I Watched My GF's Mom Masturbate

Story Info
GF's mom masturbating.
964 words
4.13
77.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robahig
robahig
38 Followers

When I was 18, I started dating Amy, my ex-wife. She was a gorgeous brunette and had a slim tight body. Her titties were larger than my previous GF, and were firm and high as only a young woman's can be. I met her mother after we had been dating about a month. I immediately saw where Amy got her looks. Margie was 38 at the time, she had shoulder length brown hair and was wearing a business suit. It was form fitting and accentuated her curves. She was arguably better looking than any of the other moms I knew. Amy's parents were divorced and her dad was never around as far as I could tell. They had a pool and most days we would just lounge around her pool and enjoy the summer. I especially liked the weekends, because Margie would join us and lay out in her bikini. She had perfect tits and a flat stomach. Her ass looked great in the bikini and I could definitely make out her mid 1980's bush when she'd get out of the water. I found myself fantasizing about her more and more. There were quite a few times I would imagine that I was fucking her when was with Amy.

On one occasion that will be forever locked into my memory, I dove into the pool, and my swim suit slid right off of me. I was very distressed by it. Amy had gone into the house to make lunch for us and the shorts were about 20 feet behind me. I thought I could just swim over and get them nonchalantly and Margie would never know. Then, she dove in to the pool. She came up holding my shorts in her hand and asked me if I was missing something. I was embarrassed and stuttered that I was naked. She just smiled and threw them to me. She got out of the pool and grabbed her towel. She mentioned that she was going to help with the lunch and give me some privacy. My cock was about half its normal size from embarrassment. I pulled my shorts on and got out of the pool to lay down. At least she hadn't seen my cock so small.

The sandwiches were brought out by Amy and we ate and swam some more. After a while Amy fell asleep and I got up to go to the bathroom. I walked down the hall and heard Margie on the talking on the phone. Her door was closed and as any 18 year old boy, that fantasized about a woman would, I listened. I heard my name and heard her tell the other person that she had seen me naked a few times. That I had such a pretty dick and that she was always hoping to see me more. WOW!! My cock was at full attention now and I wanted to hear more. She admitted to her friend on the phone that she masturbated more than few times while thinking of me. I felt dizzy with excitement. Sadly I heard Amy call for me and I had to head back out.

Several days later, Amy and I were alone at her house, Margie was at work. We were by the pool and were skinny dipping. We began making out and feeling each other up. She pushed me down on the lounge chair and started stroking my cock. Every few upstrokes she would lick it and squeeze my balls a little. It was awesome. I pulled her up onto me and guided my dick into her silky smooth pussy. She bounced up and down while her perfect titties flopped into my face. As you could expect I came fairly quickly. She smiled and jumped up and dove into the pool. I laid there a few minutes then I wrapped a towel around myself and went into the house to use the bathroom.

I noticed Margie's car in the driveway. It wasn't there when I arrived so I began to get very nervous. Had she seen us? was Amy gong to be in trouble? I quietly went up the stairs. I listened at Margie's door. I heard a soft moaning sound. I very carefully opened the door just a crack and I saw the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Margie was sliding a flesh colored vibrator into and around her pussy. She was completely naked and she had the most exquisite titties I have ever seen, even to this day 30 years later. I could not take my eyes off of her. My cock was harder than it has ever been and all I had on was the towel. I opened the towel enough to grab my cock and started pumping it as hard and fast as I could. I wanted to cum while I watched Margie.

She was able to lick her own nipples and she buried that hefty toy into her hairy pussy. I wanted to rush in naked and hard, and push my cock into her. I wanted to feel her wet pussy slide around my shaft. I wanted those hard nipples in my mouth. I came for the second time in 10 minutes and it was the best feeling orgasm ever. I didn't have a lot of cum left, and it was very thick on the towel when it came out. She didn't hear me and I pulled the door shut quietly. I went into the bathroom with the silliest grin on my face. Amy never knew, and I spent a lot more time over there with any excuse I could manage.

I have a few more Margie experiences that I can share. Just let me know if you are interested in hearing them.

robahig
robahig
38 Followers