I Was Targeted by a Horny Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers

She looked up at me, as I put my hands in her hair and began to slide my hard dick in between her lips. With each thrust I went deeper, she swirled her tongue around it and I relished the look on her face.

Soon, I was thrusting my cock as deep as it would go, and she was swallowing the end of it down her throat. I grabbed her head with both hands and she knew I was going to cum. I groaned and started pumping my sperm deep into her mouth.

I exploded into her. The hot sperm poured into her throat, some escaping, and painting her face. Her eager mouth lapped up as much as it could. Her hands continued to slowly pump my cock, working out every last bit of cum while she mischievously, slowly, kissed the sensitive throbbing tip, sending me into delicious agony. She swallowed every drop and kept sucking until I pulled my spent cock from her mouth.

I pulled her to her feet and I lead her over to the front of the car. I pushed her over the hood hitching up her skirt over her buttock. She waited, panting in anticipation as I kicked her feet wide apart and spread her thighs wide.

I held her there motionless for a brief moment, I reached around from behind her placing one hand on her pussy, the other on her breasts, and then I leaned forward to her ear.

"Do you want it?" I asked.

"Yes," she gasped, moaning, trying to push back against me harder. I held her fast.

"Yes, what?" I demanded.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me." She moaned.

"Right here in the parking lot?" I asked.

"Please, just fuck me. I want to feel cock inside me." She pleaded. "I really want you to fuck me here. I want you to bend me over this car and fuck me like a cheap whore."

I raised up to a standing position spreading my own feet apart in a strong powerful stance holding my cock in one hand. She looked back at me with pleading eyes as I put my hand on her back and lined my dick up with her wet cunt.

"I'm going to fuck you like a dog you little slut." I snarled.

"Oh yes..." she gasped.

I let her feel the head of my cock nudge at her for just an instant, teasing her and making her beg for it. As I slid my dick into her she shuddered and closed her eyes in pleasure. "God that feels so good." She sighed in a low voice.

I looked around, I saw two men in the shadows of the parking lot watching us. They had their dicks out and were jerking themselves off as they stood there watching our performance. At this point I didn't care and just continued with my assault on her pussy.

I began to pump her body roughly and as she looked back at me and gripped the front of the car to brace herself I thrust in and out of her with all my might.

"That's it, just like that, I like it rough." she moaned, "I needed this being treated like a slut bent over this car being fucked hard from behind."

As I banged into her nice and deep she gasped out and began to grunt.

"Mmmgh mmmgh... nnngh..." was all she could mumble out as I began to pull her hair.

She cried out in shock and pain and pleasure. My cock ravaged her tight, swollen pussy. It clutched at my cock I as I pulled back, slowly then I slammed it in again, as far as I could go. I felt it bottom out inside her; I felt her pussy stretch to accommodate it.

I built up a rhythm of hard, deep thrusts - some agonizingly slow and some fast. She was whimpering, pushing back against me, crying out softly at each inward thrust. I was fucking her savagely, holding onto to her hips for leverage.

I slammed into her pussy again and again and again. She braced herself against the car when suddenly her head tilted backwards.

With my hand I grabbed her hair; I pulled, making her arch her back more violently as I thrust harder and harder. My balls slapped against her ass and I drove her pelvis into the car with every push.

Her moans increased in pitch until they were nearly screams. She was so close to coming. Her pussy tightened around me and she begged me to fuck me harder, harder, harder. I ruthlessly pounded my cock into her even harder and faster than before with a power she didn't expect.

I could hear her body hit the car with every thrust. She pushed against me, guiding me deeper as her orgasm built up. She couldn't take much more and she looked back at me – her face showed that she was almost ready to cum.

Burying myself completely I ground my cock against her g-spot deep inside her pussy while my crotch pressed against her. This stimulation, combined with my finger working its way into her ass sent her over edge.

I felt her pussy explode with pleasure and she arched her back like a cat. I could feel her body being consumed by an enormous orgasm. She leaned her head back as she screamed out her orgasm.

As I continued to pump my cum into her, a smile broke the surface of her lips. I felt her inner walls pulse around my cock, her pussy squeezed my dick like a vice, milking it for every drop of my cum she could get.

I thrust hard a few more times. As my cum spurted liquid fire into her pussy I felt the warm liquid gushing into her, my cock filling her quivering passage with my seed.

As her head sank to the hood of the car in exhaustion I pinned her body against the car as my cock began to soften and I filled her with the last few drop of my cum.

As we both came back to this world we noticed the cars around us were starting to leave, the club must have been closing. I pulled my pants up as she pulled her skirt down, she then loaded her tits back into her skimpy lace bra and quickly buttoned her blouse.

I picked up her purse from the ground and handed it to her. She gave me a smug smile. She reached in the purse and pulled out a small piece of paper. "Here this is my cell phone number and private email address if you ever want to get together again sometime just let me know."

As she walked away in the direction of her husband I pulled her panties from the windshield and asked "Aren't you forgetting something?" She turned and smiled and said "No sweetie you keep those as a trophy to remember me by."

She walked back towards the bar with her husband following slightly behind her like a little lost puppy. They then disappeared from sight and I got into my car and drove away not sure if this was just a crazy dream. I was mentally and physically exhausted but so happy and contented replaying the whole night over and over in my head.

The next day I sent her an email telling her I had a great time. I didn't expect to hear back from her but later that day I received a follow up email and a copy of the video of us that her husband had taken along with some additional pictures of her in some sexy outfits. She also included an invitation to get together the next weekend at a local hotel which we did, and "that" is an even more erotic story.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
576 Followers
12