I was a Teen-Age Ass Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's right you dirty ass whore," Uncle Carl said, and with a loud laugh, he smacked my ass hard with his hand.

"Aaaagh!" I moaned.

And I heard the crack of his hand on my ass again.

"Unhunn."

I couldn't stop moaning and making guttural animal sounds. The closer I got to my first orgasm, the less sense my sounds made.

I opened my eyes to see Bobby staring at me with a bewildered glaze over his eyes. My mouth was still inches from his cock, but I did not touch it. The pre-cum was glistening in his hole, and it was so swollen, I was afraid it might just explode all on its own.

I opened my mouth, hoping it would explode on its own. Each thrust from Uncle Carl's cock in my ass pushed my head a fraction of an inch closer. Bobby moaned. His hand squeezing his dick tight.

Uncle Carl wasn't having any of it. "Boy, if you come in my Daisy's face, it will be the last thing you do," he said. "A gentleman always waits for the lady to cum first, and if I'm not mistaken, little Miss Daisy here is about to have her first ass-gasm."

He was really pounding in my ass now.

"Are you ready to cum, little ass whore?" he asked.

"Uh huh."

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"Nuh, uh."

"Well, then, what are we gonna do about this? Maybe just a few more smacks..."

Crack!

Smack!

Crack!

My ass cheeks were burning red. I knew there would be a shadow of his hand on my cheek for days to come.

And in a moment of sheer ecstasy, my body released years of pent up passion and lust and fire. My body quivered uncontrollably, and my legs could no longer hold my weight. Thank God Uncle Carl had a tight grip on my waist, or I would have fallen to the floor. As the muscles in my gut and pussy and anus were contracting around my uncle's cock, I felt a load of his hot jizz explode into my poop chute.

"Goddamn, you fucking bitch, I'm cumming right in your tight ass," he hollered.

As I felt Uncle Carl's dick go limp in my ass, I was in heaven. All of a sudden, I knew my purpose in this world. I was a dirty ass whore, and I wanted to relive this moment as often as I possibly could.

I smiled. I had never felt so dirty and used before in my entire life.

Uncle Carl pulled his dick out of my now very sore asshole, and stood there. He looked at me. He looked at Bobby.

"For the life of me, I don't understand what you see in this dumb-fuck bastard," he said. "Just look at him with that shit-eating grin."

I was still bent over with my face above Bobby's painfully hard cock.

"But I love him, Uncle Carl."

Uncle Carl shook his head. He was still not happy. "Now that you've learned one hard lesson," Uncle Carl explained, "I'm gonna teach you another for free. First of all, a good cum slut always licks the dick clean. So, spin your head right around and get to cleaning."

Uncle Carl's large, rough hands spun me so my ass was now pointed straight at Bobby's face. I didn't need any encouragement or direction to take Uncle Carl's dick in my mouth. I proudly started slurping the ass juice and cum mixture from the length of his shaft.

"Now, Daisy, let's not forget about poor shit-for-brains over here," he said. "Do you think we should let him cum? After you're done cleaning my man-cock like a good little ass-whore, do you think you could find it in your heart to finish what I walked in on, and let this motherfucker shoot his little boy load down your throat?"

I could feel Bobby's desire. I paused from licking a particularly large glob of cum from Uncle Carl's dick, and answered.

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Yes, sir, what?"

"Yes, sir, I want Bobby to cum on my face so I can swallow his load and lick him clean like a good cum slut."

Uncle Carl sighed, almost with a sense of defeat, but he didn't give up.

"Now, that's a problem," he said, shaking his head. "Hey, shithead, look at this sweet mouth on my fat dick. I bet you're wanting some of that. In fact, from the looks of it, if you don't get some of this very soon, I think you are likely to up and die right there on the spot."

Uncle Carl laughed, and took my head in his hands. His dick was perfectly clean now, and it was starting to get hard again. He put the head just inside my lips so I could trace circles around his cum-hole with my tongue.

"Oh, yes. I know you want to be feeling this hot mouth on your joint."

Bobby was frozen with fear. The torment and agony of his unsatisfied cock was written on his face.

"Now, young man," Uncle Carl continued "I'm not a man that likes to see a dumb mother-fucker like you suffer, but I can't let any jackass just use my niece without you giving her the proper respect she deserves. Are you willing to work for your supper, son?"

Bobby nodded enthusiastically.

"Well, it's just not fair to ask little Daisy to turn around and take your dick while she still has the juice from another man's dick leaking out her backside," Uncle Carl said. "So, Daisy, why don't you reach you hands behind you and spread your ass cheeks nice and wide."

I did as I was told, being sure to keep my lips around Uncle Carl's cock.

"And while Daisy here is swallowing my meat again, why don't you just saunter on up to the bar and start licking that load of jizz out of her ass," he said. He looked Bobby in the eye as his cock slid in and out of my mouth. He was very gentle this time. It was almost romantic.

Bobby was horrified. First I thought he was gonna bolt and run away as fast as he possibly could. But he was desperate for release, desperate to feel my mouth on his joint. After a few seconds, I felt Bobby's nervous tongue between my cheeks.

"That's it, if you clean up my ass whore nice and good, I'll be sure you get a nice, wet reward when you're all done," Uncle Carl said.

Having resigned himself to the humiliation of licking another man's cum out of my ass, Bobby began applying himself with purpose to get the job done as quickly as possible. Within seconds, his tongue was up my ass, and I was breathing heavy again. I was embarrassed for him, but I could not deny my growing excitement.

"That's right," Uncle Carl told Bobby. "You keep licking and sucking my cum out of her ass until little Miss Daisy here says she is good and clean."

One tongue in up my butt and one cock down my throat, I rammed into my second orgasm with warning.

"Yeah, he's doing a good job. Isn't he, Daisy?"

I nodded as the waves of pleasure washed through my body. Uncle Carl's pace had quickened as my throat contacted around his stiff rod.

"Do you think little Bobby here has earned his reward?"

I nodded again, and Uncle Carl pulled out of my mouth. He stood with his hands on his hips and his cock sticking straight out.

"Okay, you cum-sucking fagot, get over here for your reward," Uncle Carl commanded. "Get on your knees in front of me, Daisy here is gonna finish jacking off this cock until it shoots my load all over your face and in your mouth."

Without looking up, Bobby crawled over to my uncle and knelt before him. He was drunk with desire. He would have done anything.

"Look up at me and open your mouth, limp-dick!" Uncle Carl yelled. "I want to see the look in your eye as my cum fills your face. Daisy, start jerking. This won't take but a minute."

I wrapped my soft hand around my Uncle's hard cock and started sliding it up and down. True to his word, Uncle Carl was ready to burst.

"Aim it right in his eye," he said. "Here's your reward, son, and that's all the reward you are every gonna get from this family ever again."

Even though he had just unleashed a massive load in my ass, Uncle Carl's cock unloaded stream after stream of cum onto my sweet Bobby's face. It landed in his hair, in his eye, up his nose and in his mouth. Bobby looked at me apologetically. He was utterly humiliated, and he hated for me to see him swallowing another man's cum like this, but I couldn't help but notice his dick was still hard.

And for the first time in my life, I saw Bobby for what he was. He was now my Uncle's cum whore, too.

I was disgusted. He wasn't half the man my uncle was.

"Now you tell me, Daisy?" Uncle Carl asked as he rubbed his cum on Bobby's face with the end of his dick. "Is this the kind of fagot cocksucker you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

"No, Uncle Carl," I answered honestly.

"No, I didn't think so," he said, relief visible as he relaxed his shoulders and sighed. "You deserve much better than this piece of shit."

"Yes, Uncle Carl," I agreed.

"And have I made myself clear?" he asked. "If you keep going down the road yer on, all your gonna end up with a sore ass, a raw throat and some limp-dick fagot licking shit-cum cocktails out of your ass."

"Yes, Uncle Carl," I said, looking properly chastised. "But..."

I batted my eye-lashes at him innocently.

"Yes, Daisy, what is it?" Uncle Carl asked.

"Do you think you could explain the sore ass part to me again?"

As Bobby ran from the trailer sobbing, I sat down on the couch, leaned back and spread my legs as wide as I could. My gaping asshole was ready and waiting. This time, I wanted Uncle Carl's cock up my ass as far as it could possibly go.

12