I Want You to Want Me

Story Info
Scott's world gets turned upside down by his hot sister.
9k words
4.65
141.9k
317

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the trouble all started on a Friday morning. I work as an I.T. Intern while I work on my degree. I usually have to rush around because I carpool with a buddy while my car is in the shop. I got my just over six-foot self dressed, in a polo and khakis. I wasn't a football star but I ran and tried to keep my lean form in shape, with some tone on my arms and stomach. I grabbed my bag and headed into the kitchen to see my Mom and sister Linda.

"Hey kiddo," my Mom stated as I grabbed the toasted bagel covered in cream cheese she left for me. My Mom brushed some of her curly brown hair out of her lovely face. I had my mother's eyes and sharp nose but I looked more like my Dad, well minus the black hair I also shared with Mom. Linda got her curls from Mom but her light blonde color from our Dad, but she definitely had Mom's hourglass figure and large chest. My friends commented on her consistently, adding much to my insanity. "Have a good day honey," my Mom wished me as I took a bite out of the bagel and heard a car honk outside.

"Shit there's Billy, I've got to run," I stated between bites. She shook her head as she sipped her coffee.

"Hey, movies tonight?" Linda asked, leaning back on the counter. She was wearing her running outfit, short shorts and a hugging top. I could see why my friends wanted to bang her, which I had gotten into a couple fights about.

"Yeah sure." I kissed Mom on the cheek and started out the door. "I'll talk to you after lunch."

"OK, later!" she said as I walked out the door. I climbed into Billy's car and got a grunt for a greeting from my co-intern.

"Hey man." I nodded as I took a bite of the bagel. I brushed my straight black hair out of face. We headed to work before I finished chewing.

"Ready for your report?" Billy asked, looking at me over his glasses but between his blonde hair.

"Fuck man it's the only thing I've been thinking about for three weeks. I hope this goes well so we can just be done with it," I explained as I checked to make sure I had everything.

"You got this man, you worry too much." He chuckled as we drove, "going to turn that black hair to gray before your time."

"Asshole." I chuckled with him as I took a deep breath.

My meeting was the first thing in the morning and took two hours, two hours of my stomach tossing like a three-ringed circus the whole time. I thought it went well but management was stone-faced the whole time. I grabbed a Sprite and went back to my desk to finish up a couple of things. My boss, Lena, came over to my cube. She had shoulder length brown-black hair in like a bob style, and a tight hugging suit that showed her assets off. Roughly C cup size breasts, fair hips, and a slimmer waist, giving her a bit of an hourglass. I always thought she was quite good looking, but being my boss, I kept those thoughts to myself, occasionally when I was rubbing one out late at night. Lena was a fantasy and I left it at that.

"Hey Scott, working hard?" she asked, folding her arms and leaning against one of my cubicle walls.

"Hey boss, just doing my best," I replied, turning my chair around to face her.

"I just got back from a meeting with the higher-ups," she told me, with a long pause.

"And?" I asked, timidly waiting for her to reply. "You're doing this to torture me aren't you?"

"Well I do think you're adorable when you're on pins and needles." She giggled kind of cutely. We had kind of a weird flirty thing between us. Normally I'm not great with talking with women, minus Mom, Linda, and Bexky, my best friend Ray's sister. Talking with Lena pretty much daily got rid of my anxiety with her, for the most part. "They were blown away but your presentation." I exhaled loudly, feeling like a great weight was lifted off me. "They want to move forward on your project and want you as the project lead."

"You're kidding me?" I asked excitedly. My report was to overhaul our server software. My internship was supposed to be over in four months, working on the servers would take around six to eight months to complete. "So what does this mean?"

She smirked widely and wiggled her eyebrows at me. "You didn't hear this from me." Lena lowered herself so only I could hear. I could smell her hair, something like mangoes and sweet fruits. Man I needed to get laid. "They are going to offer you a permanent position on Wednesday, and a raise when you finish your degree. You'll be making double in the fall." She stood back up and smiled widely. "And this is from me: go home, you're off the rest of the day."

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief. They were sticklers about clocking in and out on time.

"Yes you did a great job these last months. You and Billy are doing great work. They want to keep you both around."

"Does Billy have the day off too? He is my ride." I asked continuing my timidness, hoping for the best.

"Take the bus, you can afford it now," Lena joked as she started to walk away, but stopped and leaned back over the wall. "Oh and get your car fixed by Monday, and we'll see youTuesday, but be on your email. It will get out of hand and I'm sure there will be a lot of questions about your project."

Well I didn't stick around, got the stink eye from Billy as I passed his desk, but I was in too good of a mood to care. Although I did have to wait for twenty minutes on the bus, which would have just been the amount of time it would have taken to drive home. With the ten minute walk home from the bus stop I had been gone just shy of four hours. Linda's car was still in the driveway so I guess she had just gone for her run. Being the older sibling, I watched her get a little spoiled but she was sweet and always nice to me. We didn't really fight much and I always looked out for her. Mom was always proud of us.

I walked through the back door since the alley was closer to the bus stop. I heard the water running in the bathroom upstairs where our bedrooms were. I wanted to get out of my work clothes so I headed up to my room. As I walked up the stairs I noticed the water was really loud for some reason. I got my answer since the bathroom was the first door at the landing. The door was open, more than a crack but not like all the way open. My curiosity got the better of me, and three things shocked me.

First Linda was naked, not a stitch of clothes on her and needless to say she looked amazing. Second thing was that her right hand was buried in her crotch. She was clearly masturbating and moaning loudly and it was very sexy. Third was that I was frozen in place. I didn't say anything or move or think for that matter. She was working hard on herself, her hand was almost a blur. Lena was leaning against the wall opposite of the mirror, with her left-hand tugging and pinching her great looking nipples. I was suddenly thanking every god and deity I could think of, and noticed my cock was rock hard. Lena had her eyes closed tightly, which was good because one part of my mind reminded me that if I could see her, she could see me.

I took half a step back and the stair under my foot creaked but Linda was far too gone into the pleasure to notice. My adrenaline had my heart racing and my cock throbbing, I need some release but my body was still not catching up with me. I desperately wanted to stroke it but even my lust-filled mind knew that would be a mistake. Linda was moaning louder now.

"Oh yes," she hissed and was clearly rubbing her clit. "Oh fuck yes!" Linda pretty much shouted as she came hard. Her body was shaking. She spread her legs and slid to the floor in a puddle of pleasure. She huffed and puffed for a minute before hazily opening her eyes and bringing her cum-covered hand in front of her face. Linda smiled a little and started to suck her fingers clean. Somehow I felt my cock get harder, watching this all go down was such a big turn on for me. Linda basked in the glow of her orgasm for another moment before she picked herself up off the floor and got in the shower, without so much as a glance my way. I watched her great ass cheeks wiggle as she stepped into the shower and closed the curtain.

I regained enough of my senses to quietly sneak back out of the house and into the back yard. Mom was super proud of our back yard. There was a vine arch that covered up a bench that no one could really see from the house or really anywhere else that wasn't head on. I walked awkwardly over and listened to the sounds of the suburb during the middle of the day, which wasn't much to be honest. I leaned against the arch and unzipped my fly and my cock just about jumped out of my pants. My eight inches of steel throbbed in my hand and I furiously jerked it. It was no time at all before shot my load onto the cobblestone.

I awkwardly sat down with my cock softening as I breathed heavily from my orgasm. I sat in bliss and lost track of time when my phone rang.

One hand on the wheel

the other out the window

with a smile on my face

my middle finger up

one hand on the wheel

the other out the window

with a smile on my face

my middle finger up, 2-3-4

"Shit!" I hissed loudly as I put away my cock and pulled my phone out, it was my Mom. "Hey Mom, what's up."

"Hey honey, just wanted to remind you I'm working late tonight," my Mom's sweet voice rang over the phone.

"Ah yeah I remember now, I'll talk to Linda and we'll just order pizza or something."

"Good honey, I'm glad you've got a plan." She giggled for a moment. Mom was always teasing me about being prepared. "Hey where are you, you don't sound like you're in the office."

"Yea my presentation went really well and word from Lena is they are offering me a position next week. So she gave me today and Monday to fix my car."

"Wow that's great sweetie! I'm so proud of you... When are you moving out?" my Mom joked with me.

"Ha ha," I chuckled back while my mother still giggled.

"Yea I know, I'm hilarious. Anyway let your sister know, and let me know if I can help you with your car honey."

"Thanks Mom, I will. Love you."

"Love you too, I'll talk to you tomorrow." Mom ended the call and I looked up at Linda's window and shades were open and the light was on. I took a deep breath before heading into the house. I also paused in the kitchen to make sure I adjusted correctly, but it didn't look like she had come down yet. I tried not to look guilty as I walked up the stairs.

The bathroom was empty as I expected and her door was closed, which was good as I headed into my room and closed my door. I set my bag down on the desk and flopped down on my bed and wiped the guilty sweat from face.

Suddenly my door burst open and surprised the crap out of me. Linda was standing there in a just a big t-shirt, and I doubted anything else because her nipples were hard and poking through the shirt.

"What the hell? You got the job?!" She shouted with excitement. "Come here and give me a hug big brother!" I awkwardly chuckled and got up and hugged my sister, trying to ignore several facts. Her hard nipples pressed into my chest in front of those soft, supple, amazing breasts against me. My hands rubbing her back, my right brushing the top of her ass cheeks. I kicked myself for doing that. I really needed to get in some time with a female. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks sis, I'm really glad all this work has paid off," I told her as I pulled back from the hug and saw her big ol' proud smile. "So I am guessing Mom called you?"

"Yea she had a quick question for me and dropped the news on me." Linda told me as I sat back down on the bed and noticed her shapely legs again. "So pizza tonight sound like a plan?" She asked bubbly.

"Yes, and it's on me so we can celebrate tonight! I'll get the pizza and movies tonight, you enjoy your day off. I am going to take care of everything." Linda waved her arms dramatically. she was not known for her planning skills. I was kind of the one who planned all the stuff while Linda was the one who was spontaneous and a little crazy honestly.

"Are you sure, cause I remember last time..."

Linda looked put off and pouted mockingly as she put her hands on her hips, making her shirt ride up a little bit and my eyes darted to the space between her legs. "I know I mess up sometimes, but this is a special occasion. I am getting dressed and getting everything for tonight. Get out of your work clothes and play video games or something. I've got this, for once." She added and I chuckled a little at how cute and certain she was being.

"OK, ok I will relax and let you take care of everything," I replied, holding my hands up defensively.

"Alright, I'll check back with you in a bit." She leaned over and kissed my cheek, which she rarely ever did. I got a quick look down her top and saw her breasts jiggling, goddamn I needed help.

"Thanks Linda, I appreciate it." I smiled at her and she winked at me before prancing out of my room, her shirt jumping with each step and flashing her great ass. I heard Linda close her door and I did the same, doing what I was told to do. I got out of my work clothes and heard Linda leave the house. I replayed what I just saw in my head as I strip down to my boxers, I was already hard. I couldn't help myself as I dropped my boxers and laid down on the bed and gripped my tool. Linda's moaning rang in my ears and her soft body pressed against mine. Her breasts swayed in my face and I could almost feel her ass in my hands as I beat off. Before I knew what was happening I was already blowing my load.

I know I dozed off for a bit and woke up to text on my phone making the Mario Coin Plunk. It was from my friend Ray-

R: Hey man, busy tomorrow?

Me: Not sure yet. Can I keep you posted?

R: Sure man, I've got to work the night shift so it'll have to be during the day

Me: OK man

Ray had been my best friend since we were kids and his sister was insanely hot too, so he understood what usually happened when our other friends were around. She was usually a star in my fantasies but for some reason Linda was on my mind, besides seeing her naked and masturbating. Maybe some time around Becky would help clear my mind.

I got up and cleaned myself off with my boxers and changed into a fresh pair and some basketball shorts. I booted up my computer and checked my work email to make sure nothing was going wrong. I dove into one of my games for a while and continued to lose track of time. The slam of the front door clued me to Linda getting home.

"Hey loser! I got junk food and bad movies!" Linda shouted from the stairs.

"Alright I'll be right down." I shouted back as I save my game. I grabbed a t-shirt and put it on when I hit the stairs. Linda was in the kitchen wearing a rather short gray skirt and black tank top.

"Meat Lovers deep dish, and I rented a couple of movies." Linda pointed to a stack of movies on the counter. I nodded as I took hold of the movies and checked them out. Mostly just action movies we would talk over and joke about the bad lines. The problem I noticed that she rented a foreign film, Je Veux Qur Tu Me Veuilles (I want you to want me). It was an indie film with two fairly famous stars, Maddie Warns and Sarah Hans. It was mostly funded by them, and it was supposed to be about how two woman take a trip to Paris and fell in love. The rumor was there supposed to a pretty hot sex scene between the two. Also I guess the movie was good because it won a bunch of Sundance awards. I was planning on renting it on my own.

Linda caught me looking at that movie particularly. I flashed it to her. "This one, I'm not one for subtitles." I commented on trying to brush it off like I wasn't interested.

Linda gave me a knowing look but played along with me anyway. "It's a good movie and there's lesbian sex so suck it up." She laughed as she handed me a plate with pizza on it. We headed to the basement where we have a pretty awesome set up. A projector and entertainment system, the couch was super nice but the key was the large pillow mat that was in front of the couch.

We got comfortable and watched one of movies. The night didn't really get any weirder for me at least, till Linda brought something up. "Hey Scotty, why haven't you been on a date in awhile?" She dropped that bomb on me and threw me off.

I blanked on her and looked like a deer in headlights. "Ah I don't know, just been busy with school and the job. Then they handed me this crazy big project and I knew it would make or break me getting a job with them." I was rambling and Linda started to laugh at me.

"Scott relax I was just messing with you," She told me, shutting me up and I laughed a little bit too. "Honey look it's ok, I was just wondering if maybe you needed to blow off some steam. I just can't remember the last you had a date is all."

She had a good point, it was probably why my brain was still kinda thinking about her naked. It didn't help that her skirt was riding up a little as she was laying on her stomach. "I honestly can't remember the last time I had a date either."

"Yea surprised you haven't exploded yet." She laughed again and I awkwardly chuckled with her.

"Well it's not like I can't relieve myself." I regretted that as soon as I said it.

Linda raised an eyebrow and grinned wolfishly. "Did you just admit that you jerk off?"

I sighed. She liked to make me admit crap, and liked to pretend to hold things over me. "Like we aren't both adults, I know you play with yourself." I cringed internally, she had me now.

"OH?!" She jumped up to her knees and pushed me down and sat down on my stomach. "And how would you know that?"

"I can guess that..." I mumbled and looked away. Linda watched me closely.

The surprised look on her face turned dark in a sexy way. "When did you see me? Where you spying on me? How much did see?" She held my face to look at her. "Tell me everything, or I will tell Mom, and she'll kill you for me."

Well there was no arguing with that logic. Mom rarely lost her temper but when she did, it was legendary. There had been three times she did and I was losing two out of three, so her threat was very real to me. "Ummm..." I sputtered out loud and Linda wasn't having it.

"Dish. Now."

"I came home early today and saw you before you got into the shower."

"How much did you see?" She looked deadly serious.

"I saw you working yourself, you came, and I watched you suck your fingers clean. Then you got in the shower and I left the house."

"And...?" She left that hanging out there.

"And what?" I asked very afraid what she was asking.

"And did you like what you saw? And don't you think about lying to me or leaving something out."

I gulped hard as I suddenly felt my mouth was very dry. "I was rock hard, I went outside and relieved myself by the bench. I was dozing when Mom called me."

"So you saw all of me?" Linda asked leaning back and releasing my face.

"I mean I saw everything, but like... You know," I pointed down between us.

She looked confused but look where I pointed and figured it out. "Oh..." Was all she said and stood up. I was pretty sure I pissed her off and looked away. "Well I guess we should fix that." My eyes shot back her so fast I thought they were going to pop out of my skull. Linda raised her skirt with one hand and I saw her lacy thong. It was black with red roses stitched on it and honestly didn't cover much but Linda used her other hand and pulled the thong aside. She was smooth and looked very juicy, with red sweet lips and I could see her clit poking out.

Was Linda aroused? I thought to myself as I continued to stare at her pussy. Linda used her left to stroke her lips and clit with her middle while still holding her thong aside. She moaned a little and I could feel my cock harden, which was a problem since my shorts would betray me. After about a second or two she stopped and covered herself up. Then sucked the finger she was using seductively.