I Want Your Ass

Info
Give me your ass, baby. That's all I want right now.
40 words
4.49
70.7k
29
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,234 Followers

You've been so good, pet. So obedient and patient.

Well now the time has come. We're both going to have some fun tonight, and we're starting with your ass.

Mmm.

Good thing I tied you down, so tightly, hmm?

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,234 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to add a second voice to your narration..two sides of your wonderful pegging. I would take everything you had to offer..and respond in kind.

A new fan is born!

cromag99cromag99over 2 years ago

A perfect balance of caring and dominance. This story was exactly how I’d like my first fucking to go. You have such a great manner, descriptive but never too wordy, teasing, caring but always effortlessly in charge. The man in this story is lucky indeed, as am I for having listened to it. Your voice is amazing as well! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I listened at work,almost came in my pants! Very hot🔥🔥🔥

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 02/26/20

Oh, hello again, my dear Anon. :D

I'm starting to look forward to your comments as you've always got something so lovely to say to me.

To say I'm touched by your words is quite an understatement actually. You give me your thoughts in a kind, gentle and respectful way and your compliments never fail to give me the warm fuzzies.

Thank YOU again for taking the time to engage. It means a lot. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
seductive, dominant and a patient teacher

Xyta, thanks for responding to my anonymous comment to "Watch Me Fuck You Up". Your stories push a lot of my hot buttons. I do love the way you fuck a man. You understand the exquisite art of teasing verbally, visually and physically. I thoroughly enjoyed the way you prepared his ass with your tongue and fingers while you gently encouraged him with your words. Spanking his ass while you fingered it was really hot. A man is lucky to meet a woman who can expand his experiences. Good sex can be hard, nasty and even painful, but I enjoy all of those things even more when there is an undercurrent of affection like in this story. Don't get me wrong, I can also be aroused by a pissed off woman who take what she wants when she wants. It all depends on the mood and the woman. May I also say, you sound like a woman who knows how to enjoy yourself. Thanks for another very arousing audio.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Strap-On Roommate Two guys are done by women with strap-ons.in Fetish
She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
African Discovery Young European dominated and pegged by beautiful African.in BDSM
Strap-on Secrets Comforting best friend leads to unexpected secrets.in Fetish
More Stories