I Was a Teenaged Metahuman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Valerie? Felice? I think I have a super power."

They both laughed. Extensively. That was fair, but he was still a little hurt. When had he ever lied to them?

"I can prove it," he insisted.

They went into the living room and sat down, and Max had them each think of a single word.

"Not a number? Fancy," chuckled Valerie, clearly not believing him. Felice just crossed her arms and looked superior.

He looked from one to the other. "One word each, please. 'You're full of crap' isn't a word.

Felice's superior expression began to crumble.

"Okay, smart guy," prompted Valerie.

He pointed at her, "Yours is 'lavender' because you were looking at that pillow over there. Felice, yours is..." He swallowed. "Effer."

"Hah! Wrong!" crowed the younger woman.

He sighed and with his eyes closed, said, "Fucker. Fine, you made me say it." Strangely, saying the word made him feel dirty in a way that his previous activities did not.

"Again," said Valerie.

"You thought 'football' before but changed it to 'Browns,' because nobody ever thinks about them. Felice, you're thinking..." he sighed. "You're thinking about yourself, but all done up like a devil."

The Eckersons looked at each other for confirmation and, seeing it, stared at him. "You're a Variant? Why did you not tell us?"

"I thought it was normal. I didn't realize until today, when my penis—"

"Dick," corrected Felice automatically.

"It grew at that coffee house."

"You thought telepathy was normal?" wondered Valerie.

He shrugged bashfully. "People say that romance brings you closer. I thought they meant that literally."

Felice burst out laughing. Valerie's feelings ran more toward pity.

"You really don't know anything, do you?" she asked.

He knew it wasn't an insult and besides, it was true. "No."

"Wait a minute. You can read minds. So you know what makes me feel good."

"Yes."

Felice: "Mom, he... When we went out, he was... With his..."

"Oh, just say it."

"He made me cum from touching my breasts."

"Mmm, he did that to me," Valerie smiled at the memory.

"It was frickin' amazing, right?"

They beamed at each other, glad to have another thing to share. "Damn right. And Girl, he eats pussy better than any I've ever had, bar none. Even women."

"Mother!" shrieked Felice.

Max tapped his temple. "I'm sorry, I never meant to deceive you. I just didn't know, or want to think about it. Finding out you have a super-ability, it's a big adjustment."

"What else can you do?" asked Felice, glad for the distraction.

"I think my penis—"

"Dick," she corrected.

"—changes size."

"Let's see," suggested Valerie.

"Mom!" Felice was getting breathless from all this outrage.

"What? We've both seen it."

"I should wash it," he suggested, and that was a winner of an idea.

He emerged from the bathroom a short while later, having scrubbed everything between knees and bellybutton until it was rosy and then wrapped a towel around his waist.

None of this felt real. He wasn't a super, was he? And he was pretty sure Felice and Valerie were supposed to be throwing him out of their house and refusing to ever talk to him again. Instead...

He walked into the living room, interrupting a very intense and excited conversation between mother and daughter.

"Something weird just happened," he reported. To their expectant and understandably wary looks, he went on, "See... I was worried about the hair, right? The down-below hair."

"Pubic hair," corrected Felice.

"Yes, that. It was making it hard to clean. And I was wishing it wouldn't, and..." He meant to remove the towel, but there was just no way he could do it. He was a good Christian boy.

They waited, but he just stood there.

Valerie took a corner of the towel and pulled, and it fell away, leaving Max nude. His dick was its usual size, quite hard, but now it grew rapidly to such dimensions that the weight of it made it lower to the horizontal.

He was completely hairless down there.

They stared. He was so shocked that he didn't think about what was happening, that two women were peering at his nudity at close range. "There's nothing," he observed.

"Don't get the wrong idea," warned Valerie, and touched his skin above his dick, where the curly hair had been thickest. She looked up at him in surprise. "It's smooth."

Felice reached out, too. His dick twitched and she jumped, but she persevered until she verified that it was indeed smooth. She looked up as well, and that was when it hit him, that these two generations of Eckerson women were touching him, and he was the only one naked. Goosebumps roused his skin all over.

They withdrew their hands and with a light touch on her shoulder, Valerie guided her daughter out of range of his monster.

Felice slowly turned to look at her mother, horror claiming her face as she did. "You got that inside you?" she asked, then immediately blushed.

Valerie couldn't look at her as she replied, "It was very nice, Honey."

Max felt Felice make up her mind, then. She said, "Do the chest," and daringly put her palm flat against it.

"You mean get rid of the hair?" Max asked, but this was just a stalling tactic. He knew darn well what she meant.

She knew that, too. It was right there on her face. He looked down at his chest and remembered what he'd thought before. Go on, chest hairs, get outta here! That wasn't it at all, but close enough in spirit, and he was getting a little crazy. He had a super power. It was like all the rules had been suspended. Literally anything was possible.

His chest hair shortened to stubble and disappeared, leaving his whole torso smooth. With a thought, his leg hair all vanished. His armpits and arms, all of him below the neck was smooth. He felt like a live wire of sensation.

"Felice," he said, "how big would you prefer my dick to be?"

The little concern line appeared between her eyebrows as she thought about the question. His penis shrunk to a little above average size but almost as much thickness.

"Sweet fancy fornication," breathed Valerie.

"Fix your tan," suggested Felice. Max made his tan spread to cover his whole body in an even bronze.

Valerie thought furiously while Felice said, "I bet you'd be cute as a blonde." She squealed when Max shifted, using a nearby mirror. He did look pretty good as a blonde. Not like himself at all...

At once, his body all snapped back to how it was; hair, farmer's tan and all. He shuddered. "I'm okay," he told himself, rubbing his arms and feeling the fine fuzz there. "I'm okay."

Felice seemed to come to herself. She picked up the towel Valerie had dropped and handed it to him so he could take comfort in covering himself.

Valerie said, "Excuse us," to him and drew Felice aside.

She began to speak when Felice jumped ahead of her. "Mom, he's a telepath."

Valerie lowered her voice, "Yeah, but—"

"Mom. He knows what we're saying. So you can stop being all secretive. Please."

"Oh. Right." Valerie cleared her throat and said, "Felice, this... Oh this is tougher than I thought." She pulled herself up and tried again, "Sweetie, you know Mama had her fun when she was younger, right? Well, what I'm trying to say to you is that I know men. And this man is..." She shook her head in admiration, "I would be surprised if there were any man better. He was a virgin when he got here, and he did not make a single screw-up. He even knew to do stuff..." she flushed happily, "He just knew."

"And Felice? We did it like seven or eight times. And he's still ready to go. And I'm not sore at all!" Valerie lowered her arms to her sides so she wouldn't be tempted to touch him. "Darling, I know this is strange, but..."

She looked him in the eye as she said, "It would be a sin not to share him."

"It would be a sin to share him," retorted her daughter.

"Actually," inserted Max, "That's not a sin at all. Other than it being premarital sex."

"He would know," admitted Felice.

Valerie smacked her forehead, "I don't mean in front of me! Go in your room. But let me have him again after you've had enough. Uh, if that's all right with you, Max?" She pressed herself against him with her palm on his chest. She purred, "Would you like to fuck my daughter and then have me?"

What the hell, he was dead anyway. Why not stay out all night? And he could not in any way, shape, or form say no to this. He had been led into the sweetest of all possible traps, and he was doomed. He would surely pay for it. Might as well eat the cheese.

"There is nothing I want more. There are just one or two things I need to do first."

"What's that, Tiger?" wondered Valerie.

"I've got to text my mother, shut off my phone, and hide my car from the street."

Valerie took his keys from his discarded pants and Felice drove their car out of the garage while the other was driven in. Max meanwhile messaged his mother that he was spending the night at a friend's. He didn't want her to worry overmuch. He wondered what Rhonda would say about this. If he told her now what was up, she'd likely tell him he was totally screwed, but he should absolutely do it anyway.

Valerie and Felice walked in from the garage. The younger darted forward to take his hand and together they ran down the hall to her room.

Her room was a blur of knickknacks on shelves and framed posters alongside prints of classic paintings. Her bed was soft and pink. He clawed her pants off of her while she shed her top, but the sight of her damp panty-clad vagina was too much. Rushing forward, he inhaled that part of her, his mouth wide, and tossed his head from side to side like an animal.

He paused just long enough to pull her panties to her knees before pressing his lips against her little nubbin.

Felice liked long, slow licks over her whole feminine area, interspersed with strategic flutters of the tongue. When he added a finger to her opening, then a second, she came like a wildcat.

"Oh no, no, no," she murmured, and though he knew she wanted him to keep on, she had said no. With an act of will, he raised his head.

"Too sensitive," she sighed.

"Hmm." He would just have to use a light touch, wouldn't he? He started by blowing on her, and graduated to the most feathery touches of his tongue, and she whimpered and clutched his head in her hands, not letting him get closer but not letting him go.

That didn't prevent him from making her cum again. This time the light touch made it rise in slow torment until it dragged a scream out of her chest that was quickly strangled by her every muscle locking up. Her soft thighs clamped around his head and it was the best feeling in the world.

As she weakened, he closed in and sucked her nubbin into his mouth while his thumb pressed gently against her opening. She screamed again, some aftershock of her peak, and this time when she closed around his head, he was unable to breathe.

Could he change himself so he could breathe in this kind of situation? Fortunately she didn't keep him like that for long.

He felt her yearning to be filled and obliged with plunging fingers, licking her nubbin all the while, until she climaxed again.

Felice pulled him to her face and after a perfunctory wipe-off with her hands, kissed him. He was laying on top of her now and throbbing with anticipation, his dick lurking dangerously close to her portal to joy.

"Fuck me, Max." He had never seen anyone so beautiful and alive.

He reached down to take hold of himself at the same time she reached for him. This called for another kiss. Together they got his erection angled right, which they celebrated with more kisses, and with a desperate, shared longing, they made out like mad while they joined deeply.

Max whimpered with joy while Felice directed her entire attention to the sensations flooding her body. The two moved together slowly because any more and they wouldn't be able to handle it. Pure, beatific happiness suffused them as they made their unhurried way toward their peak.

When they weren't kissing, they were looking into each other's eyes, deepening the bond between them. Her thoughts ran through his mind as if they were his own. They delighted in the little touches they shared, in the knowledge that they were perfectly in sync. Their partner's pleasure was every bit as important as their own.

Their moans became louder and more urgent, their movements more excited. The experience of each other had grown beyond them now and they were caught up in it, starved for more and more until their orgasm overpowered them and blazed incandescent through their bodies.

Neither could stand to part, so they stayed joined and made out, and during this it made sense for them to begin rocking their hips, and this time they were much more frenzied, fucking faster and harder, crying out and clutching each other, droplets of sweat flying.

Her bed was knocking against the wall like it would give way any second. There had already been a few crashing noises that they couldn't be bothered to investigate. His hands filled with the silky texture of her skin, his senses of smell and taste utterly overwhelmed with her. She clenched her whole body periodically as sensations too frequent and episodic to be called orgasms swept through her. He glanced down and, seeing the astounding jiggle of her breasts as they moved, he howled and redoubled his efforts.

Again they orgasmed together, but they had too much momentum to stop. They continued, each thrust more energetic than the last until he didn't know if his body would give out before they got there.

No, it would not. Nothing would stop them. Their cries sounded a little more like pain by now, and he didn't know how much more he could take.

He leaned down and sucked her left breast into his mouth, and she blasted off, pulling him in her wake, and they went Somewhere Else.

Together they flew into the cosmos, surrounded my billions of tiny lights, each a world of worlds. Streamers of light emerged from the closer ones, attaching to the lovers as they passed. Every one increased the intensity and energy of their climax.

This, too, reached its peak, after a fashion, and the whole vision shattered. They collapsed together in her bedroom where they'd started.

God, I'm in love with him, she thought, then panicked, shit, he knows what I'm thinking. Hi Baby please don't be mad. This might be the sex talking. Fuck, I can't have a telepathic boyfriend, I'll feel so vulnerable surely you understand oh shoot what a mess...

He could barely move or speak but he managed a faint shushing noise and the barest kiss against her temple. He supposed he should be terrified or elated after that, depending on whether he loved her back, but he was too spent for such emotional extremes and couldn't make sense of his thoughts or, indeed, see any point in having them.

In time he recovered enough to roll off of Felice and pull her on top of him, and that led to a very long session of kissing in which his penis somehow got lodged in her, and they had each other in a slow, sensuous rhythm. They were overjoyed when their climax turned out to not be a terrifying journey through space and was instead an amazing sexual experience of the terrestrial variety.

She raised her body, watching him with smoky eyes. He was in awe of the sight of her, riding him with such grace and determination. "Make it bigger," she whispered, and when he did she began to emit one breathy moan after another. "As big as Mom had," she implored, and his increasing length lifted her whole body. She wailed as she pushed herself down on it; every centimeter was more than she thought she could take. Bit by bit, though, she took him all. She could barely breathe, the feeling was so intense. She only stared at him, struck mute with constant gasping.

Max touched her sensitive bump with his thumb and moved it in figure eights, and pulsing violently, she came.

He grabbed her hips to hold her as he thrust upwards into her roaring hot core and in no time he was cumming as well. She collapsed onto him in a swirl of sweat and fragrant hair and they kissed again. Please no more, she thought at him. She wasn't sore, even after all that, but for the moment she was overwhelmed.

"You're as good as she is," he said, answering the question that had been on her mind.

"Just for that," she purred, "I'm going to do what I said I would do a few days ago. In the shower."

They showered, standing exactly where he and Valerie had that first time, and once Felice had cleaned him, she dropped to her knees before him and sucked his dick.

She was sassy about it. She made it a performance for him, with enthusiasm and bright eyes reminiscent of her cheerleading. His dick was significantly smaller than it had been but it was still a struggle for her to suck it all. She couldn't get it all in, but that wasn't necessary to his pleasure. Bouncing her head on his dick was something she was quite happy to do, and despite the presence all around of cleansing water, she swallowed everything that came out when his orgasm raged and made him weak-kneed.

It was a shower tub, so it was pretty comfortable for him to lay down. She lay atop him and gargled some shower water, then kissed him deeply. "You didn't tell me I give head as well as Mom, so I guess I don't," she said.

"Sorry. You're unique and I very much enjoyed it, though."

She gave him a hot, lush kiss. "You don't have to tell me you liked it. Your cum in my mouth was proof enough."

They made out, then washed up once more, quickly. He tried to tuck her into bed but they were too tempted to do things that would require another shower, so with a final kiss, he left her cozy under the covers.

"I might feel the same about you," he whispered, stroking her hair.

*

"Your mom isn't going to wonder about you?" asked Valerie. She was watching TV and drinking a wine cooler.

"Oh yeah, I'm a dead man. I should probably just go ahead and move out, save myself the trouble."

"I don't want to get you in trouble."

"I can't walk away from you, Valerie."

She gave him a frank look. "Me and my daughter, you mean?"

"I— yes."

She became worried. "Is it bad that I'm allowing this? Do you think..."

"You're an excellent mother who loves her daughter very much," he said. "I think you're just weirded out by how irregular this is."

"This is all happening so fast, maybe we should slow down."

"Once I go home, I won't be able to leave my house until I can find a place to live, so this'll be the last time for a couple of weeks at least."

"I hope you come back and enjoy our hospitality soon," she said sardonically, then winced. "Sorry! Sorry. This is a tough adjustment."

"I get it."

"Doubtful." Standing, she embraced him and they stood holding each other, lost in their own thoughts.

"Valerie?" he asked after a moment, "I just want one thing from you."

"Is it—"

"It's not sexual. I just want... I just want you not to leave. Okay? I just want you and Felice to still be in my life, somehow, naked or not. I need my friends."

She pulled him tighter, just what he needed, and kissed his ear. "Be honest with me, don't hold back any secrets, respect my daughter, and everything will be just fine." She licked his ear and whispered, "Next year's Azalea Festival will be epic."

"Promise me."

"Okay, I promise. Now tell me. How was it with Felice?"

"Valerie!"

"That's not what I meant!"

"I know what you meant." He pushed her to her knees. "You can't hide from me." Grabbing a handful of her hair, he forced her mouth onto his growing dick. He wasn't choking her or even uncomfortable at this point, he was just claiming her mouth in the way that got her so excited.

It wasn't just her. This was growing on him as well. "She's so sweet in bed. You'd be very proud. I started by licking her until she begged me to stop."