I Want To Do Bad Things To You

Story Info
Really, I do.
1k words
4.29
7.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were already sitting on the bed when I came in with the top buttons of your shirt undone. You looked up at me as I walked to the edge of the bed, circling my arms around your neck and leaning into you. The bed had you just high enough so we were eye to eye. Our lips met briefly then pulled apart, leaving the smallest gap of air between our mouths as the tips of our noses touched.

"I want to do bad things to you," you said.

My lips curved up in a smile. I stood up fully, shook out my hair as your hands traced over my body -- starting high on my sides, smoothing out my blouse and down the skirt that pulled taut across my thighs. You held me there and then followed with your eyes the path your hands had made. You leaned in, I felt your hands tighten on me, and then you imparted the most delicate of kisses right where my belly button would be.

I turned around then and lifted my sweater off my shoulders, letting it slide off me and drop to the floor. I heard an animalistic moan from behind me as you gripped me again, one hand grasping my ass and the other wrapped around me, lingering over the part that burned for your touch. My fingers deftly began on the buttons of my shirt, starting at the top and traveling down until the cloth hung loose on my sides. Now, your hands came up, shedding the shirt unceremoniously as I felt your hot breath on my neck and soft lips pressed hard against my skin.

Head leaned back, I moaned towards the ceiling, electricity rocketing through my body raising tiny bumps all across my skin. Your hands made their way back down again, over my goose-bumped skin to your goal. You unclasped my bra. Raised your hands to my shoulders. Thin straps falling off my arms -- and the feeling of your eager touch against my hard nipples. My knees turned weak as your hands squeezed both my breasts and I fell into you gasping when your fingers began to play across my nipples. My breathing was hot gasps as your lips found my neck again, your tongue drawing lines on me up to my ear, where you pulled the lobe into your mouth, sucking and nibbling as I imagined you doing the same to other parts of my passion-torn body.

Your right hand left my left breast and, without rising off me, traveled down my sides to the bottom of my skirt. Circled to my inner thigh. Slid up under my skirt to a different kind of fabric, already soaked through. Your hand rubbed me there, spreading the warmth and the wetness all over me. You gingerly pulled down my panties. And then your fingers were lost in my folds before the lace hit the floor.

Your fingers slipped over me, but you allowed only the slightest of touches to my clit, instead spreading my lips apart and covering me thoroughly in the wetness that leaked from my entrance.

I was aching for you. And the noises that escaped my throat made that exceptionally clear.

Your left hand released my breast now to pull my chin towards you. My eyelids were heavy and I looked at you with half-closed lids, lips slack and apart. In the brief moment that our eyes locked, you saw desperation. And I saw the sudden libidinal urge overtake your entire being.

Our mouths slammed into each other, lips pressed together and tongues dancing. Your left hand went back to my breast, pulling me desperately against you and at last your right hand's fingers came up to my clit. You moved me in tiny circles. Soft at first, and then harder, slower and then faster. I was lost in you completely. You were going to make me cum.

Our mouths lost interest in each other as your fingers found interest in me. I was leaning against you completely now, head lolled back over your shoulder, incomprehensible noises rolling out of me. You held me.

Your fingers began stroking me up and down now, sliding closer and closer to my entrance on the down stroke. My moans intensified, and my mind pulsed with the sole desire to have you buried inside of me.

Your finger plunged into me.

My eyes flew open as my pelvis pitched forward in ecstasy, forcing you deeper. As you continued, I was gone to this world. While your finger found its place inside me, the skin of your palm slid against my clit. You were making shallow thrusts in and out of me. I was leaking all over your hand, and you brought in another finger, realizing I wasn't already full enough.

I bit my lip, loving the feeling of being filled by you. It took all my effort to make two words between my moans.

"Fuck me."

You needed no other direction. Your fingers pulled in and out of me hard now, wholly lubricated by my own juices, they plunged into me, pulling me closer to my peak. Inside, my neurons were exploding with the pleasure your hand was making me feel. Eyes closed, everything but the carnal urge disappeared. I needed you to finish me.

You continued, keeping a steady pace until you felt an indicating tension in my thighs. And now you pushed into me harder and faster, pumping me with your fingers, making me scream your name as pleasure finally coursed all through my body. Like waves.

"Don't stop. Don't stop cumming. Keep cumming for me, baby."

Waves rolled and rolled through me, until I felt like I had left earth entirely to another plane of existence where nothing existed but your touch and this ecstasy.

Finally, I was silent and you felt me fall into you. Your fingers pulled out of me slowly, almost reluctantly. You heard me moan weakly, a pitiful attempt at words.

"Shhhhh..."

You wrapped your lips around your fingers and licked yourself clean.