I Want Your Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,079 Followers

Almost instinctively, I began to lick. The only sounds coming from her were "Ohh!" and "Ahhhh!" until she surrendered to a quick orgasm. Then she whispered, "That was great. I have to get going."

She got up and put on her shoes. She gave Peggy a hug and said, "Thank you both for giving me a wedding night." Then she left.

"I really enjoyed watching you empty your balls inside her," Peggy said.

"What was the wedding night thing about?" I asked.

"She got married a year ago, and her husband was killed in a wreck on the way to their honeymoon. You gave her the fucking she always craved."

Then she got in bed and snuggled. "I hope I'm not too sore to take you inside me tomorrow. Otherwise we might have to get her back here."

She wrapped her hand around my cock and felt the excited throbbing.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,079 Followers
12