I Want to Know What Love Is

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lori, I can't do this anymore. I have to go..."

"But why? Is it something I did, said?"

"No, God no, you've been so amazing to me, you're my guardian angel, and even though I don't want to lose y...I mean, I don't want to lose all this, I'm afraid I can't leech off of you any longer. I've done that long enough."

Lori took my hand in hers and said beseechingly, "You're not leeching off of me. You're here because I want you to be here and I don't want you to go. I know what you're thinking, feeling, but it's not true; you're not exploiting me and I am getting something out of this as well."

I looked at her incredulously, "What?"

"Your companionship, your friendship." She said tentatively.

I smiled, "There is nothing that I would want more than to stay here with you, but..."

"Then stay. No buts." She got off the couch, lifted my suitcase and took it back to my room. Standing in front of me with her hands on her hips, she looked...you guessed it, beautiful.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" I whispered almost unconsciously.

Lori lowered her eyes and blushed. "Thank you. So are you." The last part was whispered so softly that I could barely make out the words, but when they did reach my ears, they filled my heart with light and joy. I felt I could fly, I was so light. Without giving my actions any thought, or considering the ramifications, I walked over to her and took her in my arms.

She felt so good, so soft. I held her tightly, reveling in the feeling of her wrapping her arms around my neck. Pulling back slightly, I tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear, caressing her smooth forehead in the process. Before I knew what was happening, I felt the softest touch to have ever graced my roughened lips. So this was what it meant to be touched by an angel. Our first kiss was slow and tentative; tender, sweet. Neither of us asked any questions, we simply followed our hearts, our instincts, and it felt so damn good. Slowly, little by little, the kiss grew more intense. We began exploring each other in earnest, trying to find the deepest, darkest secrets of our counterpart's soul. To this day, I have no idea how we made it into her bedroom, but I soon found myself lying on her soft mattress, sandwiched between a fluffy cloud and heaven. We took our time undressing each other, like the unwrapping of a precious gift you had been waiting all your life to have. She was that gift to me. Our carnal dance lost all earthly meaning, it became something spiritual as our bodies gradually migrated closer and closer, to the point where we were practically one entity. When I said she was beautiful before, I was so completely wrong. The most beautiful sight that will forever be imprinted in my heart and mind was of my lovely Lori in the throes of passion. Straddling my waist, one strong thigh on each side of me, she rocked her pleasure against me, milking me from within. When I felt her getting close, I took her hands in mine, lacing our fingers together, and pulled her closer. At the moment of her peak, she opened her eyes and gazed straight into my soul. She then arched her neck backwards, clutched my hands in hers and released the sweetest sound into the still air of the room. Her release mingling with my own; entwining our souls in an unbreakable bond. Still panting and gasping for air, my love raised her head from my chest and looked into my eyes. I was perplexed at the look of worry that crossed Lori's face.

"What's the matter?" She asked softly, gently brushing her fingers along my cheeks.

I hadn't noticed, but tears were slowly trickling down from my eyes, quickly being wiped away by her soft touch. I shook my head in wonder, "I don't know. Nothing. I guess it just was...intense."

She smiled, her worried frown still lingering however. She laid her head back on my chest and sighed in contentment.

Engulfed in her unique scent, I inhaled deeply and pressed my face into her blonde curls; tears were still running down my face steadily. "I guess I'm just happy and it's all kind of new to me."

"New?" She asked, mumbling into the skin of my chest.

"Yeah, new. I always wanted to know what it felt like to be really loved. And now that I do, I don't think I can ever go back to living without." I swallowed through the lump in my throat.

Lori raised her head slightly and said with confidence, "You'll never again go without. Not if I can help it."

Tucking that elusive strand of her golden hair back behind her ear, I caressed her soft cheek, "Thank you."

She smiled that special smile of hers and laid back down, cuddling deeper into my embrace.

"Lori?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

12