I Want You Ch. 03

Story Info
Two co-workers finish what they started.
1.2k words
3.3
12.4k
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on Friday night, Jasmine waved goodbye to everyone before she exited from the back door of the restaurant.

She had taken no more than a few steps in the direction of the bridge when she saw Rowan in the shadows leaning against a wall smoking a cigarette watching her interestedly.

Being this close to him made her heart beat erratically as her mind wandered to their steamy encounter in the cool room several weeks ago - she urgently quickened her pace without a backwards glance. Unbeknownst to Jasmine, Rowan had tossed his cigarette to the ground and had silently walked up right behind her.

Suddenly, Rowan roughly grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. She immediately turned to face him.

"What is wrong with you?" she shot at him irritably as she desperately attempted to free her wrist from his grasp.

"We need to talk." He replied, ignoring her question, his hand suddenly tightening around her wrist.

"I don't think so." Jasmine replied coolly, turning her face away from him avoiding his eyes.

Rowan breathed out a sigh of frustration.

"We need to talk." He repeated urgently as he pulled her closer to him.

She turned to face him "About what?"

"Us. What's going on between us." He stated seriously, his dark hypnotic eyes boring into hers.

"There is nothing going on!" Jasmine spluttered, unnerved by his intense gaze. "There is no us."

Before she knew what was happening Rowan's face was suddenly inches from hers. However, just seconds before their lips could meet he whispered, "Are you sure about that?" Smirking, he suddenly dropped her wrist and pulled away from her.

Jasmine stood there in a total daze, her cheeks burning and her heart slamming against her ribcage as if trying to escape from her chest.

What a prick! she thought seething, turning away from him she started to continue towards the bridge, when she felt Rowan's hand clamp down on her shoulder. What the fuck is it now? She thought angrily.

She swivelled around, coming face-to-face with Rowan who swiftly cupped and tilted her face upwards with his strong, masculine hand. She looked up into his eyes and glared "Omg. What do you want?" In one swift movement he silenced her, smothering her mouth with his.

She clung to him as the kiss deepened and became more passionate, his fingers tangling in her long dark hair as their bodies entwined.

His hands slid under her top he skilfully unhooked her bra and then quickly removed her top. He briefly cupped her breasts before gently squeezing them with his hot hands. Jasmine stifled moans as he tweaked her nipples and suckled them fervently.

She removed his shirt and nuzzled his neck as she ran her hands all over his hot muscular body.

As soon as Jasmine felt his hand brushing the top of her leg and slipping into her panties she started to panic. Tensing her whole body, she readied herself to push him off and run away when suddenly his fingers slipped between the lips of her pussy and touched her clit. That first brush of his fingers made her gasp and clutch onto his broad, muscular shoulders and he leaned down to her, working in rhythmic circles with his experienced hand.

He looked into her eyes, "You know you want me" he smirked.

Jasmine made no effort to reply, closing her eyes as her hips moved gently to the rhythm of his hand.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now." His riveting words tantalized her, but frightened her at once. She was about to reply, but he silenced her with a searing kiss that made her light headed. He removed her panties with ease, then ran his fingers along the line of her pussy before returning to her clit.

Despite herself, Jasmine felt a small smile on her tingling lips. His fingers began to work faster, slipping into her wet pussy as she groaned with pleasure "Oh God..." Arching her back against the wall with her head thrown back and her eyes closed, she clung to him as her first orgasm rocked her body. Sagging back against the wall, she opened her eyes to see Rowan had unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his ankles.

He didn't look at all like a schoolboy in that moment. He really was a man. Her eyes dropped. She'd never seen one before. His long, hard cock stood high and proud above a bush of dark hair. His balls hung beneath it, large and swollen, and Jas could not help but drop to her knees and wrap her slender fingers around it.

She gazed up at him with dark eyes, lost in a sea of desire. Seeing this, Rowan gently pushed her to her knees and positioned his cock before her mouth. Gently, she opened her lips for it and, cupping his balls in one hand, ran her tongue up and down the shaft, sucking furiously and making a soft moaning in the back of her throat.

After a few minutes he knew he couldn't stand it any longer without shoving it all down her throat, he suddenly grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up, her legs wrapping around him.

When she felt his thumb rolling around inside her pussy, Jas thrust against it with unbridled passion. "Please, Rowan... she whispered urgently as she ground her hips against his invitingly.

Sensing her desire, her desperation to have him fuck her, he then withdrew his thumb and pulled his hand out from underneath her skirt. Rowan looked deep into her eyes "I've wanted to do this for so long." He then swiftly lifted her up, pushed her hard up against the wall, roughly gathered her skirt at her waist and placed his hands about her hips before forcing her down onto his hard, throbbing cock.

Jasmine cried out, burying her face in his neck as his enormous cock entered her, but after a few moments the pain subsided and she began bucking her hips against him, a twinge of pleasure racked her body as she clung to him, her legs coiled tightly around his middle- almost as if she was trying to trap him even more deeply inside her.

"I've always wanted you" she confessed huskily.

Upon realising her pain had lessened, Rowan groaned and thrust harder and deeper inside her. The tightness of her all around him made him so incredibly horny he felt his balls tightening and tingling in anticipation. He was so big Jasmine thought she might split in two, but the friction of his hard cock sliding in and out of her made her entire body quiver with unadulterated pleasure.

"Don't stop," she begged. "Oh God...don't stop."

Jasmine's moans grew increasingly louder as Rowan's thrusts grew more intense- with every passing minute Rowan's breathing grew laboured as his cock got harder and thicker as he continued pumping into her relentlessly until she was moaning and gasping with pleasure. "Please Rowan." she pleaded. "I want all of you."

Jasmine felt him swelling up inside her. Rowan couldn't take it anymore. Suddenly, he let out a deep guttural groan and thrust into Jasmine once more. She climaxed with increasing volume as he came in a hot, sticky explosion filling her completely. Their bodies momentarily shuddered before collapsing against the wall, slick with sweat from their intense encounter.