I Watched You. And I Liked It.

Story Info
A young woman watches her neighbors on their balcony.
1.5k words
4.32
36.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold the door," a woman's voice yelled out as the elevator doors closed.

I was tired. It was the end of the week, a crappy week at work, and I just wanted to get to my condo and lock the world out. I did not want to wait for anything. Social convention, though, made me push the open button and slide my hand through the door.

"Thank you," the young blond gushed, as she led a man with curly dark brown hair, a shirt open at the neck, and a pair of tight, faded jeans. She looked familiar, but I had just moved into my place two months ago and I still did not know all of the residents. He threw himself against the back wall and pulled her into his arms and kissed her hungrily. I punched my floor. They ignored me.

I like sex and intimacy as much as anyone. Actually, I love sex, but for some reason I just don't enjoy watching others. I've watched a porn movie or two with boyfriends in the past, but part of me just doesn't get it. "I can do that," I think, and it would be a lot more fun if it was me and not them. The guy had his hands all over the woman, on her ass, rubbing her back, and she kissed him back as she was thrusting her pelvis against his leg. She moaned. Loudly.

The door opened and I stepped out, expecting them to allow the door to close and the elevator to sit until called. She suddenly broke her lip lock on him and led him from the elevator. I turned to the right and they followed me. I stopped at my door and they walked past me and stopped next door and opened the door.

My cat Gizmo greeted me at the door, weaving between my legs as he purred. I scratched his head, he purred louder, and I fed him. After changing into a pair of sleep pants and an oversized Tee shirt, I poured a glass of wine and started dinner. After two glasses of wine, the cat was asleep on the couch, dinner was ready, and the stress of the week was starting to become a memory.

It was a very nice May night and I decided to eat on my balcony. I poured another glass of wine, put my pasta, salad, and bread on a tray and walked out to the balcony. I sat down, and looked over the wooded area while sipping my wine. The stress was leaving me.

It started with a giggle, soft at first, then louder. Maybe it was the wine, but it took me a minute to locate the sounds. I looked to my left and on the next door balcony I saw my elevator companions on their patio, standing, kissing, and their hands groping and feeling each other. The woman would giggle and the guy gave out a guttural moan. Their balcony was illuminated with several candles which back lit them and case fluttering shadows on them and the walls around them.

Part of me wanted to go back inside. But I was tired. And hungry. And it was a nice night. I sat on my dark balcony, partially hidden by a vine growing on a trellis. I could try to ignore them while I ate dinner. My pasta with pesto and a red sauce was fabulous with the fresh French bread and the over indulgence of butter. I finished my third glass of wine and went back for another. I sat down, looking out at the clear sky, the early night stars slowly appearing over the horizon. All was right with the world.

"Yeah, baby, that's it, right there, right there, a little higher, that's it."

I looked over and saw the woman sitting in a chair, her naked legs extending up and the guy's head buried in her pussy. She had her hands on his head, pulling him into her as she gave directions and he eagerly followed them. He was obviously a good listener, because after a few more minutes she started to moan, almost a wail, and she thrust her hips into his face as she came.

I sat in my chair, transfixed by the actions fifteen feet away from me. In the dusk, and without any light on my balcony or in the condo, I was invisible to them. Or if I wasn't, they did not mind if they had an audience.

The woman stood up and pushy the man against the railing of the balcony and kneeled in front of him. She was naked from the waist down, and she undid his pants and they dropped to his ankles. She took his cock in her hands and kissed the head.

"What do you want," she asked, her voice husky.

"Suck it," he said. His voice was low.

"What?" she said and I could see her stroking it. The light was low, but I could see enough to tell that he had a huge cock.

"Suck it!" He put his hand behind her head, grabbed his cock, and fed it into her mouth.

She put both hands on his ass cheeks and started sucking him, slowly at first, and then gradually faster, sliding that cock in and out of her mouth. He moaned, softly at first, then louder, sometimes gripping the hand rail and at other times directing her tempo with them on her head.

My own pussy was starting to tingle. Watching them was the most erotic thing I had seen. I had watched myself having sex in mirrors, but this was different and better (except I was not involved in the fun). I slid my hand down my belly and to my pussy, my fingers quickly finding my clit. I brought my fingers to my mouth and spit on them and returned them to my clit, rubbing the spit on my clit. I started around my clit, brushing against it slowly at first, and then started rubbing it quickly as I stared at the couple on the next balcony. I found myself altering the pace of rubbing my clit in rhythm with her strokes on his cock. My left hand rose to my chest and I started to pinch my right nipple between my fingers as my fingers rubbed my hard clit.

"That's it, faster, suck me faster," he said, his words louder and more urgent. "I'm going to cum."

He took his hand and started to stroke his cock hard, holding it to her lips, and I thought filling her mouth with his cum. As he started to cum, so did I, harder than usual, and faster, starting as sweet warmth deep in my pussy and spreading out into my belly. I watched him jerk his cock, her head tipped back as the cum spurted into her mouth, and I rubbed my clit more and a shock of electricity shot up my spine and into my legs. I collapsed into my seat, my hands tingling pleasantly.

I watched the couple as she stood and kissed him. They stood there for several minutes, kissing, and touching, and making happy sounds. Darkness had descended and the candles seemed brighter on their balcony. She reached down and took his cock in her hand and started stroking him. When he was hard, she led him, as she walked backward, to the chaise. She turned and knelt on the chaise and the man stood behind her. He grabbed her hips and started fucking her from behind her.

"Fuck. My. Cunt," she groaned as he held her by the hips. They were both grunting and moaning, their sounds and voices seemingly amplified off the balcony and the darkness that engulfed us.

It was getting to me again, and I slipped my hands into my pants, my fingers drawn to my clit. I slipped my finger into my pussy, getting it slick with my juices and smearing it all over my clit. I started rubbing myself again, the joy and pleasure soon engulfing my pussy. I varied my movements, faster when he thrust faster, and slower when he took a rest, but always keeping my fingers on my clit, pushing against it.

"That's it. Now. Cum in me. Now," she said, urging him to cum.

He seemed to thrust harder into her, as my fingers blurred on my clit. I watched them, staring at that junction where his cock slid into her, his hips rhythmically pulsing, my fingers stroking me until a burning sensation rose in me and the wave spread over me, my stomach, my chest, a flush across my face and stealing my breath for a moment as he leaned into her sending his cum into her cunt as she had commanded him.

She collapsed onto the chaise, he on top of her, and I into my chair, all of us spent. All of us satisfied. Their balcony was quiet for a moment, then she giggled, swung her legs around and she stood, tossing her curly blond hair over her shoulder. She leaned over and whispered something into his ear and stepped away and walked into their condo. The man stood, naked, and stretched for a moment. He looked at my direction and waved and disappeared into the condo.