I Was A Porn Star And Didn't Know

Story Info
Black lover posts his sexcapades with white girl.
2.2k words
3.82
26.9k
10
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when Jim asked Joan to meet him after being just a voice on the phone. She thought about it and final gave in. She didn't mind at all that he was black and she was white, but did want her husband to find out she was meeting him.

She waited until he left for work on a Saturday and told her husband she was doing the usual errands; the bank, pick up the dry cleaning, grocery shop, etc. and he knew she did this every Saturday anyway. Joan told Jim the day before that she would meet him after her husband left the house. The chores she was "suppose" to be doing have already been done the day before and she would be home before he returned from work anyway so he wouldn't know if she went today or not.

Joan just lost 30 pounds and still managed to keep her 44DD titties. She was proud of her new look and was able to get all new clothes and gave most of her other clothes to a larger friend who had no job and little or no money to buy clothes. She picked out a nice pair of white pants, and a turquoise tank top with a shirt/jacket to throw over the top. Would wear her new sneakers and just threw her wallet and keys into a small handbag with a few other necessities. Usually carries a large purse that fits everything including the kitchen sink in it.

Jim worked on Saturday, but he made arrangement with his boss to leave for a bit to meet the delivery man bringing his mom's new furniture. His mom lived several blocks from his job and their meeting place was in between his job and his mother's house. She was so nervous because she never cheated on her husband before, but she and Jim have been "flirting for years" and finally it was time to put a face with a voice. As she drove her palms were clammy and she thought she would get scared and turn around.

She pulled into the area where there were going to meet and gave Jim a call to let him know she was there. She kept looking in the mirror and hoping he wouldn't be disappointed. She never had many boyfriends and blamed it all on having red hair, blue/green/gray eyes and freckles scattered on her face, her chest, arms and legs. She stood 5'3", now weighed 115 pounds and had strawberry blond hair. Jim on the other hand was 6'4" tall, weighed about 250, black eyes and a bald head, by his choice and was black.

She place the call to Jim and he said he would be over there in about 5 minutes and Joan was getting worried he wouldn't like her once he saw her and she didn't know what to expect when she saw Jim. She was trying to figure out if he would look like one of her favorite black actors or athletes and had no clue what to expect. She loved his voice and tried to picture in her mind what their meeting would be like.

Five minutes went by when a Ford Explorer pulled up along side of Joan and she glanced over and saw a black God-like man sitting in the driver's seat and she was getting wet in her panties. She wasn't sure if Jim got a look at her and and may have changed his mind.

Both Jim and Joan were getting out of their vehicles and before you knew it, they were kissing each other like long lost friends. Joan pulled away to get a good look at Jim and he was looking at her too, gave her a huge smile and a wink with his left eye. Both seemed to be pleased with each other and Joan asked Jim if he was disappointed and he said "No" and he asked her the same and she said "Of course not".

They talked up and blue streak and agreed to go into the near by diner for a small bite and a cup of coffee/tea. She was thinking how soft his lips were on her's and he seemed to be interested in her. They both knew that each other was married and that Jim had to return back to work to finish his day. The found themselves holding each others hand and stealing kisses he actually rubbed against her tit that was already standing at attention and her nipple hard as a rock. She quickly glanced down and notice a hard on in Jim's jeans and when she started to look back up she saw Jim looking down at her smiling knowing what she was looking at. T

They left the dinner and headed towards the park near the diner and started to make out on the park bench. Joan let Jim feel her tits while she found herself reaching for Jim's crotch to feel that big bulge in his jeans. They agreed that they shouldn't be doing this in public and he suggested they meet up again, maybe in hotel when they could work out a day and time that her husband wasn't around and his wife wouldn't be looking for him for a bit.

They walked back to the diner where they vehicles were parked and Jim told him that he wanted to see her again even before the hotel but not in a public place. Joan decided to ask him to meet her in the vacant house of her late aunt who left her house to Joan. Joan was in the process of selling it and so far no takers. He knew where the house was and agreed to meet her one day soon. Neither wanted their time together to end but she had to get home and he had to get back to work until 3 pm.

They kissed good by and got in their final groping until the next time. They kissed with their tongues which happen to be both their favorite ways to kiss. Joan told Jim that she didn't expect this to happen between then and he said he didn't either but he was liking it quite a bit.

As Joan was driving home, Jim called her on her cell and told him that he enjoyed their time together and said how sorry he was they had to part so soon, but there will be other times and Joan agreed.

That entire weekend she looked at her calendar to find out a good day for their next meeting and would discuss it the following Monday. She picked on Saturday, July 24th because Jim would be now working only until 1 pm and her husband would be at an all day computer show with his best friend. She would run the date past Jim and see if he could. All weekend she thought about their meeting, touching, kissing and loved the way he made her feel. Monday couldn't come fast enough to talk with him and check the date she had picked.

Jim was a fog over the weekend and loved thinking about her. The weekend moved by slowly and it was back to work on Monday and Joan couldn't wait to call Jim. He checked his schedule and he was free that day because his wife would be at the outlets shopping all day with their daughters.

The next 2 weeks were just talking and now texting between the 2 of them and they were loving it. Especially when Joan sent Jim private pics of herself in the nude and he in turn did the same. The Saturday has finally come and they met. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and kissed and she started to suck his huge black cock and he started to take pictures of her sucking him off and also videos of her and then of them fucking like wild animals. It was the best for both and he showed her the movies and videos and pictures he took and they he said he would send them to her but make sure she earased them so hubby wouldn't see.

They made it a point to meet once a week at the vacant house and had sex as he filmed all of their sexual acts and loved watching his black cock in her white shaved pussy and would watch them after she was gone and the days they were apart from each other.

This went on for several months and it was getting hard for them to leave after having such great and touching love making secessions. He would film everything. Joan decided to keep on of the videos for herself. Some nights her husband worked nights so she would help herself on one of the local porn sights and pretend it was her and Jim making love.

Joan was enjoying viewing of her white shaved pussy in bed pounded by Jim and loving it. She told him she would never stand in the way of his family ever and he promised the same.

One night after her husband went out, she decided to pour herself a drink and view some porn in throw some left overs in the oven. She was never big into porn and Jim gave her some of his favorite porn sites. He doesn't speak much about his wife and their sex life but she does know that her tits are bigger than his wife's and that she doesn't swallow his cum. She typed in the favorite of the many Jim has given her that contained a huge quantity of interracial couples and she would always think of Jim and her in those videos. This time much to her surprise, there was video entitled "The cum slut and the bear". That struck her strange as that was what Jim calls her and she calls him bear.

She clicked on the video and sure as shit it was one of the videos of Jim pounded her hard and her sucking his huge black cock. He was fucking hard in the ass and then in the pussy after she sucked him into an erection that she has come to love and enjoy. There she saw herself sucking and loving up his cock and sucking his balls while she jerked his cock. He stood up in front of her with his black ass in her face as she stuck her tongue in his ass hole and then licked his ass cheeks as he jerked his cock and she played with his balls. They will filling up fast and he turned around and pushed her down on the bed as he jerked off all over her titties and her face and hair. She enjoyed licking the cum from her fingers that she got from her chest and face.

At first Joan wasn't sure if she should be angry at Jim for posting this videos without her knowledge but loved seeing herself on the big computer screen. She looked around and found a few more of her and Jim's videos. She had thoughts of sending him a text and telling him that she saw the videos on line but decided to wait until their meeting on Friday.

As she watch her videos, she began to play with herself and came all over her hands and moaned in pleasure as she decided to take a shower and head off to bed.

The next morning she sent him her usual morning text and pic of her big white fucking tits and he would send her a pic of his extra large black cock. She went the entire day without mentioning the videos and he was pretty busy that day so they didn't have much time to chat. He did send her a text saying that it was still on for their meeting the next day and she was happier than a pig in a pile of hot shit.

Jim sent the first text the next morning saying that he was going to be out of the office for part of the morning and not to worry because he will be at the meeting place lunch time. He did send a pic of his cock for her to enjoy and she send him a pic of her titties to make his day.

Waiting patiently for Jim to arrive, she was thinking about how much she loves him and wishes he would tell her exactly how he feels about her. One o'clock came and her arrived right on schedule and had a huge smile on his face. He gave her his "bear hug" and they kissed and then he handed her an envelope. In it was money for the videos he posted on the web and he was splitting all the money with her 50/50. She kissed him long and hard and then she was sucking his cock and then he shot his load down her throat which she loved.

Never knowing how happy any man could ever make her and now she is also getting paid to let others see how much she enjoys being a white girl that loves black cock.