I Whore My Wife Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers

I handed the young man the photos and watched his face as he went through the first set of shots. He actually flushed a bit when he got to the ones showing my whore sucking me off.

“Fuck man. She is fucking hot. God I would give anything to be that dude.”

“How much is anything? I can give her a call and see if she’s interested.”

“Fuck I’d give $50 for a blow job that fucking hot.”

“Stay here for a second. Turn around and face away from the street, okay. I’ll be right back.”

The young man turned around as I walked off. I punched my wife’s cell phone number.

“Cindy’s One Girl Whorehouse. This is Cindy, can I help you?” she answered.

“Cute, you little fucking whore.”

“Oh, so you’ve been serviced here before.”

“As a matter of fact I have. But now I have a young man that is inquiring about your services. He said he would give $50 to get a blowjob like the one in the pictures. You should be able to see him standing looking at the building if you look out your window.”

“Hang on, Sir.”

“Oh dear. That poor young man. You should send him right over. I know I can help him just fine. Would you be a dear and collect for me. I would hate to spoil his mood.”

“Right away, whore,” I replied with a laugh before ending the call.

Back to the young man, “You’re in luck. You see that blue truck over there?”

“Yeah.”

“Go stand next to it. Put your fifty in the hole on the side of the bed. Then head over to room 112. She’s waiting for you now.”

Not another word was spoken. The young man went to the truck and put the money in and then practically ran to room 112. I went over and picked up the money, two twenties and a ten. I slipped them in my shirt pocket, deciding that I would frame it for Cindy as a reminder of her first job as a whore.

It wasn’t until then that I thought about my sweet loving wife, with her whore red lips strained around a younger man’s cock. My moment of jealousy changed to excitement and pride. I knew she was. What I didn’t know was I wanted others to know that.

It took longer than I expected, maybe twenty minutes. I assumed Cindy was enjoying herself. That and it didn’t hurt to have the young man spread the word about how good she was at giving head. But of course there could have been more and I wouldn’t have known.

My phone rang shortly after he left.

“Did you get his money?”

“Yes, like you told me too.”

“Good. Then I am a real whore now. For $50 that young man shot his load down my throat. He held my head on him so I had to swallow it all. I can still taste his cum in my mouth even now. It was so hot and tasty. But be a darling now and find someone who wants to fuck me now.”

Cindy disconnected before I could say anything, not that I could think of anything to say. Word spread quickly, as it wasn’t long before another young man came up to me. He told me he wanted to get laid, but he only had twenty dollars. I took his money anyway and sent him straight to my whore’s room. I didn’t bother calling her this time.

In about fifteen minutes, he too came out. Grinning from ear to ear. He surprised me by walking back up to me.

“If I go to the ATM and get some more money, can I go again later?”

“Sure if you want, but it’ll have to be more than twenty this time.”

“That’s cool. Hey did you know that bitch is fucking married. I was pounding her hard from behind and she said she bet her husband would love to see my big dick fucking her hot cunt.”

It went that way for several more hours. A college guy would approach wanting to get sucked or fucked, I’d take his money and send him in. Cindy didn’t call me after the first one and I didn’t call her until later.

It was about three AM and things were winding down. Usually when it started to get quite, I would head home. Cindy was in the middle (literally, I found out later) of taking care of two friends, so I made my last walk around the property. Another of the young men I had talked to the night before approached me.

“I hear your friend is in the area. Any chance she might want to party with us?”

“Depends on what you have in mind.”

“All six of us in our room. She stays till we can’t do it anymore.”

“How much you willing to spend?”

“I’ve been talking to some of the other guys. I hear she is the best cocksucker in the world. I also hear she is kinky as shit, licking guy’s asses, letting them spank her and titty fuck her, whatever they want. If she let’s us have our way with her, six hundred. I don’t figure we can last much more than a couple of hours anyway, but it’ll be fun trying.”

“I’ll make a deal for you. I’m about to get off here. You let me come party with y’all and we’ll call it $500, I’ll throw the other bill in myself.”

“Sure that’s cool. We got beer in the room too. We’re in 349. Just bring her with you when you are ready.”

“See you in a few then.”

As soon as the two guys left the room, I went in.

“Just have a seat baby and get comfortable. I’ll be right there,” she called out.

The room smelled of sex. The bed was a complete mess with cum stains all over the sheets. A few empty beer cans were lying around and it looked like my whore wife had been having a hell of a party. And it looked like everyone cummed.

She walked out of the bathroom with just her garter belt and stockings on. She smiled when she saw me.

“Checking up on your bitch?”

‘Yeah, baby. How you holding out?”

“I haven’t had this much fun in years. I didn’t know I could cum so much.”

“Think you can handle a little more?”

“I guess I have to if you want me to.”

“Good. Get dressed. We got a party to go to.”

“They aren’t coming here?”

“No. I made a deal with six guys in their room. You have to take care of them until they can’t go anymore. And I get to be there too.”

“Oh. Okay baby. But can you do something for me?”

“What’s that?”

“Can you get the video camera out of the closet and put a fresh tape in and bring it with us? I have a feeling my husband would like to see what kind of a slut whore he’s married too.”

We walk the short distance to the room. Just before I knock, Cindy tells me to wait. She pulls her tank top down and pinches her nipples to get them hard. Then she pulls the top back up looking down to see if she achieved the desired effect. Unsatisfied, she pulls the top off and then knocks on the door herself. As soon as the door opens, my whore wife pops in the room full of enthusiasm.

“So does anyone here wanna fuck?” she asks all of them.

Their response is an equally enthusiastic, “Yeah!”

Cindy wastes no time and climbs in the middle of one of the two beds, then takes charge.

“Two guys. Naked. One on each side of me. Lay on your back.”

The race was on to see who could strip first and get on the bed. Once in position, Cindy started earning her keep. She stroked both boys at the same time. Then she lowered her mouth to one while still fondling the other one. Then she would switch. This last for maybe five minutes with me catching every moment on videotape.

I watch as Cindy stops and reaches under her skirt. She looks at the guy on her left and acts as if she is about to flip a coin.

“Heads or tails,” she asks him.

“Heads.”

Cindy moves a bit and wiggles her skirted ass at the other boy. “Guess that means you get tails then. Just remember pussy only. My ass is exit only. I don’t even let my husband do that. Although I bet he would do anything to try it.”

If I had been so inclined to admit to being Cindy’s husband, I could have attested to that fact. I had been trying for years to get her to let me ass fuck her. She was also right that I would do just about anything for the opportunity to slip my hard dick up her tight hole.

Back on the bed, things went pretty smoothly. Cindy gobbled and sucked the cock in her mouth while the guy behind her held her hips and pounded her pussy for all it was worth. Several times I could hear moans and sounds trying to escape Cindy’s cocksucking lips, but I wasn’t sure if they were good sounds or bad ones. Not that it much mattered.

After the first round, Cindy had sucked off two cocks and was filled by the other four. One young man couldn’t get off in her mouth, a leftover reaction he said from a girlfriend who he said would not let him cum in her mouth, but loved to suck his cock. Didn’t matter since it took him all of ten seconds to unload in Cindy’s well fucked cunt.

I shut the camera off as everyone took a break. Beers were opened and drained, cigarettes were smoked, and the recycled beer was pissed away.

I was sitting in a chair sipping on a beer waiting for the action to start back up. I somehow had gotten used to the perpetual hard on I was sporting. Cindy apparently noticed it too and decided to fuck with me.

“What about you? Don’t you want to get off too?”

“These guys paid more than my share. I’ll wait till they get done,” I told her.

“Pull it out. I want to see it.”

I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out into the open.

“That’s a nice one there. Tell you what, I’ll make you a special deal, because I am having so much fun with you guys tonight,” she tells me, “What would you give to ass fuck me right now?”

“How about a hundred dollars?”

“No money is too easy. I was thinking of you showing me how much you would like to have my ass. Whats say you lick my creamy pussy for ten minutes, then you can have my ass.”

It was an odd proposition to say the least. While I had fantasized about fucking my wife’s pussy full of other men’s cum, I had never thought about eating her cream pie out. But to get her ass.

“OK.”

“Come lay on the bed.”

I took my clothes off and laid down on the center of the bed. Cindy wasted no time in placing her gaping cunt hole over my mouth. Globs of cum immediately started leaking from her and dripping on my face. It was a strange sensation but very erotic at the same time. It didn’t hurt that I was at eye level at my true intended target.

I licked and sucked her creamy pussy and jumped a bit when I felt Cindy’s mouth lower to my cock. I had to pull her off me twice to keep from blowing my load in her mouth. After ten minutes, the guys started hollering. Cindy rolled off of me and assumed her position on the bed. Ass high in the air and face flat on the mattress.

I move in behind her and slip my dick into her now clean pussy to get it wet. Cindy reaches her hands back and spreads her cheeks to allow me access to her asshole. I take aim and begin a slow and gentle push. I don’t want to hurt her and try to take it easy. Cindy keeps clenching her ass muscles making it impossible for me to get in. I push a little harder and she jumps as she begins to yell.

“God damn that fucking hurts. No, we aren’t gonna do that now. You can use my mouth or pussy, but no ass.”

“A deal’s a deal. Hold her down boys.”

The guys grab hold of Cindy’s arms and legs. She is trying to kick and scream but only the screaming works. We place her stomach on a stack of pillows to keep her ass up. I tell one of the guys to find something to shut the whore up and he shoves a pair of dirty underwear in her mouth before pushing her head back to the bed and holding it there.

I move back behind my whore wife’s ass. I work up a big glob of spit and let it dribble into the crack of her ass. With my left hand, I work a slick finger into her. She is sobbing and she is still trying to thrash around. My right hand quickly finds a bare ass cheek.

“Stop it whore. You made the deal now live with it. Once I get it in it won’t be so bad.”

I slap her again and shove two fingers up her virgin ass. I spit again and wet my cockhead. I slide it up and down the crack of her ass and start to push in. I feel her tense and I slap her ass again. The shock must have caused her to lose her attention, because her sphincter relaxed and in I went. She went still for a moment and I just held my position. I slapped her ass again which caused her to shove back on my cock a bit.

With each slap the whore took more of my cock until I was buried balls deep. I made a motion and had the guy holding her head pull the gag out. I expected her to yell. What I didn’t expect was what she yelled.

“Oh yeah baby, tear up my ass. Fuck me hard and fast. Somebody pinch my nipples and rub my clit. Fuck my ass, God damnit.”

My hands gripped her hips as I started fucking her tight hole. Hands were placed under her and her tits and pussy were being rubbed. The guys never let her go so she was at our total mercy. I motioned for the one guy to put his cock in her mouth. When he did, her head started bouncing up and down faster than I had ever seen before. She was literally fucking the guys cock with her mouth.

I was getting close to cumming and wanted to make the most out of my opportunity. I begin slapping her ass in time with my strokes.

“Pinch her nipples and clit, guys.”

Cindy pulls her mouth off the cock for a moment to speak. “Oh fuck yes. I’m gonna fucking cum. Son of a bitch it feels good having my ass fucked. Spank my nasty whore ass. Make me cum, please, make me cum.”

Cindy put her mouth back on the cock she was working on. I could hold out no longer. I pelted both of her ass cheeks as I rammed in deep and hard. I finally grabbed hold of her ass and pulled her tight to me. As my cum jetted out and filled her ass for the first time, I could hear her scream even with her mouth full of cock. I could also feel her pussy muscles convulsing in orgasm.

“Here’s a load for your mouth too, whore,” the young man fucking her mouth told my wife.

Cindy screamed again, and again I could feel her muscles twitching.

It was several hours before we got back home. We showered and climbed into bed. Cindy snuggled up next to me, her hand straying into my shorts and feeling my cock begin to stir.

“Honey, I have a confession. I didn’t go out with my girlfriends last night. I went out whoring. And one of the guys took my anal cherry. I’m sorry you didn’t get it, but I would be happy to let you ass fuck me now to make it up to you. In fact, you can ass fuck your whore anytime you want.”

Wildfire427
Wildfire427
1,159 Followers
12