I Was a Teenaged Metahuman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my pecker, Valerie?"

"Stop! Please. Look, just... Just make noises when something feels good." Even her facial expressions were sexy! "A lady likes to feel appreciated."

Max did as requested, tuned into her thoughts all the while. She was so much better at dirty talk than he. The things she was thinking while she serviced his... his dick were turning him on even more.

"I'm getting close" he groaned, knowing she awaited that signal.

This had just been the warm-up. As mind-blowing as it had been so far, Valerie had been taking it easy. Now she really put her talents to work, along with her other hand on his testicles— his balls— and he was helpless to resist. As a flood of unbridled ecstasy rose in him, he made hoarse, desperate noises. The dam holding it back was crumbling under Valerie's savage assault. This was it! He hoped he'd survive it...

Valerie squeezed his balls in a certain way, and the flood grew beyond the bonds of its container. It grew beyond him. The dam was smashed to rubble but her devious hold had stopped his release even as she bounced her head furiously on his dick. Her mouth and hand were a blur of motion. The backed-up ecstasy spilled over into the rest of his body and still it built. It towered over them, a terrifying, all-powerful force that would not be denied.

At once she was still. She had her lips locked around his tip and her gaze was once more upon him and still, that evil grip on his nuts was the crowbar jamming the machinery of his orgasm. He didn't know if he could take any more build-up.

Valerie slid his dick slowly out of her velvety mouth, then said, "Now." She took him back in but not too far, and released her hold.

The river burst forth, whipped to froth, and so did Max's seed, under such pressure that it squirted from the corners of her mouth. She came, squealing, at the same time as he flooded her, her surprised gaze on him as he emptied spurt after spurt into her.

He slumped back onto the chair while Valerie plunged her hand between her legs, cumming again, right off. Her face from the nose down was coated with him, with ample splatters on her breasts.

He'd never have friends again, after this. He'd fucked up royally, and there was no coming back from it.

He was on the other side now.

If he was going to do the time, he'd do as much of the crime as he could. Right now he was seeing a clear picture in his woman's mind.

He struggled to his feet. His knees were as weak as they'd ever been, but they held. He got his fingers in Valerie's hair and, growling, "You're mine tonight," he pushed his dick into her mouth.

There was no experience in his life that felt as powerful as using Valerie's mouth. If he couldn't read her emotions, he'd have never attempted it, but he could and he knew as sure as he knew his own mind that she loved this. She'd craved it, in fact, for years, and never once did she think that Max would be the one to give it to her.

And he gave it to her. He set a pace fast and deep enough that she had to struggle to breathe, and periodically he had to stop and pull out so she could catch her breath, but that was part of her enjoyment and besides, when he shoved it back in it was so hot.

He became aware of that river, the one he'd felt roaring through him earlier. It was tumbling fast now, and he saw how it surged when he stuffed her mouth. He paid attention to it, as much as he could with the erotic spectacle before him, and saw that it was tied to how sexy things were at the moment. The river flowed stronger, the harder he pushed his dick into Valerie's mouth. He accidentally stuffed it too far in and choked her, and the river surged for a moment as her eyelids fluttered with bliss.

It was a river of sexy. The more sexy, the more river. But where was it going to? Or from? He didn't know, but he did know that it was as much a part of him as the blood rushing through his veins.

He wondered what he could do with it. He decided some of it would flow into Valerie's mouth, and it would happen right... now.

His orgasm smashed through his body and exploded into Valerie's mouth, and her futile, bubbly attempts to scream through the deluge almost distracted him from what she was doing.

Max thought, She's masturbating? Now? You can do that?

Come to think, it was brilliant. Talk about a win-win situation. It was hardly necessary, though; her orgasm had to have been as good as his, and now tears were leaking from the corners of her eyes just as the white stuff leaked from her mouth. He could feel the suction on his erection and see her throat working as she swallowed. She was having more orgasms, he realized. After the enormous initial one, she was having aftershocks that made her eyes roll up in her head. She kept his dick in her mouth because that worked for her, even as it softened. When finally she was done, Max's wobbly legs gave out and dumped him on the carpet.

Even falling down felt good at this point. He lay there and watched through half-lidded eyes as Valerie brought herself to climax after climax with one hand while the other scooped up his cream so she could eat it. Seeing him watch her made shame rush through her, and pleasure as well.

He could feel a number of fantasies in her mind. He chose one of the less messy ones. "Did I say you could stop? Get over here and suck my dick."

Her eyes widened, but she was frozen. He snapped his fingers and pointed to a spot in front of him.

Wonder of wonders, she began to crawl to him. Like iron filings rising to a magnet, he became hard, the closer her face got.

He gathered her hair into one large hand, the better to control her with, and then he pushed her head down on him. "I want to thank you for being such a good employer, Ms. Eckerson," he said in an innocent voice as he pushed into her mouth. She groaned with pleasure.

Her mouth was like electric velvet. With so little time between climaxes he was already close. He thought there was supposed to be a refractory period, but apparently that was as mythical as faked orgasms. He'd spent the government-mandated sex education class sitting in the principal's office, reading Highlights magazine.

He pushed her further than he had before , giving her less time to breathe and acutely aware of how turned on she was. Feeling another orgasm coming on, he took her head in both hands and plunged her mouth with his phallus, a groan rising inside his chest until...

"NnngggggAAAAAH! Aah! Aah! Aah! Ohh! Ohh!" he cried out as he erupted in her mouth again. Again, as her orgasm hit, her eyes sought his. The river surged within him and her body shuddered all over.

He collapsed again, panting, and Valerie fell across him. After they'd caught their breath, she said, "We never made it to the bed. You okay there, Lover Boy?"

"This is so worth it."

"Worth what?"

Max shrugged, staring at the ceiling, "The end of my social life."

"Oh, no. Nobody finds out about this. That is the last thing I need. No, you are my naughty little secret, understand?"

"Yes, secret, good." He pulled her up so they were face to face and kissed her. Sensing her worry about the way she tasted, he kissed her even harder to assuage her fears. She was so excited about eating that stuff it was kind of contagious. He wouldn't try it himself, but he certainly didn't mind kissing a woman who'd just done that to him. To do otherwise seemed ungrateful, and he'd been raised better than that.

"God, I haven't done that in forever. Surprised my jaw feels as good as it does." She grinned, and Max realized they were having fun. This was two people working on a project, like the fountain out back, except the project was to ring each other's bells as thoroughly as possible. "Are you ready again?" she asked, feeling him grow between them.

"Sure, why not?"

Valerie laughed and stood up, offering him a hand. "Come on, it's customary to do this in a bed."

"You are so gorgeous," he marveled, watching her sway in her sheer blue nightie. That the garment was disheveled and stained from the numerous blowjobs she'd given him tonight only made it hotter.

Valerie twirled and slipped the lingerie over her head, then released the panties. A worry as old as time rose in her and he salved it with sweet words. She was beautiful, forever, no question, and he had to have her. By the time they got to the bedroom he was hanging onto self-control by his fingernails.

She laid on her bed and he lay atop her, between her legs. They couldn't go three seconds without kissing each other, and their hands were everywhere. He understood what it meant now, to not be able to get enough of a person.

"Fuck, you're hard," she marveled, guiding him until he bumped against her steamy opening.

"Oh..." he had no words. "Ohhhh..."

"Say 'fuck', Choir Boy." Her smile was brilliant, and with her heels, she urged him forward.

"Fuck!" he pushed inside her. "Oh, fuck!"

Valerie wrapped him with all four limbs and keened, a desperate sound.

Max was inside a woman for the first time. Her body was so soft against him, her insides so tight where they enveloped him, her little moans pure inspiration for the craving that raged within them both.

Their kisses were rich and slow, their bodies mingling like their cries of passion. Valerie was here, in his arms, and he in hers, and he couldn't be happier.

"I'm so glad you're my first, Valerie," he breathed, lost in a world of her. Her smell, her feel and taste, her warmth and softness and the sweet cries she made when he stimulated her, all these things were his universe.

He knew her. After years of loneliness, she was now experiencing sex better than any she'd ever had. She came twice before he got close. "Come on, Big Boy, give it to me," she encouraged him. "Let me have your cum you fucking stud! Aaaugh!"

He buried his face in the side of her neck and slid into her more deeply than before and held it there, and the river overflowed its banks. He gushed inside his screaming, astonished, cumming date and his whole body sang with the overwhelming feeling of his first orgasm inside a woman.

"You're a fucking genius," she panted. "Oh my fuck, you are a fucking genius. How do you do that?"

"You mean make you cum whenever I want? Easy, I decide when you do it."

Hearing her words thrown back at her, she smiled wryly."Sure, makes sense." She thought he was joking .

"I want to try all the positions," he said, turning her over. He only had one night, secrecy or not, and he didn't know if he'd ever be able to get enough of her.

"Already? Whoa! Fuck!" he had lifted her hips and was pushing into her from behind. It was incredible like this, and she loved to tilt her hips so his dick dragged across her g-spot while he fucked her. He loved the speed and power he could use on her now, they both did, and when he got her close, it was so simple to zero in on that spot and focus on it until she erupted in screams and gushing fluids all around him, and then it was his turn to plunder her depths until he, too, was cumming.

They lay next to each other and kissed breathlessly, then collapsed to catch their breath.

"I should be sore by now," she observed wonderingly. "Especially with that monster." She wrapped her hand around his dick and stroked it, then licked sweat off his chest. "Decide for me to cum, do you?" she mused.

"Let me show you," he said, and reached between her legs. Before she could react his finger slid inside her to touch that spot. She froze up. He rubbed the nubbin above her opening with his thumb, and she gasped and began to tremble. When he laved her nipple with his tongue, her gasps became quavering cries, and then the moment was right and he dragged his teeth lightly along her nipple while he wiggled his fingers just so, and Valerie blasted off, howling loud enough to make the neighbors' dogs bark and squeezing his finger like crazy.

He wanted to try spooning and Valerie was up for anything, so he did. This quickly led to side-by-side sex from behind. "How the fuck are you doing this?!" she wailed, "this is not fucking possib... aaugh!" That was the end of that line of thought as their peaks loomed.

Once they'd cum and could move again, he rolled her onto her belly and clamped a hand over her mouth while he fucked her like that, and then made her lick his dick clean before he held her head and fucked her mouth to another orgasm.

"You don't even ask if I'm okay after," she said.

"You're okay. I can feel it." He kissed her, "You love this."

She shuddered. "You are too young to be this good."

They took a shower in the dark, and cleaning each other by touch was incredibly sensuous, as was holding her against the wall and fucking her while his tongue plundered her mouth.

He was drying her, after, when he was overcome with desire and went after her vagina with his mouth, making her climax while clinging to the sink.

"I think you do decide when I cum," she said after, when he'd carried her back to bed.

"I do," he replied, and kissed her forehead.

She slithered onto him and bit his earlobe. She whispered, "Do that thing again, with your finger and biting my nipple."

"It wouldn't work," he explained. "Right now this is what works."

He rolled her onto her side facing away from him. The nubbin above her opening had become fuller and more tender as the night went on, and now it was reddish and protruding. He pressed the heel of his hand against one side of it and his fingertips to the other, and scraped his teeth carefully along the side of her neck where it met her shoulder. She made a strangled noise and squeezed his hand between her thighs. He could shake her nubbin lightly, or press any of his four fingers against it in various sequences, or do both, and his dick rubbing against her from behind was contributing to her arousal. His other hand pinched her nipple and he sucked the side of her neck and when he said, "Now," Valerie came, hard, and it was so hot he held onto her nubbin while he maneuvered his dick inside her from behind, and she continued to make animal groans and gasps, and soon he was, too, and it was so incredible he never wanted it to stop. The feeling was rising in him again and by habit now he synchronized it with her and here it was...

The lights flicked on. Felice was standing in the doorway, saying, "I fucking knew it!"

Unable to stop themselves, Max and Valerie came. She screeched and panted helplessly while he shoved his hips forward. His body thrummed with orgasmic fervor, and it went on and on.

Felice's triumphant anger eroded, watching them. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the spectacle, and Max could sense that, despite herself, she grew progressively more surprised and impressed, the longer the two's commingled climax continued. She stayed, scowling at them, or trying to, until they were done. Her attempt to make them uncomfortable had backfired.

Belatedly he threw a sheet over their bare bodies. Valerie gasped for breath, then said, "Hi, Honey, how was your date?"

Felice screeched, "I can't believe you! Both of you!" and turning on her heel, stomped off making exasperated noises.

Valerie couldn't summon the intensity of emotion necessary for what had happened and asked Max, "Do you think she's mad?" Without waiting for a reply, she kissed him.

While they did so, she turned around to face him, dislodging his softening penis, and she ran her hands over him once more.

"Sorry about that," she said, "Let me deal with this, and I'll be back." She gave him one more kiss, this one loaded with promises, and got up.

His eyes hungrily devouring the sight of her pleased her endlessly, and once she'd had a quick wash, she made a show of getting dressed in panties and satin chemise.

Max couldn't believe he could do this, but the evidence was pretty clear. He concentrated on Valerie— no, on Felice. Her feelings in this matter were so much more important.

Like a veil had been pulled away, he became aware of her. She was standing in the kitchen trying not to squeeze a bottled water so hard it burst. Glaring at what her mother wore, she said, "I hope you're happy now." She was brimming with righteousness, but it was false, a thing of envy.

"I was really happy, actually," murmured Valerie. "But I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Felice, what exactly are you so angry about?"

Felice's irritation surged, but Valerie was experienced at handling her and went on, "Did you want him all to yourself?"

"No, but— "

"So you're okay with some random, lucky girl across town getting him, but not your family?"

The hope that soared in Felice's heart was devoured by fear. "That is disgusting!"

"More disgusting than swiping my vibrator?"

Felice's mouth dropped open. "How did you know? Why didn't you say anything?" Her face burned with mortification. And she hoped her mother didn't figure out why, it was just an innocent fantasy.

"Because you needed something. I was going to talk to you about it, actually. I stopped using it, but why do you think it was okay to use it?"

"Like you said, I needed something. And I washed it very carefully before and after."

Valerie glanced in the direction of her bedroom. "I'll wash him carefully."

Felice's brain slipped out of gear for a moment. "Are you..."

Valerie shrugged. If her afterglow shed light, it'd be blinding. "Better than some girl across town."

"Mother!" Despite her front, she was giddy.

"I'm sorry to make you so uncomfortable, Honey, but... There's something about that boy. He makes me so..." She hesitated, then must have decided she'd no more decency to preserve, "so fucking hot!"

Something in Felice thrummed in sympathy. "I know! It's crazy!" She realized she was glad to have someone to talk to about it.

Valerie stepped up and rubbed Felice's arm, "Tell me why you're really upset, Dear."

Sensing Felice's internal struggle, Max came back to himself and stood. Draping himself in the bedsheet, he joined them in the kitchen.

"I know why Felice is upset," he admitted. Felice scowled at him while Valerie looked skeptical, but he persevered, "She's upset because she thinks I chose you over her, but Felice, I swear to you, I did not."

Felice was indignant. "Clearly you did!"

"I didn't come here looking for sex, I swear."

"Bullshit!"

Valerie frowned, then remembered. "You know, Honey, I think he's right. He kept trying to get me to watch TV or play a board game. Hey, what's up with that, dude?"

"You mean, 'why did I come over if not for sex.' It's embarrassing, but..." He licked his lips. "I didn't want to lose your friendship."

Valerie laughed. Stopped, looked at him, and laughed again, harder.

Felice touched her mother's shoulder. "That's right, he has no friends."

Val's laughter trickled off. "None?"

"Not really, I checked." She studied him as the facts tumbled in her head. "You tried to keep me out of your pants, too, didn't you? That coffee shop thing."

Valerie asked, "He's who you had coffee with today?"

"Not just coffee," she smirked.

Valerie's face was a study in astonishment. And a surprising amount of pride.

"She played with it under the table," deadpanned Max, which was hilarious enough to evoke slight smiles.

Felice blushed, but then she remembered. "It grew!"

Valerie nodded, "Well, yeah, that's how you know it works."

"No, it grew grew. It was really small, even when it was hard."

"That's what I thought, too. But it is not small."

Wonderingly, Felice added, "He almost knocked over a table."

"It's bigger," Max said. "It happened at the coffee shop."

"Did you..." asked Valerie.

"It was the first time a woman had ever like on purpose made me..." he bunched his fingers together and then splayed them out. "Pop!"

The kitchen grew silent as they considered this.