I Went Nude in Public

Story Info
I took a late night walk downtown nude.
819 words
4.01
31.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little history about myself. Today I am 22 years old. I was born in Florida. My mom and dad worked for the U.S. Government. From age 3 to age 15 I lived and grew up in France. My mother was born in Paris, France.

My mom and dad are nudist and I grew up as a nudist. I am a hard core nudist and willing to walk nude down Main Street if I can get away with it. I am 5ft-6inch tall 115 lbs. long brown hair. I have 36 D cups tits. 26 waist. 34 hips.

Just after I turn 18, I had this idea to take a nude walk, in public, down town. I took the next 6 weeks checking out locations. I found a parking garage in a business type area.

There were no bars or clubs or 24 hours business around.

I knew that I would have to do this at night.

I hid a camera that would take a photo every 3 minutes. From midnight to 6:00 am for 5 nights. I removed the camera and down loaded the photos. I found that between 2:00 and 3:00 AM. There was very little traffic. Next I got a map of the area. I began checking the area. Looking for places to hide. Shorts cuts. Ways to get back to my starting point. If I had to bug out in a hurry. I also checked out the walk location at night.

I chose a Wednesday morning. I would get to the parking garage at 1:00AM. Check out the area for a half hour. Then if the area is clear. Start the walk at 1:30AM. And return back to my car by around 2:30 or 3:00AM. I know I going to push my luck. My mom and dad were out of town at that time. If the police catch me, I will have no one to call for bail money.

The day of my public nude walk finally came. I can't sleep very well the night before. During the day I take a few naps. About 6:00pm I began getting ready. I take a shower. Shave all my pubic hair. I get this dress that I can get on and off very quick.

I made sure my car was full of gas. I made sure that I had my DL and the other paper work with me, just in case I get pulled over by the police to or from the starting location.

At about 1:00am. I get to the parking garage. I go to the very top parking area. I park on the far side. This way I have to walk all the way across the parking area before I can start down. I go over and look down at the street. No traffic or people walking around. I pull off my dress, I am now stand there naked. The only thing I have on is a pair of earrings. I began walking down to the first parking level. My nipples are hard as rocks. And I am very wet between my legs. I reached down and began playing with myself. Then I had a very big O. I went down to my knees. I not out in the street. I get to the street I look both ways. I see no one. A lot of the street lights are out.

I began walking down the street. The night air was cool not cold. But I was still getting goosebumps. The more I walk the more I get turn on. I am now about 4 city blocks from the parking garage. I push on. I have not seen one person or auto. Then I see headlights. I duck into a alleyway. The car pass by. I crossed the street and began walking back to the parking garage. Then I see a second car. I had to hide behind a trash dumpster. I start for the parking garage again.

I get to the parking garage. I start for the top parking floor. Then my blood runs cold. I can hear a man and woman talking. I looking but can't see any body. Then I see then down on the street. So I start for my car. When I get to my car. I can't help it. I go up to the very top of the parking garage. Up here it open. If any one is looking out of there office windows, they are going to see me in all my naked glory. For about a half hour, I ran around like a little girl. When I got back to my car. I drove home naked. With the windows down. That cool morning on my naked skin felt so great. I got home. I got my best sex toy. (the one mom and dad don't know I have). I got off so many time I lost count.