I Wish for You Ch. 03: Second Wish

Story Info
After a weekend with a genie, can Aiden have a normal life?
3k words
4.69
11.9k
10

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrPIT
mrPIT
63 Followers

The day after their date, they stayed inside, not bothering to put on clothes while Aiden introduced Jen to his favorite hobby: anime. She seemed particularly drawn to the ones involving magical girls and they spent the day watching seasons with love making sessions in between.

Another night together, and too soon his alarm was reminding him that it was Monday morning.

"You could wish for a million dollars. Or infinite gold," said Jen, watching Aiden get dressed while she lounged in the bed and let the sheets drape over her curves in the most seductive manner possible.

"We've got a few projects at work to finish up," Aiden replied, trying to avert his gaze since he knew he couldn't resist the temptation.

"You could bring the lamp and wish them done."

"Where's the fun in that? Just feel free to watch some Sailor Moon or something until I get back."

"Really? I have your full permission to use your property?"

"Of course! We can't have you stuffed in that old lamp for eight hours."

Aiden leaned over to give Jen a kiss and she cupped his face in her hands and held him there for a blissful minute.

"I should wish for you to not make this any harder," he whispered.

"I want you to hurry back," she whispered in return.

Aiden left his apartment with a spring in his step he hadn't had in a long time.

* * *

The day was otherwise normal. Some of the other guys in the I.T. department gave him a bit of ribbing for finally getting laid over the weekend (though Aiden had denied it) but they were mostly focused on the new server installs while Aiden kept the databases running. They had warned the office ahead of time there would be issues, but calls were still coming periodically. Aiden ended up on the phone rotation on the last shift of the day when Emily called up.

Aiden could tell from her description that it sounded like a simple power problem, and she was normally one of the better users to deal with but this time she seemed completely clueless. Making no progress on the phone, he wished his coworkers a happy evening and then trudged his way to Emily's office.

Their company had a fair share of attractive employees, and Emily was usually at the top of the list for most of the guys. Jet black hair, piercing blue eyes, and perfect, porcelain skin, she could have played a live-action snow white even at twenty-eight. A cheer leader in high school, her body was still very athletic with dress suits that often showed off her toned legs and shapely ass. Her friendly demeanor made her even more of the office heartbreaker and Aiden had never regretted the chance to help her out in the past.

This time, he was just ready for the day to be over.

"I saw you at lunch," Emily said while Aiden was crawling under her desk to look at the hard drive connections. "Have you been working out?"

He suppressed a scream of invectives when he found the power cable had been unplugged. She was smart enough to know better and he had specifically asked her to check that before he bothered to come here. "Been trying to," Aiden answered her as he crawled back out from the desk. He turned around to find Emily sitting on one of the extra desks she had in her office, her crossed legs nearly touching him.

"It's working for you," she said with a smile that he had become all too familiar with of late. "I've had some trouble with my laptop at home, too. Do you... make house calls?"

Aiden tried to not notice that she had unbuttoned the top of her blouse and was leaning forward just enough to give a hint of her round, perky breasts. "I do side jobs for a bit of extra cash."

She stood up and they were very, very close. Aiden remembered that they had once been nearly the same height, but now he was looking down at those beautiful, crystal blue eyes and could feel the heat radiating off her face and hands, though they weren't touching. "I'm out of cash. Do you take... other forms of payment?"

When he opened his mouth to answer, she kissed him, her tongue eagerly reaching for his as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her thigh against the boner she had caused in him. Aiden wondered how often he had dreamed of this exact scenario - quite literally masturbating to the thought on lonely nights and now here was the real girl on the edge of tearing his clothes off. His hands reached up, ready to tear her blouse off, wondering if he had wished for this-

"Stop."

He gently, but firmly, pushed Emily away.

"I am flattered. You are the prettiest girl in the office, but... I have someone."

Emily lightly bit her lower lip in disappointment. "She doesn't have to know."

It was killing Aiden to turn down those pleading eyes. "He would know."

The expression on Emily's face changed.

Aiden nodded, hoping he could be convincing. "Yes. I am gay."

Her face looked ready to challenge him on the claim, then she realized the embarrassment he was trying to save her from. "Right. Of course. That would explain... so much."

"Thank you," said Aiden. "I'm glad you're so understanding."

"It's getting late. I should let you get home. Thanks for-"

"Don't mention it."

* * *

Aiden had barely locked the door behind him when Jen threw herself into his arms and locked her lips to his. He moaned appreciatively as he savored the sensation of her tongue while his hands savored her ass.

"So you've missed me?" he asked when she finally pulled back.

Jen knelt down in front of him as she said, "While Sailor Moon is fun, she is no substitute for-" With a snap of her fingers his pants and briefs vanished. "-the master's dick." Grabbing his erection, Jen ran her tongue along his length, causing Aiden to shiver.

"Why did you stop?" he asked.

Jen stood there, looking at him in disbelief.

"Is something wrong?"

"You didn't cheat on me," she finally answered with a tone he did not expect.

"No?"

"Don't lie to me!" she screamed. "I can taste the woman on your lips, but your cock hasn't left your pants all day!"

"Only when I had to use the bathroom."

"Who was she?"

"Emily. A girl at work threw herself at me before I could put a stop to it."

Jen grabbed his hands and pulled them to her cute, adorable button nose, taking a deep breath in each one. "You only touched her clothes."

"You sound disappointed," said Aiden.

Jen shook her head. "Why? Why couldn't you have fucked her?"

"Because I love you."

By now Jen's eyes were filling up with tears. "I know!" she screamed. The in a whisper she said, "I wish you didn't."

Aiden wondered if a bullet could hurt his chest half as much as those words did. He collapsed onto his couch, hoping he could will himself to cease existing. Two of the best days of his life, a joy he had never known, and it was all a lie? He wanted to ask... something, but every question seemed empty and inadequate.

"What will be your third wish?" Jen asked.

Her back was to him, but by the shake of her shoulders, Aiden thought she might be crying silently. "To free you."

She knelt down on the other side of the table. In the middle of it, now resting between them, was her lamp. Wiping her cheeks of the tears that had stained them she said, "You can't."

"I would!" he protested. "Is that why you hate me? You thought I wouldn't free you?"

"I don't-" Jen took a deep breath. "The Lamp. The lamp must always be occupied. When a genie is freed, the one who wished it becomes the new genie."

Aiden's jaw dropped. That wasn't a feature he'd ever read about. "That's what happened to you?"

Jen nodded. "Over one thousand, fifty-seven years ago, three months, and sixteen days ago, I used my second wish to free the girl that was my genie."

"That's a long time," said Aiden, trying to imagine that all the things she would have seen. "Your service should be over." He reached for the lamp, but she grabbed his wrist.

"Don't." Her tears seemed to be coming even faster now, and her whole body was shaking. "To be a genie... is to be a slave. Forced to obey the orders given to you with too fleeting moments in the sunlight and fresh air. At first you think it will be fun, because you are granted a wide latitude on fulfilling wishes. You can really invent some creative punishments. But then the worst of it... is when you have a really good master, and you try really, really hard to make their wish come true... and it goes very, very bad. Eventually you become hardened until the only joy you have is in how creative you can twist people's desires into a torturing nightmare."

Aiden sat there with no idea what to say. He thought his heart had been broken, but watching Jen break down at the memory of her existence shattered the fragments that had remained in his chest. "Jen. You've suffered long enough."

She uttered a hollow laugh, and smiled in a way that did not convey joy. "You don't know what I've done. This... lamp is my righteous punishment."

"Jen, nobody can deserve-"

"Holly. My true name... is Holly. And I do deserve it."

Aiden tried to think, to understand. Was it all a waste? A lie? What had happened over the weekend? He recalled that she spoke about the power true names had. Leaning forward, he tried to summon all the authority he thought a master should have and said, "Holly, tell me the truth."

The air seemed to throb a moment with power before she sighed, and her shoulders relaxed. "As you wish." With a snap of her fingers, her skin turned a dark blue while her hair changed to purple. She was clad in puffy gold pants, and a golden bra. "This is how I normally appear out of the lamp. But when I felt you summon me-" She snapped her fingers again, and her skin became paler, her hair grew dark red, and the clothes changed into the bondage straps that Aiden still vividly remembered. "I thought appearing like this would... seduce you." She snapped her fingers again, and a second, identical copy of her appeared on her right. "Before the night was over, one of my copies would fuck you. Maybe for your first wish, maybe for your second, but with one of them, you would wish for love or sex or of being desirable. Once changed, you would run around out 'there,' fucking all the ladies you could, until at my suggestion, you would wish for me to be free to join your new harem."

Aiden put it all together. "Then you would be free, and I would be your replacement."

Holly nodded, her tears starting to return.

"Why tell me this now? I was about to give you what you wanted."

"Because you wished for my happiness you idiot! You treated me like a... person! I didn't give you a copy, but my real self and we made love in the fullest, deepest sense!" Holly paused for her composure. "Every damn hour, every minute, you made me question my plan. I had hoped that today... I had hoped you would give in to another woman or two. You would come home, I would smell or taste them all over you, and confirm for me that you were actually the awful, horrible man that deserved to be trapped inside that damn lamp."

"But I didn't."

Holly shook her head. "Because you actually love me."

Aiden sat there for several seconds, processing everything. At last he found the question he had been wanting yet was afraid to ask all along, "Do you... love me?"

"That's not the point."

He stood up. "Do you - love me?"

"My feelings don't matter."

He had come around the table now and grabbed Holly by her shoulders, forcing her to face him. "Do you. Love. Me?"

He could feel her shaking in his grip as the tears returned. She shook her head.

"Say it."

"I... don't..." her shaking intensified. "Deserve it."

Aiden closed his eyes and tried to steady himself as he was beginning to shake with emotional exhaustion as well.

"Hate me," he heard her whisper. "Please hate me."

Aiden opened eyes and took a deep breath. "Holly, do you love me?"

Again, her real name had a measurable effect. "If I say yes... you'll do something stupid."

"Yeah. That's what love is."

Holly closed her eyes and nodded. In a voice so quiet he almost couldn't hear her, she said, "I love you."

Aiden pulled her into his arms and held her tight as she sobbed into his chest. He had no idea how long they would stand there, but he would hold her as long as she needed.

Finally, she pulled back from him. Wiping her eyes dry she said, "Why don't you make a wish for a girl more deserving of you, and to live happily ever after?"

Aiden picked up the lamp. It felt heavier than the day he had bought it - or carried it in a backpack around town. He rubbed his thumb over it and felt it hum with power. He looked at the girl he now knew as Holly and saw a face dreading what was coming, but anxious to get it over. "I wish for you... to have a second chance."

Holly stared at him. "What?"

Aiden set the lamp down and moved closer to her. "Spend a lifetime with me."

"But I-"

"A second chance," he said, caressing her cheek. "The past is done. It's time to move forward."

"I'm a horrible person."

"You were. Now you can be different."

"Why are you wasting your wishes like this?"

Aiden lifted Holly up in his arms and carried her over to the bed. Like on their first night, the clothes she wore evaporated in his grip as he tore them off her. When they were both naked again, he climbed into the bed and positioned himself over her. "A wish for the one you love, is no waste."

"You're very silly, master," Holly said as she reached up and pulled him down for a kiss. As their lips met, her legs wrapped around his, pulling him closer until the head of his cock was brushing the folds of her pussy. "You always tease me," she whispered.

With a smile, Aiden thrust with his hips and felt her warm, silky interior welcome him with an appreciative squeeze as she moaned softly. Her arms and legs pulled him tight against her body. "I've been waiting all day for this," she whispered. In reply, Aiden nibbled on her ear as he moved his arms around to grip her shoulders from underneath. Holding her tightly, he thrust as hard as he could, his cock growing longer and harder as he tried to will all of his desire through it. She responded bringing her legs above his hips and letting him drive deeper and deeper into her. She grabbed the back of his head, as her other hand clawed at his back. The feel of her firm breasts pressed against his toned chest was driving Aiden mad with lust. Each time he drove himself into her depths, her pussy would clench tight around him, driving every conscious thought from his mind as pleasure flooded his body.

Coherent words had completely left Holly as she could only gasp and moan while pushing her hips against his in perfect rhythm. Her moans grew shorter and rose in pitch as Aiden shifted to his knees and his speed increased. He couldn't even pull back now as her pussy held onto him as tightly as her hands. Only the head of his throbbing, aching cock could move a millimeter within her, and Holly felt like it was on the right spot in her body to drive her mad. Their grips on each other tightened as they felt the orgasm coming. Unable to form the words, both of them knew the slightest signal of the other's body. Aiden straightened his legs and drove his cock into Holly as deep as he could and roared almost like a hungry beast as semen exploded forth from it. Grabbing his ass, arched her back as she pulled him as close as she could, her orgasmic moans shaking the walls of the apartment.

They lay there a moment, exchanging kisses and trembling in the orgasmic aftershocks.

"You should have kicked me out when you had the chance," said Holly.

"I regret nothing," Aiden said touching his forehead to hers. "Though I might in the morning when the landlady gives us the noise complaints."

"Silly master, I made this apartment soundproof."

Aiden raised up. "Nobody will hear us, no matter how loud we are?"

Licking her lips, Holly shook her head.

Aiden grabbed her by the sides and, without his dick sliding out of her, lifted her up until they were sitting upright on the bed. The genie giggled in delight then moaned softly as the new position allowed a new angle of penetration. "So I don't have to hold back."

"I wish you wouldn't," she said with a smile.

"I thought I was the one making wishes around here."

They exchanged a long, deep kiss as her hips began slowly moving in a circle.

"Actually... master..."

"Yes, Holly?"

She pulled back and looked at him with her striking, purple eyes. "You still have three wishes."

"What?"

"When you wish for something on the genie's behalf, the wish isn't spent."

"So if I wished for you to have many happy years with the man of your dreams?"

Holly giggled. "You already gave me a second chance."

mrPIT
mrPIT
63 Followers