I Wasn't Expecting That!

Story Info
Wife takes fantasy to a new level.
3k words
3.82
118.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in darkness, groggy as my mind slowly got around to waking up too. A quick check of the clock next to me showed nearly 4 am; little wonder I was still sleepy. I heard a noise from downstairs and realised that it must be my wife back from her night out, she must have woken me when she came in. She was not normally this late though, I thought to myself. I heard her moving around, trying, and failing, to be quiet which was normally a sign that she'd had more than her fair share of booze. As she climbed the stairs, I wondered if we'd be playing our game tonight. We didn't play it often as we didn't really get the chance as our social lives weren't exactly maxed out; indeed it was because Jenny got to go out more than me that it came about.

It all began when she was getting ready for a girls night out and I was sulking because I couldn't go. I'm not normally bothered about such things, but for some reason, on this particular night, I really didn't fancy being stuck in on my own. I'd even suggested wearing one of her dresses for a laugh, just to allow me to join them, but she wasn't having it. She could see that I was upset about it all though and asked what she could do to make it up to me. I suggested that she'd better show me a good time when she got back.

"I think I can do that" she said, putting her arms around my neck and giving me a sultry kiss on the lips. "Anything else?" she asked.

After thinking for a second, I replied "Make up a story about tonight, a steamy story involving you" I told her.

She looked puzzled. "What sort of story? I don't know what you mean"

"Just make something up, if you see someone you fancy, tell me how you made him fuck you in the toilets, that sort of thing. It'd really turn me on"

"Well ok, if that's what you want" she said, unconvinced. Although we'd done the fantasy thing in bed before, I'd never really let on how much it turned me on, and I saw this as an opportunity to crank up the heat a bit. So away she went on her night out, and when she came home, she told me how she'd supposedly fucked a waiter in the alleyway behind a restaurant whilst the girls thought she had gone to the toilet. As it was the first time, it was all a bit disjointed and she was still not sure exactly what I wanted from it, but with coaxing from me she got more and more into it and started describing things in more detail as I bent her over the sofa and fucked her from behind. I came so powerfully inside her that she commented on the fact and finally she realised that it was due to her story so that when I asked her if we could do it again, she readily agreed. And from then on, each time was more graphic and more thought had gone into it which meant that both of us got very turned on during these sessions and came hard each time.

And so here I was, feigning sleep in bed to see what happened; if she just got in without saying anything, then that would be that, but if she tried to strike up conversation, then I was in!

"You awake?" she asked. Bingo.

"Might be" I responded playfully.

"Don't you want to know how my night went, then?" she asked.

"Go on then, tell me" I said turning and faking boredom. "How was Gail?" I added. This was her work friend who she was meeting that night.

"She had to leave early. Her mum called to say her son was feeling poorly, so she went home to look after him"

"Oh" I said. "So what did you do?"

"Well, before all this we'd met some of her old work colleagues out on a leaving do, so we'd sort of tagged along with them. They were fine with me staying; they were all really nice and looked after me, especially one chap, Chris. I've hardly bought a drink all night" she said.

"Oh yes" I said knowingly. "What else did "Chris" do?"

"Well, we bumped into one of his friends, and it just so happened that he'd been stood up also so was about to head of home, but he joined us as well."

"That was convienient" said I, sarcastically.

"Yes, wasn't it" she responded, screwing her nose up at me for interrupting. "Anyway, we got detached from the rest of the group as they were going off to a club and Chris's friend wasn't dressed for it, so we stayed in the pub for a bit. Then Chris suggested we go back to his to try his bottle of Schnapps that he'd been saving for a special occasion. I asked what the occasion was today, he just said he didn't know yet, but something felt special. As I've never tried Schnapps before, I agreed to go back with them."

By this time I was a step ahead of her, and she'd never given me a story involving two men before. My cock was rigid by now in anticipation of what she was going to tell me next. She was still fully clothed and I reached out and felt for her body, moving my hand to feel her breast where I found a rock-hard nipple poking through the fabric. "What happened then?" I asked as I tweaked her bud under my fingertips.

"We went back to Chris's flat he got out the Schnapps, which I really enjoyed, by the way. I was definitely feeling quite drunk by now, and it must have shown as Chris's friend, Sean, had to catch me as I stumbled as I got up to go to the loo. He put his hands around my waist and I sort of fell into his lap, maybe he pulled me a bit too, just to help. Anyway, as I got up again, his hand brushed my boob and it sent shock waves through me and I realised I was getting really turned on. I put my hand down to ease myself back up and let it slip down to his crotch where I felt his hard cock through his jeans. I gave it a quick squeeze before telling them that I really needed to go to the bathroom"

"Let's get you undressed" I said and started pulling up her dress. She took over while I removed my boxer shorts. She wore stockings and suspenders which I love so I asked her to keep them on. As she grasped my dick and slowly started to wank it, I moved my hand between her legs to touch her pussy and couldn't believe how moist it was. "Carry on with the story" I told her.

"Well, I came out of the bathroom and when I came back to the front room, both of them were sitting on the settee naked, with massive, hard cocks which they were stroking. I couldn't believe my eyes. They patted the seat between them and I wanted to say no but my mouth just wouldn't work, and so I went over and sat down. They each took a hand and guided it to their cocks and I started stroking them, they were lovely and firm in my hands, and felt so warm! I'd never felt two cocks at the same time like this and it made me feel so powerful, it was really turning me on and I could feel my pussy getting wet. They started exploring my body with their hands, rubbing my skin and feeling me through my clothes, then as they got braver they massaged my tits, then ran their hands up my legs underneath my dress. They soon reached my panties and one of them managed to slip his finger inside to rub my slit and I gasped as he touched my clit. As he carried on doing this, Sean had managed to get my shoulder strap down, freeing one of my tits, which he was now kissing. I was so turned on by now, two men all over me with hands everywhere touching every arousal button on my body. It was getting too difficult to be able to hold both of their dicks at the same time, so I pushed Sean back whilst manoeuvring myself around so that I could open up my legs to Chris. I bent down and took the head of Seans cock in my mouth and I ran my tongue over its tip, I tasted his pre-cum, salty in my mouth. I closed my lips and slid down his pole, deeper and deeper, sucking him in as I did so; by the groans that came from his mouth, I think he was enjoying it. Meanwhile, Chris had got on his knees on the floor and pushed my dress up over my thighs, removed my panties and now had his tongue up inside me as he licked my pussy. It was too much to take and I had my first orgasm, coating his face with my juices as I came hard, almost shouting as I came it was so intense. When I finished, I went back to Sean's cock, sucking and wanking it hard into my mouth."

"Show me" I said back in real time, and she moved onto all fours then lowered her face down to my cock to suck me. I was able to reach between her legs and rub her pussy, my fingers easily slipping inside her sopping wet pussy; I'd never known her to be so wet, this must be really turning her on as well, I thought. I soon felt the familiar tingle at the base of my cock, so I made her stop as I wanted to experience the rest of the story before I came. She, however, had other ideas and straddled me, my engorged penis swallowed up by her slippery cunt. "Ok, but slowly" I begged her as she ground down on me.

"What's the matter, is it getting too much for you?" she asked slyly then bounced up and down quickly on my cock.

"Stop, stop, please" I pleaded, worried that I might explode at any second. She was obviously enjoying my dilemma, but agreed to slow down and finish the story.

"By now, Chris had replaced his tongue with his cock and was fucking me hard. As he pumped his big, hard cock inside me, I was fucking the other cock with my mouth as quickly I could, taking him right to the back of my throat, deeper than I've ever been able to take you. He was much smaller than you" she added, sweetly. I nodded my appreciation and put a matter of fact expression on my face at this last comment. "Then Sean said he wanted to have a go at fucking me, so we changed around, I went on all fours with my arse in the air and Sean entered me from behind while I licked all my pussy juices from Chris's cock. They started fucking me from each end and we soon got into a rhythm, as Sean banged his knob into me, he pushed me onto Chris's cock which plunged deep into my throat, then as Sean withdrew, so Chris's cock slid out of my mouth."

Wanting to experience this for myself, I pushed her off me and onto all fours on the bed and pushed my cock back into her cunt from behind, just as one of them was doing in the story. "Carry on" I told her.

"I was rubbing myself of at this point and soon I was coming again, the feeling of two cocks inside me like that was absolutely immense and I felt an intense orgasm for the second time. As I did, my pussy tightened around Sean's dick inside me, and he came as well, which set off Chris and he shot his load in my mouth" she finished.

I have to admit, I was slightly disappointed by this ending. It was all over too quickly. I told her so, and asked her to string it out a bit. "You know, tell me how they came, what his cum tasted like, paint a picture, as it were" I explained. It seemed odd that up until now things had been quite graphic, so why such a lame ending? My cock was still inside her, but I could feel it losing some of its rigidity as if it too was disappointed.

"Well... I may have something better" she said

"What do you mean?" I asked, puzzled, but hopeful that this meant that there was more of the adventure to come; my cock started stiffening again in anticipation.

Rather than saying anything, she reached across to her handbag, which was on the bed next to her, and pulled something from it. As a light came on in her hands, I realised it was her phone. Still puzzled, I waited as she fiddled with it, still slowly fucking her until she passed it back to me. "Just press 'Play'" she said.

Looking at the screen, I saw that it was a movie app, so did as she told me and hit play. The scene was a close up of Jen, my wife, showing just her face. The mouth on the screen then spoke these words: "John, this is me giving you what I think you want. I hope I'm right. I love you." I looked up from the phone to Jen, who was looking back over her shoulder at me. "I might have left some bits out of the story" she said. Looking back at the screen, the picture was now zooming out from Jens face as she turned her head to the right where waiting for her, it became apparent, was a hard cock. She proceeded to pop it into her mouth, my wife, and not my cock, in her mouth, and she was sucking it just as I had seen her suck my cock so many times before. The emotions running through me were immense: pride in how gorgeous she looked; amazement at what I was seeing; jealousy, naturally (someone else had their penis inside my wife, after all) and also lust as this was such a fucking turn on! As I watched, the camera now panned down to her tits which were rhythmically bouncing up and down, then further past her flat tummy and pubic hair to her pussy where another solid, long cock was plunging deep inside her. After a few seconds of this, the camera slowly panned back up her body to show her now furiously mouth-fucking that cock. I realised that by now I was slamming into her, loudly uttering "Fucking hell, Fucking Hell..." as I watched the film. They pulled out of her and turned her over, and also swapped the camera between the men so I was now watching her sucking off the other one whilst being fucked doggy style. Then the shot moved to her arse where you could see her pussy being pounded hard by the second cock, soon there was a moan off screen and the pounding subsided to be replaced by a jerking, spasm-ing action as if someone was receiving an electric shock. A few seconds later the penis inside her was pulled out and, already covered in cum, another couple of small spurts landed on her arse crack and back. I was ready to burst inside her at this point, but on screen there was more to cum – sorry- come as the film showed Jen getting on her back again and then the other cock was back in view over her face as its owner rubbed it hard. He came in great, powerful bursts, covering her face in goo as she gamely tried to catch it in her mouth. There was so much that she inevitably received a mouthful too which as he subsided, she let run out of her mouth to dribble down her face and drip onto her boobs. She then took him in her mouth and proceeded to suck any more out of him. The other cock also got in on the action and she turned and took him in her mouth also, sucking and licking a combination of their cum from each cock in turn. The film ended suddenly, which was just as well as it let me throw the phone down on the bed just in time for me to grip either side of Jenny's hips and pull her back deep onto my cock, which now unleashed its load deep inside her cunt, jet upon jet firing into her as I experienced the best orgasm I had ever had in my life. Jenny was coming too as she had been frigging herself with her fingers all the while and for the first time in our lives, we came together, now knowing what "earth shattering" was all about.

I reluctantly let my softening cock slip out of her and fell on my back on the bed, panting hard as I looked up at the ceiling.

"You okay?" she asked.

I paused a while before answering. "That's why you were so wet" I said. "It was because of his come, wasn't it?"

"Well, yes, probably. Although it was making me pretty wet anyway. Obviously."

"So you let another man come inside you, then came home and let me fuck you using his sperm as a lubricant" I said.

"Yes" she replied meekly, starting to look worried for the first time.

I turned to face her and stared directly into her eyes. "Does either of them have a girlfriend?" I enquired. She looked blankly back at me until it dawned on her what I might be getting at.

And she smiled. "I don't know, but I can find out..."