my ass in his hands, slowly but not gently gripping and rubbing my pale flesh. While he did this he also pushed me forward, leaning more on my elbows, I was even more exposed to his mouth and tongue. Yet I trusted, I had no other choice, and I continued to moan. His pierced tongue flicking over and over at my clit, then pushing in deeply to obtain that desperate moan he loved to hear. He continually fucked me with his tongue, knowing this drove me crazy; my body's reactions on top of his more than an obvious signal that he was bringing me closer and closer to another orgasm.

I did the only thing I could to prevent myself from screaming, I took his hard hot cock between my lips and sucked as though my sanity depended on it. He moaned against me, his hips moving to meet my motions. Up and down, I moved frantically, my breathing uncontrolled as I tried as hard as I could not to stop and moan out loud. I couldn't help but love moving my tongue along his shaft, feeling the subtle pulse under the soft skin, the unrelenting hardness underneath the surface. I moaned against his cock, taking more of him into my mouth and over my tongue. Moving back up I flicked the tip of my tongue over the head, tasting him and wanting more. I sucked more, taking all I could, attempting to relax so I could take his cock all the way, an act we both loved.

This was our power play, an unspoken game between us. His tongue worked harder, I took him deeper. Then, an unexpected sensation brought me even closer to the edge. His tongue worked from my clit down over my pussy, to my ass and back. I moaned, my body shuddering. I didn't know what to think, before the pleasure overtook and I could no longer think. He had heard me react and had grabbed me harder, pulling me closer and more vulnerable to his onslaught. This strange feeling filled me with that forbidden pleasure, the flicker of butterflies when you know you've been naughty, and I felt like a bad girl. Enjoying something so bad, yet so good.

He stopped suddenly, "You like that baby?" I nodded, still unable to form words, sighing and whimpering the only sounds coming from me as he held me up against him. His voice was seductive, a roughness and depth to it that aroused me without even a touch. His hands were gentle as he spoke to me, his voice lulling me even more, totally enthralling me in this moment.

I moaned uncontrollably, shaking and convulsing against his lips as he continued his movements, the whole time pleasuring me every way he could. I was dripping wet, my mind obliterated by this previously unknown feeling. I had wondered, and occasionally fantasized about the possibilities, but nothing prepared me for this.

My orgasm spiraled quickly, my whole body tensing up as I screamed out, all the built up feelings flooding my body. His fingers biting into the flesh of my ass brought a sweet pain along with the mind-blowing orgasm still saturating my entire body.

As the waves subsided and my breath came in steady, deep, yet rattling succession I rested my head on his thigh, limp and satisfied.

"Wow."

And he smiled.