I Was a Teenaged Metahuman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Swear to me," he insisted. "Swear you'll tell no one."

"Okay, okay. Your reputation is safe."

"My reputation is crap. That's the problem."

"Aww. So you've only ever touched a girl's boobs, and haven't gone farther than getting a handy?"

"Not exactly. There's another woman that I... Swear to me!"

"I swear. Geez."

"I put my mouth on her, down below."

"You can say the word. Cunnilingus."

"That's cunnilingus?"

"You licked her pussy, right?"

Max remembered, She panted like an animal and begged him to stop, to not stop, to go harder, to never ever stop ever again. She soaked his chin with moisture again and again as her whole body writhed.

Lydia giggled. "You're thinking about it, aren't you? I can feel your dick growing."

"I'm sorry."

"Please don't be sorry. So which date was that?" I want to know how much of a slut I am, she was thinking.

"I never dated her. I was just at her house and things got out of control."

"Mmm, nice. What did she do after that?"

"You really like talking about this stuff, don't you?"

Lydia released his penis with some difficulty. "It turns me on so much. I'm... God. Give me your hand."

She guided it between her legs, to a place of humidity and seething heat. Her desire raged and she mashed his hand against her soaked panties as she closed her teeth on his earlobe. "I need it, Max," she begged, "I need it."

He felt her need as if it were his own. His fingers evaded the gusset of her undies and slipped up into her slit. She cooed sweetly as she stroked him.

"I like your dick," she moaned, thinking, It's not too big.

He glanced down in surprise. It was bigger than it had been, but nowhere near as large as it'd been for Felice. What was going on here?

Her hips were soon rocking. She liked him to tease her opening from time to time but what really did it for Lydia was varying pressure on her little nubbin. There was no such thing for her as rubbing that thing too hard. When Max had the idea to squeeze it between his fingers— she'd had the idea, now that he thought about it— she screeched until tears ran down her face. His hand was soaked with her juices.

"Whoo, yes, yes, yes," she sighed happily, once she'd climaxed. Max withdrew his hand to give her a break, but she loved his lightly stroking the soft skin of her inner thighs and tickling the tuft of hair above her vagina.

She'd been holding onto his penis for dear life during all this, but the more she squeezed the better it felt.

"Pull over," she urged. When Max did, she smothered his face with hot, eager kisses. They'd be here awhile, so he switched to parking lights and shut down the engine.

His heart sank. He'd gotten caught up again. Willingly, he'd told her what he'd done, and then he'd gone further with her. When word got out, his life was over. It was so over. And if mother ever found out, he was super heavy duty dead.

He should leave right now. But it wouldn't do any good, would it? The coffee shop, putting his arms around Lydia in public, and now this. He was doomed. He couldn't stop kissing her. Soon she'd be ready for him to touch her again. He could kiss her during, if he reached around behind her and curled his hand underneath.

Lydia broke the kiss and they caught their breath. She was stroking him slowly, more to enjoy the feel of his thing in her hand than anything else.

Her eyes were large in the darkness. She said, "If they ask, and without naming names..." she kissed him, hard, and then in a husky voice continued, "tell them I did this."

Max's face glowed with heat when he sensed her intention. She lowered her head into his lap. This wasn't happening. He couldn't believe it.

His penis was engulfed in warm, inviting wetness the likes of which he'd never experienced. Lydia moved down, taking more of him into her mouth, and she moaned. He felt the vibrations! When she moved her head up and down on him he was so glad he wasn't trying to drive during this.

The cars whizzing by on the rural road weren't distracting from this. Being shot wouldn't distract him from this. She bounced her head for a moment, then stopped to manage her hair before bouncing again. Her hair kept dropping and sticking to his wet shaft, then getting sucked into her mouth on the downstroke.

Helpfully, he gathered her cotton candy hair and held it in one hand. Lydia moaned, and she began to pull her mouth off to ask him for what she wanted, but he saw it clearly. Did he dare? He might as well, he was already on the road to hell and eternal loneliness.

He tightened his grip on her hair and pushed her head down. She squealed with joy. He took control of her head, making her bounce on his erection fast, then slow, and after awhile he was sufficiently turned on to leave propriety behind and force himself into her throat until she choked. It only took a little of that to get her motor running. He switched hands so he could bring his right beneath her and find her slick little nubbin. She squealed then, too.

He was pleasuring himself with her mouth while he pleasured her with his fingers. He couldn't stop moaning. The incredible sensations on his erection reverberated through his body...

A car stopped next to him. He pushed Lydia's head down, barely to the edge of blocking her airway, and put his palm flat on the back of her head. This was it, the beginning of the end. Everyone would know soon, and then it would all be over.

The driver of the stopped car was just a silhouette motioning for him to wind down his windows. With a jolt, he realized that if he didn't talk to them, they might get out of the car and walk over. He switched the ignition on so he could power down the window.

"Max?" queried the driver of the other car.

"Valerie?"

"Are you on your way to my place? You're early."

"Trying not to text and drive," he replied hastily, and held up his phone. Lydia made a querulous noise in her throat and he lightly swatted the back of her head. By the grace of the Lord, Valerie's Honda sat lower than his Mercury, but it was possible she'd spotted something. Anxiously he measured the angles with his eyes, her height versus the height of his window and the distance from Lydia's head to...

He was hit with a sudden wave of vertigo, and then he was looking at himself from the other car. He felt his mouth work and his throat vibrate, none of which were under his control, and heard himself say, in a seductive alto, "Don't keep me waiting too long." Valerie's voice sounded even sexier from inside!

Mercifully there was no sign of Lydia's head in his lap from Valerie's point of view. He felt the ghost impressions of hairs between his fingers and willed them to tighten. This was nuts! He wanted to be in his own head. He focused on those impressions and followed them.

The vertigo wasn't as bad this time. Things were right again. He pushed Lydia's head slightly down and up. Her lips were tight on him but saliva still drooled down onto his testicles. Her tongue massaged him with more and more force.

"Hey," said Valerie. "Do you drink? I've got, uh, margarita drinks and light beer."

The ecstasy building in him was like a living thing that had to be fed. He rocked his hips. Lydia was such a bad girl.

"No, thank you. Hey, can I take a shower at your place before we get, uh, started?" He felt Lydia chuckle softly. The ecstasy was ravenous, and about to attack. He had to get rid of Valerie, fast!

She replied, "As long as we do it like last time."

Lydia squeaked in surprise, but he was sure she wouldn't be heard over the traffic noise. "I can't wait," he promised. He was moving his hips more now, he couldn't help it. He was so close and it was like the beast was in control of him.

"Me, neither. Hey, are you sure you're okay?"

Devilishly, Lydia began twisting her head back and forth. "Aah! Yes. Yes! I'm good!" He ground his teeth together, but his body betrayed him, pumping into Lydia's mouth with unmistakable vigor. "I'm good!"

He couldn't make out her facial features, but sensed her surprise. "Are you... Are you jerking off in your car? On your way to fuck me?"

Lydia couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"S-So what if I am?" he stammered.

"Bastard!" she laughed.

Busted now, sort of, he stopped trying to hide it and blurted wave after wave of fluid into her hot, welcoming mouth. Lydia keened in her throat and shook all over while this happened. He could only look from Valerie to Lydia and back as his orgasm smashed through his body.

Valerie chuckled. "Hair trigger syndrome? Don't worry about that next time. I like helping guys take the edge off. See you soon!" She blew a kiss and was off.

Lydia raised her head up. "Holy fuckballs, that was hot! Oh my God!" She wanted to kiss him but was worried about... Max kissed her, hard. There was an unmistakable earthy flavor in her mouth, but the flush or arousal he felt from her was well worth it.

Then Lydia asked, "Was that Valerie Eckerson?"

*

"I know something juicy," teased Lydia, following it with a giggle.

"Can I count on you to keep it to yourself?" he asked her.

"I guess that depends on how nice you are," she purred, and pressed herself against him. She'd buckled into the middle lap belt so she could get closer on the wide bench seat.

In an aggrieved tone he asked, "Since when was I not going to be nice to you?" He put his arm around her.

She had to get something out of this. Turning away slightly, she was able to pull his arm down far enough for his fingers to find the damp front of her panties. "Finger me," she whispered.

He teased her, pressing his fingers against her nubbin over the thin, silky fabric, and she let out a big sigh and hugged his arm. He rubbed her in tiny circles, delighting in her soft sounds of pleasure. Her panties seemed to fade away as her slippery, tender folds enveloped his fingers. He pushed into her, careful not to go too hard at the ring of muscles at her opening at first. He made little shallow thrusts with two fingers, massaging that muscle. He put his thumb on her nubbin as he did, and she jumped, gasping.

"Ahh, ahh," she sucked in air hard between her teeth. "Oh yes."

He continued to give her the soft, almost teasing strokes. At a stop sign, he nipped her neck, making her squeal.

He hit the gas and drove his finger deep into her as he did so. She spasmed around his fingers and groaned, her high-pitched voice making it sound like a squeak. Her lithe body became steel cables while she clenched her jaw and came.

"Okay, keep doing that, and I won't tell anybody anything," she murmured, slumping against him.

He knew she was lying.

"You could hurt her career, Lydia. Does she deserve that?"

She snuggled closer. "Mmm, I want you all to myself."

He stared out at the road while his mind slashed at the problem. A lone figure under a streetlight caught his eye, a slender man in a hat and suit, maybe a cane.

Then he was past, swerving to avoid the fancy SUV parked carelessly by the curb.

He just had the most brilliant idea.

*

Strength in that Approach

He pulled over and parked in front of her house. He had to do this right. For Valerie.

"Lydia," he said sternly.

"Yeah?"

He reached deep inside him and said, "Lydia, look at me."

Surprised into obedience, she looked at him.

"You will not tell anyone about Valerie."

"I— "

"Quiet." He didn't raise his voice but instead spoke with a steely softness that was just as arresting. "You are not woman enough to be my one and only, so you will be grateful for what you get."

He put his hand on the shocked, pink-haired girl's shoulder and continued, "But I," his hand slid up to the back of her neck and squeezed. She yelped as he yanked her toward him. "I will be your Daddy."

Her eyes had been riveted to him all this time and he could see her debating with herself. Reaching into the fantasies running through her mind, he said, "I'm going to dress you up like a whore and take you out," he said. "You're going to wear an ankle chain with my name on it. I'm going to bring friends over occasionally and make you do lewd things with them." He pulled her closer still, until his lips were at her ear. "You will serve my every desire. I'm going to make you play with my other girls. And we're all going to play together." He tapped the end of her nose with a finger with each syllable, saying, "If you're good."

There. He'd just thrown the whole thing at her. Rather crudely, he thought. There had to be a better way. Primitive or not, though, there was strength in his approach.

She blinked. "I'll be good," she said.

His first test. He yanked her hair down sharply, bending her head back. "Wrong," he growled.

"What?"

He rolled his eyes and sighed, "You're wasting my time. Get out."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she hastened, "I'll be good, Sir."

He smiled, playing his role to the hilt. "Good. Go home. I'll let you know when I expect to see you next. Now kiss me." This last he delivered hastily, before she kissed him on her own, or vice versa. She was so turned on that he was, too.

"Sir, may I suck your dick before I go?" she asked.

"Well, I suppose so."

*

Do the Crime

This was the first time Max had missed Sunday evening service since he could remember, and he struggled to shake off the feeling that he ought to be somewhere.

When Valerie answered the door, that feeling evaporated.

"I'm sorry if I'm early," he told her inside when he saw she was wearing a robe. "I can wait here while you get ready?"

Gosh, she was so nervous and excited. "I am ready, Max," she said.

He tried humor to cut the sudden tension in the room. "You look comfy. So, want to watch a movie?"

Valerie shook her head and took a step toward him. "I don't want to watch a movie."

"TV?"

She shook her head.

He took a step back. "We could play a board game," he suggested.

"No thanks," she smiled. She stepped close enough to stroke his chest.

The polite angle had failed. Now he had to be direct. "Listen, Valerie, you really don't have to do anything, uh, sexy... with me?" Great job, Max, he chided himself.

"Am I not attractive?" she pouted. He saw that she really did worry about that. She saw herself competing with youth and freshness.

"Are you kidding me? You're stunning! But I already like you, which..."

"I like you, too, Max." The way she said that, it was like her voice was caressing his ears. There was very little nervousness in her now, just mounting thrill and anticipation. She wasn't going to be able to keep her hands off him for much longer.

Reasonably he intoned, "So we can enjoy each other's company without doing— Yeek!" Her hand had found his groin and began to massage his rod.

"Ooh, Maxy, it's so big! Oops! It just got bigger!" She giggled.

He groaned because her hand felt incredible. Her scent made him giddy with lust. He was backed up to an armchair now, leaning slightly away from her.

"Tell me you don't want me," she purred.

"That's the problem, I want you so bad—"

He never finished his sentence. Her mouth was on him and her hands were everywhere and he had to hold her head so he could kiss her harder. His dick was painfully hard in the confines of his pants but suddenly she popped the button free and his expansion pushed the zipper down.

Valerie's kisses were so different from Lydia's. She was strategic, she played him. She took her time and took the lead as often as he did. While she was doing this, she made quick work of pushing his pants and underwear to mid-thigh, then broke the kiss. "Do you remember what I told you last time?" she asked.

He wanted that. He wanted it so much. "You said it would be your turn," he replied in an awed whisper.

Valerie slipped off her robe.

Beneath, she wore lingerie. He didn't know the name for it, but it was like a light blue lace bra with sheer material attached that hung to just below her sexy little matching panties like a transparent mini-dress.

She prodded his chest, causing him to drop into the chair, then pulled away his lower garments. "Lose the shirt, I want to see you," she ordered, pushing his knees apart and kneeling between them. She had stripped him and he'd gone along with it. He was definitely losing control. But nothing about this made him the least bit interested in stopping.

She gasped in delight. "Oh, Max, what is this? Ooh, Baby, you have been holding out on me!" She explored his throbbing erection with her hands. "It's beautiful!" she gushed.

"Thank you," came his strangled reply.

"Look at you! Oh, baby! You are so much bigger than I thought!"

"I'm just bigger," he said, but she wasn't in the mood to ponder such a distinction. She was distracted by his home-wrecker of a penis.

"How big?" she asked. Max was sure she didn't realize she was licking her lips.

"Don't know, never measured."

Max was sure that if he had a weak heart, this would be the moment that it gave out on him. If he could survive this, surely he'd live to a ripe old age. Valerie Eckerson was wearing lingerie and on her knees in front of him, and looking at his thing like it was a fresh slice of chocolate cake. She stroked him with both hands, then moved her hands down to his testicles, which had also grown substantially since the last time he'd checked in with them.

Valerie purred, "Mmm, I shouldn't have worried about you saving it for me. You've got enough cum in these monsters to fuck me all night!" she stroked him contentedly for a moment, "Are you all the way hard? Feels like it."

"I've never been this big."

Satisfied with that, she peppered it with kisses, leaving him breathless. She said, "I haven't been able to stop thinking about that time you ate my pussy. I think about it every time I touch myself." She gave him another kiss, moist and sultry, "Now I'm going to give you something to think about."

She gave him a long lick and he nearly went off, his penis twitching madly. "Do your little high school girls do this?" she asked, and before he could reply, she'd taken him into her mouth.

"The little high school girls do that. One does. She's proud of it." Max, having done what he said he would, sat back to enjoy this.

He was surprised she could get her lips around it, but she did, and she hummed with satisfaction as she pushed him farther in. Her eyes were nearly closed and she made little happy noises, sucking him slowly so she'd savor it. She reminded him of someone getting their first bite of a favorite dessert. She loves this, he realized.

Her eyes on him were astonishingly sexy. His eyes were watering but he could neither blink nor look away. He praised her, "Oh, Valerie, that feels so good."

She pulled her mouth off and impishly spiraled her tongue around his head. Her lips were so soft and plump it was insane. Why had he never noticed them before? Her body was already a mouth-watering catalogue of delights, but her lips were rapidly becoming his favorite part.

She said, "I'd tell you not to hold back, but there's no need." She kissed the tip of him, "You'll cum when I decide."

Max shuddered, and groaned explosively when she went down on him once more, her eyes laughing. She got her hand into it now, stroking the part of him that her mouth didn't cover. How was she better at stroking him than he was? That didn't even make sense.

He sensed she wanted him to talk dirty, but there was no way he could repeat what he had done with Lydia. He was not going there. "You've done this a lot, I can tell," he said, and her eyes fluttered as she moaned on him. Encouraged, he continued, "You're a bad girl. You... You suck my penis like a bad girl."

She stopped. "Penis? Really?"

"It's not a penis?" He was certain that's what it was called.

"You can say bad words, you know. Nearly all of the other words for this," she waggled his penis, "are way sexier than that."