I Was Caught

Story Info
1.8k words
3.88
59.7k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marias brother, Brandon, was 21 and was attending college at Linn Tech. He was hotter than hell itself. He wasn't overly muscular, I mean he had a six pack and could lift and skin a 250lb buck. He was tan and had an ass that I could stare at all day long especially when he would wear his ripped jeans. God he was hot. Brandon had a chiseled jaw, sometimes clean shaven but hotter when he had stubble, green blue eyes, brown hair, and a crew cut summed his looks up. He was an ass sometimes but since I was too chicken to talk to him, he was never an ass to me. We both were country people. I lived and breathed hunting and my family's farm. He lived and breathed hunting and his family's farm. Since he was best friends with my crush's brother, my crush went over to Marias house a lot, which was trouble for me.

My crush was Ryan and he like me was 18. He too was hotter than hell. He had the same build only Ryan had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and clean shaven. He lived and breathed hunting and farming just like me and Brandon. He could be an asshole at sometimes but he was never like that to me. When we would talk he would take my sweet tea and wouldn't give it back till I said pretty please then he would give it back. It was his way of flirting and I loved it.

Before I tell my story I should describe myself. Great. I'm brunette, long hair that goes to my lower back, and very curvy. Alright I had a big ass and big boobs everybody loved to point them out and I hated it. Blue sometimes green eyes, long eyelashes, oval face, sarcastic as hell, and I too could lift and skin a 250lb buck. Everybody knew that if you messed with me I would beat your ass.

I was downstairs, sitting at the Plassmeyer's desk browsing Tumblr, while Maria was getting to take a 4 hour long shower then at least 3 hours to get ready. She takes a very long time. We were going to the movies with a couple of friends so I had my makeup ready, my curly hair down, skinny jeans, camouflage Bobs and super tight low cut T shirt on. I had to admit I was pretty hot. I thought it was just me and Maria at the house so I decided to snoop around Brandon's room. I was sitting on his bed looking thru some of his Playboy magazine's when I heard two sets of footsteps and Brandon and Ryan's voices.

"Oh shit," I whispered," fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I threw the magazines under the bed only to have them land in plain sight next to the bed. Fuck. I ran to the doorway only to run into none other than Brandon, it wouldn't have been so bad if it would have been Ryan but nope had to be Brandon. Shit.

"Hey what the hell are you doing in here?" yelled Brandon. Ryan stepped out from behind him. "Cayla????"

"I got lost ," this was my big excuse. I tried looking for a way out but Brandon was taller than me and blocked the way. He took a step toward me and I felt his gaze shift to my boobs which were on display. While trying to get out Ryan walked over to the place where the magazines didn't quite make it under the bed.

"That is bullshit you have been coming here for I don't know how long." He had me. I knew then that I was screwed. "Fuck," I let out. Brandon still towered over me pissed as fuck, staring me down. He was sexy as hell even when pissed. Ryan held up the magazines I had been looking at. I guess they really hadn't gone under the bed.

"Uhh, Dude look what she had," Ryan said. Damn. Brandon looked up and smiled that smile that I knew meant trouble. I was doing pretty good, holding my ground.

"Can you just let me leave and don't tell Maria or my parents. That would be great thanks." I said confidence wavering. I was almost in tears and Brandon could see that. He smiled even deeper and his eyes turned a dark green. That wasn't good.

"Babe don't worry. You just gotta do what we say for a while," Brandon's voice was just like silk. I looked over at Ryan, he too was smiling. Shit this couldn't be good.

"Go sit on the bed for right now and let me talk to your crush over here." Damn he had me again. I walked over and sat down at the edge of the bed. Brandon and Ryan started whispering between each other. After what seemed like forever they both turned back to me.

"How long has Maria been in the shower?" Ryan asked.

"She just got in like 10 minutes ago," I mumbled. Brandon turned to Ryan.

"So it should be still like 6 or 7 hours."

"Fuck yes." Brandon turned to me.

"Sexy we are gonna need you to take off your shirt," Ryan said very excitedly.

"Uhh how bout no," I exclaimed. Brandon knelt down by me.

"It wasn't a question. Do what he said or its gonna be hell for you."

"Whatever I take off you guys have to too," I said bravely. Brandon stood up and took off his shirt. Ryan did the same. Sweet Jesus it was kinda awesome. I stood up and took off my shirt uncovering my camouflage DDD bra.

"Ya happy now?!?!?!?" I blushed.

"Nice bra, you have matching underwear too?" Brandon smirked.

"Actually it's a thong. Now its your turn." I slowly unzipped my jeans and turned around. I bent down to take off my jeans giving them a nice view of my supple ass. I turned around and looked at them smiling. My little show had left them stunned. Brandon and Ryan both took off their jeans and work boots. I took off my Bobs.

"Now you have had your little show can I leave now?" I asked.

"Umm no I think we are gonna keep you for a while." My smile dropped. Brandon walked over to me; we were so close it was very distracting. I took one step back. He pushed me up against the wall with such force it was making me a little wet.

"Ryan why don't you go get yourself something to eat and when I'm done with her you can have her." Brandon said over his shoulder. To my relief Ryan left without saying a word. He closed the door behind him.

"Now back to us," he looked at me, "I have been waiting for this for a long time." I shook my head.

"Me too." He kissed me with such an urgency. Brandon picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He set me on the bed and moved his hands around to the back of my bra. When my bra finally made its way off he broke off the kiss and planted a trail of kisses down my neck onto my breast. As he sucked, and nipped he moved his hands down to my thong and pulled it off. He moved his attention down toward my pussy and licked a trail down to my clit from my breasts. He stuck a finger in and finger fucked me while he ran his tongue up and down my pussy. I came quickly, which never happens usually it takes a long time for my vibrator to get me to cum. The orgasm came in waves, it was heavenly. He licked all of my juices from my ass and slit. I pushed him off me after recovering from it.

"Where the hell do you think you are going?!?!?" he asked almost yelling. He stood up.

"Calm your tits," I answered. I pushed him down on the bed and got on top of him, kissing him while my hands ran down his body. I broke away from it and smiled naughtily. I made a trail of kisses from his neck down to the waistband of his American Eagle boxers. So sexy. I yanked his boxers down and his cock sprang free. It was at least 9 inches, holy hell. I looked up and smiled at him. Without a word I put my mouth on his dick. Now I have never given a blow job but porn helped me figure out how to give one.

"Holy shit. You are a naughty girl for keeping your talent hidden from me." Brandon sighed. I stopped and licked the bead of pre-cum from off the swollen head. I licked up and down his shaft stopping once to suck on his balls. He moaned again. I looked up at him, he had his head back and his hands were on in my hair.

"im gonna cum," he screamed. I put his dick back in my mouth and started sucking again. I felt ropes of his salty cum in my mouth I pulled it out so it could go on my breasts. I stood up to make sure he saw me. I wiped of his cum with my hand as sucked it off my finger. He moaned.

"You are so sexy." He reached over to get a condom out of his night stand. I took it from him.

"Allow me." I said. I took his once again hard cock in my hands and put the condom on. He stood up and picked me up, letting his cock slid in to my wet hole.

"Fuck you are so tight," he said. He laid me on the bed and put his whole length in. I moaned. He started going slow, painfully slow.

"Faster," I breathed. He started going faster and faster. You could hear his balls slapping my ass. He bent down and started kissing me going faster with every thrust.

"Im gonna cum," I exclaimed. With one last thrust we both came screaming.

"Oh god," he pulled out and took the condom off; "when Ryan is done with you I'm coming back in and we are both fucking you." I couldn't speak so I just nodded no. "Yes we both are." He finally looked down at the sheets at the blood.

"O my god. You were a virgin, no wonder you were so fuckin tight I have gotta tell Ryan. I hear he's a beast in bed have fun." He left laughing. I heard him shut the door. I heard Brandon tell Ryan everything. I got up and ran to the door and tried to open it. It was no use he locked it.