I Want You Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OhEmGhee
OhEmGhee
23 Followers

When I regained consciousness and control of my thoughts I asked, "Baby, can you fuck me doggy style?"

And with that he flipped me over without hesitation. I positioned myself with my head on his soft white pillows and my ass out in the air. I had my legs spread wide but in a comfortable position which still gave me balance. He stood on his knees behind me and rubbed his cock on my slit. Then he continued on entering my pussy from behind. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me into his thrusting cock. I moaned in delight. It didn't take him long to start fucking me furiously. His thrusts were so powerful that I could hear the sounds of his hips slapping hard against my ass.

"Fuck. You feel so good, baby," he moaned.

"Yeah? You like fucking this tight young pussy?" I asked.

He just responded to my question by slapping my ass nice and hard. Which made me moan louder. One hand stayed placed on my hip and the other continuously smacked my ass. I felt down for my clit as he continued on fucking my doggy style. I moved my body in time with his thrust. Pushing myself back to meet his hips. When he caught on to what I was doing, he kept his body still. His hands spread my ass cheeks so that he could see his cock fuck my sweet opening. I used my arms as leverage and began to push myself back into his eager cock. At first I started off moving my body back slow but once I picked up the tempo I was moving so fast that I could hear the sound of our bodies fucking. I continued to flick my clit as I ground my ass against his hips. Then, he grabbed my hips once more and started fucking me wildly. One hand snaked up my back and pulled my hair.

"Oh god, yes. Just like that," I moaned as he fucked me from behind.

I moved my head to slightly face the left and there we were in the reflection of the mirror. It was such an erotic display the way we were. Him, fucking me from behind with his hand tangled in my hair. Then there was me with a hand reaching underneath and tickling my clit while I got the fucking of my life. Just the sight of seeing us fuck was enough to help send me over the edge.

"Fuck, babe. I'm going to cum," he then said.

"Me too, me too," I replied as I felt my muscles tighten.

A moment later, my second orgasm ripped through me. I felt his cock enlarge a bit knowing that he was just seconds away from erupting within me. He continued thrusting in and out at a quick speed bringing on his own orgasm. He kept thrusting riding us both on the crest of our orgasms. My muscles continued to tighten and spasm milking him of his cum.

"Woah," I sighed as we both fell back on the bed covered in sweat.

"You said it. With you, I really have my work cut out for me," he smiled as he caught his breath wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

"Heh, I know," I smiled back as I cuddled up close to him, resting my head on his chest. I drew pictures and letters on his chest for a while before we both fell into a slumber.

Yes, Mr. Watson sure did have his work cut out for him. Because the night was still young.

OhEmGhee
OhEmGhee
23 Followers
12