I Was Left Alone On A Nudist Beach.

Story Info
My first nudist experience became marathon sex.
3.1k words
4.48
75.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,228 Followers

Written in answer to a request by Penny, another Literotica member. Her ideas, her experiences, her scenario.

***

Penny dared to go to the nudist beach, she dared to relax naked in the sea with three men she’d just met......

***

Myself and Mark had often talked about the nudist beach not far from us. I’d never felt brave enough to visit it, and being quite buxom I was always a bit self conscious of showing too much. I knew Mark had been there when he was younger, and after one night when we’d been out on the town, drinking and partying, we’d had a long chat, and we decided we would visit together.

In preparation, I decided to have an all over body spray tan, again something of a first, and with a full waxing I was ready. Wednesday was the day. It was sunny and hot, and Mark took the day off work. We’d rented a beach hut just as a base, and a place to leave our stuff.

I was wearing just a summer dress, with nothing underneath. Just walking to and from the car felt daring, the air flowing free around my bald pussy.

Mark was carrying a bag with some towels, drinks, and snacks. I had a small bag with sun cream and tissues etc. My whole body was tingling as we found the beach hut at the top of the beach.

We put most of the stuff down in the hut and Mark looked at me.

“Are you ready baby?” He was already out of his clothes, and I could see that he was semi excited by my jump into the unknown.

“Yes, I said I’d do it, and I will.”

With one movement I’d lifted my dress over my head, kicked off my sandals, and was completely naked.

Mark took my hand, and we walked the short distance to the top of the beach. The sun and the sea breeze felt wonderful on my bare skin. He laid out the towels, and we sat down. Subconsciously, I was keeping my legs quite tightly together, and eventually I got into a comfortable sitting position.

The beach was not overcrowded, a few couples spread out for quite a distance, a few ‘old’ men who were perhaps there for a reason, and one group of three young lads, who were kicking a soccer ball around, and showing off their obvious attributes in both bodies, and manhoods.

“When you’re feeling comfortable I’d love to do that walk,” Mark said. We’d discussed it, the fact that he’d love to take me for a walk along the shoreline, and show me off.

Taking a deep breath, I replied, “Ok, let’s do it, c’mon.”

Mark pulled me to my feet, and holding my hand, we walked down to the sea’s edge. The water was hissing over the smooth sand, and we began to wander along, through the advancing and retreating foam. I felt the eyes of the world on me, but as time passed, I felt more and more relaxed. When we passed by the three young lads, they actually stopped kicking their ball, and I could hear a few snatches of conversation, about whether I’d ‘done’ various things!

After walking for a while, we turned around, and walked back along the beach, and returned to our towels.

The boys were still messing around, and I had a chance to study them behind my sunglasses. From their shouts, I deduced that the black lad was called Sonny, and he had the biggest cock of the three, John looked the youngest, with brown hair, and an innocent looking face. His cock was the least big, but it seemed much thicker than the others. Clint was the third, he was blonde, very tall, with a hugely muscular body, and another sizeable cock.

What fascinated me was the question of how they would look when they were erect? How big would they actually be?

Now is that the sort of question a woman like me should be asking?

As I watched, Clint kicked the ball way up in the air, and it landed just yards from where we were sitting. Sonny ran to retrieve the ball, and smiling he apologised for kicking up the sand. I couldn’t help but stare at a much closer view of his cock.

“That’s ok, it’s good to see you so active,” I said, and wondered why I’d said it.

Then to my absolute astonishment, Mark said, “If you guys want a beer, I’ve got plenty here.”

They didn’t need a second invitation, free beer, and a naked woman was too much to refuse.

I whispered behind my hand to Mark, “What on earth are you doing?” but all he did was to smile back.

All three sat themselves down in front of us, and they all had cans of beer supplied by Mark, while both I, and Mark had large glasses of white wine. We found out that they were friends from the local college, just chilling out, but thought it might be fun to try out this nudist beach.

Although I was occasionally glancing at their cocks, they didn’t hide the fact that they were looking at my pussy, whenever I slightly changed my sitting position.

However, the whole scenario changed when Mark’s mobile rang, and it was Chris from work, and I quickly realised that there was some sort of crisis happening.

I could see from his expression, and then his answers, that he was going to have to go in.

“Look baby, I’m gonna have to sort this out, I’ll try and get back later, but you stay and enjoy the good weather.”

“I’ll come back with you,” was my immediate answer, but when he insisted that I stay, I panicked a bit and said, “Look, you can’t leave me alone,” and then whispering, “not with these guys anyway.”

“I’m sure these guys will take care of you, don’t worry, I’ll keep in touch on the phone.”

“Yeah, we’re all cool, you can leave her with us, no problem,” Sonny quickly added.

And in a few seconds I was left, on my own, naked, with three equally naked guys, barely out of their teens.

There seemed to be an awkward silence before we all had some more beer, and wine, and the guys were having juvenile banter about stuff I knew not a lot about.

I decided to be independent, and have a dip in the sea.

“Hey you guys, help yourself to more beer, I’m going to have a bit of a swim, I won’t be long.”

Trying not to expose too much of my pussy, I got up, and walked quickly down to the sea. The water was surprisingly warm, and I was soon enjoying the sensation of naked swimming. As I swam I was thinking how vulnerable I was, left alone with three, probably very horny, young guys. It was then that I realised how horny I actually felt, slightly excited, but slightly guilty.

I had no time to dwell on that, because as I swam on my back, enjoying the sun on my breasts, I was suddenly lifted up, out of the water, and thrown, several feet, through the air, until I crashed back into the sea, and under the surface, only to emerge to the sound of laughter from Clint, John, and Sonny.

“You bastards,” I shouted, spluttering, but half laughing, as my feet found the sandy bottom, and I managed to stand upright, with the water about chest high.

All three of them whooped, and shouted out, in fits of laughter, as they closed in to repeat the exercise.

“No guys, no, you’ll drown me.”

I didn’t really mean it, I was a very competent swimmer, but it was occurring to me that these high jinks might be showing a bit too much familiarity.

“Mark said that we were to look after to you, so we won’t let you drown Penny,” Clint was behind me, as he took hold of my arms, and Sonny grabbed my ankles, and they threw me up in the air again.

More laughter ensued, and as I surfaced, this time John grabbed me from behind, ready for one of the others to grab my ankles again.

As I prepared myself to take a deep breath before being thrown, I felt something that was familiar to me. John was holding my upper arms, and I could feel his erect cock pressing into my buttocks. Before having any time to think, Clint had grabbed my ankles, and I was up in the air again.

When I resurfaced, the guys were whooping once more, but I was thinking that the situation was becoming potentially out of hand. I felt strangely elated, but a little afraid. And it wasn’t long before I knew I was going to be violated in some way.

In a few seconds, Clint had hold of one arm, while Sonny had the other one. John was half standing, half floating in front of me. This time both Clint and Sonny’s erect cocks bumped against my hips, and I knew I had to say something.

“C’mon fellas, I think this has gone far enough, perhaps we ought......” and I was halfway through the sentence when John took both my ample breasts in his hands and started to squeeze them, and pinch the nipples.

Unfortunately for me he’d found one of my triggers.

As I’d just uttered the words, “......perhaps we ought to go back.....” I suddenly found myself adding, “.......oh god, you mustn’t do this....please,” but I was saying it in such a way that it didn’t show a lot of resistance.

As John massaged my breasts, one of the others, I wasn’t sure whether it was Clint or Sonny, started to stroke my pussy under the water.

“Fuck, you shouldn’t be doing this guys, I’m married, Mark will come back soon.....” but it sounded pretty pathetic, and disastrously my pussy was telling another story.

It was too late, I heard my next words spoken like they were being said by another person.

“Oh god, you mustn’t, oh god, John, please, please don’t,” but it was beyond the point of no return, as he lifted my legs up, pulling one limb each side of his body. Helplessly, I was being held, my lower half buoyant, as John’s cock slid, inch by inch, inside me.

“Oh.....oh.... ohhhhh, god, no, John......John, no, oh my god......please...... oh fuck, you bastards, oh my god....”

I was at their mercy, Mark had a lot to answer for, leaving me alone with these guys. It flashed through my mind that he did it deliberately, he’d always fantasised about me with other guys, young ones. When he had suggested it, usually as he was fucking me, it had turned me on too.

All that raced around my brain as I was held firm, and was buffeted by the sea, but also by John starting to fuck me.

“Oh shit, oh god.......” the sense of not consenting, but wanting this in my dreams, conflicted, and Clint somehow got a sense of this.

“I think she’s starting to enjoy it guys,” he said triumphantly, “go for it John boy.”

I had no idea if anyone on the beach had seen what was going on, but my body had betrayed me. My legs had wrapped their way around John’s waist, and his thrusting was bringing a reaction.

“For fuck’s sake, you bloody little bastards.......oh fucking hell...oh my god.....I don’t believe it......fuck...I’m going to cum.”

Sonny whooped again, as he was pinching, and squeezing my tits again.

“Oohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck!” The feeling underwater of my pussy pulsating was so unique, I was gasping, trying not to swallow any sea water.

As I felt my orgasm coming to an end, I shuddered in panic as I saw from John’s face he was on the edge. I saw his eyes shut tight, and heard him grunting, as he emptied himself into me.

“Oh fuck,” I repeated, “you really shouldn’t have done that.” But I’d been switched on, and when Sonny told me that their fun wasn’t over yet, I followed meekly, as he led me by the hand up the beach.

“Boys, Mark is going to be back soon, you do know that?”

“Yeah, we do, but there’s two of us who have unfinished business.”

Guiltily wanting to be used again, I followed Sonny behind some rocks at the top of the beach just adjacent to our hut.

“Bend over, on your knees, and spread your legs,” Sonny commanded.

I glanced down before I acquiesced, and my eyes widened, as I saw the size of his erect cock. Dark, thick, long, and with the dampness of the ocean making it glisten in the sunlight.

Both John and Clint stood watching, as I was spreadeagled across a large flat topped boulder.

I heard Sonny spit into the palm of his hand so that he could lubricate his cock, and then he was seeking my pussy opening.

With one hand on my ass he started to push his way in.

I could hear myself groaning, and my whole body tensed as my pussy took his cock. “Oh Sonny, oh wow Sonny...... yes.” And then I relaxed. Closing my eyes, I wanted to enjoy it now, if Mark was here, he would only have himself to blame, if he didn’t like it.

Sonny started to thrust, a thrilling feeling, I’d never felt anything so big before. In minutes, I had settled into the rhythm, and my pussy was getting used to the size of him. He certainly was a master at his craft, his cock was massaging my clit, and I was about to cum again.

“Fuck Sonny, I’m cumming........oh, oh, ohhhh god.....yesss.”

Sonny gave a snort of triumph, and slid his cock out of me. Within seconds, Clint was inside me, fucking, and my whole body shook with him pounding into me.

And then somewhat of a surprise. Clint started to cum. But whatever he lacked in stamina, he made up for in volume because he kept spurting and spurting. The feeling in my cunt was of wanting even more.

As Clint withdrew, his cock still oozing spunk, I heard my phone start to ring in the hut.

“I must get that, it’ll be Mark.”

Sonny helped me up, and I just caught the phone after it had rung many times. It was Mark, and I noticed nine texts that he’d sent earlier.

“Hi baby, I guess you’re enjoying yourself relaxing?”

Guilt swept over me, “Yes darling, I’m having a nice time. Have been chatting and swimming with Sonny and his mates. How’s things at work, have you sorted it?”

Just as I was speaking, Sonny slipped his arm around me, and started to finger my pussy.

“Well I’m in the process of sorting it, once I’ve made some phone calls, it will be. Are you ok baby? You sound distracted?”

Sonny had collected Clint’s spunk on his fingers, and was rubbing it into my nipples.

“No darling, I’m just getting the sand off my feet.” Even as

I spoke Sonny had bent me over the small table in the hut, and was pushing his cock into me.

“Ohhhh......,” I bit my lip, “sorry darling I’ve just knocked a glass of wine over,” I lied, as Sonny went deep inside me.

“Ok baby, I’ll see you soon, be good.”

“Yes.....darling.......bye.” and I then added....to Sonny, “Fucking hell, that was my hus.....band.....oh god you bastard.....oh...go on..harder.”

Sonny did go harder, but only when he had rolled me onto my back on the cushions in the hut. With my thighs splayed open, he thrust into me, As I looked up at the sweat was starting to run down his brow. He began to grunt, and he was striving to satisfy himself, however his powerful efforts were bringing me to the edge yet again.

I’d never cum so many times before, but as I was moaning, and my body beginning its umpteenth orgasm. I was aware of the other two looking into the hut from the doorway, and uttering words of encouragement.

With my eyes closed I was gritting my teeth as the orgasm overtook me, the boys at the door cheered as Sonny gasped, and grunted, and his cock unloaded inside me. I was breathing fast as Sonny withdrew his dripping cock, and John prepared to mount me.

“Oh god,” I groaned, “I don’t think I can take any more.”

But John was already inside my oozing pussy, I could feel spunk, wet, on my inner thighs.

I opened my eyes, just to make eye contact with John, perhaps to gain some sympathy for my exhausted state. I could see Sonny standing at the side of me, with his cock now semi erect, but still with beads of semen at its tip. Clint was still looking in from the doorway, with the sun shining in behind him, which was shining straight onto my face.

And then I went rigid, looking over Clint’s shoulder was another face, it was Mark!

My mind was in an absolute state of confusion, I’d only spoken to Mark on the phone a short time before, at his office, and here he was watching me have sex with three young guys, and seemingly enjoying it.

It rapidly dawned on me that this was a massive conspiracy, the whole thing had been set up. My husband had arranged to have me gangbanged. Well, I was the sort of woman who would always try to get my own back.

Using all my strength of what I had left, I rolled John over, and onto his back, and mounted him, my thighs astride his cock. Looking at Mark as he stood in the doorway, I started to fuck John with the whole of my ample body striving to bring myself off.

“You bastard Mark, you arranged all this, well I’ve loved it, and if you thought I wouldn’t, then watch this.”

Poor John, the young lad was on the end of the hardest fuck he would ever had. I thrust down on him, feeling his cock deep inside me, and my clit rubbing hard against his body. I was grunting, moaning, and finally crying out as I made myself cum yet again, and then rising off him, so that I could suck his cock, until he pumped his spunk into my mouth.

“There you go, husband, your little plan worked, but don’t expect me not to get my revenge when you least expect it!

TBC?


Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,228 Followers