I Want You to Seduce My Husband Ch. 07

Story Info
Girl's Night Out, what does Shelly have planned?
12.4k words
4.37
33.3k
48

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers

Madeline sat on the edge of her couch, eyes brimming with tears that hadn't yet started trickling down her cheek. She looked at her phone, at the message Shelly had just sent her. As the first tear rolled slowly down her cheek, Madeline tapped out her reply.

MADDY: I'm not going tonight.

SHELLY: What?!? Why not?

MADDY: I just can't.

SHELLY: Can I come over and talk?

MADDY: I think I'd like that.

Minutes later, Shelly was sitting at Madeline's kitchen table, fresh cups of hot coffee in front of both of them.

"Alright, girlfriend," Shelly stirring sugar into her coffee. "What gives? We have been planning this night out all week."

Madeline hung her head, needlessly stirring a spoon through her own mug of black coffee. Her eyes were still puffy, but she had mostly stopped crying.

"We didn't have sex last night," Madeline confessed, holding back more tears. "Again. Scott came home late from work, exhausted. I tried to entice him, even for just a quickie. I -"

Madeline put her hands in her face and sobbed.

"Oh, honey," Shelly said, real concern in her voice. She swung herself around to Madeline's side of the table, putting her arm around her BFF. Madeline buried her head in Shelly's shoulder and cried. Shelly rocked her slowly, comforting her.

"It's been over a week, Shelly. We've never gone this long without having sex, except maybe when I was late in my pregnancy. Even then, we found ways to ... you know."

Shelly nodded, understanding. In the last few days, she had discovered that Madeline's husband had a strong sexual appetite. Shelly's heart raced at the very thought of their most recent secret rendez-vous.

"I know it's partly my fault. I was a tease all last week, wearing my silky nighties to bed, getting him all hot and bothered, and then leaving him high and dry. Now he's not interested in sex at all."

'Oh, honey,' Shelly thought to herself, patting Madeline's hand. 'He's still very much interested in sex. We fuck like rabbits!'

"I have to fix this," Madeline continued. "He's not working overtime tonight. He made a big deal out of mentioning that even though the boss said he wants him to work OT. Scott knows it's normally our little Girls' Night. He told his boss he needs to stay home and take care of Thomas."

Madeline paused, wringing her hands together.

"I'm going to stay home and talk with him ... figure out what's up between us. Before it's too late."

"Unh-uh, nope, I have a better idea," Shelly said, lifting Madeline's head. "Listen to me: you've told me before that the sex is really, REALLY good after Girls' Night out, right?"

Madeline blushed a little, nodding her head yes. She had told Shelly that. Because it was, especially after they had gone out clubbing together. It was probably one of the reasons she kept letting Shelly drag her out every Tuesday night. Scott was always quite good between the sheets, but he was noticeably more "vigorous" after she got home from Girls' Night.

"Why do you think that is?" Shelly asked, arching her eyebrow at her girlfriend.

Madeline contemplated this a moment, but didn't really have an answer. She shrugged, helplessly.

"Your man is alpha," Shelly continued. "He lets you go out, because he knows that after being a stay-at-home Mom all week, you desperately need a break. Otherwise, you'll go stir crazy! But he also sees how you dress when we go clubbing together. He has seen how you doll yourself up, put on your most sexy clothes, and do up your hair and makeup. He knows you've been gawked at by other men. He fully knows that their hands might have been on you, even if just briefly, while you danced with them. He knows a sultry beauty like you would flirt playfully with the men, tease them a little-"

Madeline snorted, interrupting her.

"That's you, Shelly, not me. I'm just there for a little dancing and fun. I could never bring myself to flirt like you do, certainly not kiss another guy."

Madeline's memories flashed back to last week. After Shelly had been missing from their table for an unusually long while, Madeline had gone looking for her. She found Shelly in a dark corner of the club, making out with some guy she had just been dancing with moments before. And not just that ... later, she had caught Shelly-

"Oh, Madeline, that's part of the problem. You really should! Gosh, you're so pretty. You don't know the power of your good looks, the men you could entice with that beautiful body."

Madeline was flabbergasted. Shelly was the stunner in the group, not her. When they went out clubbing together, or really anywhere, all eyes were on Shelly. Madeline might get attention eventually, but only because she was in Shelly's company.

"But what I'm really trying to say is that Scott EXPECTS you to have fun, to get a little release on Girls' Night. To play a little - not a lot, but yes, just a little bit. And when you come home late at night, smelling vaguely like some other man's cologne, he can't wait to get his hands on you, to dominate you, to show you who is top dog. Calling off Girls' Night? That's the worst thing you could do if you want to set things right tonight."

"Alpha?" Madeline repeated, more than half believing that every word Shelly had just uttered was true. "Do you really think so?"

"Woof, woof." Shelly smiled. "Trust me, Bill is the same way. The only reason I tolerate his frequent traveling is because he is an absolute animal when he comes home."

Madeline had a hard time believing that last bit. Bill was balding, short, and more than a little round in the belly. It was sometimes difficult for Madeline to fathom what Shelly saw in him, particularly after seeing the types of guys she attracted at the night clubs. But she and Bill certainly seemed happy every time Madeline saw them together.

"Besides, I went shopping Sunday, and I bought you some presents ..."

Madeline had noticed Shelly carrying a shopping bag from Francesca's when she arrived. It was one of their favorite fashion stores. Shelly got up to fetch the bag from the nearby kitchen counter.

"Want to see?" Shelly teased, clutching the bag close to her chest, then turning slightly to hide it.

"Show me," Madeline laughed, surprised at how quickly Shelly had been able to turn her mood around. It was good to be with Shelly. She was so good at chasing all her worries away.

Shelly reached into the bag and pulled out a pleated, white mini skirt. Shelly held it up to her waist, and Madeline saw how scandalously short it was. It wasn't just short. It was short short!

"Oh my god, Shelly ... I could never wear that!"

"Oh my God, Madeline, you would look sooooooo good in this. Ready to see the top?"

Madeline nodded, hesitantly.

Shelly pulled a matching white tube top. It had an extremely narrow cut. The tube top had wired supports under the breast, to lift and separate Madeline's bosom.

Shelly wouldn't need such support, Madeline thought, glancing briefly at Shelly's chest. Her boobs were fake: always perky, always looking great, always "in the right place". Madeline, a healthy, natural 36DD was more than a handful, but "the girls" weren't as firm as they were in her twenties. They'd benefit from the firming under support of the tube top.

"And here," Shelly continued, reaching into the bag a third time, "is a sexy, little choker. I have a different outfit, but the same matching choker. We'll look so cute side by side!"

The choker looked like the top of a men's collared shirt, the part that folds in half over the neckline. It was white, with a black bow tie. The neck choker seemed reminiscent of something bunnies from the 1980's might wear while serving cocktails at a Playboy club: the only thing Madeline thought she'd be missing was the bunny ears and fluffy tail.

Madeline picked up the skirt, held it to eye level, and looked at it skeptically. She didn't think it would cover the bottom curve of her ass cheeks - it wasn't long enough to come more than a quarter-length down her thigh!

Still, Madeline admitted to herself, the outfit was super cute. She and Shelly had been working on their tans all summer, lounging by the pool, while Thomas was in school. The color offset by this all-white skirt, top and choker would look pretty savage against her sunkissed skin.

"And ..." Shelly said, reaching into the bag again. "New shoes for Cinderella."

"Oh my gosh," Madeline got up from the table, walking over to stand near her friend. "I love these."

Madeline recognized the shoes immediately. She had commented about them the last time they had gone shopping at Charlotte Russe. The all-white, high-heeled sandals had skinny straps, creating a criss-crossed pattern over the foot, with skinny stilettos and zippered closures at the back of the heel. They were incredibly sexy!

Madeline looked at her friend with fresh tears in her eyes, then pulled her into a hug.

"What would I do without you?" she laughed, wiping fresh years from her eyes. "You're the best."

"Does that mean you'll come dancing with me tonight?" Shelly asked.

Madeline made up her mind right then and there: Girls' Night was on. They would dress up, go out, drink a little too much and dance the night away. Madeline might even flirt with a guy or two, this time. Really flirt! And when she came home, Scott would ravish her!

Madeline leaned back from the hug, but still held Shelly in her embrace. Shelly's luminous eyes held Madeline's gaze, twinkling mischievously.

"Yes, I'll go dancing with you tonight."

Shelly looked at Madeline. Madeline looked at Shelly. Their eyes kept darting to each other's lips. Madeline knew what was about to happen, just as she knew she was powerless to stop it.

Shelly leaned in slowly and kissed her. Now there's nothing wrong with kiss from your girlfriend, Madeline had told herself in the moments leading up to the kiss. After all, you see women kissing in the street every day, perfectly normal.

But this wasn't a simple kiss. Shelly's lips lingered as they pressed softly against Madeline's, then her mouth opened. Reflexively, Madeline parted her own lips, and soon the two were kissing each other fully, passionately. Madeline felt Shelly's hands cup her face, and then her hot tongue was in Madeline's mouth, dancing across her lips, tasting her tongue - French kissing her!!

"Mmmmm," Shelly sighed, breaking the kiss at last. "I'm glad. I'll drive tonight. Pick you up up at 7:45?"

"Umm, yeah," Madeline replied, confused and a little out of breath. "7:45 is good."

"Ok, great," Shelly said, picking the clothes up from where they had fallen onto the floor. She put them in the shopping bag and handed it to Shelly. Then she turned and headed for the door. "I'm glad you invited me over for this chat!"

When the door closed, Madeline stared at it for many long moments.

"What just happened? Did I just make out with my best friend?" she asked out loud, to no one.

It was a very different kiss then she had ever shared with Scott. Softer, more sensual, more ... suggestive. It was filled with promises of what was yet to come. And, if she was being completely honest with herself, something she might entirely want to experience again. Perhaps for a tad longer next time.

---

"Oh, wow," Scott said, as Madeline came down from upstairs. Beyond that he was speechless, but his eyes were drinking her up from head to toe.

"Do you like?" Madeline asked, doing a little pirouette. As her body twirled, the pleated skirt and top lifted, exposing tantalizing amounts of skin. Scott felt an immediate stirring below the belt. Madeline, his wife, was absolutely stunning.

As she gathered her purse, bracelets and earrings from the hall table, Madeline sensed Scott come up behind her. She felt his hands on either hip, partially on the elastic waist band of her skirt, partial touching the soft, smooth skin above her hip. Then his hands slowly criss-crossed over her bare midriff, his fingers trailing softly over her natured skin. Madeline purred.

'God, just his touch is starting to make me wet,' she thought.

That was a dangerous situation, given the scant amount of covering that this mini-skirt afforded her. It barely came down over her ass cheeks in the back, and hid little more than a fig leaf might in the front.

Madeline wore panties beneath her skirt, of course, but they were white silk. Madeline hoped they would provide the barest essential coverage in case her oh-too-tiny skirt twirled up while she danced. But if the silk became damp, it would cling to her skin translucently. Oh, my!

Madeline took to the task of putting her earrings on, mostly to distract herself. She turned her head at an angle, while her fingers navigated the hook of an earring through her piercing. Madeline sighed as she felt Scott's lips close upon the nape of her exposed neck. She wiggled her bum slowly against Scott's crotch, and felt the growing bulge beneath his shorts.

"Mmmm, you do like it," she giggled.

"Stay home with me tonight," Scott whispered hotly in her ear, his hand roaming up to cup her breast over the tube top. Shelly's body ached for this touch. She had missed it SO MUCH. But she recalled Shelly's words, about Scott being alpha. As rewarding as cancelling Girls' Night and dragging him to bed right now might have been - God, she wanted that so badly - it would be far better if she held Scott off until tonight. Besides, little Tommy was in the very next room, watching TV. This just wasn't the best time for her to be ravished by her husband.

"Easy tiger," Madeline purred, pulling up the tube top that he had just brazenly pulled down over her pear-shaped breasts. "You get to unwrap this tonight."

"Can't wait," Scott said, pushing the material down off her tits a second time and flicking the palms of his hand over her hardening nipples. He cupped her breasts, raking them with his fingers.

"Me either," Madeline said, somewhat breathless.

Her next words, thought silently to herself, were, 'Shelly was right. This is going to work!'

A car horn honked in the driveway, distracting Scott. Madeline took that opportunity to pull her top back in place, grabbed her purse from the hall table, and gave her husband a goodbye kiss. It was long and sensual, with Madeline grinding a little bit as she straddled Scott's thigh.

"Stay up for me," she whispered. "I won't let Shelly keep us out too terribly late."

--

"Wow," Madeline said, as soon as she came around the corner of the house and saw Shelly standing in front of her Audi. "You look ... amazing."

Shelly was wearing a single piece, all-white, bodycon dress. The one-piece was a mini-skirt, and true it's name, it contoured to every curve of Shelly's shapely body.

Similar to Madeline's skirt, Shelly's outfit clung tight to her hips and barely contained the curves of her plump, round ass. Unlike Madeline's outfit, Shelly's dress had narrow straps at the shoulder, and a neckline that plunged in a wide V, nearly down to her navel piercing. Shelly was clearly not wearing a bra, she didn't need one; the entirety of her cleavage and even a hefty portion of her perfectly round boobs were full on display.

'How does she not fall right out of that thing?' Madeline wondered, and then reminded herself that Shelly's boobs were fake. They weren't falling anywhere Shelly didn't want them to fall. Heck, their firmness was helping to hold the dress in place.

Still, with the way Shelly's top parted so widely down the middle, Madeline felt it would be so easy to push the sides away, pull the straps of her shoulder and strip her bare.

'I guess it would be no more difficult than how easily Scott exposed my chest, back there in the house,' Madeline thought to herself.

Earlier, based purely on Scott's reaction, Madeline had thought for once she herself would be the center of attention tonight, that Shelly had dressed her up for just that purpose.

However, Madeline was confident that if Scott we're out here in the driveway with the two of them now, his eyes would be irresistibly drawn to Shelly. She still wore the crown.

"Wow, yourself, Madeline. You look gorgeous!"

Madeline blushed, and then pictured the two of them at the club tonight. It wasn't a contest, she told herself. There was no crown. There were just two smokin' hot, sexy women, out to mingle, let loose, and have a little fun.

Shelly approached her, and for a moment, Madeline was worried that Shelly might kiss her again ... out here, in public, on the very street they both lived on!

"Are you ready to go play?" Shelly asked, a mischievous tone in her voice.

"So ready!" Madeline said excitedly. Tonight was going to be fun!

"Ok, put out your hands."

Demonstrating, Shelly put her hands in front of her, palm down. When Madeline matched the gesture, Shelly reached forward and took Madeline's left hand in hers.

"Tonight, we're going to lose these," she slipped Madeline's engagement and wedding rings off her finger.

"Oh, but Shelly no, not my rings ..." Madeline protested.

Shelly always took her rings off before they went clubbing. She never hid that from Madeline. She would tuck them securely in a plastic film canister, and lock that in the glove compartment before the valet drove off to park their car. Shelly confided that she did this to mentally loosen up, to feel more flirty. And certainly seemed to work; Shelly was a skilled flirt!

Yet she also had limits, and she never took things too far. Even though Shelly almost always found a handsome guy or two (or three) to hook up with on Girls' night, these never turned into a one night stand. Shelly and Madeline always came home together, and Shelly always put her rings back on the moment they got in the car.

"Trust me, Maddy. It's all part of the game - part of becoming the new you: a sexy, confident, vivacious vixen. Tonight we're both going to have some fun."

Madeline closed her eyes and breathed. She had never not worn her wedding and engagement rings. She felt naked without them. And that gave her the faintest thrill of excitement. Inhale, exhale. Trust. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"Ok, just a little fun," she said at last, nodding. "Let's go dancing!"

---

The Bounty was a popular night club downtown, taking up the nearly the entire open area space of the ritzy Weston House hotel's bottom three floors. It had a modest sized dancefloor, but a fair amount of dancing happened on the second and third floor balconies that circled the space. And, of course, some dancing took place on the ship deck.

That was the most interesting aspect of the club, and it's namesake. Rising from the floor was a partial replica, the upper deck, of a 19th century sailing vessel. It was a scaled down replica of the HMS Bounty complete with masts, sails and rigging. The deck also featured a long bar, a few tables and chairs, and an open area for more dancing. Club goers accessed the deck by a pair of wide gang planks near the bow and stern. Chairs, couches, tables and bars were along the outer fringe of the dance floor, all sharing an authentic, nautical theme.

The music was pumping, the after-work crowd young and affluent, and the two ladies were the center of attention as they tore up the dance floor.

In truth, they had been the center of attention since they arrived. The Bounty featured black lights in it's entrance area so that when the buxom blonde and stunning brunette entered in their all white, sexy ensembles, they shone like a beacon. Every head turned in their direction as they sashayed through the canopied gangway, toward the ship.

They had shared a couple cocktails, waiting for the club to fill up a bit and scoping out the guys from their vantage point on the main deck. Madeline was loosening up, feeling just fine, and more than ready when Shelly suggested they hit the dance floor.

Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers