I Wasn't Looking

Story Info
A friend now a lover.
2.7k words
3.54
18.4k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was always the one that never had a boyfriend in high school or any guy that would give me the time of day. After finishing secretarial school where my friend and I met a great girl, we would go to the club every Saturday night. Most of the guys there would ask you to dance or buy you a drink in the hopes of getting you into bed - giving them a blow job or both. I wasn't into that scene but my 2 friends were. I didn't want a one night stand or just to meet the guy once a week just to have sex. I wanted a guy who was around - you know to take you to a movie, dinner, spend time with you. After that scene I began to go out with other friends and other places. I met a friend thru another friend and we became very close. Our friend found a great guy and we end up going many places together. We developed a great friendship. The only thing about her that was a little upsetting was how she was always out to find a man to screw her. She didn't always succeed but she tried. We went on vacation together and she met a guy and they spend a lot of time together and I was enjoying myself on the dance floor and drinking and writing my poems and stories - my favorite past time. I wrote a lot of love poems during my very lonely days and found myself day dreaming. A few years after our friendship, it became almost like we didn't know each other anymore.

I met this guy who I thought was great and we got along and within a year we were married. We shared a lot of interests and sports and had a great time whatever we did. Somethings started to changed about 4 years into our marriage. He started to go out with the guys once a month which was no problem as I went out with the girls but then he was going out once a week and sometimes twice. I would come home and start cooking to only find out that he wouldn't be around for dinner. I had great lunches with the leftovers and shared with my co-workers. We had started to grow apart. I asked him one night if we were ok and he said "yes why??" And I told him that he was going out more frequently with them and less with me. This angered him and he hit me and told me to shut up and never say that again. He went out that night and came back about 3 that morning and it was a work night. He had a hangover so he stayed home and I went into work. I was stunned over the my husband hitting me and didn't say another word about it.

I was working at a great job right out of school and I received a promotion which allowed me to get out of the office once a week to meet with some of my customers whom I only speak with but never get to meet.

One of my favorite customers was on my list for the following week. I kept thinking about one of the sales people that I always deal with. We have a great working relationship. We laugh and joke - share things about our families and friends and interests and activities. I think that we even flirt with each other too. He had a very sexy voice and a great hardy laugh.

He asked me to meet him about a year before for a drink but for some reason I told him I would but I never did. I didn't think my husband would like the idea at first but then we never brought it up again. He is also married and has 2 sons and a daughter.

I called him that afternoon and told him that I was going to be stopping at his place next week for a meeting with him and that we would finally get to meet each other. He was just as excited to meet me as I was him.

I went shopping after work to find a new outfit to wear for the meeting. It's not like I didn't have any clothes but this meeting was special and I wanted to look my best. I scheduled a manicure and pedicure and a haircut too. I was like a nervous school girl but I just wanted to look nice.

That weekend my husband went out on Friday and Saturday night and he came home both nights drunk and smelling like perfume - more than ever before. I asked him if we were still going out for dinner on Sunday night and he said "Hell no, I'm not in any condition to go out. I'm going to watch the game tonight and just relax.

My blood boiled and I went to get my dinner for that night and some food shopping done. I was angry but didn't tell anyone not even my best friend who knows something is wrong. I finally broke down and told her what my husband has been up to and that he hit me when I questioned him. She was angry and wanted to go beat him up.

I was telling her about meeting my client on Wednesday and getting "the works" at the salon on Tuesday night. She knows about our work relationship and teasing and flirting.

I was getting nervous - I called him on Tuesday to confirm our appointment and he told me he couldn't wait to meet me - it's been too long.

Wednesday morning came and I was getting dressed - I bought all new underwear, bra with my new skirt, blouse and blazer of course new shoes and a handbag too. New earrings and necklace was in order too. It was all black and white - I loved that color combo. I have to admit that I looked really good - I never thought much of myself and my best friend hounded me about that for more years than I care to say.

I didn't have to go into the office because I had everything I needed already in my car. Our meeting was set for 9:30 am and I arrived at their office at 9:10 - I know I was early but I knew traffic is usually heavy that time of the am especially where he was.

I went to the door and this very tall well built black guy came to the door and asked me if I needed help. I told him that I was there to see and meet with James and he said, "I'm James". Well you could have knocked me over - I had no idea that he was that good looking and most of all I didn't have any idea that he was black....

He had a smile on his face as he hugged me and then we looked at each other and I don't know what came over me but I kissed him - right on the lips. Wow he certainly was sexy and he smelled really good too. He didn't seem to be shocked that I was white as much as I was to see that he was black. His voice did not give him away.

We took the elevator to the 3rd floor and he took me by the hand and said "I'm so glad you are here" and I replied "So am I". We went thru the office doors and arrived at the switchboard as he started to introduce me around to some of the people I knew by voice only. Then he took me in to see his bosses/owners. Everyone was so nice and welcomed me with open arms, smiles and hugs.

We then went to his office - a very large office that had 2 filing cabinets, the desk he sat at with his PC, fax and scanner and another desk where he had all of the materials he needed from all his suppliers right at his finger tips. There was 2 extra chairs and a small couch and end table with a lamp. It was a nice set up. He had pictures and certificates and diplomas on his wall and he had pictures of his family on his desk. The first picture that caught my eye was a picture of him, 2 boys and a little girl with a white woman - his wife was white. She was beautiful and his children - adorable and very attractive.

We talked small talk for a bit and then he said, "I seemed to have shocked you" and I said "How??" and he said "That I am black" and I said "I guess a little". We talked about some new products and I gave him some samples and catalogs and it was nearing lunchtime. I didn't know how long he had to meet with me and I didn't pack a lunch. I remembered him telling me of a little place they go for lunch or have delivered that has the best chicken wings around. He asked me to lunch if I could (I had no other appointments that day on the road and the rest of my day was basically free) so I accepted.

He said it was within walking distance but he insisted that we ride in his new vehicle. He opened the door for me and closed it as I got in. It was so nice - he said he wanted to show me something first before we went to lunch. We drove around about 4 blocks and there was a park. It was so pretty with the trees and flowers and the swings, benches and tables. He said we could eat lunch here or at the pub we can decide when we got there.

It was very crowded and we decided to do take out and go to the park. They had special that day that he didn't know about so it was even more crowded than usual. I told him to choose and asked me if I liked hot and spicy and my mind wandered and made me think about him being hot and spicy and I said "Yes I do". It didn't take long for our order to come thru and we even took along a couple of beers well concealed so we wouldn't get into trouble.

He put the cartons of food in the back seat as he let me in the front. We took a different route to the park as he pulled over and pulled me close to him and we kissed. Oh my God - what a kisser. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he did the same. The kiss seemed to last forever and we slowly broke the kiss. We looked into each others eyes and he said, "I really liked that and hope there will be more" and I said "I would like that too". We started to kiss with more passion than before and I was in heaven. He drove to the park where we ate really fast and drank our beer and then we drove away. Since he and I both didn't have any time restrictions on how long our lunch would be, he drove us to a motel in the next town. He said he was never there before but he wanted to know if I would go with him and I said "Yes, but please I don't want you to think that I do this with other clients or other men". He said, "I don't do this with any other women either. I just feel like I have to be with you". We got the key from the desk clerk and went to our room - Room 105. What a beautiful view from our room. The view and the pleasures that followed were so great and so unexpected. We started off with the kisses and touching and then before I knew it we were both completely naked and in bed. We kissed and hugged and touched and then he started squeezing my tits - they were 44DD's and he took one in his hand and one his his mouth. I was in my glories and I started to massage his huge XL large black cock that before erection was about 7 inches long and thick. I never had one that size and I asked him if he enjoyed blow jobs and that I swallow too.

He was so excited as he said yes and I went down on him and I kissed it and licked it and I then put my lips around it and then started to suck and lick and I was having a great time. He moaned with pleasure and then I stopped and looked at him as he smiled down on me and told me he wanted to make love to me and I said "I'd love that". He entered me slowly and it felt so good. It's been years since I had been made love to. I told him that and he couldn't believe it - he said "A sexy big titted woman like you. What is wrong with your husband??" I told him I would tell him all about it later, but wanted to have some wild and hot sex and we continued intercourse and then he pulled out and laid me across the king size bed as he put his cock between my tits and ran it up and down. He then asked me to get on all 4's as we did it doggy style and he was so good and I was coming with pleasure. He was getting bigger and fuller and as he said "I've got to come my love" and I turned around and gave him my chest and open mouth and told him "Let me have your love juices" and with that he exploded in my mouth and all over my face and chest. I have never felt so good in my life.

We took a shower together as we washed each other and I again sucked him hard and it got another load for me and let me swallow it.

We got dressed and I told him briefly of my husband and what's been going on and he felt badly that I have been neglected and mistreated. He said he and his wife get along but she doesn't enjoy sucking him. They have occasional sex but they have lost something in the 10 years of their marriage. His oldest son was born 4 years before they married. She wasn't sure she wanted to marry him because she didn't want him to do it because of the baby. He said it wasn't and that he loved her.

He also explained that he had 2 older brothers - much older than him and when his mom found out that she was pregnant with him, his dad took off leaving her with 2 teenagers and pregnant. He never knew his dad. He got all teary eyed. His mom worked 2 jobs to help support them and then his brothers blamed him for their dad leaving. He didn't have a good relationship with them. One brother moved in with his Aunt and the other just took of never to be heard from again.

We exchanged our cell numbers and he took my head in his hands and said "This isn't a one time thing you know - I want us to see more of each other". I told him "I would love that but we have to be careful". We hugged and kissed as we got ready to leave to go back to finish our meeting.

We met for another 2 hours and found ourselves just looking at each other and wanted each other again.

We've been doing this for 2 years now - I go to see him once a month as their company has now started to carry more of our products and their sales and ours keep getting higher.

We are looking forward to the convention in 2 weeks - it's a week long and we will be able to be with each other every night.

We talk every day, text every day and meet with each other as often as time allows.