I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

************************************************************************************************* Sports

In the 1946 Major League All-Star game in Boston, Ted Williams helped the American League defeat the Nationals 12-0, on the same day in the Negro League, Josh Gibson hit a 600 -foot home run in a game between his team the Homestead Grays and the Cleveland Buckeyes

The Pittsburgh Pirates voted against joining a labor union. The owners of the National League and the American League teams secretly met and voted 15-1 to retain the ban against African-Americans stating that integration would be harmful to the Negro Leagues

The All American Football Conference held its first game. The Cleveland Browns hosted the Miami Seahawks. The Boston Red Sox win the American League Pennant.

The St. Louis Cardinals and the Brooklyn Dodgers lost their final scheduled games in the National League forcing the first tiebreaker playoff in Major League Baseball history. The Network Eagles won against the Kansas City Monarchs 3-2 to win game seven of the Negro League World Series.

************************************************************************************************* Music

The top number one Songs included 'The Gypsy' by the Ink Spots, 'Surrender' by Perry Como, 'To Each His Own' by Eddy Howard and 'Five Minutes More' by Frank Sinatra.

************************************************************************************************

The summer flew by faster than anyone could have imagined. Kenji, Joel and Penny excelled in the accelerated summer classes and studied together almost every night. It was obvious that Joel was in love with Penny even though he hadn't admitted it not even to her. That the sentiment was returned was just as obvious and Kenji and Patricia both wondered when they would admit to it.

Joel was happier than he could ever remember being and it showed. Being with Penny drew him out a bit more revealing a more relaxed fun side of him that no one suspected existed. One night, the small group had finished studying early and was sitting around talking.

"Anyone want something to eat?" Patricia asked.

"Sure." Joel replied having long outgrown his embarrassment about how much he could really eat.

"I'll help." Penny said as she stood up and followed Patricia to the kitchen.

"You love him don't you?" Patricia asked as she got out the supplies to make sandwiches.

"Is it that obvious?" Penny asked.

"It is. Have you told him?"

"No... not yet, Patricia?"

"Hmmm?"

"Did you know that Joel was in love with you?"

"I believe that he thought he was." Patricia replied. "What does that have to do with anything? He loves you."

"I... nothing." Penny said.

"Penny, there was never anything between Joel and me except friendship. I think that you know that so what's the real issue?" Patricia asked looking at her intently.

"Nothing, just nerves I guess." Penny replied. "We'd better get these sandwiches made."

********

Joel took Penny home an hour later. She was unusually quiet which made him nervous. They parked in front of her house for several minutes not speaking. Penny took a deep breath and spoke.

"Joel, I love you. I know that the man is supposed to start these conversations but I had to let you know...."

"Penny....."

"I'm sorry if I'm being too forward and all but...."

"I love you too...."

"And.... You do?" she asked.

"I do and I think I have for a while." he replied.

They sat in silence for several minutes before Penny spoke.

"Would you like to come in?" Penny asked.

She had asked him that question many times over the summer but now it sounded different. He thought he detected a hint of a promise in her voice. While they had kissed and touched each other through their clothes, they had resisted going any further than that. He had to wonder if that was going to change. Intercourse he knew was out of the question, they couldn't take the chance that they could get pregnant.

"Joel?" Penny called again.

"Sure." he replied and jumped out of the car to open the door for her.

Once inside the house, Joel took the initiative, pulled Penny into his arms, and kissed her. Penny broke the kiss first, took Joel by the hand and led him to the one of the rooms of the house that he had never seen- her bedroom.

He was surprised at the décor... it was more girly than he would have thought with the walls painted pink with the bed spread and curtains a darker matching shade of pink.

Penny stood in front of him looking up at him as he looked down at her. In that moment he realized that he had never really been in love with Patricia but with what she symbolized. Penny, he loved and he wanted to explain that to her.

"Shhh, it doesn't matter." she whispered as she pulled him down to her and kissed him as she began to unbutton his shirt.

"Your roommates....."

"Gone until tomorrow." She replied as he kissed his chest through his tee shirt.

Joel's heart hammered so hard that he was sure that she could hear it. Penny stopped and looked up at him, "I love you Joel." she said as she took one of his nipples into her mouth and sucked it through the tee shirt.

Joel felt his knees go weak as his breath quickened and his cock hardened.

Penny took a step back and unbuttoned her blouse revealing a white bra that contained her large breasts. Joel's mouth went dry as she watched her remove her blouse and toss it aside. Taking his hand, she led him to the single bed and sat down on it pulling him down beside her.

He looked into her eyes for several seconds before easing her back onto the bed and kissing her. Hesitantly, he let his hand wander across her stomach and up to her bra clad breast and pausing as if he was waiting for permission.

"It's alright." Penny assured him.

Joel gently squeezed the breast that he had in his hand becoming more aroused as he felt the nipple harden. He had the desire to know what it would feel like in his mouth but was too nervous to ask. Once again, Penny assured him that it was all right to touch her.

Slowly Joel slid the bra strap off her shoulder and pulled the cup of the bra down until the breast was in plain view. He looked up at Penny who was watching him silently urging him to do what he wanted to do, what she wanted him to do.

Joel's gaze went from Penny's face to the turgid pink nipple that seemed to be calling to him. He moved closer, stuck his tongue out and touched it with just the tip of his tongue. He heard Penny's sharp intake of breath and did it again but this time, he licked it flicking his tongue across the tip of the nipple.

Penny moaned and pushed against him willing him to take the nipple into his mouth and to suck on it. Joel took Penny's nipple into his mouth and gently sucked on it as she worked his cock out of his slacks.

He almost came with the first touch of her warm hand on the bare skin of his cock.

Penny's skirt rode up and she opened her legs in invitation. Joel didn't hesitate in accepting the invitation and for the first time in his life touched the most secret part of a woman. He slid his fingers into the side of the crotch and stopped. That first touch took his breath away, when he felt her wetness, tears formed. He moaned at the softness of her damp pubic hair as he ran his fingers through it.

Penny put her hand on top of his and gently guided it where it needed to be. Then using her hand to guide his, she began moving it back and forth between the lips of her pussy and then concentrating on her nub. When he was moving his hand on his own, Penny took his cock back into her hand and stroked him in time with his strokes on her clit.

Joel sucked even harder on her nipple as he rubbed her clit harder even she stroked his throbbing cock even faster. He felt his balls tighten against him as felt his sperm begin their journey to the tip of his cock where it shot out landing on Penny's stomach, skirt and thighs. He cried out in pleasure as Penny began to convulse, her orgasm beginning just as his ended.

They lay on the bed holding each other until well after midnight. He didn't want to leave her but knew that he had to, it wouldn't do for him to be there when her roommates returned home. After kissing her goodbye, Joel drove away with a much better understanding of how his parents, Kenji, and Patricia felt about each other.

********

Will and Sally's wedding was scheduled for the third Saturday in September although they wanted it to happen weeks before. Will didn't trust his uncle and thought it prudent that they wait to see if anything happened. When they heard nothing from him, Will decided that it was safe.

The wedding was going to be in Kenji and Patricia's back yard and after the wedding; the children would spend Saturday and Sunday night with Abby. Joel would spend those nights with Kenji and Patricia giving them a chance to plan for the semester.

Patricia was happy for Sally and pleased when Sally asked her to stand with her. This she realized, was another happy memory to be tucked away for a rainy day.

*********

Tyrone Morgan now had Becca Cartwright where he wanted her, in his bed and on her knees and he had a job at her father's office. He knew that Becca was in love with him or thought she was but to be truthful, he cared for her but love was much too strong a word to describe what he felt.

He took the cigar box from under the bed and counted the cash he had hidden there. Some of the money was from his wages and some of it was money that he had stolen from Becca's father. A portion of it also came from Becca's allowance that she gave so willingly.

He was pleased with the way things were going and he knew that Lawrence would be too. The plan was that he would continue to stay in the small room that he was renting at a cheap hotel until he got word that Lawrence was going to be released. At that point, he would start looking for a small house to rent but in the meantime, he had other things he to attend to such as watching Lawrence's ex-wife and finding out everything he could about Nick Alexander. Now that he was set up, he could begin those things.

Things were going very well indeed.

**********

Becca woke up not feeling very well and wondered if she was coming down with a cold. She sat up, looked at the clock and went back to sleep. She was too tired to go to school to pick up her books for classes. A few minutes later, she was in the bathroom and dry heaving. She washed her face, went back to bed and fell back to sleep.

********* Lawrence looked at his cellmate with open disdain and disgust. It seemed that Ellis had searched the prison until he found the dirtiest, smelliest and most uneducated convict that he could find and tossed him in the cell with him. When the man started to speak, Lawrence silenced him with a glare and turned his back on him. He wondered how his man Tyrone was faring as it had been two weeks since he had last gotten word. All he knew was that things were going well and the man had gotten a job with an accountant.

Lawrence had instructed the man to write at least once a month and under the false name of a minister but to keep details to a minimum but to say enough so that he had a general idea of how things were going. He still had to decide when he was going to make his escape and take care of Jacob Lincoln and the warden. There was a real possibility that neither thing wouldn't happen until after his escape and as much as that irked him, he'd get over it.

He looked over at the dirty prisoner who was his roommate and the beginnings of a plan began to form.

"Hey boy! What did you say your name was?"

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers