I was an SSMV240 Mission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,765 Followers

Fisker leaned back against me, and Susan leaned forward and began licking both of us where I entered Fisker, spending about 80% of her effort on Fisker's clit and 20% on my cock. It was working for Fisker, and she must have come 3 times in 3 minutes, noisily and wetly. Susan had me pull out and turned Fisker over on her tummy, then pulled her up on all fours with her ass high in the air. She began talking in a smooth and silky Dominatrix voice that even got me more excited, and I knew what she as planning. "You are a wet and wicked slut!" She began to caress Fisker's buttocks more and more aggressively, and finally was frankly spanking them. Fisker loved it! Her ass and face both turned red and her breathing increased to its likely maximum. "Wet little sluts like you need to get fucked hard!" She slid under Fisker in a 69 position, with Fisker on top, and began licking Fisker's labia again. That was my cue to enter her pussy again, and I did, bringing her to another orgasm in the new position.

Then Fisker gasped as she realized I was pulling out of her pussy and putting my now well lubricated cock at the edge of her ass. I softened myself some and entered her, and she shuddered and shook. It took about 90 seconds to slowly slip most of my length in, and then I held it for a second and then repeated the cycle. After I went to maximum depth in her tight ass for the sixth time, I let myself get back to 'normal' hardness and she screamed and keened. Susan then thrust her tongue into Fisker's pussy, which was really the equivalent of penetrating her with another cock. Susan soon zeroed in on Fisker's g-spot, and we both worked our magic on her, and Fisker was soon having so many orgasms that we lost count!

Susan finally separated us and began gently kissing Fisker's front while I gently kissed her back. Fisker signed contently and fell asleep. Susan tapped code on my wrist 'you look around I stay in bed' and I did. I tried to memorize my mental sketch of the room, security controls, comms, and potential hiding places for cameras and microphones. Finally Susan slipped away without waking Fisker and we slowly walked back to the slave quarters.

Susan and I showered together even though we barely fit in the slave quarters shower. We shared a bed that barely held us and turned out the lights. As she always did, she let go of her tension and fear from the day when we embraced and sobbed, and so did I. We slept entwined with each other whenever we could, both for comfort and protection.

I awoke before dawn, as Susan tapped me a summary of the message she had received from the courtesan, and what she had observed at the party. I tapped back my data from the master bedroom. She heard from one of the household maids that extra bedclothes and linens had been laid in for some very important visitors at the upcoming solstice holiday, which happened three times during the planetary year, which was about 27 earth months long.

We had a difficult time interacting with the household slaves. There was a strict caste system in place, and owners did a good job of keeping things compartmentalized and pitting different types of slaves against one another. This was made easier by the fact that the various specializations were engineered to be different from one another and to fit into their specialty. Household maids had functional IQs well below the mean, almost never became bored by repetitive tasks, and could work hard all day and sleep hard all night. There were literally bred to be easy to please and occupy. Most of the servant lines had IQs near the mean, and were more flexible for various tasks, and were very susceptible to addiction. They were supplied with alcohol rations and stimulant pills provided by the owner, and were also designed to have low sex drives. Genetic slaves, like hybrid crops, were always sterile, ensuring that New Chicago maintained control of the trade and slave owners could never 'grow their own'.

Since we had no household chores assigned, and were required to be ready to be summoned by the owners at a moment's notice, the other slaves resented us and considered us lazy and pampered. It did not help that we were designed and bred to be smarter and better looking. Sexual slaves were the only lines bred to be above average in intelligence, and the SSM240 and SSF160 lines were the highest intelligence among all the lines. They had proven to be the most satisfying for their masters. Both Prius and Fisker spent the first few days of the week at the ranch, but we did not travel with them. The household slaves would not have even fed us if we hadn't forcefully insisted, but we did begin use the 'missionary' techniques taught us in Special Forces training to try to bond with them.

Both of our owners returned to the city Thursday, and I was summoned to their bedroom after supper, and told to come alone without Susan. Fisker was in the bathroom when I arrived, and Prius explained he wanted some extra stimulation while he took care of Fisker. I was to rim his ass while he penetrated Fisker, and occasionally suck his balls from behind for variety, and I was to keep my clothes on and never touch Fisker.

When Fisker emerged from the bedroom, she looked surprised to see me, and then looked nervous and excited. "What's going on here, Prius?"

He laughed. "We are going to have a little fun, and one of our new slaves is going to help me."

She smiled. "That sounds great honey! We are not getting our money's worth if we just use them to entertain guests! We should get some use out of them too. I could really go for some double penetration. It gets us both turned on when we talk about it, and I am really excited that you want to try it!"

He looked worried. "I am not ready to go that far. But let's see if you like what I have planned. "

He undressed and took off Fisker's nightgown. It really didn't seem to bother them that I was watching -- I was a slave, a non-entity. When Fisker finally got wet, Prius entered her and then looked impatiently over his shoulder at me like I should already be working on him. I decided to shake him up a little! I used my arms to hold myself above him like I was doing push-ups and extended my tongue towards him. He jumped when it touched his butt cheek, and Fisker giggled. I was trained for this, and Prius was not. I gently began to rim his asshole. He proved to be very responsive.

Fisker said "Oh, honey you are getting bigger inside me!" and then I began to gradually extend my tongue further and further into him. I increased the frequency of my strokes, and gradually increased my penetration of him, which made him thrust into Fisker more deeply, too. "Oh, honey, I like it like this!" she said. I sensed that Prius was getting close to leg cramps. Fisker growled and came hard, and said "Yes, baby, yes!" I extended my tongue all the way and proceeded to proactively poke Prius' puffy prostate. He grunted and came and probably thought things were over, but my advance training made me think differently. I stepped up my stimulation of Prius' ass, and when he started to push back against me to try to get up I just pushed my tongue into him more!

Fisker said with surprise "Oh, baby you are staying so hard! Fuck meeeeee!" I used my tongue to fuck Fisker by proxy! Prius got harder as I thrust into his ass with renewed vigor, and he in turn reflexively stroked Fisker. "Oh yeah!" she cried. I pushed my tongue all the way into contact with Fisker's prostrate and my chin up to his butt, and then used my legs to push against him and thrust him into Fisker. "Don't stop, baby, don't stop!" She exhorted him. I pounded him. Suddenly he spasmed and shook and came again, thrusting crazily into Fisker, who promptly came again, too. "Yeah Baby!" she cried. I withdrew my tongue and he collapsed on top of her. She hugged him strongly and said "Oh baby you were the greatest ever!"

Prius left for the ranch early the next morning to escort another hunting party. It was only a few minutes before Fisker summoned Susan and me to her bedroom. She suggested that we recreate last night's scene, but with me doing her as Susan tongued me. I had already told Susan about what happened. I started gently and increased my size, thrust and force between each of Fisker's orgasms. She had a total of five, and then sobbed and shook for several minutes. One night Susan switched over to sucking Fisker's pussy lips and licking her clit or her ass, and she came even harder and more frequently. Thereafter, we recreated this scene at Fisker's urging almost anytime that Prius spent the night elsewhere.

The important guests that were expected turned out to be Insight Thunderbirdus, the planet's chief law enforcement officer, and his entourage. This meant he was also the chief bribe broker for the entire sector, with direct ties to New Chicago, and one of Prius' major targets for influence peddling. He got a piece of the action in every bribe, payoff, and scam run on the planet, including the slave related 'mordida' payments that were prevalent throughout the system and the interlocking web of slave planets. Insight was a jaded old hand with lots of experience with sex slaves, but the novelty of a submissive SSMV240 and an SSFV160 really got his attention. Soon he was a fixture at every party Prius threw, and they began to get along very well. We collected a good deal of intel on slave related transactions and passed it up the line through our contacts.

Fisker was always frustrated and unhappy when Insight was around, because it meant she was not getting the benefit of my cock and the several orgasms per night she had grown accustomed to. She worked Susan unmercifully, and Susan had great talents and a fine tongue, but it just wasn't the same.

Prius, on the other hand, was so happy with his budding relationship with Insight that he made the magnanimous gesture of assigning me as a dedicated 'personal sub' whenever Insight Thunderbirdus stayed the night. Insight really enjoyed this, and developed an almost completely stereotyped routine. He would piss the toilet, have me suck him dry, then suck him until he was hard, and then had me bend over so he could penetrate my ass. He didn't penetrate me very far, and he never lasted very long, but in accordance with my training, I made a big fuss about how strong and wonderful he was at fucking me. His ego was such that he believed every word, and honestly believed he was really doing me a favor to finish up in my mouth so I could taste his perfect come so often. He also 'allowed me' to join him when he showered, so I could kneel and wash him.

One night we heard Fisker screaming at Prius through the bedroom door in one of the loudest and longest fights we had ever heard. We could not make out specific words, but there was no doubt Fisker was ranting and raving about something. The next morning we discovered that we were going on 'loan' to the Insight Thunderbirdus household across town for a period yet to be determined. We did not have much in the way of belongings, so it only took a few minutes to get in the little van. The ride to the new house took about an hour through streets teeming with traffic.

AUGUST 2359 UCC

THUNDERBIRDUS ESTATE

CITY OF NEW PHILADELPHIA

Insight's house was a huge brick and mortar structure at the center of several acres on the Capitol's 'embassy row' and was at least 25 times the area of Prius' apartment. A permanent security detail surrounded the place, complete with 4 meter tall walls and an armored security gate. Dogs and foot patrols roamed around inside constantly. Those two measures would prove to the only sensible and normal things about the household, as what went on inside the walls was shocking even to trained sex slaves like us.

Insight Thunderbirdus cultivated an image as 'the man of the people' by donating to orphanages, sponsoring children's clinics, and building children's hospitals, making triply sure it was all covered extensively by the media. Susan, who had a strange taste for reading ancient political history, said there were probably lots of pictures of him in people's houses painted on black velvet! He spoke in a full and resonant voice, making him seem kind and interested in everyone. He had the politician's gift of being able to focus on individuals and make them seem cared for. Behind the scenes, all of those children's charities were infiltrated with a network for recruiting comely kids to spend some 'quality time' with 'the great man'. When they did, they soon learned of his Brobdingnagian sexual appetites!

Perhaps one quarter of the area of his estate was devoted to these pursuits. Although rumors of these goings on were widely circulated among the slaves and tradesmen who serviced the estate, the press was completely cowed and co-opted by the ruling regime. And even if a few brave and inexperienced reporters did try to look into things, they were either shot on sight before they could learn anything, or their entire families murdered if anything even came close to being published. The inner circle of influence was a clique that our owner Prius Invictus desperately wanted to be accepted into! They not only got invited to all the right parties, but they also got to share in the 'harvest' of kids from the charities.

Those parties were major productions that served several purposes: photo opportunities with celebrities that were used to make the regime more popular with the hoi polloi; dazzling the media mavens, business people, and bureaucrats that were useful to the regime but not part of the inner circle; and prospecting for new members of the inner circle who could help the regime stay in power. Thunderbirdus spared no expense in making his parties some of the most lavish and photogenic anywhere. He employed the most imaginative decorators on the planet, had the most popular singers and actors perform, and delighted in introducing new trends and being the first to glom on to a new fad! Someone who helped him do this gained great favor.

The 'normal' parties would usually break up about 1 AM, and then those 'in the know' would retire to more secluded portions of the estate to continue and escalate the reverie! These parties varied from Caligula style orgies, to live sex stage shows, to sexual games, and the occasional execution on stage, to demonstrate the iron hand of King Cayenne Kaiser and cater to the sadistic excesses of the inner circle. My first appearance at these parties was onstage with Insight himself, so he could demonstrate his complete dominance of one of the most famous 'bull' slave lines (he made no mention of my 'special' status) and also demonstrate to the inner circle how much I loved him and dreamed about getting his perfect come in my mouth again and again. My second appearance on stage was a further demonstration of how much it pleased me to have Thunderbirdus penetrate me anally.

Outside of our party duties, Susan and I performed our more traditional roles. Insight's wife apparently did not excite him in the least, nor did he scratch her itch anymore, so either Susan or I or both would try to plumb her depths nightly. She not only wanted me to top her several times per night, but she preferred to be tied up when it happened! Thunderbirdus did not require much outside of parties, he seemed to save his sexual energy for his 'public'.

About the third week we were there, Insight announced he would feature two virgins on stage with his phallic favor: a nine year old girl and a ten year old boy! The audience applauded proudly, but Susan had to physically restrain me, all the while telling me it was not enough just to kill Thunderbirdus, but that we had hold out until we could destroy the whole regime and remove it from power! The audience was restricted to only the true cognoscenti and we never saw the actual deeds he proposed, although he did brag about the fine horses he later presented as gifts to the two families, and how grateful they were!

Susan somehow channeled her rage into party planning, and from her historical reading rediscovered and re-introduced the novelty of ice sculptures for parties. Thunderbirdus was delighted with the new idea, and gave her great latitude to create larger and more intricate sculptures. So it came to be that when Insight was chosen to host a grand party for King Cayenne Kaiser that was planned for several months hence, Susan was asked to design and execute the most impressive ice sculpture ever seen on New Philadelphia.

She thought about it, and then proposed that we build a giant ice elephant, as a tribute to King Cayenne Kaiser's incredible memory and wisdom! She was given great latitude to make sure this happened without delay or flaw for the great occasion, and after she explained the need for large temperature controlled refrigerated chambers and carving tools, Insight swept away most of the normal security precautions and prioritized this effort to curry favor with the King. Insight's chief deputy and second in command of the entire law enforcement apparatus of the planet, Camry Fury, was directly responsible for security of her creations, in addition to the overall arraignments for the party. We reported this information up the chain to our contacts, and life for us was perversely routine for a while.

We cultivated some sources within the estate's staff. Susan took to the occasional liaison with the head cook, an older woman with an almost insatiable desire to perform cunnilingus on Susan, and I began currying favor with the house's security chief, a man in his thirties with a strong desire to be penetrated anally! Over the weeks he was able to accommodate my entire length and girth, and took great delight in feeling my ejaculations fill him. Both proved to be great sources of information for us.

Prius and Fisker came to visit, and we were assigned to their quarters for the week they stayed at Insight's estate. They were accompanied by the young blonde courtesan from our first party, our surprising confederate, who was now introduced as Fusion Desoto, Fisker's new social secretary. She was certainly an enterprising spy! The inner circle met in an 'executive session' meeting the first evening they were there, excluding all slaves and employees. Fusion left the session early and loudly announced that we had been 'loaned' to her for the night, and we would do well to please her or be punished! We followed her to the guest quarters, as she tapped on our wrists that the suite was wired and we would be observed all night. We knew we had to put of a good show.

Susan was really glad to see Fusion, as she seemed to have literally developed a taste for the comely young blonde! In the main room of the guest quarters, Fusion disrobed and grabbed Susan's head and forced her to kneel and service her pussy. Susan gave her a dazzling smile that the cameras could not see, and proceeded to give her a tongue lashing better than money could buy! I knelt behind her and did the same for Fusion's ass, which I found quite wonderful, too, and our two long, strong, and supremely talented tongues soon sent her into paroxysmal orgasms. I stepped up and penetrated her pussy, at first gradually, and she shook with another orgasm. All the while she tapped out messages on us that the cameras could not see!

The big party that Susan was planning the giant ice sculpture for was a celebration not only of the tenth anniversary of the King Cayenne Kaiser's total rule and his dissolution of Parliament, but the signing of two new treaties with other slave planets and the kickoff of a huge project to create three more slave colonies loyal to the King! It would be attended by not only the 'in crowd' from New Philadelphia, but key representatives from other slave planets, the already chosen rulers of the new slave colonies, and a delegation from New Chicago. Our contacts had been coordinating things with the local opposition and resistance groups, and we were authorized to find a way to take out everyone at the party, while the resistance groups would simultaneously strike all over the planet. This would effect a revolutionary, non-slave government, prevent the formation of three more slave planets, and set back New Chicago's expansion plans.

conanthe
conanthe
2,765 Followers