I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"You may ask." Noah replied.

Isadora told him about the letter that she got from Mr. Whitman and about her brother and his new wife's plan to move north.

"Is it true that things are easier in the north for people of color?"

Noah thought about his answer.

"In some ways yes but it is still difficult. The whites of the north can be just as bigoted as the whites of the south depending on where they are and their belief system. There are some that say that it is even easier here in California where there are some racist groups but they don't have a stronghold like the Klan does in the south or parts of the north."

"So would you advise them to come here as opposed to going north?" Isadora asked.

"That would depend on a variety of things." Noah replied. "Other than you, do they have any family here?"

"I don't think so... Millie has family in the north though."

"What skills does your brother have? And will they allow him to get a job?"

"He's a handyman." Isadora replied, "And Millie cleans houses."

"The other issue is finances." Noah said. "How are they getting north?"

"I... I assume by train." Isadora replied.

"On the face of it, it sounds like north is the better option. At least she has family that they could stay with and they both should be able to find jobs."

"I was thinking along the same lines." Isadora replied.

"You must miss your family." Noah said looking at Isadora intently.

"Yes I do." Isadora replied. "But I'm here and I'm not leaving until I have my degree."

"We've talked about you taking summer classes." Noah said. "But would you prefer to go home?"

"Home for the summer?" Isadora asked.

The idea was tempting and she did miss her family, but if she stayed; she could shorten her schooling by a semester. If she did it every summer, she could cut out an entire year. However, there was Christmas break which would be four weeks.

"I would like to stick to my original plan." Isadora said. "But I was wondering about Christmas."

"That might be possible." Noah said after a long pause. "I need to go take care of some business matters with Mr. Whitman. I would enjoy the company."

Isadora wasn't sure if he was serious until he started looking at dates.

"I believe that the last class is over the third week of December... we could leave the day after your last class. I'll book the tickets."

"I ... Thank you." Isadora said with tears in her eyes. She couldn't wait to write a return letter to her parents telling them that she would be home for the Christmas holidays.

"S....Isadora, be sure to bring your books with you." Nosh said. "As you know, it's a long trip."

She had already planned on it, but he was about to call her another name and had quickly corrected himself.

After he was gone, Isadora helped Bella clean up.

"He likes and respects you." Bella said as she washed the dishes. "He likes that you weren't afraid of him."

"There's nothing to be afraid of." Isadora replied.

"No, but I've never seen anyone challenge him like you just did." Bella said.

"He started to call me by another name." Isadora said. "Do you know whose name?"

Bella laughed.

"You probably know more about him than we do, but no; I have no idea."

After the dishes were finished, Isadora went to her room and began a letter to her parents.

*****

Nick rang Hiroshi's doorbell and stepped back to wait. Hiroshi opened the door and greeted Nick with a cool but pleasant smile. Of everyone in their eclectic family, Nick was the one that he had some difficulty with. He wasn't sure of why that was except for maybe it was the fact that Nick had protected Kenji and saw him for the man that he was.

Hiroshi also realized that he owed Nick a debt of gratitude. By all rights he should be in prison or at the worst deported back to Japan for his activities during the war. Somehow, through a slip up; he and the then pregnant Dai had been able to leave the camp. Nick knew this but had kept quiet.

The memory of this favor made Hiroshi check his attitude. He knew that Nick wouldn't hold it over him, in fact; it was only mentioned once.

"Hiroshi." Nick said. "If they ever offer citizenship to the Japanese, you can't apply and neither can Hana. If they ever lift the restriction on interracial marriage, I'll marry Hana but you won't have that advantage."

"Nick, please come in and be welcome." Hiroshi said with a bow.

"Thanks... are Patricia and Kenji around?" Nick asked.

"They are in the kitchen making tea. Please, follow me."

Patricia stopped what she was doing and gave Nick and expectant look. Kenji sat the plate of sugar cookies on the counter and put his arms around Patricia.

"Where are Joel and Penny?" Nick asked. "I want them to hear this too."

"I will go get them." Hiroshi said and hurried to the back door where Joel and Penny were talking with Dai.

A few minutes later, they were all congregated in the kitchen.

"Please tell us that it's over." Patricia said.

"It's over." Nick said. "We have Andrew Kelly in custody."

"Is there any chance that he will be released?" Kenji asked.

"No." Nick assured him. "He confessed to killing Milt Vaughn and he shot a federal agent."

"Peter?" Joel asked.

"Yes Peter, but he's going to be fine. In fact, I just dropped him off at home before I came here." Nick said.

"Kirei, do you know what this means?" Kenji asked "We can go home and you can return to school."

"Excuse me." Penny said, "But what about Andrew's friends?"

"That's the other reason why I stopped by." Nick said. "Kenji and Joel, could you write down the names of everyone that you knew was in his group?"

Nick sipped at a cup of tea while he waited for the list. God he had missed being in the field. He wondered how Hana would feel about him going back. It was still the best way that he knew of to protect his family.

"What are you thinking about?" Patricia asked with a knowing smile.

"I was just thinking that I'm glad that all of you are safe." Nick replied.

"Me too." Patricia replied. "You miss the agency."

"Am I that obvious?" Nick asked with a chuckle.

"I just see that old light in your eyes." she replied smiling back at him.

Nick sighed.

"I do miss it and Charles made me an offer that is like having the best of both worlds."

"But you haven't told Hana about it." Patricia mused. "Why haven't you told her yet?"

"I wanted to get through this latest crisis before I said anything." Nick replied. "I plan to talk to her when I get home. By the way... what time should we be here?"

"We have to go to the store... is five alright?"

"That's perfect. It gives this old man time to sleep." Nick replied.

"Here are the names." Joel said handing the paper to Nick.

"Good... Let me remind you of something." He said. "Just because we have Andrew in custody doesn't mean that you let your guard down. The world is filled with people like Andrew so watch your backs."

Hiroshi walked Nick to the door and stopped him.

"I am once again in your debt. Thank you for keeping my son safe."

"You're welcome." Nick said. "I consider Kenji to be my son too. We'll see you later."

****

Kenji pulled Patricia aside and kissed her.

"I would like to go to our home and sleep in our own bed if only for a few hours." He murmured against her ear. "It has been far too long since I have slept with your skin pressed against me."

"What about the children?" Patricia asked.

"Dai has agreed to watch them and it puts us closer to the school. Joel and I are to meet Ernie for lunch."

"But it's late... it's past midnight." Patricia said pressing even closer to him.

She had missed sleeping in the nude snuggled against him as much as he had.

"We can be home in fifteen minutes." Kenji whispered. "There is no need to pack until tomorrow."

"What about Penny and Joel?" Patricia asked covering her bases.

"They will stay here." Kenji replied. "My father will bring Joel to the house and Penny will stay and help Dai with the children."

"When did you have time to put this together?" Patricia asked.

"We planned it after we received the first phone call saying that it was over. Now let's go... our bed is waiting for us."

They peeked at the children, said their goodbyes and left via the garage. Twenty minutes later, they were standing in their bedroom still fully clothed.

"It feels like we haven't been here in ages." Patricia said as she looked around the neatly kept room.

"Kirei." Kenji called softly.

Patricia turned to look at him. His shirt was unbuttoned and his belt undone. The front of his slacks bulged out and she could see a tiny wet spot where he was already leaking. She walked over to him and light ran her fingernails over the bulge releasing her own fluid when Kenji moaned.

Kenji reached around her and unzipped her dress as he looked down into her eyes. The dress pooled around her feet and she stepped out of it as Kenji slid the bra straps over her shoulders, bent down and kissed each shoulder before kissing her neck. She gasped when he found the spot behind her right ear and sucked on it.

Patricia slid her hands under his tee shirt and ran them over his flat stomach inching them toward his nipples. She raked her fingernails over each nipple and felt herself grow even wetter between her legs. It had been weeks since they had been able to make love like this, but it felt like years.

Kenji pushed her backwards toward the bed until the back of her knees touched it. He gently eased her down until she was sitting and finished undressing. Patricia was surprised when he didn't take the time to hang their clothes up, but she wasn't complaining.

"Lie back Kirei. I want to look at you."

Patricia lay back on the bed still dressed in her bra and panties. She waited until he had had his fill of looking at her before she finished undressing. Kenji helped her with her panties slowly sliding them over her hips and going even slower when he reached her mound. It was as if he was trying to torture himself.

"I have missed the smell and taste of you." He murmured as he slid the panties down her legs. Patricia watched as he held the panties to his nose, closed his eyes and inhaled. He stood frozen with her panties held against his nose for several minutes before he dropped them on the bed.

Kenji's cock was throbbing with need, but he ignored it as he dropped to his knees between her open legs. Patricia had managed to remove her bra and held a heavy breast in each hand. The nipples were erect, waiting for the first touch of his tongue against her clit.

But he fooled her. He got up on the bed beside her and kissed her offering her his tongue and accepting hers. He ran a thumb over a hardened nipple and then rolled it between his fingers. He broke the kiss and looked into her dark brown eyes.

"I will love you forever." He whispered.

He kissed her again and caressed her face with his lips before kissing her chest, her breast and then finally, a nipple. He drew the dark, hard point into his mouth and began to suckle from it. Patricia closed her legs tight and began to squeeze them together looking for relief.

Patricia moaned when she felt the pressure on her clit. If Kenji sucked any harder or flicked his tongue across the top of her nipple, she would come.

"No Kirei." Kenji said softly after he released a nipple. "I want to feel and taste your release in my mouth."

She moaned in frustration but relaxed her thighs. Immediately, the pending orgasm receded leaving behind a dull ache. Kenji hurried a little. He wasn't sure how much longer he could hold off. He wanted to feel her soft lips wrapped around his cock as he slid in and out of the wet warmth of her mouth.

That thought was nearly his undoing. He could feel the tingling that began at the balls of his feet begin to make its way to his center. He squeezed his eyes shut and took several calming breaths until the need diminished but didn't go away.

"Kenji... I..."

He could tell by the way that Patricia was tensing that she wasn't going to be able to hold off much longer. He planted a soft kiss on her stomach and moved so that he was between her legs. Patricia opened her legs wide, reached down and opened her nether lips for him. Kenji took a moment to gaze at the jewel that was soon going to be throbbing in his mouth.

It was already throbbing and a clear fluid was running down Patricia's slit and between her ass cheeks. Starting at the base of her pussy, Kenji made one long, slow swipe up with his tongue stopping just before he reached her clit.

Patricia cried out and bucked her hips still holding her lips apart. Kenji slowly eased his tongue down to the bottom and made his way back to the top only this time, he took the throbbing clit into his mouth and flicked his tongue over it several times in rapid succession before gently sucking on it. His moans combined with Katrina's screams as her orgasm began. When her orgasm began to wane, he flicked his tongue over the quivering Jewel and suckled it again when Patricia's second orgasm hit.

Without saying anything, Patricia sat up as Kenji got to his feet. Her chest was still heaving from her back to back orgasms, but she took the head of his cock into her mouth and teased it with her tongue. Kenji took hold of her face and held her head still as she pumped in and out of her mouth speaking in Japanese as he did so. Even after all of their time together Patricia still had no idea of what he was saying. The closer he got to orgasm, the faster he spoke and pumped into her mouth. Finally, he released her head and gave her free rein to do as she wished. He screamed for her when she rubbed her tongue against the sensitive underside of his cock. The orgasm that had started in his feet was now rushing to his center.

He screamed Patricia's name as the first of his release left his body and entered hers via her mouth. Afterwards, he climbed into the bed next to her and held her nude body close to his. For the first time in weeks, he slept soundly.

Patricia didn't move for fear of waking Kenji up. She counted the beats of his heart until she too fell asleep.

******

Ernie finally made his decision. He was going to meet Kenji and Joel at school for lunch and Andrew could go screw himself. He packed his books and went downstairs to make a sandwich for lunch.

"Where are you off to?" his father asked.

"I... I'm having some trouble with a class and meeting some people for help.... It's Kenji Takeda."

"The young man that you helped torment?" His mother asked surprised.

"Well... we tried, but I think that he did the tormenting." Ernie replied.

"How do you mean?" His father asked.

"You would have to see it to believe it." Ernie replied. "He never let us get to him and the one time he did, it was because Andrew was going to involve his wife."

"The young black woman." His father commented.

"Yes... Patricia, But Kenji is brilliant and so is his friend Joel."

"And they're going to help you with your class?" His mother asked. "I find that amazing considering what you put them through."

Ernie blushed. His mother was right. They could have turned him away but they didn't. He knew that Joel was still angry at him and he couldn't blame him. They could have ruined his medical career. Another apology was in order and he planned to deliver it when he saw them.

"They also arrested someone for Milton Vaughn's murder." His father said.

"They did? Who was it?" Ernie asked.

"Your friend Andrew Kelly." His father replied. "According to the paper, he confessed... Ernie, do you realize how lucky you were? That could have been you that he killed. That could be you sitting in that cell facing murder charges."

"I know." Ernie murmured. "What I did was.... Inexcusable. I plan to apologize again today."

"Good... when will you be home?" His mother asked.

"I'll be back by supper. Why?"

"We're going over to see the parents of the young man; I think that you should come with us."

Ernie recognized that the statement wasn't a request, but a demand delivered in his mother's usual gentle way. There was no way out of it. He had no idea of what he would say to them if they asked him way. He would deal with it when and if it came up. He glanced at the clock and stood up.

"I have to go." He said, "I'll see you at supper."

Ernie had mixed feelings as he walked to the garage. He was relieved and then felt guilty about feeling relieved. Andrew had been a friend at one time and now his life was over. As he got into the car to drive to the school, Ernie began to formulate his apology to Joel in his head. It either sounded too contrived or insincere. By the time he got to the school, he still didn't have an apology formed. Nor did he know how to adequately thank them for their help. In the end he decided to wing it.

****

Kenji opened his eyes and looked at Patricia who was still asleep. He needed the bathroom, but put it off. She hadn't been sleeping any better than he had so he held off until he couldn't wait any longer. He moved as slowly as he could in the hopes of not to waking her up.

"Where are you going?" she asked tightening her arm around his waist.

"I'm going to the bathroom." He replied kissing her head. "After that, I was going to make breakfast and bring it to you."

"I can make breakfast although there isn't really anything here. I was going to go shopping while you were at school." Patricia replied.

"Please Kirei, let me do this. I want you to stay in bed and read that book that you started weeks ago."

"I would rather skip breakfast and stay in bed with you like we used to do before we had babies." Patricia replied.

"I will be back in a few minutes." Kenji said jumping out of bed.

While he was gone, Patricia put the diaphragm in and waited for him to come back.

*

Hana was waiting up for Nick when he got home. He had called her from the jail to let her know that they had Andrew in custody and that everyone was safe.

"Go to bed, I'm going to be a while. Yes... they're fine... Hana, I love you... I'll see you soon."

He got home about an hour after the phone call.

Hana was at the kitchen door leading to the garage when he walked in. He hugged and then kissed her running his hands up and down her back. Then he remembered that they had company.

"Where are Hattie and John?" He asked.

"They went to bed soon after your first phone call." Hana replied. "I am so glad that this is over." She added.

"Me too." Nick replied kissing her.

"Sit down and I will make you something to eat." Hana said as she took him by the hand and led him to the table.

Nick sat at the table wondering if it was the best time to talk to her about returning to the agency. His stomach grumbled when the scent of bacon filled the air reminding him that he hadn't eaten anything since lunch. Hana sat a large glass of juice in front of him and moved back to the stove to finish making his breakfast.

Nick downed the juice and got up for more. On his way back to the table, he stopped at the stove and kissed the top of Hana's head. He wished that he could legally marry her, but it was still impossible. He sat the glass down and put his arms around her.

"Hana..."

"Eat first and then we talk about what is bothering you."

"I love you Hana." Nick said kissing her head again and rubbing against her.

"I love you too... now sit and I will bring your meal to you."

Nick devoured the breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast and coffee and felt much better for it. He went to take a shower while Hana took care of the kitchen. By the time she finished, he had showered, shaved and was lying naked on the bed waiting for her.

Hana walked into the bedroom, undressed and got into bed with him sighing when he put his arms around her and hugged her. She placed her hand over his heart and ran it down until it rested on his stomach which was just beginning to show the first hints of the middle aged bulge although he was in his mid-forties.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers