I Went On The Game But Escaped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I hung up the telephone, Trevor took me into his arms, kissed me and hugged me and asked me to marry him! I looked into his eyes and said yes! It turned out he had lots of business connections and the very next day he had me talking to a lawyer about my divorce from Tom which would go through because of the things Tom had made me do! Trevor bought me whole new outfits and I had so many clothes I didn't know what to do with them. He bought me anything I wanted and for the first time in my life I felt I was being treated as a wife should. Trevor even opened a bank account for me in my own name and deposited $50,000 in it as a gesture of goodwill on his part. I had credit cards without limit and I could do anything I wanted so long as I loved Trevor which wasn't hard at all.

In due course my divorce came through and we didn't even have to appear in court. Trevor's connections had managed to pull a few strings and now it was all over. As soon as legally possible, Trevor and I were married and we started to really enjoy our married life together.

All of that took place about 7 years ago and I am the happiest married woman in the world! Trevor has never lost any of his love for me and we never discuss my being on the game. We are now starting to think about a family and I want to have children by Trevor just as much as he wants me to be the mother of his children.

I am now pregnant - only about 3 months - but would you believe I was walking down the mall doing a little shopping when I bumped into Tom. He looked haggard and dirty and I could see his spirit had been broken. He seemed to bear me no malice and was quite friendly despite his appearance. He was excited to learn I had married and was now pregnant. He surprised me when he apologised for making me into a hooker and told me he had been a rotten husband to make me do anything like that. He wished me well and he was gone out of my life completely.

I am really looking forward to having my baby - I know it is a little girl - and really I can't wait to be a mother. As I look back on my past I consider I must be the luckiest girl in the world to have worked as a prostitute and been courted and loved by one of my customers who had taken me away from all of that. I was fortunate I hadn't contracted any disease from my sexual exploits but I guess I was just lucky. Now my luck will continue when my lovely baby girl is born soon. Maybe there is a God after all!

12