I Was a Teenaged Metahuman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought a question at him as she sucked.

"I did stop when she asked. I stopped doing that, at least. But then I figured out how to make her climax with minimal touching, and she had no objections to that. That one was like an exorcism, it was so intense. In answer to the question you're thinking, I'll do that for you." He reached down and pinched Valerie's nipple. "Then we had to make out, and our bodies just naturally fit together, and somewhere along the line our souls took an orgasmic tour of the cosmos. Seriously."

He closed his eyes and stroked slowly in her mouth. "Of course I'll try that with you. I have no idea what it was."

He caressed her hair while he fucked her face. "She worried she wasn't as good as you, just like you worry you weren't as fresh as her. And at the end, she wanted me to be the same size as I'd been with you."

"You should have seen her, Valerie, struggling to fit that whole thing in her. She wanted to be just like Mama." Valerie moaned with joy, hearing this, as he'd hoped.

Faster and faster he stroked in Valerie's mouth, both of them in a frenzy of shared excitement, until they came. He slumped next to Valerie on the floor.

"You know that's not supposed to happen," she said after she'd recovered.

"What?" He couldn't muster the concentration to tell what she was talking about.

"The woman never has an orgasm when she sucks off the man. It's just you. Wait, did it happen with Felice? Did she even do that?"

"She did."

"And she had an orgasm when you did?"

"Yes."

She laughed. "Slut. Yeah, it's just you."

These people didn't make sense. He could read minds and none of this made any sense.

He said, "That's kind of sad. For everyone else."

"No, it's the reason for the sixty-nine."

She showed him that, and it was about the best thing ever. He'd never think of that number the same way again, that was sure. With her sitting on his face while she bobbed on his dick, he brought her to the edge of climax and held her there until she'd got him close, then pushed her over at the same time she did him. Her orgasm was doubly intense and she fairly washed his face with her fluids. When they were done she spun and peppered him kisses.

After he asked, "You really enjoy it when you kiss me and I've been licking you..."

Valerie laughed. "Who says I can't like the taste of pussy?"

"Oh my word, you're bisexual!"

"How do you talk like that? Please don't ever say 'oh my word' in my presence again, you sound like an old lady. Just say... Oh, fuck!"

"Oh, fuck."

"No, it just hit me," she realized.

And it hit him.

"No way," he breathed.

"Try it. Please?"

"No way," he repeated.

"Please, Max? For me? I'll do something for you. Anything."

"It would have to be something major, for me to do what you're thinking of. I can't even say it out loud."

"What do you want? Anything." She thought furiously, then she had it. "I'll teach Felice how to suck your dick."

The whole scene played out in her mind. Mother and daughter, taking turns sucking on him while Valerie provided instruction and inspiration. It was the hottest thing imaginable.

"Still," he said, "What you're asking is too much."

"Just for a minute. To see if you can?" she pleaded.

He couldn't object to that. He was curious, himself. Plus... the reward was just too great.

He was already naked. There was room around him, in case anything went wrong, although it would have to go seriously wrong to need that much room.

"I need an image," he said, and Valerie brought one up on her phone quickly, just by image searching.

He focused on it, amazed that such things were so readily available, and told his body what to do.

It felt like his skin was buzzing all over. His body shifted and bloated and compressed in a hundred difficult to follow ways, and where it was reluctant, the river helped it along. He didn't need to check himself to know it worked. Valerie's expression of pure delight was proof enough.

"Holy fuck." her already overcharged libido went into hyperdrive. "Let me check you. I have to know."

Max kept his eyes fixed on her. His center of gravity was different, so he didn't move. Longer hair tickled his shoulders, and the extra bits weighed on his chest and hips. Just keep your eyes on Valerie, he thought.

There was a slippery feeling developing between his legs, where it felt so different. Valerie stepped up and brushed her fingers, featherlight, over one of his deluxe-sized nipples, and he made a high-pitched gasp.

She smiled, "They're more sensitive, that's good." She looked up into his eyes. "Check the other one, Gorgeous?"

So he wouldn't make any more high-pitched noises, he just nodded. His face had to be bright red, judging from its heat. Valerie brought up her other hand and seethed with lust, exploring his tits. Gritting her teeth, she left them, as promised.

"Almost done," she said soothingly, and he felt her hand slide down below his waistline and follow the curve of his body inwards where there was a distinct absence of a certain part. Then her fingers stroked his lower lips and made him mewl with pleasure, and Valerie slipped a finger into his slit where it was sopping wet and then she was inside him.

It felt so good, and so invasive. Valerie wasinside him.

"It's fucking real," she breathed. "You're all woman! I can't believe it!"

"I am uncomfortable," he said in his sweet voice.

"Turn back," she smoldered, and when he did, she dropped and sucked his dick until she was breathless. No matter how much she wanted to be with a woman, she said nothing, respecting his wishes.

After his orgasm, when things didn't seem like such a big deal, he wondered why he objected so hard. She'd gone out of her comfort zone for him, and it wasn't like she was asking him to go out and pick up guys together.

"Make me cum again," he decided, "and I'll give you what you want. Just a little."

He came rapidly—this was so naughty it was exciting—and did the change again from memory.

Valerie couldn't wait to take Max to the bed, she was all over him, touching and caressing his tits and driving him wild. With a sinister chuckle she added a finger to his vagina as she suckled him. The pleasure he felt, like a portion of an orgasm that never subsided, increased, spiking erratically with her eager ministrations.

Max couldn't help it, he moaned. That increased his pleasure so he did it again, and Valerie did something that lifted his ecstasy into the heavens and he said, "Yes Baby, yes Baby, yes Baby, ooh yes yesyesyesyesyesyes."

His orgasm was high-pitched and overwhelming in a strangely subtle and compellingly sweet way. Valerie kissed him, hard, while he recovered.

"Let me lick your pussy," she said, eyeing it like a beggar eyes a turkey leg. Max clutched his breasts and nodded emphatically. Valerie slithered down his sexy body and her eyes burned his as she began to give him oral.

It was unlike any sensation he'd ever had. Valerie's mastery of the technique was plainly evident. "You've done this a lot," he observed, and she nodded happily as she smacked and slurped his naughty bits. They were obscene, the sounds she was making, but so tender and loving at the same time. It was the sound of her kissing him, he realized.

As he had his toe-curling orgasm, Max yowled like a cat in heat. His back arched as Valerie applied her tongue, wringing euphoria and sexy little moans out of him in equal measure.

"If you ever want me to do that again," Valerie murmured, "just say the word." She grinned as she wiped her mouth, saying, "I thought I'd never get any good pussy in this town."

Max turned back to himself. She put her tongue on the base of his dick and dragged it upward as she stood, then straddled it, pushing it halfway in in a single motion.

They had sex until they got too sticky, and Valerie called a shower break. "Let's turn off the lights," she suggested, "I liked to do this after a joint, back in the day."

"Let's smoke a joint, then."

Her jaw dropped. "You have weed? You?"

"It was kind of how this whole life change got started," he said.

He retrieved his weed from the car's trunk. When he and Valerie, nude, passed the joint in the dark bathroom, sharing breaths of smoke and making out between hits, it was incredible. When they showered in the dark, stoned and fucking, they flew out among the cosmos together, surrounded by the brilliant spheres, and with almost no transition returned to Earth.

"That was the most intense sex I've ever had," she gasped. He pressed her to the tiles and kissed her passionately for a long moment.

When they opened the curtain, there was Felice, sitting on the closed toilet smoking Max's weed. She had an elaborate shrug ready for her mother.

Valerie took a step toward her daughter, dripping. With a sudden movement, she snatched the doobie from Felice's fingers.

Valerie lifted it to her lips and took a deep drag, then handed it to Max. She smoothed a hand over Felice's hair. "Couldn't sleep, Sweetie?"

Max couldn't believe this.

"You guys are loud," explained Felice. Her eyes took in the forbidden sights before get.

Valerie chuckled softly and sat on the edge of the tub. "I wish I could say I was sorry, but instead, how about we all call in sick tomorrow?"

He nearly cried with joy.

"So," drawled Valerie, taking another hit and passing the joint to Felice, "our boyfriend here wants me to teach you how to give great head."

Felice looked hurt. "I don't give great head?"

"I'm sure it was good. He came, right?"

Felice nodded, in a daze.

"Then you're ahead of a lot of women your age." She curled her fingers around Max's dick and pulled him closer. "It's not a matter of technique. He just thinks it would be hot to see me teach you."

"It would!" agreed Felice with sudden vehemence. "Holy shit, it would."

"Yeah," agreed Valerie, "maybe later, though, it's ridiculously late. Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to get in my bed, in a nightshirt. and sleep. Anyone who wants to join is welcome, but no fucking until after breakfast."

As she turned to go, Felice asked, "Why the nightshirt?"

Valerie half-turned, wearing only a coating of water droplets. "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, Sweetie." She kissed her daughter on the cheek and added, "We've got to figure out how to sleep with him, and I don't want to have to start taking turns just yet. Do you?"

"I've never slept with a man before, so... yes!"

Max was tired, too. They all lay down with him serving as a buffer between mother and daughter. Between the three of them, they were wearing only a total of two shirts.

*

Doom

Max had awakened that morning in the bed with Felice and her mother, Valerie. They'd eaten breakfast and cleaned up the house, then the ladies took turns fucking Max's brains out for the rest of the day before sending him to his doom. He'd promised to update them when he could, if he survived.

His mother got angry when she didn't know where he was for twenty minutes. She could be distracted, and even deceived, but she'd never wanted to know where he was and not known. Repeated applications of a belt across his butt had seen to that years ago.

Last night he'd gone out to a fictitious e-sports tournament, and not come home for over twenty-four hours.

He drove slowly because he knew that, when he got home, he was dead. He didn't turn his phone on. What was the point? He knew he was absolutely, without a doubt, doomed.

When he was nine years old he'd gone exploring in the backyard, having gathered from television that this was a thing young boys did. After coming home home twenty minutes after dark, he'd been hugged by his parents then spanked until he cried himself dry, solemnly declaring how much doing so hurt them, to ensure he never went anywhere or did anything without their knowledge again.

Now, driving homeward at age eighteen, he could still feel the sting of that beating and the ones that followed. He had not been quick to learn his lessons.

His mother had once grounded him for a week for saying the word, 'crap' in her presence. He'd been banned from Cub Scouts because one of the other kids was overheard talking to Max about a rock band called Judas Priest. The fact that the kid had been condemning it hadn't saved Max from another self-righteous ass-whipping.

Even now, just thinking a word like 'ass', miles from his house, made him nervous.

He was doomed.

He made the turn and stopped his car, careful not to block his mother's. He didn't expect his vehicle would move again for several weeks. With heavy steps he got out, easing the door shut quietly. If she heard it close, his mother would come out and start the tongue-lashing part of his punishment outside, and he didn't want to add public humiliation to everything else.

The verbal altercation began just inside the front door. His mother roared and snorted like a dragon, and roasted him down to his bones again and again. He was a terrible son. He was cruelly trying to kill his only parent. His poor decisions were proof positive that he had literally been possessed by a demon.

His phone was confiscated. His game console. His car keys. The brush he used to scrub the floors was replaced by a much smaller one.

"Now," seethed his red-eyed, sweating mother, "I want you to tell me everything you did since you left the house. Leave nothing out."

"No," he said.

Her glare was nearly enough to set him on fire.

He snapped, "What? What are you going to do? I had almost nothing before and now I have nothing-nothing. You can't take any more away!"

The fact that his mother wasn't bothered by this statement in the least was enough to turn his bowels to icewater. He knew, then, that she had much, much worse in store for him.

She stood straight and swung her arm up to point at him, and pronounced his sentence. "Max Garland, you will—"

Blue and red lights strobed through the front windows of the house. She stopped, surprised.

There was a heavy knock at the door.

They opened it to find the police.

"Miranda Garland?" queried one officer.

"I am she," his mother said, drawing herself up and wrapping her dignity around her like a shawl.

"Step outside please, ma'am." It was a state cop and not a local one, so they didn't know each other.

"Just let me get my purse."

"Now."

Radiating confused innocence, she walked onto her front doorstep.

The officer turned her and pulled her hands behind her back. "Miranda Garland, you are under arrest for violation of title thirty, chapter five of Georgia State law."

Max saw it in his mind.

Elder abuse.

Mrs. Sherman had died.

His mother wailed and protested and tried to guilt the policemen, but in the end they carried her away.

Max stood on the front doorstep and watched the cop car shut its flashers off and drive away. His mother was in the backseat where they put junkies and thieves.

He smiled. He was all alone now.

Rhonda stepped up beside him and took his hand.

"There's not a prison in the world that can hold her," said Rhonda sadly.

Max nodded agreement. "I've got to get out of here," he said distantly.

"Smart thinking," she replied, her tone ominous.

"It must be bad, if you're being nice to me. Yeah, it kinda is. I do have nothing to my name. But don't worry, I can work around that."

"You know I used to steal from her purse, right?" she asked.

She led him to her room, where in the back of the closet, a softball trophy was disassembled at her direction to reveal wads of money.

"Take it," she said.

He choked back a tear. "I can't take this from you."

"You can. Do it because I love you."

He felt a tear as he stood and clutched the bills. "After all this time you're still taking care of me."

She dimpled. "What are big sisters for?"

There was no stopping the tears now. "I miss you," he sobbed. He put his back to the wall and slid down to the floor, covering his hands, and he wept.

"Why couldn't I save you?" he asked at last.

"You were just a little twerp." She raised her hands to display the cuts on her wrists, still fresh after all this time. "I had to save myself."

END BOOK I

* * * * *

Any resemblance to persons living, dead, or uploaded to the Giant Space Computer is coincidental. The author is in no way condemning religion, space, or computers.

Thanks for reading! There is plenty more to come in Book II. For example, Valerie has made a certain promise that must be kept. I've ideas for what happens next, but I'd love to hear yours, so leave a comment and make me the happiest porn author ever!

* * * * *