I Want your Heart, Body and Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumnchat
cumnchat
72 Followers

When the call came Agnetha's heart leapt and started thumping and she willingly went with the maiden who came for her. She immersed herself in the warm scented water of the bath just managing to control her desire to pleasure herself, the young woman who accompanied her helped her to wash the grime from her body paying particular attention to her aching breasts and nipples, her nipples gave away her excitement as they stood hard and proud at the tip of her perky upturned breasts. She refused the maidens offer to wash between her legs, being nervous that the touch would give her away and she might cum.

When Agnetha had been washed and she had cleaned her private areas herself she was patted dry with huge fluffy towels then rubbed with a coarser cloth that made her skin glow with a pinkish tinge. She was powdered and then her breasts were oiled with a sweet almond oil and her nipples painted a bright yellow. Despite her protests her lips were panted a bright scarlet and shaped to accentuate the bow of her lips and a light dusting of powder on her flushed cheeks. All the time the handmaiden attending to her was giggling and calling to others passing by "Come see what Our Lord Darin has to keep him company tonight."

Finally she was done except for her clothes which were laid out for her. Agnetha inspected her attire carefully, she had expected thin diaphanous material that would allow her supple, shapely body to be on permanent view but instead it was a dress that appeared to be made of brightly coloured silk and satin ribbons that hadn't been sewn together, the neckline was around her throat, the bottom almost reached the floor. In some way Agnetha felt disappointment that her attire wasn't more revealing as she had decided that she would tease Darin by giving him glimpses of her body and then deny him. However, when she put it on she understood how cunningly it had been made. The spacing between each ribbon made it impossible to keep her body completely hidden whether she was sitting, standing, moving or completely still, even worse to her tortured mind was that she had no way of knowing what was revealed or what part of her body would next be on display.

Darin dressed in a short emerald green tunic that showed his muscular legs and powerful thighs, undone to the waist his broad hairless chest displayed his pecs so that when he flexed them his skin rippled. He was sat on an upright chair when Agnetha entered, her head bowed but he guessed that she was looking at him even though her eyes were lowered. Through her lowered lashes Agnetha could see Lord Darin and her heart thumped in her chest, he looked so imperious on his upright chair, it could not be called a throne as he was not yet King but he had a majestic air of authority about him that caused Agnetha to go weak at the knees.

"Welcome Princess, You will note that I use your title so perhaps you will have the courtesy to use mine. To call me your Lord may be difficult for you but as I own you, Master will suffice for now."

He noted Agnetha stiffened at his declaration, clearly still too proud to accept her situation, but he had a plan to change that and have her at his feet making her apolgy for being so stubborn.

"You have had ample time to consider your position so if you still insist that you will not make it a pleasant experience for us both when I bed you then I have no alternative but to appeal to your duty as your country's Princess. I am in the fortunate position of being able to have any of the women that are captive here, many of whom would willingly change places with you therefore I propose taking one of your subjects to my bed each night, when I have had my way with them they will be given to my soldiers for their amusement. What they do or what becomes of the women is of no concern to me, this will continue until you come to me on your knees begging my forgiveness. So you see it is a choice between your subjects and your pride, which is it to be?"

Agnetha was in turmoil, she so wanted to give in to Darin and give him everything he wanted from her but she was proud and it would be a betrayal of her pride if she did what she so dearly wished to do but could she allow her pride to cause the dreadful fate that would surely fall upon her subjects. Eventually she decided that her subjects were more important to her than her pride and she would submit to him but she swore silently to herself that she would not enjoy it or permit Darin to enjoy her.

Agnetha moved closer to Darin her dress swirling and revealing her long, toned, slightly muscular legs, almost showing the object of his desire, his eyes fixed on the dark shadow the dress kept hidden. Darin patted the seat beside him, "Come, join me and see how different the world seems from up here in the seat of power." He murmured softly almost mocking her, making it plain that she was privileged to be allowed on the dias.

Agnetha moved gracefully to the dias her heart thumping as she sat close enough to Darin to smell his manly musk but not close enough to touch him, that would be foolish on her part as she knew her resolve would crumble if she were to make the first move. Instead, she sat impassive with her hands folded in her lap looking straight ahead.

Darin had won the first battle with the beautiful Princess by bribing her with his threat to her people, in his mind it wasn't a threat that that he would have shied away from, he wanted her to come to his bed and if he had to use a few no account women that was the way it had to be. He did admire her for her loyalty to her people though, putting aside her pride as she had.

Agnetha was close enough to Darin that he could smell the oil on her body and the perfume it gave off was intoxicating and inviting, however she had made no move towards him so he took matters into his own hands and rose from his chair and stood behind her his hands on her bare shoulders stroking her soft pale skin then sliding his hands down her bare arms until they were level with her breasts. "Let us see what you are hiding beneath this cursed dress."

Slipping his hands between the ribbons and cupping her firm silky melons, his thumbs finding each nipple he caressed them gently, not at all surprised that they swelled to hard points under the pads of his thumbs and he caught the faintest of gasps from Agnetha and for a moment it seemed she pushed her breasts forwards into his palms, just as quickly though she shrank away from him.

Agnetha was not surprised by Darin's actions but was surprised and annoyed with herself at her reaction to the feel of his big hands on her breasts. It was comforting and sent shivers to her tummy and between her legs, when the pads of his thumbs ran over her nipples she couldn't prevent them hardening at his touch and she pressed her breasts into his hands for a moment, relishing his boldness. Quickly though she regained her composure and shrank away from him. She felt ashamed that she had almost succumbed to him in their very first moment of intimacy. She didn't want to feel this way about him but he was compelling with the arrogant assured manner with which he had felt her body. Her breasts and nipples still tingling Agnetha looked at him coldly and spoke in a detached manner.

"If I wish you to touch me in such a manner I will inform you, do not assume that I am here for you to play with as you would a slave"

"Oh but you are my dear Princess, you assume that I need to ask for the pleasure of your body when it is already mine, I OWN YOUR BODY, NOW I WANT YOUR HEART"

Agnetha's heart soared at his words although she hid it well, if Darin only knew that he already had her heart. She knew that if only Darin would cease being so pompous and threatening her with all kinds of unpleasant things then she would gladly, willingly, be his completely.

Darin smiled inwardly when he caressed Agnetha's firm breasts and ran his thumbs over her hard erect nipples, he heard the smallest gasp from her and a movement into his palms that suggested to him that she wanted far more than a caress, but just as quickly she had shrank away from him. When she declared that she would inform him when she wished him to touch her he almost laughed out loud, she apparently had not grasped the precarious position she was in for if he tired of playing her game he could just as easily cast her aside and take his pick of the full breasted wide hipped women in the enclosure.

In a moment of respite from Darin's insistent exploration of her body Agnetha's mind raced with a myriad of thoughts. She was finally forced into a decision when Darin's hand slipped between her thighs and his fingers fluttered so deliciously over her swollen lips and brushed the hard little button that so many men had ignored when attempting to please her. She gasped and her eyes lit up like a freshly lit candle, her legs opened of their own accord and she held Darin's hand, pushing his fingers deep inside her hot yearning cavern.

She cried out with no sign of deception, "My Lord Darin, My Master, I cannot deny you any longer, you have won, now, please, for the love of all the gods take me to your bed, I am yours, Heart, Body and Soul." Turning her face to him and feverishly kissing his face and lips her hands clawing at his clothes in a frenzied, lustful assault.

Darin was taken by surprise by the sudden turnaround of Agnetha's attitude towards him but when she began tearing at his clothes he picked her up and carried her over his shoulder to his bedchamber and tossed her onto the fine silken sheets and stared at her as she lay displaying her body with no regard for modesty, her ribboned dress fanned out revealing her finely toned and muscled thighs also spread wide.

"SO, my beautiful proud minx you finally acknowledge me as your Lord?"

He asked triumphantly, as yet unaware of what it had cost Agetha to succumb to him.

"Yes, yes my lord, you are my master, take me, use me as it pleases you, I am yours for ever."

Agnetha gasped the words out wanting only for her Lord to take her, to fuck her, to fill the aching void in the wet pink hole that she had guarded so jealously from him. Finally Agnetha felt his touch but it was not quite the touch that she craved. her dress was parted as were her legs and Agnetha sighed expecting her hot molten pussy to be invaded and used, instead the soft golden curls that adorned her mound were roughly grasped and her hips were lifted up by those very curls, the roots fighting to stay in place. Her back forced to arch like a bow, Agnetha cried out in pain as she was suspended by her golden pubic hair, the weight of even her small frame threatening to pull the curls from her mound.

SLAP!, SLAP! Darin's hand slapped down on Agnetha's torrmented mound and on the tiny bud of her clit making her yelp as if she were a puppy that had been kicked for no reason. She was suspended like that for what seemed several minutes to her but in fact was only about thirty seconds. She fought to hold back her cries of pain and prevent the tears from rolling down her cheeks but she could do nothing about the juices that flowed from her tight stretched hole. Eventually Darin released her and she fell in a crumpled heap on the bed.

Darin looked at Agnetha the latest addition to his list of bedfellows with a respect that he hadn't felt for a long time, she hadn't cried out after the initial shock nor had she begged to be let down but accepted his handling of her as his right.

"You'll do, you are a brave woman, many a man would have screamed had I done that to them, why did you not scream and beg for mercy?"

Agnetha lifted her wet eyes up to him and replied in a quiet submissive voice,

"I belong to you my Lord, you can do with me whatever you will, it is not my place to beg, the only thing that I dare to ask of you is that when, ... I beg your pardon Lord. IF.. you take me to your bed you amuse yourself with me and I will endeavour to please you with my humble body.

"There is only one way that you can prove your words are spoken with sincerity, you may service me here and now, give me your whole, body, heart and soul and you'll want for nothing."

That was all Agnetha needed to hear and she immediately let her dress fall to the floor leaving her naked supple body open to view, she settled on her haunches in front of her Lord Darin and stroked his magnificent shaft with cool loving hands, sliding them along the silky skin of his cock and drawing his uncut foreskin back before flicking her little wet tongue to the tip of his dome and swallowing the creamy precum with undisguised relish and looking up at Lord Darin for a sign of approval.

Agnetha's unrestrained relish as she licked the precum from Darin's swollen dome banished all thoughts of her showing him deceit, no one could possibly fake the affection that she was showing for his cock and when her hot soft lips enveloped his shaft Darin knew then that Agnetha was his and he tangled his fingers in her braided hair and guided her head back and forth on his cock until he erupted deep in her throat and without a word Agnetha swallowed every drop and smiled lovingly up at him then she lowered her eyes and murmured "My Lord you have the most wonderful taste of any man alive, If it pleases you I would have it in my pussy."

So saying she rose to her feet and straddled Darin's knees her ripe moist pink pussy hovering over his thick veined rod. She grasped both of her breasts and squeezed them together forming a large soft cushion.

"If you would care to rest your head here My Lord I will take away all ill thoughts that you may have had about me, I belong to you completely."

Darin nodded and Agnetha rested Darin's head on her ample chest and slowly lowered herself down, impaling herself on Darin's throbbing member and she rolled her hips so his cock entered her and slid deep inside her. She ground her hips gently but firmly on his shaft settling into a hypnotic rhythm that caused Darin to close his eyes and breathe in Agnetha's powerful aroma.

When Darin woke from his slumber and the erotic dream he'd had of Agnetha riding him he took a moment to realise that the afternoon sun had set but his dream was in fact reality. Agnetha was still riding him, gently gyrating and rolling her hips on his cock. "Affairs of state must have taken their toll on you My Lord, I have never before had a man fall asleep while I am fucking him. " Agnetha smiled and chided him, "Now you are rested I am sure you can fulfill your part."

Darin felt Agnetha's pussy grip his shaft and she placed her hands on his chest and increased her pace until she was bouncing on his cock, her magnificent breasts swinging wildly with nipples fully erect like tiny pine cones at the tip. Darin had no choice but to thrust back up to meet her downward thrust as his cock slid easily in and out of her hot slippery hole.

Agnetha's eyes burned brightly with lust as she ravished Darin's thick hard meat, gripping and releasing in a perfect rhythm until her back arched and her breasts jutted out proudly, she stiffened, shook and shivered then stiffened again as all her pent up frustration was released in one gigantic orgasm only to be matched by Darin's jet of hot creamy cum tumbling and mixing with her nectar as would breaking waves on a beach crash against each other.

When it was over they lay in each other's arms and Agnetha whispered softly.

"My Lord, my lover, you have all of me, my body, my soul and now my heart."

cumnchat
cumnchat
72 Followers
12