I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

Isadora turned to see a short, stocky woman with the reddest hair and bluest eyes she had ever seen smiling at her. Isadora couldn't help but smile back at her. The woman nodded at her and put her hand down.

At the end of class, the woman approached her.

"Hello, my name is Maeve; it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Isadora; thank you for helping me."

"I'm happy to do it; we girls have to stick together." Maeve replied. "I have another class and then I'm free for about an hour, what about you?"

Isadora looked at her schedule.

"I'm free too, where do you want to meet?"

"How about here?" Maeve asked.

********

As Isadora waited for Lenny to pick her up from school, she was filled with a sense of accomplishment. She had just completed her first day of college. It was a day that she would never forget.

As soon as she got home, she spoke to Bella and the children and sequestered herself in her room until it was time for dinner. After dinner she helped Bella with the dishes and went back to her room to finish the work that she had missed the previous week. Fortunately, it was an essay on whatever topic she chose and some reading; nothing too difficult.

She tackled the essay first choosing to write about the observations that she made on the trip to California. She was surprised that the essay was much longer than the required two pages and hoped that she would be allowed to keep it.

It dawned on her that she was accumulating things and that she needed a box in which to keep them. She made a mental note to ask Lenny or Bella for a box in the morning. Finally finished with her reading, Isadora wrote a letter to her family.

"Dear mama and daddy,

As you know, I am here safe and sound. The people that I am staying with have been very nice to me and have the sweetest children. Bella and her husband Lenny were found by Mr. Jackson the same way I was and are school teachers. Lenny teaches while Bella tutors and helps those of us Mr. Jackson brings here.

I finished my first day of college today and it was wonderful! I think that I even made a friend. It's so different here. No one has called me names or mistreated me in any way. I know and understand that there are those who will, but I haven't met them yet.

I miss you all and will write again soon. I love you,

Izzy."

She put the letter in an envelope, sealed and then addressed it. She laid it next to her books so that it would be mailed in the morning. When that was done, she changed for bed. It didn't take her long to fall into a deep sleep.

**********

Andrew spent the night dissembling and reassembling the gun. He couldn't put it down. When he tried, he immediately picked it up again. He left his room long enough to say goodnight to his parents so he wouldn't rouse suspicions.

By the time morning came, he was exhausted; but refused to stay home from school. It would only prompt questions that he didn't want to answer. He packed his bag intending to leave the gun at home. At the last minute, he threw the gun into the bag and went to breakfast.

"You alright son?" Harlan asked when he saw Andrew's haggard appearance.

"I'm fine, I was up studying." Andrew replied smiling. "I want to make sure that my grades are up to par so that I can get into the accelerated summer program."

"I understand, but you need your rest too." His mother said as she sat a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in front of him.

"I'll turn in early tonight, I promise." He assured her.

"What time is your friend coming over?" Harlan asked.

"I told him five-thirty; is that ok?"

"That's fine." His mother replied. "I'm glad that you're bringing friends home again."

"Me too... I'll see you later." Andrew said when he saw the questioning look in his father's eyes.

Harlan watched Andrew hurry away and his sense of apprehension grew. He was beginning to think that his wife was right. Something was happening or had happened to their only child, but he just couldn't bring himself to ask any questions.

********

"Be careful." Patricia admonished as she kissed Kenji goodbye. "And don't tell me not to worry because it doesn't work." She added with a small smile.

"I will." Kenji promised. "I will call you at lunch time."

Patricia hugged him tighter and tried to push away the growing feeling of unease that she felt. Kenji kissed her again, hugged her and met Joel at the car. He had already spent a few minutes with the children and assured them that he would be back for dinner. Of the two children, Ralph was the one who picked up on the general feeling of anxiety.

"I will return." Kenji promised him.

Ralph only nodded and hugged Kenji tighter; but he couldn't bear to see him drive away. He was more frightened today than he had ever been. After Kenji was gone, Ralph went to their bedroom and prayed for his father and his friends.

*******

Kenji parked the car, got out and grabbed his books. He and Joel walked to the classroom and were surprised to find Andrew already there. The two men looked at each other; but didn't speak. Andrew's eyes were filled with anger and hatred as he looked into Kenji's calm, light brown ones.

"Why is there such hatred in you?" Kenji finally asked not really expecting an answer. "I do not and never have borne you any ill will."

Andrew startled, he hadn't expected to be spoken to. Instead of answering, he began to reach into his bag. His fingers had just touched the butt of the gun when he heard his name called.

********

"Damn it!" Peter swore when he found one of his tires flat. He had every intention of being at the classroom early to touch base with his partner. He changed the tire as quickly as he could and sped off toward school hoping that his partner would be there or that Kenji would be late.

He sped into a parking space, grabbed his books and took off at a flat out run grateful that he was in good shape. He literally ran into his partner on the way.

"I thought you were going to be here early." The agent said.

"So did I, come on!"

Both men raced to the room dismayed to see Kenji and Andrew talking.

"Fuck!" Peter swore when he saw Andrew's hand in his bag.

"Andrew! Thanks for dinner last night!" he called out. He let out a sigh of relief when he saw Andrew take his hand out of the bag.

Andrew turned toward Peter and smiled.

"You're welcome! My parents are looking forward to meeting you tonight."

Peter was impressed and startled with the way that Andrew changed gears so quickly; but didn't show it. His mind was already on how to disarm Andrew without anyone getting hurt. The class gave him two hours to figure something out. He looked over at his partner and nodded at him. The agent nodded back indicating that he understood the situation.

********

Kenji took his seat and looked forward. He had just witnessed murder in Andrew's eyes. He now knew that there would be no compromises or reasoning with him. Andrew had already made up his mind.

*************

By December 1947, In Long Beach California, Howard Hughes carries out the only flight of Hughes H- Hercules seaplane, the television program Meet the Press makes its debut on NBC. The Red Scare occurs- the US House of representatives' votes 346-17 to approve citations of Contempt of Congress against the Hollywood 10. The ten men were blacklisted after they refused to co-operate with the House Un-American Activities Committee (Senator Joseph McCarthy had no direct involvement with this committee. He was the Chairman of the Parliament Subcommittee on Investigations). Palestine is partitioned between Arab and Jewish regions leading to the creation of the State of Israel. The first practical electronic transistor is demonstrated by Bardeen, Britain and Shockley of the United States

**************

Thank you all for your patience as I prepared for my daughter's wedding, gallivanted across the country and dealt with some laptop issues. Thanks also to my beta reader Donalde for his time and help with the guns.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers