I was Kidnapped by Space Lesbians

Story Info
Marcy's Halloween slavegirl act brings her a few surprises.
8.4k words
4.6
18.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy was fumbling with her car keys when she first saw the women in silver. It had been a long day at the office, with little chance for fun. She had considered at least doing a simple Halloween costume for work, perhaps an Alice in Wonderland thing to suit her blond hair and blue eyes, but a dull morning meeting had forced her to dress professionally. However, as distracted as Marcy was by thoughts of her wretched day at work, she could hardly have failed to notice the two women making their way through the parking lot.

Both of them were gorgeous, with long legs, pale skin and raven-black hair. They were very tall, and made even taller by their silver platform heels. Their party costumes consisted of silver catsuits that clung tightly to their bodies. Buckled around their waists were belts with pouches and retro-futuristic gadgets. One of the women had a circlet on her head that looked like the sci-fi equivalent of a crown.

"Wow, you really went all out for Halloween! You're space aliens, right?"

The woman with the silver crown smiled at her. "We're space lesbians. From the planet Neptune! I am Alpha, Queen of the Neptunian slave mistresses, and this is Beta, my loyal aide."

Marcy tried desperately to keep from staring as she got a better look at "Alpha" and realized just how tight her catsuit was. It might as well have been painted on. Apparently, the Queen of Neptune didn't believe in wearing a bra. Or panties. Marcy pulled herself away from visions of having Alpha's long legs wrapped around her and made her introductions. With a touch of humor she pointed out, "Neptune's a gas giant, isn't it?"

"Well, we're from one of the moons," Alpha said. "We live in domed cities."

"It's really very dull," Beta chimed in. "The space robots do all the work!"

"So, we're here to abduct Earth women for our pleasure!" At this Alpha and Beta jingled some silvery chains for emphasis.

Marcy admired their ability to get into character. On the other hand, Alpha was admiring something else entirely. She licked her lips as her eyes moved from head to toe, with particular attention to Marcy's ample breasts. "So, do you have any plans for Halloween?"

Marcy sighed. "No, I didn't manage to come up with anything this year."

Alpha brightened at this. "We're doing a bar crawl, why don't you come with us?"

"That's a great idea," said Beta, "We could use the company. Tag along with us, it'll be fun!"

Marcy thought about the leftovers and reruns that awaited her. She was tempted. But her skirt and blouse weren't exactly festive. "Thanks, but won't it be awkward me not having a costume? The bars are all doing Halloween events."

Alpha paused for a moment in thought. Her face lit up. "Hey, I know what we could do! We're enslaving Earth girls, right? We were going to just wave these chains around at people while we talk about turning hot women into our slaves. But it'll work even better if we have you be a girl that we've just caught. You keep on your outfit from work, we put some of these chains on you, and you writhe around in them and ham it up. Everyone will love us. Best Halloween ever."

It did sound like a fun idea. Not to mention that it was an excuse to play at bondage with two beautiful women. "Ok, you talked me into it. I'm your alien abduction victim for the evening!"

Alpha perked up. "Great! Let's get you chained up. Leave your blazer so that it won't be in the way."

Marcy took off her coat and tossed it in her car, then held out her arms. Alpha gave her a grin and attached some silver manacles to her wrists that were connected by a short chain.

"That looks fantastic on you," said Alpha, "You're a natural born slavegirl if ever I saw one."

Marcy looked down at herself. Alpha was right. The effect was terrific. Her office clothes were actually what made the whole thing work. The silver shackles contrasted with her white blouse and dark grey skirt, giving the impression that she had been taken by surprise and captured by the two "alien" women. The short chain held her wrists close together, so that every time she moved her hands she could feel her restraints. Marcy tested her shackles, her skirt straining to contain her hourglass figure as she struggled to free herself. She could picture herself on the cover of an old pulp magazine; a damsel in distress in the clutches of her silver-clad captors, no doubt destined for a life as a scantily-clad slavegirl on some far-off world.

At the same time, Marcy couldn't help but notice that her Halloween outfit was not what she had had in mind. When she had agreed to Alpha's idea, she had naturally assumed that she would be wearing some flimsy, easily removed accessories from a Halloween store. But the shackles that she had been locked in were far too sturdy for a mere costume prop.

Marcy hesitated for a moment. When she had signed up for this, she hadn't counted on being put in real bondage gear. Still, she thought to herself, there wasn't any danger. It was Halloween night and there were plenty of people around. Besides, there really wasn't anything sinister about the whole thing. Alpha and Beta seemed nice enough, like everyone else they probably just used things that they had lying around the house for their costumes. Which brought to mind an interesting possibility...

She gave a knowing grin to the two women. "I'm guessing you use these year-round, am I right?"

Beta winked at her. "You've got to keep your slaves locked up tight or they'll walk all over you."

This was going to be quite an evening.

Delilah's Ale House

Alpha and Beta were great company, just what Marcy needed after a long day at work. Alpha did most of the talking, and Marcy caught her checking her out on several occasions, which she didn't object to in the least. They both had an assertive air about them that, combined with the bondage equipment, made Marcy wonder if they were professional dommes. When they got to the bar, she found that the two women were great at talking up their costumes. Alpha and Beta would do some playacting about how they had come from Neptune to kidnap Earth women and turn them into their slaves, while Marcy played along and struggled in her chains while pleading for someone to save her from the space lesbians. Alpha had been right; their fellow bar patrons loved their little performances. Marcy had never felt so popular.

The walk to the bar had been almost as fun; in keeping with the theme of their costumes, Alpha and Beta spun tales of life on Neptune, all of which were ludicrously kinky. The two women seemed to be in a contest to see who could come up with the most outrageous stories. Marcy found herself playing along, and sharing some of her own fantasies too. Under most circumstances, Marcy wouldn't have been comfortable being so open with two women that she had just met. But the free, easygoing attitudes of her new friends, combined with her growing arousal and the festive atmosphere of the Halloween crowds, made it feel natural for her to cut loose for once and enjoy herself.

However, at one point a nasty and more practical thought occurred to Marcy. "Hey, you do have the keys to my shackles with you, right?"

Beta, who Marcy had found to have a wicked sense of humor, gave her best melodramatic cackle. "No, we threw them down the gutter. You'll be stuck in our chains forever!"

Alpha laughed. "Don't listen to her, they're safe. The last thing I wanted to do was risk losing them somewhere while we're bar hopping. I left the keys with our ride back at the parking lot. I'll unlock you at the end of the evening."

Marcy was relieved to hear that the two women were being careful with her keys. She didn't relish the idea of having to explain to her boss why she had come to work wearing shackles! But a part of her paid more attention to the fact that she herself didn't have access to her keys. That she would be Alpha's prisoner for the rest of the evening, whether she liked it or not.

That thought gave Marcy a little tingle between her legs that never entirely went away. It certainly helped her playacting. The fact that she really had been locked in shackles made her feel submissive as hell, and when Alpha and Beta did their little routine about her being their newly caught slave, Marcy could barely conceal her excitement. But just when Marcy had almost gotten used to their performances, Alpha decided to change the script.

The Flatiron Tavern

"Slave, is it true that you tried to run away from my pleasure dome?"

Marcy tried not to smirk. She could play at being corny too. She gasped, "Oh, I don't know what I was thinking, my queen! Don't hand me over to the punishment robots! They're so...cruel."

Alpha barely managed to suppress a laugh. "Very well. But I'll have to make sure you don't do it again. Get on your knees."

Marcy frowned in confusion, but she followed Alpha's lead and played along. Before she knew what was happening, Alpha had pushed her onto her belly. Marcy was so surprised that her struggles were genuine, but she was soon pinned to the barroom floor. Her squirming ceased as she felt Alpha's weight settle on top of her. Marcy remembered that her new friend wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her tight costume. She quivered as she realized that there was nothing between her and Alpha's perfect body but a very thin catsuit...

She startled as she felt something snap shut around her ankles. After Alpha and Beta had pulled Marcy to her feet, she looked down and stood dumbfounded as she saw that she had manacles on her ankles that matched the ones on her wrists. She shook her legs, getting a feel for the heavy leg irons that had been added to her costume. Marcy looked up at Alpha, still dazed by the suddenness of the whole thing. Alpha pulled on the chain between her wrists and smiled.

"You can't escape from me, little slave."

The crowd ate it up, and there were several competing offers to pay for their drinks. But Marcy was a little uneasy about the extra bondage, and that Alpha and Beta hadn't talked to her about it first. She also wasn't sure how practical leg irons were for a bar crawl; the short chain connecting her ankles forced her to walk in slow, shuffling steps, like a prisoner being led to her cell. On the other hand, she could hardly complain about being pinned down and taken captive by a woman with the face of a runway model and the body of an Olympic track star! It was true that ordinarily Marcy wouldn't have felt comfortable engaging in that kind of scene in public, but the wild, party-like atmosphere and sexy costumes that everyone around her was wearing made her feel uncharacteristically daring.

By the time they had begun their walk to the next bar, Marcy had forgotten her reticence and was having fun again. She eventually got the hang of her leg irons, and Alpha and Beta helped her along when she stumbled. Alpha hooked her arm through Marcy's under the guise of helping her to walk, and used the opportunity to whisper lovely, kinky thoughts into her ear.

"Feel those chains. You'd like being my slave, wouldn't you? Being locked up tight, and unable to get away. Knowing that no matter how much you beg, you'll never be set free. That your only purpose in life is to serve as my plaything. Never knowing if you'll even be permitted to stand...or made to crawl on your hands and knees..."

Alpha's little fantasies made Marcy so aroused that she found it difficult to concentrate. She became more and more certain that the two women were professional dommes. They were certainly effective at dominating her! It was the most exciting evening that Marcy had had in a long time. However, being clapped in irons was nothing compared with what happened at the next bar, where her costume received another unexpected addition.

The Thirsty Dog

A woman in a sexy bunny costume was getting all the attention at the place they were at. Marcy looked on in envy. She wasn't interested in the douchey guys that were hitting on her (in fact, she wasn't interested in guys at all), but Miss Bunny was definitely the life of the party, and Marcy had gotten used to sharing the limelight with her new friends.

Her two companions were apparently thinking the same thing. Marcy started as Alpha grabbed hold of her chain and pulled her towards her. Alpha whispered in her ear, "They want a show? We'll give them a show. Just play along."

"Stop, Earth female," she shouted in a melodramatic voice, "I, Alpha, Queen of Neptune have decided to claim you as my own!"

Some of the bar patrons clapped.

Marcy gasped and did her best to look horrified. "No, no, please let me go! What will become of me? You're not going to...probe me, are you?"

That earned some laughter from the crowd, but Alpha took it in stride.

"Probing is from Mars. Lesbian slave mistresses are from Neptune! I'll take you back to my palace where you will spend the rest of your days. Gratifying my every whim. Begging for my caresses. Satisfying my every desire. Your body will serve as a toy for my pleasure."

The crowd was getting into it. Marcy was too. "Please, no! Don't abduct me! I...please be gentle."

Alpha pulled out one of the props from her belt. A silver collar. Something made the hairs on the back of Marcy's neck stand up. Suddenly, this didn't feel like playacting. Alpha loomed over her chained captive. She had a hungry, predatory look on her face, like a great cat who had just spotted her favorite prey. It occurred to Marcy that the heavy shackles on her legs made it impossible for her to run.

She tried to break away, but Alpha had a firm grip on her chain. Alpha yanked Marcy towards her, and closed the collar around her neck with a loud click that seemed to echo in her ears. Alpha hooked her finger through the ring on the front of the collar and pulled, so that their lips were almost touching. Marcy quivered. It was all true. She had been caught, and her body was no longer her own. Marcy looked up helplessly at her new mistress and waited to learn her fate.

"You're mine."

The drunken cheering from the bar patrons brought Marcy out of her trance. She felt like a fool. For a moment she had fancied herself as Alpha's captive rather than someone taking part in a silly Halloween stunt. Still, it had probably made for a better performance. She hoped that Alpha and Beta weren't able to tell how turned on she had been by being collared. A thrill of excitement ran through her as she remembered that the keys for her bondage were back at the parking lot. She was going to spend the rest of the evening wearing a slave collar that Alpha had locked around her neck.

Alpha kissed Marcy on the cheek. "You were great. A natural-born Neptunian slavegirl if I ever saw one."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Marcy's face turned red as she realized what she had just said. She was getting way too into this. Hopefully she could pass it off as a joke.

"I guess I'll have to add 'alien slave girl' to my resume," she said with a smile.

Beta laughed. "Want me to take a new profile pic for the career sites?"

But regardless of their jokes, something had clearly changed between Alpha and Marcy. Alpha no longer bothered to ask Marcy where she wanted to go, she simply announced her decision and led her captive to the next bar. As they walked down the sidewalk, Alpha kept her hand firmly on the chain connecting Marcy's wrists, as if she was claiming her as her own...or keeping her from escaping. She kept up her whispers as they walked to the next bar, still spinning a web of fantasies.

"It's done now, my lovely slave. The sun has set on your last day as a free woman. You've got my collar locked around your neck, and it's not coming off. Not ever. You'll look so pretty in my throne room. Of course, I'll have to train you. To make sure that you know to submit to me in all things...and how best to offer me the pleasures of your body. But I'm sure you'll enjoy that just as much as I will."

Getting chained up and collared and led around by a beautiful woman played to all of Marcy's submissive fantasies, and so far, Alpha's promise of "the best Halloween ever" had definitely been met. She was having fun. But at the same time, just as Alpha had become more dominant, Marcy felt more and more like a slave.

Although their shows might have been pretend, the collar that had been placed around Marcy's neck was very real. It must have used a magnetic lock, because she couldn't find a keyhole, a hinge, or even a seam. Just a perfect, unbroken band of silver, with a ring on the front so that she could be led, or perhaps chained to a dungeon floor to await her mistress's return.

Marcy was never able to forget she had no way to remove her collar. It was there to stay, until Alpha decided to unlock her. Until Alpha had been convinced to unlock her. Little fantasies of her own kept creeping into her head. What if Alpha was reluctant to let her go? What if she made her kneel? What if she made her beg? Marcy's thoughts were filled with visions of herself groveling before Alpha as her mistress dangled the keys to her chains just out of reach. Marcy knew that this was just a game, and that she was only wearing a costume. But it was becoming increasingly hard to keep her daydreams at bay.

Marcy decided that part of it was the playacting that they were doing. Every time that she pretended to be Alpha's slavegirl, the role seemed more real to her. As if she was being trained through repetition. It seemed natural to submit. Natural to obey. Natural to see Alpha not as a new friend or potential lover, but as a silver-clad goddess who had claimed her as her property.

The Lone Oyster

Marcy was so engrossed in her fantasies about Alpha that it wasn't until they reached the next bar that she noticed that Beta wasn't with them. "Hey, where's your friend?"

Alpha shrugged. "We're going to meet up later on. Beta saw a girl that she liked the looks of. I imagine there'll be one more slave to keep you company on the trip back to Neptune."

Marcy rolled her eyes. She was tempted to ask how Beta had known that the girl was into her. But knowing Alpha, she'd probably spin her a tale about having a Space Lesbomatic on her utility belt that could detect kinky lesbians at 50 paces.

Still, she could hardly complain about her companion's stories. It may have been a cheesy gimmick, but Alpha's space domme act was definitely turning her on. However, during their next round of playacting the game started going a little far.

Alpha frowned in disapproval as they waited at the bar for their drinks. "Come here, slave."

Even though this was just part of the act, Marcy felt vaguely uncomfortable. As if she'd been bad, and that her mistress might...punish her. Visions of being put over Alpha's knee and spanked right there in the middle of the bar leapt into her head.

Marcy gave her best attempt at a curtsy.

"What is it, my queen? How may I please you?"

Without warning Alpha plunged her hand down Marcy's waistband and curled her fingers around her pussy.

"Hey! Watch where you're touching me!"

"I can touch you wherever I like. Your body is mine, remember? My property. My...toy."

Alpha pulled her hand out. Then, quite slowly, she gave her finger a lick.

"As I thought. Wet. You Earth girls have no self-control."

Marcy's face turned red as she realized that she really was that horny and that Alpha's finger probably was wet. And that this was all happening in public. "I-"

"Have you been pleasuring yourself without your mistress's permission?"