I Want to Play a Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers

"But why us?" screamed Jade.

"Because you were the worst of the worst." Accused Michelle. "I gave a long list of possible test subjects to a Mr. Terry Dawson. His job was just to approach you in a bar and put on the charm. The first three to sleep with him got to play my little game."

Michelle laughed lightly. "You ask me why I chose you Michelle, when you are a woman who has betrayed womankind so much that not only did you use a relationship with a partner to further your career, but you sabotaged that relationship just because some guy just met gave you a few cheesy lines. Jade, you talk down on the lower ranked female employees at your firm like you are the archetype of modern woman and then throw yourself at the first guy you meet. Need we even talk about Sammy, a girl who will not only sleep her way to an A grade but also just to get a few free drinks."

Michelle began to turn towards the door: "You think you don't deserve this. That I've got you all wrong, but just consider this: If you had even bothered to find out the guys name, you'd have been able to walk out of here five minutes ago."

With that Michelle reached the door and threw a switch. She made her way out of the exit slamming the door shut:

"GAME OVER!"

As Michelle made her way down the hall, she smiled as the devices whirred into life and the screams and protests of the two girls soon melded into ones of utter bliss and delight.

She would send somebody to release them in about an hour or two. Right now, she had a new game to play.

THE END.

king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers