I was Late

Story Info
she is punished for being late.
3.3k words
4.25
36.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was late...and I knew he wouldn't be happy. I had stopped to grab a coffee on the way home from the store and ended up chatting with a friend. When I got to the door he was sitting in the kitchen waiting for me.

"You're late!" he said in that calm low voice he only used when he was about to punish me.

I started to apologize but I saw in his eyes that he didn't want me to speak.

"Come here" he said and patted his lap. I knew he meant I was to come and lay down across his knees. I did exactly that.

"You've been acting out all week, I think I will call in sick today and stay home to punish you."

My heart began racing, I knew it was going to be a long day. His hand moved across my ass...slowly circling my cheeks. I waited for the first hit, hoping to get the beginning over with fast. He pulled down my shorts and panties...leaving my cheeks exposed. "Now...you're going to count for me...you'll receive 10 swats now and then we will move on to something else."

I gulped and braced myself. The first smack came down hard and made me gasp. I almost forgot to count but took a quick breath "One" I said just in time, I knew he would just add extra swats if I didn't count fast enough. Each smack was harder than the one before. It took a lot of concentration to keep counting. "Ten" I said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Good girl. Now go upstairs, there are instructions for you on the bed, follow them...you have 30 minutes".

I stood up, carefully avoiding rubbing my sore bottom...that always earned me extra swats. I hurried up the stairs to the bedroom. On the bed there was a note, a thong, and a bra that had holes to let my nipples hang out, a blindfold, nipple clamps attached with a chain to a clit clamp and a butt plug.

The note told me to shower, shave and put everything on the bed on and kneel on the floor facing the door and wait for him. Looking at the items my body broke out in a slight sweat, I knew I was in for a good punishment and although I was nervous I was also quite excited.

I got undressed and quickly stepped into the shower I washed and shaved and then using the help of the warm water I inserted the butt plug. It was a medium sized one, but still painful. I had to steady my breathing and stand still...letting my body get used to the feeling.

I dried off, brushed my hair and walked to the bed. I slip on the thong, knowing he wanted me to have something on that would keep the plug in place. Next the bra, I flicked my thumb across my nipples to get them to perk up and peak out through the holes.

I applied the clamps to each nipple and to my clit, after each one I had to stop and take a breath. I put on the blindfold and knelt down, facing the door. I had barely gotten into position when I heard his footsteps on the stairs.

The door opened and I could feel him looking me over. "Good girl, I see you are all ready for me."

He walked over to me, his fingers running across my hair. He reached down and gave the plug a pat and reach around to give the chain between the clamps a tug.

"Now, stand up I want to position you just right." I did as I was told and he led me into the closet. I could feel that he had moved all the clothes, leaving lots of room. He put cuffs around my wrists and pulled them out. He was fastening them to the clothes rods on either side of the closet. He put cuffs around my ankles and somehow fastened them to the rods as well. I was standing spread eagle and couldn't close my legs. He moved around to my breasts I could feel him thread something through the chain and the he was pulling the chain towards the floor until my nipples were painfully pulled taunt, I had no choice but to bend over slightly.

"There...the perfect punishment position...well...for now at least". His hands ran across my body smacking me here and there. I had no idea what to expect, my heart was racing and I had to concentrate on controlling my breathing.

"I love seeing you like this, nervous, excited, bound and waiting. I find it very arousing"

His hand came down hard across my ass, smacking the end of the plug giving it a jolt that made me try and lunge forward. My movements made the chains of the clamps pull hard on my nipples and clit; I let out a slight scream and knew I was in more trouble as soon as I heard it.

"Now, now, you know you aren't aloud to scream like that, what if the neighbors hear you? I guess we'll have to use the gag this time" I whimpered slightly, I knew the gag just meant he could up the punishment.

"Open" he said and I did as I was told, I opened my mouth and let him insert the gag. I felt him close the clasp and took a deep breath.

"How do you like the plug?" he asked as he began a steady slap against the base. "It feels good doesn't it? You enjoy having your ass stretched, don't you"? I knew he wanted me to agree so I did all I could do to make him happy, I nodded my head and let out an "Mmmhmmm", hoping he would be satisfied with that.

"Good, I like to hear that". He moved back around behind me and I could hear him reaching for something, then I felt the wooden spoon resting on my right cheek. "Let's see, I think maybe 10 swats to each cheek may be a good start."

I braced myself the best I could, I was trying to figure out how to stand still...moving in any direction would just cause the chain to pull on my already sore and swollen nipples and clit.

I didn't have time to think it through before the spoon hit my right cheek. I moved forward and the pain hit me. I knew I had to brace my body and stand still. It took 4 hits to my right cheek before I figured it out. My nipples and clit were on fire, I had beads of sweat dripping off my skin and by the time he had finished with each cheek I was shaking.

"That wasn't so bad, now was it?" I shook my head for him, knowing he wanted me to confirm what he said. His hands ran across my breasts, I squealed into the gag. His fingers moved down to my clit and into my pussy.

"Oh, what do we have here; your pussy is all wet, are you enjoying this?" I didn't move or respond...not knowing what he wanted to hear. "No need to say anything, your pussy just gave you away".

He moved in front of me...and suddenly he pulled the clamps off my nipples, the sudden rush of blood made me scream. He chuckled and he rolled my nipples between his thumbs and fore fingers.

I gasped and tried to pull away from him...the way I was tied I couldn't move away. "Stand up straight for me" My knees were weak but I did as I was told. I straightened out, the plug in my ass didn't seem to like the new position much and I started to squirm to try and find a more comfortable position. The squirming only made the chain on my clit begin tugging at me again. I took a breath and stood still.

"Good...now...let's continue." I could feel the wooded spoon again, but this time on my left nipple. I shook my head and tried to say please no...but all that came out was a mumble. First I could feel his hand brush across my nipple...then the spoon landed with a loud smack. I pulled back, away from the spoon but the chain and clamp on my clit pulled me right back to him. Again I took a deep breath and forced myself to stand still.

"I think 10 smacks to each nipple should do" I gasped, he had never given my nipples that kind of punishment. By the time he was done I could barely keep myself standing. If my wrists weren't attached to the rods I would have probably buckled to my knees.

"Good girl, you are taking this well." His hands moved down my sides...gently caressing my skin. I could feel his right hand press against the small of my back. His lips began kissing my neck. I moaned quietly enjoying his affection. His left hand was suddenly on my clit and he pulled off the clamp, I screamed into the gag and my knees buckled from under me.

He was there to catch me. His fingers began running across my clit. I was swollen from being clamp for so long and each stroke was a mix between pleasure and pain.

Leaving the cuffs on, he untied my wrists and ankles. "Move over to the bed, lay on your back, with your ass at the edge." It took me a minute to be able to move, my ass was throbbing from the plug, but I made my way to the bed. I positioned myself the way he had instructed and felt him pull of my thong and tie my wrists and ankles to the bed, leaving me in the spread eagle position yet again.

"I love the look of your swollen pink clit...let's expose it a bit more" I could feel him pulling at my outer lips then I felt the clothespin...first one...then another...4 on each lip. I heard something I didn't recognize, a sort of tearing. Then I felt it...he was taping the cloths pins to my thighs, pulling them as far back as he could. Leaving my clit and pussy totally exposed.

"It seems that 10 is our number tonight. So that would mean your clit will also get 10 swats." I shook my head back and forth, trying hard to plead with him. He had never done this before and I wasn't sure if my swollen slit could take 10 swats. I was tied tight, no way to move or wiggle out of his way.

He realized what I was trying to do. "You have been bad all week and have earned this extra punishment." His tone of voice was low and I could hear that he was serious and I also knew that this wasn't the end of my punishment. "I'm enjoying this spoon as well, so we'll just continue using it."

I swallowed hard; the spoon was going to hurt. He placed the spoon on my clit, letting me feel the wood, and then I felt the first smack. My whole body flinched and began to shake. "Mmmm I am going to enjoy this." The next 9 swats seemed to last forever, by the time they were over I was breathing hard and fast, tears rolled down my cheeks from under the blindfold. Before I could compose myself he ripped the tape from my thighs, pulling the clothes pins from my lips. I was sobbing into my gag, trying to catch my breath.

His hands began to slowing move across my stomach...gentle and soft...calming me down. Once I was able to breathe normal he stopped. "Now, I'm going to let you flip over onto your stomach. I want your ass hanging over the end of the bed" He untied my wrists and ankles and helped me stand up. I positioned myself the way I was told. Once in position he tied me back down. I could feel him removing my gag. I swallowed and moved my jaw around to adjust.

He moved around to lie in front of me. "Wrap those lips around my cock. Make me feel that you are sorry for being a bad girl." I did as I was told. I began to suck on his cock running my tongue up and down his shaft, stopping at the tip to gently suckle on it. I could hear him moan and knew I was doing well. I continued and took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could without gagging. Pressing my lips hard against him, letting my tongue flick across against the tip every time I came to the top.

"Good girl, I think you are showing remorse." He moved away from me standing up from the bed. I heard him move behind me. "Now...what to do about this plug, you seem to be enjoying it." He grabbed the end and pulled on it...the thick base of the plug tugged on my anal muscle, the pain was intense and I buried my face into the bed so I wouldn't make a sound.

"Look at how your ass adjusts to it, I'm quite impressed." He pushed it back in, pulled it out and pushed it back. I could feel his cock press against me and I knew he was about to fuck me. I had hoped he would have removed the plug before he shoved into me, but he didn't. His cock pushed into my pussy, pressing against the plug in my ass.

He had tied me down tightly; there was no room for me to move out of his way. He began to fuck me hard, grabbing onto my hips for leverage. The way I was positioned left him room to lunge deep inside of me.

"I love just fucking you, I love to hear you grunt each time I bury my cock deep inside of you." His right hand moved away from my hip and I felt it come down hard across my ass, hitting the base of the plug. He began slapping my ass, making sure to hit the plug at random. His thrusts were steady and hard and it didn't seem like he was going to cum anytime soon.

All of a sudden he stopped. "I still have one last thing in store for you." I felt him reach around underneath me; his fingers began rubbing my swollen sore clit as he began slowly thrusting in and out of me. "I am going to make you cum, and not just once. You're going to beg me to stop."

I heard what he said but had no idea what he was going to do. My body was giving in to all the stimulation and I could feel an orgasm coming. His fingers were tugging at my clit; his cock had found a steady rhythm.

"Tell me when you're going to cum; I want to hear you say it." I began to moan, my body relaxed under all the attention. I could feel my muscles starting to quiver and I knew I was going to cum.

"Now...I'm cumming..." I moaned. His fingers moved faster and I came like never before. My body began to shake and I collapsed against his hand and the bed.

"Ah, but we aren't done yet" He pulled his cock out of me and untied me. "Flip over to your back, head on the pillows" From the tone in his voice I knew I didn't dare argue. I did what I was told. My hands and ankles were restrained leaving me yet again in that spread eagle position. He lay down next to me, his lips close to my ear.

"You're going to cum again for me." His right hand moved between my legs and his fingers began caressing my still swollen and aroused clit. It didn't take long for me to orgasm a second time.

"Very nice...I like that, but we aren't done." He moved between my legs and I could feel him tugging on the plug. He moved one hand to play with my clit, while the other played with the plug, between the pain and the pleasure I came again, just as he pulled the plug out completely.

He chuckled "3 times...how nice, but we aren't done yet." He pushed his cock into my wet pussy. I had never had 3 orgasms this close together and the walls of my pussy were sore and my clit was aching. He pushed into me and stopped. I heard him reach for something, and then I heard a vibration.

"Please, no...I've had enough". The vibrator touched my clit and I jumped, the sensation was enough to make me cum again. "Please...stop" I whined. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and pushed into my ass. I moaned in pain, still sore from the plug. He pushed the vibrator into my pussy. It was the one with a vibrating piece that hit my clit.

"Now...you're going to help me." He untied one of my hands. "You're going to use this vibrator on yourself while I fuck your ass. I want you to pump it in and out of your pussy and make sure you hit your clit and keep the vibration on high. I want you to cum again."

I whimpered. "I've had enough...please...no more." He chuckled "You'll do as I say...you haven't been punished enough." I knew my choices were limited so I did as I was told.

He began pumping his cock into my ass, hard and fast. I pushed the vibrator into my pussy, my body tired and over stimulated. Each stroke hurt and my clit was screaming for me to stop, but I knew I had to do as I was told.

"Yes...good girl. Push that dildo deep inside your wet pussy. I want to hear you cum again." I was sore but I couldn't stop my body from reacting to the stimulation. I could feel the orgasm build. "Oh god...I'm cumming" I moaned loudly...the pain was awful; my clit was exploding in pain.

He pushed hard into me and then stopped. He didn't come so I knew it wasn't over yet. He pulled out of my ass and untied my other hand.

"Now, I want you to reach around and push that dildo into your ass with one hand, with the other hand you are going to rub your clit. I want to feel you cum while I am fucking you. I began to sob.

"Please, I can't take anymore, just fuck me or let me suck you off, please don't make me cum again."

He grabbed my nipples and pulled them hard. "You will do as I say or we will start this whole punishment over, all the way from the beginning." My heart began to race and I did as I was told. With one hand I pushed the dildo into my sore ass and I positioned the other hand on my clit and waited.

"Good girl" he whispered then he thrust his rock hard cock into my aching pussy. His strokes were fast and deep. Each one tugging at my sore lips and stretching my sore muscles.

"Now...let me see you rubbing that clit ...and I want to feel you using that vibrator on your ass." I did what he wanted. Rubbing my clit brought tears to my eyes and pushing and pulling the vibrator in and out of my ass wasn't any better. My whole body was on fire, yet I could feel the orgasm building yet again. I started breathing faster, heavier and my fingers began rubbing my clit faster, totally ignoring the pain, wanting the release. "Yes I can see it; you're going to cum again. Good girl! Cum with me." He pushed hard into me and his stokes picked up in speed. I screamed as the orgasm hit me and he let out a loud grunt and collapsed on top of me. His lips kissed my forehead. "Good girl...yes you are a very good girl."