I Want Your Cum

Story Info
Peggy tries to defeat his immense self control.
3.8k words
4.24
77.8k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,076 Followers

Peggy looked at me with love and arousal in her eyes. We'd been going out for a few months. When I first saw her, I imagined what it would be like having her as a wife. She was a vivacious live wire kind of blonde female, with bright grey eyes, a ready flirtatious smile, and firm slender legs. There was an instant chemistry between us that we both noticed.

Our dates had gotten more and more intimate, though we had not gone to bed yet. My cock was always hard when I was with her, and I know that she noticed. But I wanted to see how, when, or if SHE would tell me she was ready for sex. Several times she had said, "It's times like these when I wish we were married."

I knew there was something on her mind, and when I took her back to her apartment, I was determined to find out what it was. Luckily, she was ready to talk about it.

"I know there's something on your mind, Peggy. I'd really like to know what's going on in there."

She smiled. "You've been patient with me, and I really appreciate that. It's no secret that I've had several lovers in the past, and I got so tired of the same old shoot-and-run type of guys. I've tested you, I know, and you're not like that. Most guys would have called me a cock tease and walked away."

I gazed into her eyes. She put one hand on my crotch, where my cock, as usual, struggled to become free of my clothes. She continued, "I mentioned early on that I wasn't sure I wanted to get into a sexual relationship without knowing that it would be a permanent one. You remember that, right?"

I nodded.

"I've also noticed," she said with a gleam in her eyes, "that you're always 'up' when we're together. After our dates I have to take care of things alone in my bed. What about you? Don't you ever get relief? I want to know about you now!"

I lay back on the sofa and pulled her on top of me. I aggressively kissed her and she responded in kind. After a few moments I said, "It may interest you to know that I was once a shoot-and-run kind of guy. Long before we met, I decided to do something about that. I allow myself one night a week to ejaculate. The rest of the time, I cultivate my self control."

Peggy's face reflected intense arousal. "Only one night a week?! Why?"

"Just to know that I can do it," I answered. "Also, I'm willing to wait until we're married before cumming inside you."

She looked at me with a coy, teasing expression. "You're saying you want to marry me?"

"Yes!" I whispered as I pulled her close and forcefully kissed her. She panted audibly when I released her.

"I accept," she said, and pressed her mouth on mine for a deep kiss.

Then, with a teasingly excited smile, she asked, "What if I want you inside me before we're married?"

I have to admit, my boner was as hard as it had ever been, and I had probably seeped a lot of pre-cum in those exciting moments leading up to where we were. Then it was my turn to tease. "Sure, I'll go inside you. I just won't cum until the wedding night."

She was astounded by my words. I almost chuckled out loud as several different expressions crossed her face in the matter of a few seconds. "But - but - if a girl had that rule, it would be the worst torture for the guy! Why don't you want to just fuck me senseless?"

I pulled her face close so that I was looking directly in those lovely eyes. Our lips lightly touched. "Oh, but I do, Peggy! I want to fuck you until you can't walk straight. And I'm going to. I'm doing this self control thing as a gift to you. It's going to be hell fucking you regularly before we're married without cumming. And - on our wedding night, I'm going to fuck you for an hour before I release inside you. And that's not all!"

She was breathing hard. "What else?" Her voice quavered.

"I can't tell you everything," I said. "Now let's get undressed so I can eat your pussy."

She was off me in an instant, removing her clothes. When I was undressed, she looked at my erection and whispered, "Oh my God! I've GOT to have you!"

"You like it?"

"It's bigger than anyone else's I've seen! Will you fuck me tonight?"

I nodded and got between her legs to give her oral servitude. That was the first time I'd seen her pussy, and I indeed wanted to be inside her. But that would have to wait.

I tasted the salty, musky flavor of her aroused and moist womanhood. I held her legs open and gave her my complete attention. I almost didn't notice her moans and exclamations as I was so immersed in giving her oral pleasure. I loved the way she bucked and twisted through her orgasm. Then I went inside her.

As I slowly penetrated her wet snatch, she gave a range of facial expressions as she tried to accept my cock inside her. When I was completely inside, I lay on top of her.

"Oh... My... God!" she whispered.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes - just go easy. I've never had anyone this big inside me - UHHH!"

I enjoyed the enraptured look on her face as I slowly thrust inside her. Every time I pushed in to the hilt, she gave a sensuous, "Oh!" or "Uhhhh!" sound. It felt so good being inside her, and the experience tested my resolve to hold back my release.

"I want your cum!" Her eyes were wide as she thrust her hips against me. I shook my head and continued to pump.

"Please, I want you to cum in me!"

"I'm saving that for the wedding night, remember?"

"Oh, dammit! Now I know how guys must feel when they're told no nookie before the wedding! I still want it!"

I pulled out and again licked her to orgasm.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

In the intervening four weeks before the wedding, Peggy sorely tested my resolve by dressing hot and slutty when she was around me. It was indeed an ordeal for me to feel her naked body with mine, to lick her tasty pussy, to penetrate her and hear her choked moans as she struggled to take me inside her, all the while telling me how much she wanted me to cum inside her.

A few days before the wedding she even offered to let me take her in the tail if I would cum deep inside her. I almost gave in. I imagined her struggle, her squirming, the sounds she'd make, as she would try to accept the punishing penetration of my hard and aroused cock well inside her back way. As tempting as it was, I still held out for making the wedding night one she'd never forget.

I was crazy with desire the day of the wedding. The service was good, and it was a delight to see my bride Peggy, wearing a modern wedding dress, looking at me with those deep, sensuous eyes. At the reception the bridesmaids paid me a lot of attention and openly flirted with me. I guessed that Peggy had told them some details about my unconventional self control. Maybe it was about my size, I really don't know what she told them. It was obvious that they looked at her with envy in their eyes. Not unfriendly, but envy nonetheless.

During the reception festivities, Peggy frequently whispered tantalizing words that only I could hear. "You're going to give me all your cum tonight," "My bridesmaids want to steal your cum," "Do you see Amy over there? How long could you fuck her before you'd HAVE to cum?" "I can't wait for you to fuck me senseless." Her aim, of course, was to make my starved cock uncomfortably hard, and she succeeded. The bridesmaids, when they looked my way, giggled among themselves.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

As we entered the bridal suite Peggy smiled sweetly. After we freshened up, she stood in front of me, passively with her arms at her sides, and said, "I am yours now. Take me however you want!"

After we kissed, I started by getting her wedding dress off her. Then her bra came off, and I took in the sight of her gorgeous smallish breasts. I told her to kick off her shoes. My hands trembled as I slowly slid her silk panties down her legs.

I gently nudged her on the bed, and then removed my clothes. She smiled as my purple cock pointed straight out. My balls ached tremendously, and I knew this was the test of a lifetime for me. I had to put all my being into fucking her for an hour before letting myself release inside her. I dared not focus on how sweet that release would be.

Her womanhood was heavily creaming from her arousal, and I licked her to an orgasm before I entered her. Her moans and her struggle to take my whole cock inside her was an ordeal for me as well, considering how easy it would have been to let myself spurt.

With practically all my attention on giving her pleasure, I fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her. I maneuvered her into different positions and tried not to let her exclamations of passion get to me - yet. Her first vaginal orgasm came when I'd fucked her a half hour. She gave me a good ride as she bucked her hips, demanding, "I want your cum! Give it to me!"

She had three more vaginal orgasms by the time the hour was almost up. We got face to face, and I told her to put her hands behind her head. As I kept thrusting, I licked her underarms, and that drove her wild. I focused on how good it felt to be inside her; how sensuous she was, and the feeling she was experiencing, and her womanly voice.

Then, the orgasm that I had denied myself for weeks came forth. I hardly felt the first couple of spurts. After that, though, my ejaculation was strong, pulsing, and intense. It went on and on, and I exclaimed incoherently until the pulsing eased up. Even so, her pussy coaxed forth several healthy spurts over the next few moments.

I stayed inside her until my breathing returned to normal. She smiled. "Oh my god, you gave me a lot of cum!"

I pressed in for sensuous kisses as I pulled out. Then, I quickly got between her legs and after a brief look at her sperm-filled snatch, began to lick her pussy.

"Oh my gosh! What are you - Oh! Ahh! Oh, how nasty! Ahh!"

Peggy couldn't keep still. She twisted, squirmed, and bucked, and her body language told me that she liked it, in spite of her emotional misgivings about it. I certainly had given her a massive serving, and the passionate mixture of our juices kept emerging from her well fucked bridal pussy. She had two intense orgasms by the time I got most of the sperm out of her.

She lay there panting, almost in a swoon, her legs spread and opened. I entered her again.

"Mmmmm," she dreamily cooed, "Don't wait so long to give me your cum this time."

I pumped in and out in several different positions until my throbbing member spewed forth another copious serving. I figured she wouldn't resist any more when I licked her pussy after spurting inside her. She passively accepted my mouth on her pussy and surrendered to a rocking orgasm. Just before she would have climaxed a second time, I got her on her hands and knees and used her own pussy juice to lubricate her nether opening. She gasped when I inserted my finger inside. Her pussy further creamed, and I repeated the action several times. She knew what I was going to do.

I entered her pussy once more to get my cock lubed up, and pulled out. She knew what was coming next, and her willing cooperation made the experience all the more arousing for me. I put the tip of my throbbing erection against her tight opening.

"Oh my gosh," she whispered, "I hope I can take it!"

She panted as I gradually and steadily increased the pressure. I knew that she was becoming afraid. Suddenly the head of my cock entered her. I didn't thrust in any further.

"Uhh! Oh! Ahh! Oh my God, you're big!"

"Did that hurt?" I tentatively asked.

"Yes... It's okay," she panted. "Uhh! Go in a little deeper... OH! UHHH!"

We stayed there, my member about half way inside her, for a few moments. "Okay," she signaled.

I grasped her hips and pressed in all the way. She groaned, squirmed, and pounded the bed with her fists.

"Does it feel good?" she asked.

"It's heavenly. You're so tight!"

"I can feel every inch of you!" she gasped.

I slowly pumped, and she wiggled and groaned. Her choked moans, the way she twisted and panted, the way she was determined to take it all inside her, aroused me beyond words as I continued to slither in and out. Her moans got louder, and I pumped faster. I couldn't hold back, and I spurted what felt like a week's worth of cum inside her.

"I felt every spurt," she proudly asserted. Eventually I pulled out and went to the shower while she stayed in bed. I wanted her to carry my cum inside her nether portal all night.

We slept for a few hours, and I awoke to the sensual feeling of her feminine hand around my cock. "I want more cum," she giggled, and mounted me. This way she was in control of the thrusting. "Uhhh," she exclaimed, "I still have to get used to the size of your cock."

It was arousing watching her struggle to take in my cock as she rode me. Her feminine fingers on my hips felt good as she continued to ride me. I could definitely get used to the determined way that she wanted to extract my sperm.

"Stop holding back," she admonished, and pumped faster. "Your new bride wants your cum! Let your big cock spurt into Peggy's newly married pussy!" Her pumping got more frantic. I loved it.

It didn't take her long to get what she wanted. "Oh yes!" she exclaimed as I vigorously bucked during my lengthy ejaculation. As soon as I began to calm down, I reached for her hips and pulled her to straddling my mouth.

"Oh... Oh my gosh," she said, "Are you sure you want to do this? It feels so good! Oh, it's so nasty!"

I loved her exclamations as I aggressively helped myself to my bride's creampie. Her intense orgasm made it worth the effort. We slept again and got up a little before noon. We both showered and got dressed.

On the way to the hotel dining room, Peggy walked slowly and carefully, with her legs apart. "I'm so sore," she giggled. Every step she took reminded me of the exquisite night we had in the bridal bed, and aroused me.

During our leisurely breakfast, Peggy threw me a curve. She rested her hand under the table between my legs. "Do you think our waitress is attractive?" she asked.

"Yes..." I cautiously answered.

She giggled. "I want you to be totally honest. What do you like about her?"

"Well, she has cute legs," I began. My cock hardened a little, which she noticed because her hand was there.

"Yes, she does. Continue."

"She has a nice body. She looks a little mature for the braided pigtails, but they're cute too. And I like her uniform; and she has penetrating eyes."

By this time my cock had hardened in my pants, and Peggy gave a little squeeze to let me know that she was using my member as a truth detector. She giggled again. "Would you like to fuck her?"

I was stunned. The morning after our wedding night, my new bride was asking these questions. "Where is this heading?" I asked.

Peggy laughed again, then became serious. "Hear me out. I'm too sore to do what a bride on her honeymoon is supposed to do tonight. You gave me the gift of your self control and gave me several good fuckings without your cumming before we were married. I know that was very trying for you, and I want to give you something in return. I want to watch you fuck her past the point where she begs for your cum."

My cock was harder than ever. "How do you even know she'd do that?"

Peggy's smile became coy and teasing. "Trust me on that. I know she wants you. I know she would. Say yes, and I'll arrange it."

I was confused. Was this a test? If I agreed to the attractive offer, would my new bride walk out on me? If I didn't agree, would she forever haunt me about it? She already knew my body's reaction. My cock doesn't lie.

She must have sensed my thoughts. "This is on the level. It would please me greatly if you'd do it."

I looked in her eyes for a moment. Then I took the risk "I'll do it," I said. She smiled and said, "Stay here. I'll be right back!"

Peggy got up and pranced over to where the waitress was gathering dishes. They briefly talked, and they both looked my way and smiled.

Back at the table, Peggy said, "She'll come to our room at seven. Let's go now."

I asked her how this came about, and she said, "I'll tell you everything tonight after she leaves our room with a sore pussy." Then she giggled.

Peggy had her arm around me as we walked. She performed the cautious, legs-apart "bride walk" and we got knowing smiles from passersby. She teased my cock mercilessly the whole afternoon and through dinner, telling me how much I was going to enjoy giving Tiffany a lengthy fucking while she watched with her legs spread.

We'd been back in our room a half hour when Tiffany arrived, wearing the same uniform she had on when she worked. Naturally, she was a little nervous, and Peggy took charge to reassure her. "Just take off your shoes and lie on the bed here, sweetie. Let's get these panties off... Oh my gosh, you're looking forward to this! I'd better get my husband here to lick your pussy first." She winked at me, and I got to work. Gently at first, then more aggressively as Tiffany moaned and twisted. This was one hot femme with a very wet pussy. She crested in moments, and filled the room with her feminine gasps of orgasm as any newlywed bride would.

I got my clothes off, and when Tiffany caught sight of my equipment, her eyes opened wide and she said, "Oh my God! I hope I can take it!" Then she and Peggy both giggled.

"Okay, now," I said, "Keep your knees apart." Then I penetrated her a couple of inches.

"Uhhh!" she groaned lustily. I paused to let her pussy adapt to being stretched. Going in and out, I penetrated a little more each time. She gave me more sensuous groans. Finally I was all the way inside her.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Uhhh! Oh my gosh... I... I love it. Stay there a minute."

After a few moments her anxious expression became a blissful smile. "Okay," she said, "Go for it. Give me a good fucking!"

The sexually charged atmosphere, in combination with Tiffany's sweet pussy, her wide eyes, and her lusty utterances, resulted in my being more than able to give her what she asked for. Her creamy pussy took my full length, first with me on top, then with her on top, then in other different positions. When she crested with her first of many orgasms, I heard Peggy surrender to her own climax as she jilled herself.

"Cum inside me!" Tiffany implored. I kept on thrusting. After several more minutes, she began to beg. "Please! Cum in me! I want your cum!" I said not a word during the entire hour that I thrust in and out, greatly enjoying her receptacle. She tried all kinds of ways to get me to cum - she wiggled; she pumped her hips; she tried erotic talk; she begged for my cum. I resisted them all. Finally, when the hour was up, I let nature take its course, and I spurted, and spurted, and spurted, inside her sensual splendor.

"Oh my gosh," she panted, "Finally you gave me your cum!"

As if on cue, Peggy got on the bed and pinned Tiffany's shoulder to the mattress while I withdrew and got down between her legs. Tiffany gasped when she felt the first lick on her well-spermed pussy. She said no intelligible words; only groans, exclamations, and gasps while I ate the messy creampie. The way she climaxed was phenomenal - twisting and pumping and thrashing the bed.

Before she calmed down, I entered her again, and got her on top. I let her do the work this time. I enjoyed the many different expressions on her face as her tireless hips and eager pussy attempted to steal my sperm. Peggy was wide-eyed and excited too, and furiously jilled herself to climax several times as Tiffany begged for me to spurt.

I was enjoying the leisurely ascent to another massive spurting episode, when Peggy pressed her lips on Tiffany's. Their eager kissing and smacking did it for me - I couldn't hold back any longer, and surrendered to an incredible ejaculation. I may have almost passed out - the next thing I knew, Tiffany's gorgeous pussy was settling on my mouth.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,076 Followers
12