I Wish for You Ch. 02: First Wish 02

Story Info
The genie gets the rest of her wish from the master.
1.9k words
4.64
13.8k
17

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrPIT
mrPIT
64 Followers

Aiden felt gentle kisses along his neck and reached out in their direction. His hands found the round hips and firm ass of the naked woman laying beside him and pulled her closer.

"Good morning, master," Jen whispered in his ear.

"What time?" were the only two words he could get out, his throat was so dry.

"Nine and a half past midnight," she answered.

He turned and rubbed his nose lightly against her cheek, causing the genie to giggle. He still couldn't believe she was real, but the light ache in his cock and the touch of sweat on his skin was proof enough of the previous night. How long had they fucked? He had lost count by the fifth orgasm - lost the concept of numbers entirely, and they had just rubbed together like animals in position after position until he had lost consciousness.

"I was afraid you'd die, master."

"Mmm. I never wanted to stop... being with you."

Jen kissed his cheek. "But you are mortal, and there's only so much I can do."

"I am famished," said Aiden as he slid out of bed, and collapsed on the floor. His legs felt like rubber and he had to grab the walls and anything else that could support his weigh to reach the fridge.

"There's food?" asked Jen, looking over his shoulder as he opened the door.

"And drinks," said Aiden, pulling out a bottle of water. It felt like it took all of his strength to twist the cap off but he finally did and poured the entire contents down his throat.

"Another?" Jen said as she held out a second bottle of water.

Once that one was drained as well, Aiden finally started feeling a bit normal again. Though looking at the genie standing naked in front him was tempting him for another marathon session. His stomach growled a demand for solid food, snapping Aiden out of his lust. "I need something to eat. But then we can continue your perfect day."

Her she smiled so brightly Aiden thought his heart was going to explode. "You remembered the wish!"

"How am I doing so far?"

Jen sidled up to give him a warm kiss. "Not bad."

"We could go around the city. I can show you things we do now."

"I would like that very much, master."

"You can call me Aiden, if you wish."

The genie stared at him wide-eyed. "That's your true name."

"Yeah. And?"

"Everyone knows to never give someone else your true name. The fae make mischief with it and fouler things can cause much havoc."

"You're saying I shouldn't trust you?"

Jen's whole body seemed to grow almost as red as her hair. "I didn't say that, master."

Aiden kissed her fingers. "You smell amazing, Jen, but I am going to need a shower before we go out."

"A... shower?"

The genie stared at his tiny apartment bathroom the way he would stare at the bridge of an alien spaceship. While he turned on the shower and adjusted the water temperature, she touched the faucet lever and yelped when water poured out of it.

"So much water," she gasped.

"We clean ourselves with it too," Aiden said as he slid the shower door back and entered. He couldn't help but give a soft moan as the warm water hit his body and began to relax muscles he hadn't realized were sore from the previous night.

He had barely rinsed himself and was reaching for the soap when there was a small tap on the door. "May I join you?" asked Jen.

Aiden was about to ask why when his cock reminded him that the sexiest girl he had ever seen was naked and asking to join him in the shower. "Of course!" he said as he angled the shower-head to ensure no water would spill out into the apartment. He opened the door and Jen stepped through, trembling. "Are you ok?"

Jen nodded. "I've never... experienced anything like this."

Aiden smiled and then moved behind her, taking the moment to savor the sweet rose-like scent of her hair, and traced his fingers along her thighs. "Ready?" Once she nodded, he turned the shower-head back to face them.

The moment the water hit her; Jen screamed in a tone Aiden had become very familiar with the night before as she arched herself back against him. Her tight, round ass pressed so hard into his groin, his cock instantly sprang to attention as her arms reached back for him and grabbed onto his neck and bicep. Aiden tried to hold onto wet, glistening skin anywhere he could as she withered against him as if the shower had driven her insane.

She kept repeating something over and over in a language he didn't recognize until he finally grabbed her hips, and maneuvered himself in the tight space between her and the shower spray. As soon as she free was of it, Jen began to literally climb him, grabbing his shoulders and wrapping her legs around his hips as she raised herself up. "Fuck me," she ordered in-between mad kisses. He couldn't disobey her if he wanted to as his cock was pointing straight up and she was already lowering herself onto it, neither of them needed to try lining him up after the previous night they had. Her warm, soaking wet pussy eagerly drew him in and squeezed tightly even as her arms and legs pulled him as hard as she could to her body. "Fuck me," she kept repeating between her kisses. Aiden grabbed her ass with both hands and began moving her up and down, rubbing their bodies together. Again he noticed that while she had weight, the genie wasn't heavy.

Her words grew more scattered as the pleasure intensified until all Jen could utter was "fuck" again and again as Aiden drove his cock into her. She had given up kissing him in favor of clutching him as tightly as she could, begging him in his ear over and over, "Fuck. Cum in me. I need your seed, please, master..." With every thrust her pussy tightened around him to the point Aiden wondered if his cock would break off in her. He didn't care. Nothing else in the world mattered but this woman and the sensation of their flesh pressed against each other. "Jen... fuck," was all he could get out before he slammed her down as far as he could and released his lust inside her. She arched away from him, groaning with pleasure as he came again and again, until he thought his knees would buckle.

Jen vanished from the shower.

Her sudden disappearance threw Aiden off balance and he had to steady himself to keep from falling.

"Thank you for that, Aiden," said Jen, her voice coming from the other side of the shower door. "I will wait for you out here."

Aiden resumed washing himself, trying hard not to think about what just happened so he wouldn't be tempted to call her back in. Eventually he was clean. Shutting everything off, he dried himself a little then wiped down his bathroom mirror to comb his hair.

"Uh... Jen?"

"Yes master?"

Aiden pointed at the image in his mirror. Where once upon a time he had the soft, doughy physique of you standard IT corporate drone, now there was a toned, lean body with a faint hint of abs and his face on top of it. "Did you... do something to me?"

She had mischievous smile as she wrapped her arms around him from behind and caressed his body. "Of course. You wished for me to be happy. Should you be the only one who gets to make love to a perfect body?"

"But-"

"I only made you your perfect self," she said, standing on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "This is who you would be if everything went right."

Aiden then noticed the top of his head was a couple of inches higher, and his cock seemed to have lengthened a bit as well. "Everything?"

"If I tried to make you something you could not be..." Jen snapped her fingers, and the image of Aiden in the mirror swelled up with bulging muscles as if he were a comic book superhero. "...it would go very badly."

"Wishes always backfire," said Aiden.

"That's sometimes the reason. But you wished for me to be happy so I... made you more pleasing." She licked her lips as her gentle fingers glided over his torso. "Very pleasing."

"And last night..."

"Some extra stamina, though you still needed real food and real rest eventually."

"Speaking of food, shall we go eat-" Aiden asked as he grabbed some clothes and then noticed the centuries old dress Jen was wearing. Not that it didn't suit her, the accent of her breasts by the corset and neckline was tempting him greatly. "I guess you'll need something to wear."

It took about fifteen minutes for Aiden to explain his computer to Jen, and to use an internet search to find an outfit she liked, a fetching peach-colored summer dress that reached her knees and gave her breasts a pleasing cleavage. With a snap of her fingers, a copy of the dress draped her body and she lightened her hair to a more ordinary chestnut shade that still accented her cuteness. She then explained that she could not go far from the lamp, so Aiden packed it in a backpack and the two of them left the apartment.

Jen seemed delighted in the simple act of walking anywhere, and was fascinated by the city bus they used to travel to the city's commercial district. Once there, they held hands while strolling down the sidewalk, and Jen's delight grew as she looked at everything and everybody they passed. Aiden led her to his favorite Japanese restaurant and she ate a bite from every sushi roll he ordered. From there they visited an ice cream shop where Jen insisted on a sample of every flavor, and expressed shock that Aiden's first wish hadn't been for infinite ice cream. She was very clear that she didn't need to eat, the bites were only to savor the taste and experience, but an entire banana split she devoured and the rest of the waffle cone Aiden had been eating.

From there they shopped and browsed the galleries. Jen had plenty of opinions on the skill and quality of craftsmanship on everything they saw. More than once during the day, Aiden caught another guy staring at Jen whenever they thought she wouldn't notice. He could hardly blame them as he had trouble looking away from her himself. The bigger shock was that once or twice he thought he saw a girl checking him out. When evening approached, he took her to the retro movie theater in the district to see whatever romantic comedy was playing. Inside, Jen insisted she sit on Aiden's lap during the entire film. Curled against him, she watched the screen with rapt attention, cheering and laughing and crying in tandem with the characters. Although he couldn't explain to anyone the plot, Aiden thought it was the best movie he'd ever seen.

On the mostly empty bus ride home, they cuddled in the back and kissed each other like mischievous teenagers.

"Your first wish is finished, master," said Jen, pulling away from him. "It's been one day since you made it."

"Oh." Where had the day gone? Aiden wondered. Most of the day spent together, and it was not nearly enough time. "Did it work? Did I make you happy?"

A single tear rolled down her cheek and vanished. "Happier than I ever remember."

"Do we have to stop?"

Jen shook her head, and kissed him again.

mrPIT
mrPIT
64 Followers