I Want to Play a Game: The Sequel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
688 Followers

"Well done Mon," called out Jessica. "I'm so proud of you, you were so strong. Thank you."

"No, thank you Jess," corrected Monica, "I couldn't have done that without you. I can't believe we are so close to being able to go home."

By now the conveyor belt had come to a halt at its final stop before freedom, door number four.

"Jessica, Jessica, Jessica," came the voice, "Looks like it will all come down to you. For your final test I needed to find someone special, to find someone who represents the lie which stung Monica the most and I found him."

"Of all the lies and insults over the past year, one stands out above all the others; you're accusation that Monica and her father were a lot closer than a parent and child should be."

"Not Mr Fielding," gasped Jessica, half out loud, half to herself.

The voice continued, "Now of course nobody really believed there was any truth to the accusation, but rumours are vicious things and poor Monica had to deal for months with the awkward glances and whispers of onlookers whenever she and her Dad were seen together. Now it's your turn to know how that feels. Jessica, let's see who's behind door number four..."

Jessica had already closed her eyes, she didn't want to see her best friend's father looking down at her like this. When she heard the man's voice though, her blood turned cold:"

"You're Daddy's little girl."

"No!" cried out Jessica, upon hearing her father's voice. "You can't do this to me."

"What kind of evil bastard are you?" agreed Jessica in full voice.

"You're Daddy's little girl." continued Jessica's father.

Jessica knew that arguing would be fruitless. "I have no choice."

"Yes you do." replied Monica. "You don't have to do this. You don't have to let him win."

"Yes I do. I could never let anything happen to you."

"Really, I would understand. You'll have to live with this your entire life."

"If that's what it will take then that's what I have to do."

"Jessica, please think about what you are about to do."

"It's okay Monica, I know what needs to be done."

With eight minutes on the clock and Jessica's insistence that she doesn't have to do this ringing in her ears, Jessica reluctantly leaned forward and began to suck. She tried to block everything out of her mind, pretend she was doing something else, but all she could focus on was the phrase "You're Daddy's little girl." reverberating through her head the whole time. However she tried to think differently, she knew she was sucking her Father's cock and that he was looking down, smiling and speaking those words.

Monica did her best to offer verbal support for her friend. She tried to talk about irrelevant things and loudly enough to try and partially block the sound of Jessica's father's voice. She couldn't imagine what Jessica was going through at that moment.

There were now five minutes on the clock and Jessica forced herself to start sucking harder. Not only was she desperate not to lose but she wanted the whole thing to be over as soon as possible. She sucked and sucked and sucked but still there was no reaction from the cock. She began to work her tongue around the shaft, she started to alternate sucks with kisses. Her desperation was turning a mechanical cocksucking into a fully fledged blowjob.

Jessica's mouth pumped and pumped as she searched for a way to make her father cum. She began to lick his ball, vary her head speed, anything she could think of. By the time there were three minutes left you could have mistaken the scene for a porn film. Jessica's mouth seemed hungrier for this cock than any guy she had ever sucked in her life. She had never been defeated by a cock in her mouth and it sure as hell wasn't going to be the first time now. She pumped and pumped and licked and sucked until, with forty three seconds to go, finally her Father spasmed and squirted his load of hot cum down Jessica's throat which she swallowed without hesitation.

Jessica looked up at her father and presented him with her open empty mouth. He pushed the button and the two girls felt their bonds spring open. They were free. Jessica and Monica jumped to their feet and leapt into each others' arms. It felt so good to be free that they just jumped and screamed ecstatically at each other, delighted to still be themselves. Then, celebration subsided they both ran out of the door and off to freedom.

Chapter Seven: The Game Changer

As the video feed for the game ended and the clock counter (now at , Reynolds once again struggled to find the words for what he had seen. Michelle just smiled and waited.

"We're not doing this anymore." growled the inspector.

"But we're having so much fun." smiled back Michelle.

"You're a monster and I won't play your game."

"Why are you so upset? They won didn't they? And they seem so much happier with life now than compared to before."

"I said the game is over. You're taking me to these girls and you are taking me now!"

Michelle shook her head. "Now now officer. Those aren't the rules of the game. You want your sister to win don't you?"

Derek was beginning to lose his cool. "You even touch my sister and I'll put a bullet through your neck before you can even call out for help."

"Please Derek, there's no need to be making idle threats. Look the next game is starting, why don't we just sit here together and watch the games unfold?"

The computer monitor maximised a video image of another kidnappee of the Barbiemaker. She was stood naked on top of a platform with some kind of vibrating dildo contraption strapped around her waist. The dildo part of the device was slid deep inside her and there was no way of removing it. The key to the device was on a plinth situated on a second platform. The two platforms were connected only by a twelve inch thin plank. Her task was to unlock herself before the device turned her into a bimbo. Falling off the plank meant instant failure as well as falling into the clutches of twenty naked men waiting below.

Reynolds watched as the girl began the fruitless task of trying to waddle across such a narrow walkway, handicapped the way she was. Whatever it took, he was not prepared to watch on any longer as girl after girl put themselves through these ordeals and he was especially not going to let his sister suffer the same fate. He had to act and he had to act now.

He spoke into the police camera and said out loud to nobody in particular: "Anybody wanting to keep their jobs should leave the camera room immediately and not return for ten minutes." He then waited thirty seconds or so for the message to filter through and reached for his gun.

"I think you should think about your next move very carefully." Warned Michelle.

"You're not the one with the gun bitch." snapped Reynolds, "I think it's time to play a new game. It's called, take me to where these girls are or get a bullet in the brain."

"Come on now," said Michelle, beginning to choose her words carefully, "Lets just take a minute to think things through shall we."

"I am done thinking." replied Reynolds, before whipping Michelle across the face with his pistol. He'd never hit a woman before, but he was gladly making an exception this time.

The force of the blow took Michelle of her chair. She got back to her knees and felt the blood running from her lip. "Please inspector, think about your career."

Officer Reynolds was in no mood for mercy and he kicked Michelle square in the ribs. "Tell me where they are!"

Michelle coughed and wheezed from the impact. "Please... Derek... think about your sister."

"I am thinking about my sister." he said grabbing Michelle by the hair and placing the gun in her mouth. "I am thinking you will now tell me where she is."

"Derek, Please!" mumbled Michelle through the barrel of the gun. She was actually sounding distressed now.

Reynolds said nothing. He just cocked the pistol.

"Okay! Okay!" conceded Michelle. "You win. I'll take you there."

Finally, with still three hours left on the clock to save Felicity, he had won. Gun still to Michelle's head, Officer Reynolds dragged Michelle out towards his car. A couple of colleagues tried to talk sense into him but soon backed down when they saw his willingness to use his gun on anyone who tried to stop him.

Soon he had got Michelle in the passenger seat and was driving as per her directions to where the girls were being held captive. After twenty minutes or so they came to a deserted factory complex on the edge of town.

"She's in there." said Michelle, still nursing her injuries.

"Where is she?" demanded Reynolds wanting to know further information. There was only two and a half hours left.

"It's the second door from the left. Just enter there and take the last door on the right at the end of the corridor." Michelle was starting to sound like a broken woman.

Reynolds now had the information he needed. His only care was to rescue his sister from the same fate that fell upon his wife and now he had information as to where she was. For security he handcuffed Michelle's already bound hands to the steering wheel of his car and headed for the factory, following the instructions given.

When he entered the second door on the left he was faced with a long hallway running up to two doors at the far end. As he walked towards the doorways he could see to his left the girl from the third video being fucked by numerous guys and enjoying every last second of it. Part of him wanted to try and save her, but his experiences with his own wife told him that she was beyond saving. His best course of action was to focus on rescuing his sister before it was too late.

When he reached the two doors at the end of the corridor, he paused for a second to compose himself for the horrors that may lay before him in regards to the game Felicity might have to face. However, after taking a few seconds to compose himself and realising there wasn't much time, he charged in through the left hand door to save his sister.

Officer Derek Reynolds was not prepared for what happened next. As he tried to charge into the room he stumbled immediately due to the floor in the next room being about eighteen inches lower than that of the hallway. He tried to steady himself, but before he could adjust, the floorboards seemed to close in around his ankles.

Reynolds furiously fought to get his feet out of the floor but to no avail, he was trapped. He looked around him trying to find some way of freeing himself but all he discovered was that the square of flooring where he was trapped seemed to be part of a pathway heading towards the far end of the room. It was then that he felt the needle pierce the back of his neck and he slipped into darkness.

Chapter Eight: Endgame

When Reynolds came to, his feet were no longer trapped in the floor. However, he still couldn't move. His waist was strapped to a column that stood in the middle of the room, his arms and legs were also bound so that he formed an X shape where he stood. He was also naked.

There was a video screen in front of him and while he was still trying to come to terms with his surroundings, the infamous Barbie-doll came on screen.

"Hello Officer Reynolds." began the familiar robotic voice. "I want to play a game. For too long you have thought of nothing but to hunt me down and I understand that, you do not understand what we are trying to achieve for this world. However, you do not chase me as a matter of justice or as part of perceived battle between right and wrong. No, you chase me purely out of vengeance. You want to punish me because of your wife, because you personally want to watch me suffer and there is no righteousness in that. None at all inspector.

"For this we have prepared a special game just for you. The rules are sim..."

The video cut off suddenly as a figure came into view. It was Michelle. "I'm disappointed in you Derek. All you had to do was stay with me in the interview room and you would have got everything you wanted. You would have won the game."

Derek tried to speak but no words came out. Michelle saw his attempts and smiled. "Don't worry Officer, your voice will return to you in a few hours. I just need you to keep silent during the last part of your game."

It was then that Michelle produced another syringe and walked over to Derek. "You really thought I would give in to you? My crusade is far bigger than just you and me. You cannot even imagine how high up my influence reaches. Friends in high place who can make sure that you successfully break me out of the police station, can uncuff me from your car and even supply me with locations such as this in which to do my work."

She plunged the syringe into Derek's arm and his cock immediately grew rock hard. As Michelle continued to speak, Derek could see people appearing from all over the room forming a circle around him. He recognised some of them as senators, company executives, his police commissioner was there also. He and Michelle were being watched by enough power to possibly take over the whole of the United States of America.

"Look around you." continued Michelle, "I am a visionary. All these people and thousands of others worldwide realise that the world has to change. We have let society rot and I have found the cure. The only thing standing in my way was vigilantes like you with their vendettas. Well I gave you the chance to put that behind you and deal with me like a professional law enforcer, but you had to make it personal."

Michelle walked over to a computer console and pressed a button. There was an explosion of mechanical noise before the ceiling above Reynolds began to open and a figure began to descend towards him. She was naked and blindfolded: it was his sister.

Reynolds tried to scream out but his voice wouldn't let him. He tried to break free but his body wouldn't let him. He couldn't even close his eyes. All he could do was watch as his sister was slowly lowered towards his waiting cock.

"You have both been injected with a drug that will keep you horny and ready for sex. You don't have to worry too much as the effects wear off after about twenty minutes. The only problem is that if you cum, then the effects become permanent and your brain is melded into that of a happy obedient air headed bimbo.

"It's not been tested on a male yet so we are not one hundred percent sure what effect an orgasm will have. But we could think of no better test subject than the great Officer Derek Reynolds."

Derek could only stand and listen to Michelle's monologue as his cock felt the first contact with his sister's wet pussy. He hated himself that it felt so good. He tried to keep telling himself that it was all the drugs, but the fact was sex had never felt so good. It didn't help matters that his sister, oblivious to who it was she was riding, was feeling equally as good.

"If only you'd stayed at the police station Officer." whispered Michelle into his ear, "If you hadn't of come here, she would never have been riding your cock. She would have just bobbed around a bit for twenty minutes before being released and able to go home. You have doomed the both of you."

The final comment cut through Reynolds's heart like a knife. He knew it was true and he was hating himself. He was hating himself even more because his body was loving the sensation of fucking his sister. He could feel his body begin to tense as orgasm neared. He wanted to fight, to break free but the wishes of his cock were overpowering the wishes of his mind to the point that part of him just wanted to grab Felicity by the hips and pound her harder. Felicity also was beginning to quiver and buckle to the pleasure, crying out audible moans of ecstasy.

A few minutes later and both siblings were screaming at full voice as Reynolds pumped what felt like wave upon wave of cum into his sister, both of their already tattered resistances disappearing as it went.

Once both orgasms had ended, Felicity was released from her bonds. She immediately removed her blindfold and when she saw it was her brother who had given her the best fuck of her life she squealed a giggly squeal of joy and kissed him long and hard.

Reynolds still felt a little drained from cumming so much, but he soon perked up when his sister kissed him. She was so hot and he was still super horny, he just wished that he were able to move so he could find a way to make her cum again and again. Kissing was still a good start though.

Sadly for Reynolds, his fun was short-lived as Michelle managed to coax his sister off of her brother. "Why don't you go play over there Fifi dear." she suggested, pointing out the circled audience of eager looking men who were waiting for their chance to pounce on the latest Reynolds bimbo. "There's so many men all wanting to fuck a bimbo like you in every slutty hole."

Fifi didn't need a second invitation. The sparkles and rainbows in her head were making her dizzy with horniness and she needed cock quick. A ring of men surrounding her was a dream come true. She gave her brother another quick kiss goodbye and ran over to the waiting politicians and public servants that had been waiting patiently to fuck her into oblivion. Reynolds stared after his sister longingly, before turning his attention to the goddess in front of him. He had never noticed before how super hot Michelle was and he wanted to do anything to make her cum over and over. There was nothing yummier than giving a woman an orgasm.

"I think your sister is going to be so much happier from now on." Michelle told him, "I have big plans for her and also for your wife now that she doesn't have you forcing her to be locked up in a hospital anymore."

Reynolds smiled happily at Michelle. She was so beautiful and sexy it make his cock ache and on top of that she was kind hearted enough to let his wife and sister achieve their dreams. He was desperate to make her happy.

Michelle began to release Reynolds from his bonds so that he was standing before her of his own accord, cock still standing to attention. "Four hours ago I told you that this game would end when you are on your knees licking my pussy." Michelle told him as she removed each item of her clothing. She put a hand on each of his shoulders to encourage him to drop to his knees. "Well now is your chance to finally win the game."

Michelle grabbed the back of Reynolds' head and pulled his face into her pussy. Reynolds didn't need a second invitation, he knew what he was expected to do and there was nothing else in the world he wanted to do more. Obediently, he softly began to lick.

GAME OVER

king_wesley
king_wesley
688 Followers
12