I was their Cum Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Denied pleasures...
1.5k words
3.98
79.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drift out of a fitful sleep and open my eyes, blinking slowly. I'm surrounded by darkness. I lift an arm and feel around me, trying to figure out my surroundings. I must have lost consciousness in the van, I think to myself. That's the only explanation I can come up with as to how I've ended up here.

I go to lift the other arm then realise I've been handcuffed to something. I shift uncomfortably, jabs running through my thighs and legs as the sensation returns to them. After a few minutes of confusion I discover that I'm sat on wooden flooring, my arm handcuffed to a post of some sort. I wriggle around and shift across the floor in an attempt to snap the handcuff. It doesn't work and I groan with frustration and panic. At least in the van I knew where I was - now I could be anywhere. I also realise I'm fully naked. The realisation of this panics me further and I hyperventilate, tugging my yanked arm fiercely.

A bright light fills the room suddenly and I look away quickly, wincing at the harshness of it. I'm still looking away when a hand grabs me by the torso. Now! I punch the stranger's chest as hard as I can, yanking my other arm in the process. The stranger pulls his hand back, hissing sharply. I scramble up but before I get on my feet the man grabs me by the torso and forces me down to the floor. Expertly, he wraps a rope around my stomach and straps me into something behind me. I try to get back up but I'm strapped in too tightly - I can barely move now. Swiftly, the man takes my free hand and handcuffs me to an adjoining pole. The only part of my body I can move now is my legs. I aim a kick at the man but this time the man moves away and I miss. Looking up at his face, I realise it's Jack - one of the kidnappers. I have no time to contemplate this thought as my other kidnapper Emma dashes into the room carrying a box.

I watch fearfully now as she lays the box near my feet. She snatches at my leg and grabs onto it, digging her nails in slightly. I lash out with my other leg but Jack grabs it in mid swing and pulls it over to him. The pair move away from each other, pulling my legs out until I'm fully exposed. I can't do anything to stop them - all I can do is plead with them to stop. They ignore my pleading and stare at each other, smiling a knowing grin. Keeping a firm lock on my leg, Emma reaches into the box and pulls out a large black dildo. I scream and struggle away from her, the rope cutting into my stomach. She lays it on the floor next to my pussy and pulls out a second sex toy - this time a small pink vibrator. Jack's hand moves to my tit and slowly rubs around my nipple, almost absentmindedly. Emma see's this and makes no comment and rummages through the box again. When she's satisfied she's got what she needs, she presses the little pink vibrator on. Jack pinches my nipple and I yelp.

A third person enters the room and Jack and Emma look up simultaneously.

"There you are! We thought you weren't going to turn up." Jack laughs. The stranger emits a low chuckle.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world." The man speaks in a low, velvety baritone. I tremble with fear. The man moves across the room and sits in between Jack and Emma, directly in front of me. I move my eyes away from his penetrating gaze, his dark eyes almost violating me with their direct stare. Emma passes the man the vibrator and wraps her other arm around my leg, pulling my legs further apart. The man's face turns from curiosity to a sadistic grin.

"I don't think this bitch knows who's boss here." He growls. He grabs onto my nipple and yanks it toward him. I cry out in pain.

"Please stop, please! It hurts, it hurts so much!" I stammer out.

"I know."

The man pulls on my nipple harder, stretching it out. He lets go of it and it pings back, my areola turned to a dark, angry red. He leans down and licks the tip of my nipple then takes it all in his mouth, swirling his tongue around my sore nip. I moan involuntarily and he bites down on my nipple. I cry out again and he laughs, pinching my nipple between his teeth. He lets go of my nipple again then repeats this torture on my poor nipples. By the end, my nipples have turned to a dark shade of red, the blood returning to them. He leans back.

"Who's the master here, bitch?" He slaps my tit. I clamp my lips shut, tears steam down my face.

"I said, who's the master here, bitch?" He slaps it again, harder. I sob loudly.

"You are!" I scream out. Silently, Emma passes him the vibrator. He turns it on, a gentle buzzing sound coming from it. He circles my abused nipples, the vibrations feel so good. I moan softly, feeling myself getting wetter. He slowly trails the vibrator down my stomach circling my belly button with the tip. He remains circling around my belly button a few times them drifts down to my pussy. He traces around the top, edging close to my clit then pulling away. I'm so wet. He knows how to torture me, making me want it, need it. I need this orgasm. He traces my pussy lips with the vibrator, almost touching my clit but never actually making contact.

He continues this action, drifting from my mons to my pussy lips, almost to my clit, then back again, and again, and again. After what is seemingly the hundredth time of doing this, he stops. I look up, my face flushed with arousal. My pussy's sore and puffy with arousal, my clit poking out lewdly.

"Do you want to cum?" He asks. I nod my head quickly. He looks back to Emma, who produces a large bottle of water.

"Drink this." I nod my head frantically - I'll do anything to cum. I open my mouth wide as he pours the liquid down my throat. I accept it willingly, but after a while I realise this was a bad idea. I can feel my bladder filling up, and the need to piss is getting worse. I've fallen right into their trap, again. He forces the water down my throat now. I struggle to keep drinking but I know I'll be punished if I don't. Finally, when I've drank every last drop, he puts the bottle down. My bladder's filled to the brim, and I need to piss. I try to clench my pussy lips together but Jack and Emma force my legs open wider, forcing me open. I can feel the pee rushing to my vagina - I can't stop it. I clench shut but a drop falls out. The man leans towards me again and places his hands on my pussy. He lifts the hood off of my clit and gently begins to stroke it, his big finger caressing my tiny button.

"You know, there is a certain point of sexual arousal that a woman simply cannot hold onto her piss anymore. It doesn't necessarily have to be at orgasm point either. We can withhold an orgasm from this bitch but still make her piss. That way she'll still be a slave to her sexual desires, and we can control her, mould her to our ways." Jack and Emma stare at him as he says this, their eyes opening wider.

He rubs my clit with fairy-light touches, infuriatingly light touches. I need to cum but I know he won't allow it. All I can do is enjoy the pleasure for as long as it lasts but I can't even enjoy that - I have to concentrate on holding all of the water in. His touches gradually get less frequent and lighter, till he's barely touching my clit. The dull throb of holding in my piss gradually strengthens as his touches get weaker.

"You see, it's when they least expect it that they piss. Surprise is the key element." With this statement, he suddenly presses the vibrator to my clit on full power. I moan loudly, the pleasure bursting through my body. I feel the piss start to dribble down and clench shut again but the man stretches my pussy open while focusing the vibrator on my button. This time I can't stop the piss as it jets from my pussy onto the floor, creating a large puddle. I cringe as it touches my legs but I can't move away from it. The man turns off the vibrator, leaving my orgasm at the edge.

"Now, we leave her. By morning, she'll be one step closer to our slave." He leans in to my ear, his next sentence only for my ears.

"One day, you'll be begging me to let you piss everywhere." He whispers.