I Wish for You Ch. 01: First Wish

Story Info
A normal guy finds a magical lamp, and makes his first wish.
2.1k words
4.48
25.5k
36

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrPIT
mrPIT
64 Followers

Aidan hurried home from the pawn shop, clutching his find so tight his knuckles turned white. He was so excited, he nearly dropped his keys trying to unlock his apartment. Locking the door back, he shrugged out of his coat and tossed it onto the floor in the vague direction of his coat rack, too focused on the brown paper bag in his hands. He tried to withdraw the contents but grew frustrated with the effort and tore the bag apart instead, setting down the Styrofoam box on the coffee table in front of his couch.

He took a moment to breathe and calm his nerves. So long spent searching, daring to hope, and here it was at last.

And the Styrofoam was taped shut.

With a frustrated sigh, Aidan got up and fetched some scissors from the kitchen. It was more of a nook behind his couch in the little two room apartment he rented. Less than a half dozen steps there and back, but even this delay felt unbearable. Cutting the tape holding the two Styrofoam pieces together, he lifted off the top to reveal a very old bronze oil lamp. Just like in the movies.

Growing up, Aidan always loved stories about wishes and would study every one he could find. He learned what inscriptions to look for on items that represented power, and even heard that "tickling" an object would cause it to shudder if a djinn or some other being was trapped within. He had always thought of that more as a joke, until this lamp shook in his hands.

He carefully lifted the lamp free and took a moment to admire it in the light. It looked every bit a relic of centuries - if not millennia - in the past. He took a deep breath and began rubbing the side of the lamp.

It wasn't a plume of smoke, or an explosion, but a faint steam that emitted from the end of the lamp. It drifted to Aidan's left and settled on the floor, gathering more and more into a column, until a woman emerged from it.

"Greetings, Master," she said as she bowed. "What are your three wishes?"

At that moment, Aidan couldn't have told the woman his name, much less his wishes. She was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. Well, maybe some of the actresses on TV or movies were prettier, but never had one of them been so close to him. Her dark red hair fell straight down to the middle of her back, framing her face just enough to give it an air of mystery. That along with her large, dark eyes, slight upturned nose, and pouty lips created a perfect blend of the adorable girl-next-door, and sultry vixen.

Her body was absolute perfection, as if it had been chiseled from marble by the greatest artists, and was on fully display with only a black bra and black panties to cover her. He took a moment to appreciate the black, sheer stockings that climbed up her shapely legs to midways up her creamy thighs. Numerous black straps crisscrossed and connected the two pieces of a clothing or joined the black collar around her neck. Her firm breasts, at least a C-cup heaved up and down as she breathed in the fresh air and when she turned around to examine her surroundings, her panties accented a perfect bubble butt.

"This is... not what I expected," she said in a voice that sounded like pure honey, with just the slightest hint of an accent.

"Sorry," said Aidan, his eyes unable to leave the sight before. "I don't got much."

She smiled and Aidan thought his heart would explode from the sight. "That's what I'm here for, yes?" She took a step closer to him. "What do you want first? A palace, perhaps?"

"Your name," he blurtted out.

The genie stared at him. "That's... your first wish?"

"That's what I want right now."

She chuckled. "Ok, Master. I'll give you this for free. Call me Jen."

"I'm Aidan," he replied, holding out his hand.

As Jen gingerly shook his hand, Aidan noticed that she wasn't cold, but didn't feel warm either.

"You don't have to call me 'master' if you don't want to."

"Is that what you want, 'Aidan'?"

He shrugged. "I don't care, whatever you want."

Jen stared at him until Aidan began to wonder if he had done something very wrong. "Ok. Master. What is your first wish?"

For years he had planned, and thought about the wishes he would make. Aidan knew the stories - he knew wishes would always go back, always be twisted. In that moment, all of those plans were forgotten.

He looked at her, and could think of nothing else in the whole world.

"I just. I just wish I could like... make you happy for one day."

She was suddenly leaning over him, her hands placed on the back of the couch on both sides of his head, her face filling his vision. Aidan looked into her eyes and saw for a brief moment, a deep sadness behind them. He really did wish he could take away that sadness. He wanted Jen to know only joy.

"Are you sure about your wish, master?"

"Yes."

She grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his. Aidan noticed that this time she seemed warmer than when they shook hands. Her tongue mingled with his and all conscious thought left. He wrapped his arm around the genie and pressed her body against his as they kissed with the passion of lost lovers. She pushed him back against the couch, grinding every possibly inch of herself against him before their lips parted.

Aidan gasped for air, closing his eyes to better concentrate on the feeling of every place they touched. His finger snagged on one of the straps crossing her body and at a slight tug, it popped and evaporated. He ran his fingers across her perfectly smooth, soft skin, pulling off any impediment they found as she tore his shit from his chest. She was down to her bra, panties, and stockings now as she kissed him and again pressed her body to his. Her lips tickled his neck as she kissed just below his ear and whispered, "Love me, like a real woman."

Her black bra evaporated as he tore it free before dumping Jen onto the couch and began kissing down her neck. He felt her hardened nipples brush against his chest as he kissed his way down between the two perfect melons. Aiden felt her fingers run through his hair and heard a moan as he kissed around her nipple before finally reaching it to savor. Her fingers tightened on his hair, keeping him in place to suckle and flick her nipple with his tongue. When she relented her grip, he kissed his way to the other nipple.

"That feels... so good," she said in between gasps for air.

Aiden kissed his way down her taught stomach, pausing just briefly to tickle her belly button, before tearing her panties away with his teeth, revealing her glistening, bald pussy. Before she could ask, he started kissing down her inner thigh, starting from the edge of her stocking and inching towards her womanhood, letting its strange scent of an olive grove pull him as her legs trembled around his head. Right before his lips reached her, Aiden shifted and began kissing down the inner thigh of the other leg, causing her trembling to increase.

"Must you torture me so?" she asked with a voice dripping with desire.

Aiden leaned in and licked the length of her labia. Her thighs clamped onto his head as she grabbed his hair with both hands and pushed him back down. It smelled sweet, like the air after a light spring rain, and felt moist, though no juices came from her. He ran his hands along her thighs and over her hips, savoring her soft, smooth skin as she pressed her body against him. Her hands tightened on his hair, and her thighs clenched around him as her gasps and moans became a scream. Her body was rigid with orgasm for several long seconds, before releasing him and collapsing onto the sofa.

Aiden kissed his way back up, taking his time to savor every inch of her. When he reached her breasts, Jen grabbed him and brought him up for a passionate kiss, nearly sucking his tongue out in the process.

"Was it good?" he asked once she finally released him.

"I've never..." Her eyes were looking at him but were unfocused, he could still feel her body shaking and trembling where it pressed against his. "Felt amazing."

Aiden slid off the couch, causing Jen to whimper in protest. Then he lifted her up in his arms, letting her wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him. He was surprised that the genie felt like she barely weighed anything but thought nothing of it as he carried her to the nook in his apartment that held his bed. He pulled the covers back and laid her into the bed before crawling in next to her and pulling the covers over them.

He had no idea how long they lay there, savoring the feel of their lips and skin pressed together, their hands caressing each other's curves, but eventually her hand reached his rigid erection. He had been rock hard since she first appeared out of that lamp, but now as her delicate, soft fingers traced every vein and curve of his head, Aiden thought his cock was going to literally burst.

"Master seems filled with lust," she whispered with a mischievous smile.

"How could I not be with such a beautiful woman?" he whispered back, nibbling on her ear.

"Show me," she said, gently tugging on his cock. "Make me a real woman."

Aiden moved over her, positioning himself until he felt the head of his cock at the lips of her pussy, then very gently eased himself into her.

Both of them moaned as she raised her hips to meet him. He was trying to concentrate on not cumming, but the warmth of her womanhood pulling him in as her tight walls squeezed his manhood, and his mind went blank with the pleasure. Aiden did the screaming this time as his cock poured out his seed with the force of an exploding dam.

"I'm sorry," he said when the orgasm had passed.

But instead of disappointment on Jen's face, he saw only a smile. "What for?" She traced a finger along his chest. "You still have a lot of lust inside you. And my day is just beginning."

That's when Aiden realized, despite the orgasm, his cock was still hard, and he wasn't feeling the exhaustion he normally felt. He pulled back just an inch, then trust forward. Jen wrapped her legs around his hips and moaned, "Let yourself, go."

Propping himself up, Aiden aimed at the deepest part of her, and began trusting back and forth. Each time, he grew more forceful, causing Jen's body to writhe underneath him, which only increased his lust and made him thrust harder. "More!" she cried out. "More!" Her hands clawed at his arms and chest, as if she was drowning and trying to find purchase even as her pussy pulled him in with every motion with the same desperation. He finally grabbed her hands with his own and pinned them to the bed, using the leverage to drive himself into her with a frenzy that sounded like it was would break the bed. "Yes!" were her cries now as he grunted like a wild beast, thrusting harder and harder...

Aiden arched his back as he came again, somehow even harder than he had the previous time, their synchronized screams of pleasure shaking the walls of his small apartment.

He knelt there a moment, savoring the sensation of her pulsing vagina squeezing his still twitching cock for everything within. Her perfect breasts were rising up and down as she also tried to catch her breath. Her dark red hair was arrayed in nearly a circle, perfectly framing and highlighting her adorable face. Everything was so perfect about her, he realized he was hardening again before he was even finished with the last orgasm.

Wrapping his arms around Jen, he lifted her up, causing her to yelp as she settled onto his lap and slid further onto his cock. Their lips met again as they embraced each other.

"The night's just beginning," said Jen as she started moving her hips back and forth.

"I hope so," Aiden replied as he let her take the lead and drowned himself in the sensation of her body.

mrPIT
mrPIT
64 Followers