I Was Caught Pt. 03

Story Info
1.5k words
4.14
19.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only one of us gets to shower with you," I could hear the smile in his voice. Damn I so close.

"Fine who is," I was desperate. I don't care they are both hot.

"We have to talk first," Brandon said, "Ryan come here." I started taking the blindfold off. I looked at the time it was only 5. Great. I got up and took the key off the nightstand and unlocked myself from the collar, it felt really good to take that off. I sat down on the bed, and waited. They turned to me both were smiling.

"Babe you get to take two showers first with me then with Brandon," Ryan smiled.

"Mkay long as I get a shower I don't care," I smiled as best as I could. I walked downstairs and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and walked over to the mirror.

"Holy shit I look terrible," I exclaimed," how the hell did you guys put up with me?" my foundation was gone, blush and lip gloss were gone but my mascara and eyeliner were still intact. Ryan walked up behind me and put his hands on my naked hips. He put his head in my neck and pulled me close.

"Babe you are gorgeous no matter what you put on but you look the best with nothing." I turned around to meet his face.

"You are just saying that so I will sleep with you," I smiled.

He laughed, "I think I already have you." He put his lips on mine and kissed me deeply, it was making me wet.

"I think the water is hot enough now we should get in," I smiled and took his hand. I stepped in under the hot water it felt good. I grabbed the washcloth from the rack and got it wet. I took out some of Marias smell good foo-foo soap and put some of that on it. I kinda forgot that Ryan was there, so I was singing and washing my body I was kinda getting into it. On the last verse of "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy," I felt hands around my waist, he scared the shit out of me.

"My turn," he sounded like a kid in a candy store. I turned around. His hands were still on my waist and creeping down every second.

"O really," I smiled, "How do you think that?" He smiled and kissed me deeply, I moaned.

I broke away, "Ok." I took the washcloth and got some of Brandon's Axe and squirted some on it. I turned back to him smiling. Of course I started with his abs, it was my pleasure. Slowly I worked my way up to his shoulders and gave him a kiss.

"Now you gotta turn around so I can wash your awesome butt," I said smiling. He laughed and turned slowly. I washed his butt and his back making sure to get all of him.

"You can turn around now," he had a look on his face that I couldn't quite figure out.

"What's wrong with you?" I questioned.

"You missed a spot," he said kind of pouting.

"Maybe I was saving best for last," I said kneeling down. With a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth I squirted the soap on my hand and started stroking his cock. I felt it harden underneath my grip.

"You like that don't you," I cooed, going faster with each word. With one final groan he came all over my hand. As I washed my hand off in the water he came up behind me and kissed my neck. I turned around to meet his lips, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. After a few minutes the water we were standing under became freezing cold.

"o shit, I think its time to get out," he said breaking the make out session sounding pissed. I reached back and turned off the water, I stepped out from behind the curtain and grabbed us both a towel.

As I handed him a towel he smiled and said, "I can't take my eyes off you, you are just so gorgeous."

I smiled," You lie through your teeth, Schwartz." I wrapped my towel up around my boobs while he wrapped his around his waist showing of his V. God he was breath takingly hot. Smiling I turned and opened the door. I stepped out in the hallway and felt a stab of hunger.

"I'm hungry," I said," Do you want something?"

"Just whatever you fix, Babe, is fine with me," I turned and smiled. I knew he was still standing there so as I walked down the hallway I slipped off my towel. I heard him groan and say something under his breath. I smiled and continued to walk toward the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen I opened a couple of cabinets and found what I was looking for, Mac' n' Cheese. You are never too old to have it. I got a pot out and stated fixing it when I heard someone walk into the kitchen.

"It's not ready yet you have to friggin wait," I said with a smile in my voice thinking it was Ryan. He came up and put his hands on my naked waist, pulling me closer to him. I felt him kissing my neck inching closer down my shoulder.

"Ryan is watching TV so you just get me babe," I could hear the smile. I was disappointed, I'm not gonna lie, I really, really wanted it to be Ryan. I didn't want him to know I was not happy so I just turned around smiling.

He took a step back, his hands still on me, "God you are hot."

I was a little taken back, "Thanks, you are not so bad yourself."

He smiled, "You know we could do some stuff without him and he would never know." O shit.

"How about when he falls asleep we will," I said trying to get out of it,"I really don't want him to hear us." I smiled sweetly trying to convince him.

He leaned down and kissed me,"Ok babe whatever you want, besides you still own me a shower." He said smiling. He turned around and walked out. When I was sure he was gone I breathed a sigh of relief and turned back to the stove to finish. I started humming "A Country Boy Can Survive" and pretty soon full out singing. After I was done I started singing "Copperhead Road", pretty soon I got this feeling I was being watched. I stopped and looked out the windows since it was dark I couldn't see a damn thing. I looked around the kitchen and saw Ryan standing there being a little creepy.

"Hey," I said smiling," watcha doing besides being creepy?" he walked over and put his hands on my hips.

"I was wondering something, Brandon just came asking if it was ok to fuck you," he said staring at me, "Did he come and talk to you about this."

"Yeah he wanted to do it now while you were watching TV but I told him we would when you went to sleep. Ryan I don't want to, he scares me more than anything," I put my arms around his neck, "I just want to be with you."

I looked into his eyes, and he smiled, "I'm not gonna let him if you fall asleep first, I can keep him off." I smiled and kissed him.

"Hey food is ready by the way," I broke away and got a couple plates down and handed him one, "Dig in."

~

"Are you done,"I asked standing up from the couch," I can take your plate." Ryan handed me his, "Thanks." I smiled and took Brandon's plate too. I went to the kitchen and put them into the dishwasher, then walked back to the front room and sat on the couch leaning on Ryan. I reached down and picked up Ryan's shirt and put it on, I was getting a little cold. I snuggled back under Ryan's arm and took the blanket off the back of the couch to cover up with. I could feel Brandon staring at me but I chose to ignore it. Soon I fell asleep to the beat of Ryan's heart. I woke up but couldn't quite figure out why.

"The. Fuck. Is. Going. On." I muttered still a little fuzzy, it had to be like 2 in the morning. I woke up finally realizing I was being carried. I kept my eyes closed till what I thought was Brandon's room. Shit. He set me on the bed and turned to shut the door, I heard it lock. I figured that if I looked comfortable he would leave me alone so I stretched and curled up in a ball. I felt him walk over and get on the bed he put his arm around me. I panicked thinking it was Brandon and he was only letting me sleep because I get super growly if I don't get sleep. I opened my eyes. This was not Brandon's room.