I Wanted a Parking Lot Experience

Story Info
Role-playing to perfection.
1.4k words
4.19
17.8k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gi_janet
gi_janet
288 Followers

I'm so fucking confused! A part of me is so pissed that I could scream, and the other part of me wants to relive the moment I just experienced. Regardless, I have to get my shit together before I get home.



But what a night! Jalen was completely different than I expected. I know that we planned the role-play, and agreed to carry it out, but his character was a lot darker than I anticipated. And rude! And the fucker put me at risk! There is no excusing that. Fuck! But it was intense.



Why didn't I see this coming? We met online, communicated very well, and decided to live out a fantasy. He's a young college kid who wanted a passionate experience with someone's wife. That might be fucked up, but I am someone's wife who fucks around. I wanted an inner city parking lot experience. I've been there before - I like it - and I wanted it again. Simple. Here's what happened.



I arrived at JD's Lounge - a dump! - on time. And I looked fucking hot. I'm not shy, but even I felt a little exposed in the cross-back black mini dress I bought for the night. I squeezed all 5'6" and 120lbs into that thing. I sure as hell didn't think it would get ruined! 



Shit, I played the part perfectly! I wore my black over the knee boots with 5" heel, pulled my hair back, applied enough make-up to embarrass a porn star, and left my bra and panties at home. It was what he wanted, it must have been perfect for him - not that he said so!



We met at the door like we planned. I thought he looked good. For a college kid, he almost looked natural dressed as some local punk, a little gangster. I was impressed that he had downplayed his muscularity in our correspondence - not that he needed to, I like strong men! And the fucker role-played like a champ - he never broke character.



"This don't look like a place for you," he said.



"Well, I don't have to stay long," I smiled back.



"I get it - you're down for right now," he responded.



"I guess I am, for the right guy," I giggled back. "My car is out back."



"Git movin'," he snarled back, "I ain't gonna pay for this."

That comment hurt. I should have realized then that he was taking his role a little further than I would have liked. Still, everything was going as planned, and I had been looking forward to this for hours, so I kept playing. Things didn't get any better when we got to my SUV.



I had backed in to a secluded space. He told me to open the back so I could sit on the bumper. I did, and then he pushed me down into a seated position. 



"Damn bitch, you're fine," he said. Even with the insult, the words made me smile. 

"This is how its gonna go. You gonna get me hard with that mouth of yours, and then I'll fuck you silly. Got it?"



"Hey," I started to complain, but he held his hand up to keep me quiet.



"I don't want to hear nuthin' from you. I told you how its gonna be. And you better be wet by the time I'm ready," he commanded.



What a fucking asshole! How far was he going to take this? He's fucking lucky that this wasn't my first rodeo. I can put up with a lot of shit, but Jalen was pushing it.



And that's what the fucker did next! He took my blonde hair in his black hand and pulled my mouth to his crotch. "Get busy, woman!"



I am still pissed at myself for 'getting busy'! I undid the zipper on his ridiculous baggy jeans and pulled him from his pants. I'm just a little embarrassed to say that I was happy to see that he had downplayed his size as well. Jalen was not an average man! He was wrist thick and long - but I didn't get to look for more than a second, as he pushed himself into my mouth.



The fucker never even kissed me! Seriously, what an asshole! But I liked the feel of him in my mouth, and I was very excited by this game. 



"Stroke it, bitch! Hey ... I like that wedding ring on my cock. You're a married whore. You like my black cock?" 



I nodded yes. 



Seriously, why did he have to take it even that far? I mean, we both knew how this was going to end. Other than his attitude, this was exactly what we planned. And it was exciting, and his cock was spectacular, and I was getting into it. I had to be careful when I closed my mouth around him because of his thickness, but he was getting very excited with my tight sucking around his head and long firm strokes on his shaft. 



I was a little disappointed when he pulled away, but he left little doubt what was going to happen next. "You better be ready, bitch, cause I'm takin' it now."



"I'm ready baby," and I was, "please put on your condom."



"Fuck that, you're gonna get the full experience. If you a good girl, I'll let you swallow me when I'm done."



What a fucking asshole! We agreed on safe sex! But he pulled my hips forward and motioned his cock around my opening. "Damn bitch, you soakin', you need this cock," he gloated. 



He was right, and I was more excited at this moment than I remember ever being. His cock was big, and hot, and pushing into me. And I fucking loved it.

"Damn, you're tight. Husband got a small little white cock?" he laughed.



Asshole, I thought, but just nodded yes.



I came the first time before he was even all the way in. He laughed at this too. Which just pissed me off more, but not so much to ask him to stop. I needed him not to stop. When he was finally all the way in, he told me to wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his shoulders. I complied.



He lifted me out of the car, turned, and pressed me up against the wall. I could feel the brick ripping through my dress as his cock was ripping through my body. I felt pain everywhere, but I never wanted this to end. His thrusts were long and powerful - aggressive. He was fucking me, hard, and I loved it. I needed it. I came again, and again, and again. He paid no attention. His pace was steady. His hands were strong on my ass. I held on with all my strength as he took my body. As he owned my body.



His pace quickened, I felt him harden, and as I came yet again, he came deep inside me. Fucker! "You said you wouldn't," I whispered.



"You're not a good girl, are you?" he said as he placed me back on the bumper. "Its ok, don't worry, there's probably some more. Come on girl, suck it out."



And I let him shove my head back onto his cock. And I squeezed along his shaft until I tasted a drop of him on my tongue. "That better?" he laughed. "No? You need some more? No problem. Scoop from that sweet pussy".



And I did, and I licked it from my fingers. I was embarrassed and excited at the same time.



"Now, get your slut ass out of here or I'm going to give you to my boys."



I believed him, so I started the car and left. And that is where I am now. Driving home from the most humiliating, most sexually fulfilling night of my life.



The risk was unacceptable. Unacceptable. That can never happen again. But other than that, the role-play was exciting, and, actually, with respect to sexual power, he was amazing. Maybe he just got our signals crossed and took it too far? If that's the case - and I believe (hope?) it is - then we could meet again. I decided that, yes, we should probably meet again, but no more games. I don't think that games are needed with Jalen. Sigh ... I feel a little better.



Getting back into the house was easier than expected, the shower soothed my sore body, and a glass of wine calmed my thoughts. Before bed I went to email Jalen to tell him how unexpectedly wonderful the night was, but he had beaten me to the punch - he had sent me a note first. 



The email was brief "where were you tonight, Janet?" was all it said. 



Fuck.

gi_janet
gi_janet
288 Followers