I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 06

Story Info
Shelly begins phase two, keeping Scott all to herself.
4.2k words
4.4
31.7k
33

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers

Sunday morning, the next day, Maddy and Shelly were texting each other on their phones.

SHELLY: How did it go last night, girl?

MADDY: Don't ask.

SHELLY: Oh no! What happened?

MADDY: He told me had a headache. Rolled over and went to sleep.

SHELLY: Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I guess doing all that housework tired him out. LOL!

MADDY: Well, the house was pretty clean, I have to admit. Dishes done, kitchen mopped, bed made, he even changed the bed sheets!

MADDY: I just feel like a dumbass.

MADDY: taking an extra shower before bed

MADDY: putting on my sexiest lingeree

SHELLY: Which one?

MADDY: The burgundy one

SHELLY: Should have gone with the black one ;-)

MADDY: I don't think it would have made a difference.

'Maybe not,' Shelly thought to herself, 'but he's loving the black nightie I'm wearing right now.'

Shelly moved her phone aside and looked down between her legs. Scott had lifted the silky, satin material up over her hips. She saw only the top of his head, from his nose up. The rest of his face was buried between her legs, which were spread wide. Scott had pushed them wide when he knelt down on the floor in front of her, and he kept them widely apart now, his hands pushing at her knees. His breath was hot, and she whimpered as Scott drew her labia between his lips. He sucked her gently, then ran his tongue back and forth across her soft flesh.

"Ohhhhh," she gasped, as he thrust his tongue deep into her pussy, hungrily lapping her up. Then his tongue withdrew, and he teased the tip along her crown, probing, searching, until her puffy, little clit pushed up proudly from the tissue that enveloped it.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. "Fuck yeah."

Shelly lifted her phone, flipped Snatchap on, and caught a quick video of Scott eating her out. She added some text, to give her loyal followers some context, "When he stops to see me on his way home -- enjoy that first kiss, wifey!" and hit send.

Shelly was a flirt, and beyond that, an exhibitionist. Snapchat was one of her special vices. Over the years, she had developed a rather large following -- mostly men, but a few curious ladies, too. Shelly had never been shy about posting pictures of her sexy body, and that had gotten her a good base of fans. Her numbers started to really climb, however, when she started snapping candid pics and vids from her various natural marital affairs -- like this one with Scott.

Did she worry that Madeline might find out? No, not really. Shelly had secretly sneaked on to Madeline's phone one time, and checked for the app. Nothing. She had a Facebook app, but no Snapchat, no Instagram.

Shelly flipped back to her messaging app.

SHELLY: Where is he now? Scott? Still in bed?

MADDY: No, I sent him off to do some errands.

Shelly looked down as Scott's thumbs spread her pussy lips apart. She felt his tongue slide slowly from her slit, up to her crown, lapping her juices and teasing her clitoris before retracing it's path back to her depths.

On her phone, Shelly typed.

SHELLY: Tommy have game tomorrow?

It was growing difficult to type. Scott's adminstrations were causing Shelly to lose all concentration. But she felt a need to keep Madeline busy, less she go outside for a walk, look down the street and see her husband's truck in Shelly's driveway. Scott was taking a tremendous risk, but she loved that he'd stopped in to her house this morning, on the way back from whatever errands Madeline had sent him on. Yesterday, she had confided to Scott that her husband Bill was going to be away on business until Wednesday, and that he was welcome to sneak in her backdoor anytime.

Shelly's breath escaped her lips in tiny, shuddering fragments.

"Oh, shit," she managed to whisper, as his finger entered between the folds of her sex. His finger was hooked, pressing upward and making a circular motion, as his tongue rubbed against her clitoris, mirroring the motion. Shelly moaned up at the ceiling.

MADDY: Yes. Do you want to come?

SHELLY: Yes

'God, yes, I want to cum,' Shelly thought, as Scott's tongue worked her clit, and his finger massaged her G-spot. 'So fucking bad. And we're almost there.'

"That's it," she gasped. "Faster."

Scott's tongue danced on and around her clit. His finger rubbed against her in a blur, faster and faster. Then he drew her clit into his mouth, as he would a nipple, and sucked.

Shelly gasped, and the first tremors wracked her body. Her hips swivelled and rocked, slowly at first, then bucking madly.

"Oh, Ohhhhhh -- I'm cummmmmmming!"

Her orgasm rose higher, she arched her back and lifted her hips off the couch. She bore down on Scott's hand, forcing his fingers deep into her pussy. She gave a final, spasmed cry and then her body rewarded Scott with that which he had worked so hard to release. She could feel herself flowing onto his eager, attentive tongue.

"Mmmm," Shelly said, as Scott got up from his kneeling position at the side of her bed. He hadn't removed his own clothes, even though she'd asked him to. He had told her he couldn't stay, that he was just stopping by briefly on his way home.

"Awww, are you sure you have to leave so soon? Yesterday we spent the whole day together!"

Scott chuckled.

"Just wanted to come over and thank you for that. It was ... remarkable."

"I assure you," Shelly purred, "The pleasure was entirely mine. Just remember, I have a little surprise planned for your wife. She's horny as hell, but I want you holding her off until Wednesday! After that, she's fair game in the bedroom again."

"Are you going to fill me in on the surprise?" He asked.

Shelly's eyes twinkled.

"Nope! But if you're feeling a little horny tomorrow, please stop by after work. Or before work. Or during work." Shelly laughed. "Remember, I'm here all alone this week, til Wednesday ... and always horny as hell."

Scott laughed, and blew Shelly a kiss on his way out the door. She heard him jog down the steps of her front walk, then heard the sound of his car start up in. As she walked to the screen doorway, his truck was pulling out into the street. They both waved to each other.

Shelly wondered if Scott would give his wife a great big kiss when he walked in the door, and if his wife would sense anything was amiss.

Before turning to enter the house, she looked at the height of the grass. It was tall, too tall. She'd need to get the mower out, since her husband Bill wouldn't be back for several more days. Shelly sighed, then walked back to the living room and snatched up her phone.

SHELLY: Can't stay for the whole game though, only first couple of innings.

MADDY: Ok.

SHELLY: We still on for Girls' Night Tuesday?

MADDY: YES!! Where do you want to go?

SHELLY: Let's go to the Bounty again.

MADDY: LOL! Are you feeling flirty because your hubby is away this week?

SHELLY: I'm hoping that guy Eric will be there ...

MADDY: The one you were making out with in the corner last week?

SHELLY: It was just a little kiss.

MADDY: What I saw happening under the table seemed a little more than a kiss.

SHELLY: ROFLMAO

SHELLY: OMG, I forgot you saw that!

SHELLY: Maybe this time we find you a cute friend, and a dark corner of the club, too? ;-)

MADDY: Ha, that's so you, but so not me! I couldn't bring myself to do that in a million years

SHELLY: I'll rub off on you yet.

MADDY: Gotta go, Scott's home.

SHELLY: Give him a great big kiss from me! xoxo

----- -----

The next day, Monday, the girls were at the Little League field, in their usual seats. The prior game was still in play. Parents from that game were still milling around, waiting for it to finish. Madeline and Shelly were watching idly, while Madeline quietly confessed her latest woes.

"You're kidding me," Shelly said, her hand resting on Madeline's arm sympathetically. "He didn't pounce on you last night, either?"

"No," Madeline sighed, clearly a little distraught. "Not Saturday night when I came home from my Mom's, and not last night. Said he was too tired after doing a full day of yard work, at your house and mine."

"Aww, sorry sweety," Shelly patted her arm. "Thanks for sending him over with the lawn mower. I was half-joking when I asked. But that was so thoughtful of you to follow through, especially with Bill being away this week."

"You're welcome, hon. I got a chuckle out of it. You should have seen the expression on Scott's face when I suggested he go down to the house with the mower! He was all wide-eyed and nervous, until I told him you weren't home -- that you were out running errands."

Shelly laughed.

"I came home just as he finished. I guess I can see why he was tired last night though. We both have big yards. He certainly got hot and sweaty at my house. But he did an absolutely amazing job at trimming my hedges."

Shelly spied a glance sideways to see if Madeline was reacting to her innuendos, but she remained blissfully ignorant.

'Which one of us is the blonde one?' Shelly thought to herself, smiling.

Scott had spent an hour on her lawn and an hour in her bed. And while he had gotten hot and sweaty the first hour, they both got hot and sweaty the second. Shelly was still plucking grass clippings from her bed sheets this morning.

"Scott called from the office this afternoon," Madeline sighed. "Said the boss needs the project team to work late, so I don't know when I'm going to see him in my bed tonight.

"And I have to tell you something," Madeline's voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper as she looked around to make sure no other parents were close enough to eavesdrop. "I haven't felt him inside me for almost a week. I'm horny as hell!"

Shelly burst out laughing, and then Madeline joined in.

"Tonight, for sure! No matter how late he comes home. Show no mercy, take no prisoners," Shelly ordered her. Madeline nodded curtly then saluted. The two giggled in fits again.

Nearby, some of the parents started to stand up and collect their belongings. Madeline glanced to the field and saw that the first game was wrapping up. It had run almost 45 minutes over time. Shelly looked at her watch.

"Shoot, I thought I'd be able to stay for at least one inning, but I have to get going. Wasn't expecting these earlier teams go into overtime."

"I forgot to ask yesterday," Madeline said, getting up to give her friend a hug goodbye. "Where are you off to tonight? Usually you're able to keep me company at least until Scott arrives."

"I need to go to my husband's office downtown and grab a few documents that he forgot. He needs them for a meeting tomorrow. So I need to scan them and email them tonight."

"Oh, okay," Maddy said, "well, see you tomorrow night for cocktails?"

"Absolutely!"

----- -----

"I'm just leaving the office now," Scott's voice was low and sexy on the Bluetooth speakers of her Audi.

"Are you hungry?" Shelly asked. "Should I cook you up some dinner."

"I'm hungry," Scott admitted. "But not for dinner."

"Mmmm, yum. I love being the main course!" Shelly smiled. "I'll leave the garage door up. Park in the garage, and close it behind you -- the switch is right near the entry door to the house. That way, in case you're still here when wifey drives by on the way home from the ballgame, she won't see your truck."

"I suspect I'll be there still, yes. I told her I'm working overtime tonight."

"Mmmm, working overtime on me? I like it."

----- -----

Scott pulled his car into Shelly's garage. Rather, Bill's garage, he corrected himself. Shelly didn't work. Bill was the breadwinner in the family.

Just as he had the prior two occasions stepping through Bill's house, Scott became vaguely uneasy. It was one thing to cheat on his wife's insatiable, sex-craved BFF. It was quite something else, Scott thought ashamedly, to a fuck another man's woman in that man's castle.

And yet, here he was, parking his car in Bill's spot. Here he was, closing the garage door, so that when his wife drove by in a couple hours on her way home (five houses down on this very same street), she wouldn't see his truck parked at her BFF's house. Here he was, creeping around Bill's kitchen, then his living room, poking his head cautiously in each room like a common burglar.

He was a thief, of sorts. He wasn't pilfering cash or electronics. No, he was stealing something much more valuable: lustful, carnal moments with Bill's wife. The further he crept in the house, the guiltier Scott felt.

Scott soon came across articles of clothing that Shelly had shed from her body, as she walked this same path from the garage minutes before him. Her sneakers had been kicked off, and lay a few feet apart from each other. Then beyond were her white ankle socks. Her jean shorts were at the base of the stairs. A few steps up, Shelly had discarded her top. A few steps above that lay a pink, lacy bra.

At the top of the stairs, Scott paused to pick up Shelly's matching pink panties. He didn't have a panty fetish, and wasn't sure what had prompted him to pick up this particular garment. But as his fingers spread the material across his open palm, and he felt wetness on her panties, he realized why he had paused to pick them up. He had been looking for evidence of Shelly's arousal. And here, the still-damp crotch of her panties was his proof. It magically erased much of his guilt.

Somewhere down the hall, Scott became aware of a soft background noise. It was a quiet humming sound, which became occasionally louder as a buzz. He heard a woman moaning, and immediately knew what the humming sound was. Scott dropped Shelly's panties, then continued down the hall, unbuttoning his shirt.

He entered Shelly's bedroom while unbuckling his belt. Shelly was seated on the large, king-sized masterbed, leaning against a huge pile of pillows. Her feet were flat on the bed, bent at the knees and spread wide apart. The buzzing sound came from a purple vibrator, nestled at the juncture of her thighs. It had a large bulbous head, and a long, thin handle. Shelly was moving it gently over her glistening, wet mound. She looked up at Scott as he continued to disrobe in her doorway.

"Hi, " she said meekly. "Sorry I didn't meet you downstairs. I was kinda excited and, umm, I already got started."

"I see that," Scott said, eyeing her hungrily.

The air was filled with the incessant buzzing sound now. When she pressed the vibrator hard against her flesh, the buzzing quieted, but her whimpers and cries grew louder. When she stopped pressing it against herself, it buzzed like a nestful of angry hornets.

Shelly's mound, her thighs, her lower tummy and the area between her legs were glistening wet. The lavender comforter she sat upon was drenched and a darker shade of purple in a large area between her thighs. It was clear she had worked herself to at least one orgasm, and was slowly working her way toward another.

Shelly rubbed the buzzing toy over her mound, watching as Scott removed the rest of his work clothes. As Scott pulled his underwear down, Shelly's fingers pushed the bulbous head of the vibrator down. The petals of her labia yielded, the vibrating bulb dipping partially inside her, while her fingers slid back to hold the long stem.

As Scott's cock came into view, Shelly pushed the bulb down another inch.

"Oh, god," she whispered, staring hungrily at Scott's slowly-rising manhood.

The top of the purple, vibrating bulb was still visible, pressed just below Shelly's pussy lips. Scott could see both sides of her mound shaking with tiny tremors. The buzzing sound was well muffled at this point.

Scott stepped toward the bed, fully naked, his cock hardening just from the sight and smell of this woman. In response, Shelly forced the vibrator fully into her tunnel, like a tiny, purple boring machine.

"Mmmmm.," Shelly moaned. Her gaze flickered from Scott's cock to his eyes, and back down again.

"Stroke it," she begged him. "I want to see you stroke your cock."

Scott did, tightening his hand around his cock, and stroking himself, long and slow.

"Oh, fuck," Shelly whimpered, watching adoringly as Scott coaxed the first drops of precum to the tip of his cock.

Whirrrr, whirrrr, whirrrrrrr.

The noise of the vibrator was alternately muffled then loudly buzzing, as Shelly fucked herself with the vibrator, matching the pace of Scott's strokes.

"Oh, baby, I want your cock in me so bad!"

Scott drew closer to the bed, still stroking his erection. As he knelt on the bed, he leaned forward, toward the juncture of Shelly's thighs, to inspect her more closely.

Shelly wanted Scott's tongue where her vibrator now was, so she pulled it out. It fascinated Scott to see this up close: her lips started to part, wider and wider, as she pulled the madly buzzing bulb from her snatch.

Scott felt Shelly's other hand press against the back of his head, pulling him toward her.

"Taste me," she whispered. "Taste how much I want you."

Scott slid his tongue into her velvety hole, his cheeks and chin also becoming wet, smeared with her juices.

Shelly was whispering something further, but Scott couldn't hear it over the sound of her vibrator so close to his ears. She was rubbing it against the crown of her womanhood, slowly working it in circles while he kissed, licked, and gobbled up her juices.

In her excitement, Shelly slammed the vibrator against Scott's forehead. It wasn't painful, but when she did it a second time, Scott perceived his head was getting in the way. So he grabbed one ankle, pulling her leg straight, then hooked his hand under her other raised knee; with a quick pull, he flipped Shelly on to her stomach.

Shelly giggled gleefully. The giggles became a low purr when Scott lifted her hips, so that she was now kneeling on the bed.

"Oh, Scotty," she sighed, as his tongue slid into her slit again, this time from behind.

Scott heard the buzz of the vibrator, as Shelly flicked it back on. She lowered her shoulders and head on the bed as she moved the vibrator back into position.

Scott laved his tongue slowly, from the base of her slit, along her diamond-shaped perineum, and flicked it across the pink aperture of ass.

"Holy shit," Shelly said, flicking her vibrator off and holding her body very still. "Do that again."

Scott did, letting his tongue roam across Shelly's bulging mound, pressing his tongue flat and wide across her flesh. He gripped her ass cheeks and spread them wide, slowly circling her bunghole with his thick, raspy tongue.

"Oh my god," Shelly whispered as Scott's tongue rimmed her tiny asshole, the circles growing smaller and smaller. When the circles could get no smaller, he thrust his tongue inside her.

"Fuck yessssss," Shelly sighed, flicking the vibrator back to life and rubbing it over her mound.

Scott kneeled upright, kneading Shelly's ass as she wiggled it provocatively. He was holding his cock in one hand, and trailing the tip along the path his tongue had taken. He noticed that every time he trailed his cock over her pussy mound, Shelly would moan and rub the vibrator over her clit. But when he slowly slid it toward her ass hole, she would grow quiet and still.

Scott collected a mouthful of saliva, then silently leaned forward and opened his mouth. The dribble oozed from his mouth, gravity carrying it downward. It wasn't quite a bullseye, most of it landing just above her opening.

As Scott maneuvered his cock like a paintbrush, artfully dabbing his saliva around her hole, Shelly was impossibly quiet and still, the vibrator off.

"Please," she said desperately.

"Hmmm?"

"Please fuck me in the ass."

Shelly was begging him. Scott could feel her body quivering with excitement.

"Bill can't," she explained mockingly. "His dick is so soft, he can't even get the tip inside me."

"Hmm, I don't know," Scott said doubtfully. "I didn't bring any tanning oil with me."

Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers
12